The Ibiza Homewrecker Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby:

Walking into Matt's bedroom, Gabby could barely contain her excitement. She looked around to see this expensive Villa looking just as expensive on the inside as it did on the outside.

The bedroom had a huge ceiling and the bathroom looked the size of her whole hotel room on its own. Matt clearly had money something that made Gabby more determined to make him hers. He was going to be a great provider for their child...or children. Gabby hadn't decided how many he'd give her.

She heard the door close behind her and Matt turned to her to begin pleading again. "Please you have to leave. This is my marriage we are talking about. My life. My family." Gabby looked him deep in the eyes. "Oh really" she said softly with faked innocence in her voice. "Well if you love her so much how comes you've been such a naughty boy for me?" She began to walk backwards unzipping her skirt and flinging it to the side of the room.

She beckoned him forward with her finger as she headed in the direction of the bathroom unbuttoning her shirt and throwing it on the floor. "And err...if you love her so much how comes you comes you came in my mouth" her words lingered in the air but they didn't deter Matt at all. He walked towards her now a man possessed.

Gabby walked through the bathroom door briefly showing Matt her perky bum sat above her stockings before slowly turning back round to face him. She was completely naked except for the stockings, the heels and she had kept the glasses on. She stood leaning against the bathroom door a sight to behold with her unbelievable figure on full show. She knew and Matt knew that nobody could resist her. Gabby asked her final question "and errr if you love her so much why are you going to fuck me right now?"

Matt strode toward her and threw his face into her cleavage, picking her up as he moved and slamming her back into the bathroom wall. Gabby bit her lip and let out a high pitched moan as their bodies collided. Her hands were already running through his hair as he sucked on her nipples aggressively. It was only mere moments ago in their garden that Matt had his wife's hands running through his hair. Now here Gabby was doing the same thing.

Yanking his head back looking into his eyes Gabby coaxed Matt again "ready to give me everything?" She slapped her lips against his and dug her teeth into his bottom lip in thr heat of the moment she knew he wouldnt have a problem with her being agressive.

"I've got nothing on so just put it in now!" she barked. Matt tried to quiet her down "sssshhh my wife can't hear you...and we need a errrr we need a condom"'. Gabby looked at him with a disapproving look. "Babe! If you don't put it in now I will make sure your wife hears".

Gabby wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, digging her heels into his arse. The head of his cock rubbed against her pussy "Yes Matt...just do it...just put it in" Gabby was panting her words as Matt ran his lips all over her cleavage and neck.

Moving her mouth to his ear, Gabby licked his ear lobe before whispering "Fuck me like you've been fucking your wife". With these words she felt Matt thrust into her, her body shifting upwards against the wall with each thrust. His power slamming into her. Gabby laughed and moaned at the same time. "Yes babe...yes...you are never...ever... fucking me...without a condom...only fucking RAW!". She yelled loudly.

At this point Gabby noticed the handle on the door start to turn. As the door opened Gabby saw Hailey standing there with a face of utter shock. Her face unable to comprehend what was happening in front of her. Her husband, the love of her life, father of her children was fucking some girl in their bathroom. Gabby could tell Matt was in an animalistic haze and had no idea.

What a sight they must have been, Gabby's body being owned by this married man powerfully slamming her against the wall. Her tits heaving up and down, her nails running down his back digging into his skin and the smell of sex filling the air. Gabby was smirking at Hailey throughout holding her gaze with a stare, a stare that was screaming ownership and dominance over Hailey's husband.

"Babe! ