The Ibiza Homewrecker Pt. 04

Story Info
Gabby finally gets her man!
4.8k words
4.68
29.2k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredJames
FredJames
90 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story contains themes around homewrecking, cheating, impregnation, degradation and more. Should any of these themes not be to your liking or any similar themes not be to your liking then please do not read on. No offence is intended by this story and the characters are fictional.

Hailey:

The next few days of the holiday were a sex mad whirlwind for Hailey. She wasn't sure what had come over Matt but it was like they were dating for the first time all over again. Matt was binding Hailey's hands behind her back, he was blindfolding her and even fucking her in the pool.

Hailey wasn't complaining though. She wasn't the biggest fan of his new style of dirty talk but if it was something Matt liked then she would go with it. She was just ecstatic they were trying for another baby. She had been looking at the photos on the side of their bed that morning and getting excited over a new addition. No matter where he was Matt took a picture of his family and a picture of Hailey on their wedding day.

The sweet side of Matt was however disappearing as his animalistic urges continued. Matt had never been degrading in how he spoke to Hailey when they had sex, but now, well, now he would call her his slut all the time and tell her to beg for his cum.

Hailey played along and had to admit that in the current way they were behaving it was hard for her not to see herself as Matt's slutty play thing rather than his loving wife. This was what she wanted though. She was more than reconnecting with her husband and she felt their marriage was back on track.

Another new thing that Matt had become obsessed with in the last couple days was filming her. Hailey wasn't sure how she felt about this but often everything happened so quick she didn't have a chance to say anything.

One morning they were in the Kitchen where Hailey was preparing breakfast for the family. Suddenly Matt came up behind her and span her round, he pushed hard on her shoulders forcing her onto her knees and before she knew it he had his cock in her face pushing for her to take him in her mouth. "Matt!!!!" Hailey exclaimed. "What's gotten into you and why are you filming?"

Gabby:

Gabby's imagination was firing on all cylinders. She was obsessed with her control over Matt and getting him to do all sorts of things to Hailey that their marriage had clearly never had before.

It may have seemed strange that Gabby was happy for Matt to do all these things with his wife and not her but that would come in time. For now Gabby wanted to build up Hailey's hopes that the marriage was going in the right direction and to make her think that nothing could go wrong.

As the days went by Gabby was getting off to videos Matt was sending of him fucking his wife. She'd told him to do it in the pool, with blindfolds as well as tying her up.

Whilst her friends were hooking up with guys on nights out, Gabby was rushing back to the hotel room to orgasm over these videos. It wasn't just the sex or degrading tone he spoke to his wife in that made her knees weak and her pussy throb. It was the control that came with them. Each new video felt like a new level of control Gabby had over this married man, another nail in the coffin that was Matt's marriage.

One particular morning Gabby had messaged Matt and told him she wanted to see him cum on Hailey's face. She felt like the more Hailey was degraded the more disposable she would feel to Matt when he finally left her.

It had been a couple of hours since she told Matt what she wanted and yet nothing had come through. "Where's my video? I'm waiting!" Gabby accompanied the message with an image of her on all fours, on her bed and in lingerie thrusting her perfect ass in the air in a suggestive manner indicating what it would be like taking her from behind.

It didn't take long before Matt replied. "Working on it..." was all he said. Then a picture came through. Matt had Hailey's hair bunched in his hands, she was on her knees and had taken a huge amount of his length down her throat. Gabby was impressed. She ran her fingers over her pussy in excitement. "Good boy!" She taunted him with a message back. "Has she ever done this for you before?" Gabby wanted to know how filthy they had been in their sex life before she entered Matt's world. "No never! Only sluts take it on their face" Matt's reply showed how far gone he was. This animalistic urge that kept coming over him was becoming more and more a permanent state and for him to be messaging Gabby so close to Hailey was a huge turn on.

Gabby loved how Matt was already referring to his wife in such a degrading way but wanted to make sure he was aware what he would be getting from her once he left Hailey. "Well practice your aim babe because I won't accept missing out on a single drop...ever".

Matt:

Here Matt was thrusting his cock in and out of his wife's throat whilst messaging another woman. He could feel his load building with each message he received from Gabby, her power over him growing with each interaction.

Matt felt Hailey pushing on his thighs, an indication for him to let her off. He didn't release his grip at all but slightly pulled her head back allowing her lips to slide off his throbbing cock making a popping sound exactly like Gabby had in the bathroom at the restaurant. Matt chuckled to himself.

Matt looked down as Hailey was gazing up at him, trying to catch her breath. Her lips covered in spit and pre-cum. "Darling (gasps)...what...(gasps)....has gotten into you? I could barely breathe." Matt reached to her hand to bring it up to his cock and stroke him. He had an end goal in mind as per orders from Gabby and he needed to deliver quick.

He knew Hailey wasn't the keenest on the idea of him cumming on her face. In fact, she wasn't keen on him cumming on her at all. He was going to have to catch her off guard. Hailey's hand dropped off his cock as she tried to regain some composure from the speed at which everything had happened this morning. She looked a bit lost on her knees panting away. Matt could tell she felt a little uncomfortable being this slutty.

Luckily he knew his load was just a few strokes away. He quickly pressed record on his phone and began jerking whilst aiming directly at Hailey's face. "MATT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Hailey cried out. The lightening bolt urge shot through him as be released his first spurt. Jolt after jolt shot out at Hailey's face landing thick cum across her cheek then her forehead before dripping down onto her lips. Hailey closed her eyes and squirmed. "MATT! WHAT THE FUCK!".

Matt continued to shoot ropes of thick cum onto Hailey's unwanting face. By now it was dripping onto her chest and dress as well. "FUCKING HELL! This is an expensive dress Matt. JESUS! You know I hate this stuff on me and it fucking stains too. What the hell has gotten into you?"

Matt just stood there. He stopped the recording and sent it straight to Gabby. Hailey was a mess and Matt realized he'd probably taken things too far but a part of him didn't care. He had wanted to use Hailey solely to relieve his urges and give Gabby what she was demanding.

As Hailey got to her feet she was wiping his cum from her face. "Matt look I'm really glad you have found all this energy and that we are trying for another baby but this is getting crazy! You can't just unload on me okay? Next time just put it inside like we always do." Matt watched as Hailey walked off to the bathroom to clean herself up. "Fuck sake...it's everywhere" he heard Hailey mutter.

A message from Gabby appeared on his phone once Hailey had gone "just so you know I'd never moan about having your cum on me and this is how i clean it up". Matt then pressed play on the video that followed. It was Gabby rubbing a finger over her cheek then brining that finger to her mouth and sucking. Another video message quickly followed which was Gabby licking her plump lips slowly and suggestively with the wording "All gone".

Gabby:

Gabby sat on her bed eagerly anticipating the video. Watching her married man unload on his wife's face in an act reserved for sluts on the side rather than the woman you love was going to drive her to an intense orgasm.

Her heart leapt as a video message came through. She could hear gasping and panting in the background. "MATT WHAT ARE YOU DOING" blared out through her phone. Hailey thrust her dildo deep inside her pussy and let out a soft moan. "Yes Matt, give it to her! Cum on her face and then get rid of her" Her dildo began to piston in and out of her. "Fuck yes" Gabby continued to mutter to herself. Then she heard Matt's wife moaning about her dress, Gabby threw her head back keeping up the rhythm with her dildo. Like Matt a jolt shot through her and her whole body tensed as her juices flowed over the dildo and onto the hotel bed sheets.

Gabby sat there in a small puddle of her excitement, her breathing heavy and her substantial chest heaving up and down making her substantial tits bounce. She looked back at her phone and pressed pause. Matt's wife had a face she envied. There was his cum dripping down her face and onto her cleavage giving her tits a glossy shine.

Gabby was inquisitive for a brief moment given how much cum there was on Hailey's face and chest but then remembered how much Matt had shot down her throat at the restaurant and was reminded he produced a lot. Quickly taking her phone and recording herself she sucked on her finger, emulating how she would clean up a facial from Matt. And send. Again Gabby was in control and the situation was hers to make whatever she wanted. Now she just needed to find a way to meet him again.

Suddenly an idea came to mind. She had to find a way to get to Matt's Villa. She knew Matt liked roleplay as he had told her over messages about his fantasy with Hailey and how she played a sexy secretary for him. Gabby thought to herself that she could rock up as a "sexy secretary" too, imitating Hailey. First however she would need his address.

Gabby rang the restaurant where she had given Matt a blowjob and asked for the address on file. She had remembered Melanie telling her something about how you had to give a place of residence when booking so she knew the restaurant would have where Matt was staying.

As she called them up she got a man's voice in broken English. Gabby explained what she was after using her most seductive of voices and came up with the excuse that they had accidentally scratched his car when they arrived so she wanted to let him know for insurance and to cover the costs. Luckily the man on the phone was extremely understanding and gave it to her without hesitation. Gabby felt her seduction superpower was now extending to her voice which could get men to do whatever she liked as well.

The next day Gabby headed out and popped into a fancy dress shop to pick up a sexy secretary outfit. Luckily Ibiza had such shops to cater to the tourist market. Probably for stags and hens. She entered this shop and milled about hoping for her eyes to land on what she was after. "Bingo!" She muttered to herself. Gabby had found the outfit. She took herself into the changing room to try it on and it was perfect. The stockings rose thigh high, the leather skirt so short it left little to the imagination and then the white shirt could barely contain her cleavage. Her tits were effectively spilling out. The final touch was the fake glasses and Gabby was good to go. She quickly took it off and made the purchase before getting in a taxi and heading over to see Matt. She couldn't wait for his reaction. If Hailey opened the door she would just had to come up with an excuse for stopping by but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

Hailey:

It was amazing to have their marriage back and their sex life hitting new levels. Hailey lay on the lounger in the sun thinking about her husband. The sun was shining off the cool pool water and there was the noise of children playing filling the air. Hailey felt at piece. The kids were playing round the side of the house where there was a croquet set and they seemed pretty occupied.

As her soft skin soaked up the suns rays, she heard he husband coming over. "Hi darling, everything okay?" Matt had a look in his eye. The same look he had earlier that day when he'd cum over her face. He stood at her feet biting his lip. "What's up?" She piped back to him inquisitively. Matt got down onto his knees and began to crawl up between her legs. "MATT! What are doing?" Hailey whispered with a hiss. "Not now we're in the garden? Next door might see us." Matt didn't even give her the courtesy of a response. His hands moved up to her bikini bottoms and he ripped them clean in two with brute force.

"MATT THIS HAS TO STOP!" Hailey's upper body shot up from the lounger but Matt was pinning her legs down. "Christ Matt!...please...we..." Matt dropped his face straight into her pussy and began running his tongue all over her. Hailey's body responded instantly and she gripped the side of the lounger to try and cope with the pleasure. "Matt...we...what if people see us....oh god!!!" Matt's tongue was going wild and Hailey couldn't cope. Her body began to sweat as beads dropped down her chest. Her hands were running through his hair as she found herself grinding into his face. Matt was like a man possessed and Hailey knew she couldn't stop this. She arched her back as his tongue swirled around on her clit before the jolt of pleasure shot through her and she let out one long soft moan. Trying to catch her breath Hailey spluttered "Matt...this...this is just crazy...what has come over you these last couple days" as she lay there on the lounger cushion which was now soaked with her juices.

Gabby:

Gabby couldn't be more excited as she journeyed on her way to live out her home-wrecking fantasy. This was the main part, the final act. Matt would finally now give her his seed and she would destroy his marriage.

She had to change in the car on the way to the Villa and such an opportunity wasn't lost on her driver. Gabby didn't care for being discrete though. She pulled off her top and exposed her completely naked chest. The driver was barely able to keep the car on the road, his eyes glaring at her perfect tits glistening with sweat. Gabby chuckled as she juggled them in his rear view mirror. "Keep your eyes on the road babe, don't let these distract you". The driver regained his composure but kept taking sneaky looks.

Gabby continued to undress before starting to put on the shirt, the glasses, the stockings, and then finally doing her hair up in a bun. But she'd strategically left the skirt off clearly showing the driver her clean shaven pussy. Slowly sliding her fingers in and out she moaned her next words to him "if I....hmmmm...do this until we....uhhhhh...get there....can you errrr...waive the fee?" The driver pulled off the road and into the nearest place he could stop. "YES YES YES" he replied eagerly, unzipping his shorts and getting his cock out. "Why don't you touch yourself while I touch myself?" she purred in her usual fashion.

The driver needed no encouragement. Sitting in the drivers seat, his body twisted, he began to jerk himself off fast. His eyes never left Gabby's pussy as she brought herself to a fake finish knowing she was saving the real thing for Matt. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck...." She moaned out from the backseat.

Gabby could tell the driver was close and began to encourage him. She wanted to get to the Villa now and this was just to save a some money. "Yeah babe, you gonna cum for me? Yeah? Give me all that cum! Show me babe! Show me how much you can cum!" The driver grunted as he shot his load across the dashboard. He carried on shooting cum across the wheel and across the front seats of the car in an act that was scarily familiar to Gabby's first encounter with Matt.

"Thanks babe that was fun". Gabby signalled the end of the situation and the driver tidied himself up before carrying on with the rest of the journey as if nothing had happened.

Eventually the car pulled up outside the Villa. Gabby was shocked. This thing was huge! Matt clearly had money. It was the type of place only the very wealthy could of spent time in. The giant gate at the front of the driveway, the three story building and the glass exterior all added to the high price that such a place would command. Gabby's pussy throbbed at the thought of her homewrecker fantasy being a tall, handsome, filthy rich guy with a thick cock. Could this really be the jackpot!

Gabby trotted up to the front door and rang the doorbell just standing there in her completely inappropriate slutty secretary outfit. "Please don't be Hailey, Please don't be Hailey" she muttered to herself. In the distance she heard Matt's voice saying he'd get the door. "Perfect" she whispered. This was where the fun was going to begin.

Matt:

Matt pulled his head up from Hailey's pussy. Her juices had soaked the cushion on the lounger and she was just laying there panting. He couldn't believe himself and how animalistic he had become again so quickly. Suddenly he heard the doorbell to the Villa. "You stay here darling...I'll get that". Matt jumped up and wandered into the house. Hailey muttered something but even she wasn't sure what she said, still reeling from Matt having eaten her out for the first time in there marriage.

Matt jogged to the front door no earthly idea what he was about to open it up to. He unlatched the bolt and pulled open the large heavy door. His eyes shot open and his heart jumped into his throat. Standing in front of him was Gabby in the tightest and most revealing outfit he'd ever seen. Her body was a sight to behold. Her tits were spilling out of the white shirt and the buttons were clearly struggling to hold them in. Her hair was tied in a bun and she had thick glasses on making her look like pornstar in a film. He scanned down her bidy to see her legs were 3/4 covered by long stockings too.

"Gabby! What the fuck are you doing here? How...how did you find me?" he stuttered. "Oh that's easy when you look like me...you can get any information. Anyway, don't just stand there drooling, let's get to business, I've errr misplaced some files so I think I need to be punished. dont you think?". Gabby was goading Matt, whilst his eyes just drank her in. He knew she was playing on his and his wife's roleplay. He also knew she was about to show him just how much better the roleplay would be with her.

"Gabby my family are here...you can't be here...you have to go!" Matt's tone was as stressed as he'd ever been and Gabby was clearly thriving off it. He had been nervous at the restaurant bathroom but this was a new level.

He tried to say something again but Gabby just walked right past him. He watched as the bottom of her butt cheeks bounced with each step into the Villa. Matt just stood there his jaw nearly on the floor.

He heard his wife call out "Who is it hunny?". Matt's panic was evident as he darted around while Gabby was giggling. He took a hold of her arm and yelled to his wife "Oh no one just someone looking for directions. They got lost." He gestured upwards trying to get Gabby upstairs not knowing what else to do.

She strutted ahead of him, his eyes fixated on her ass as it swayed from side to side then his attention going back to the hallway to make sure they weren't seen. She turned back to him half way up the stairs and smiled "by the way babe I'm not lost. I always knew I'd end up here from the first time you came for me". Gabby's confidence all too self evident Matt knew this was going to end badly.

He bowed his head in shame. "Fuck...just get upstairs...so she can't see you." Gabby giggled in a way that Matt knew he was in trouble but also knew exactly what was going to happen. He was going to fuck this girl in the villa he had rented for his wife and fmaiky holiday. It was that devilish smile again and the "fuck me" eyes that made her irresistible.

FredJames
FredJames
90 Followers
12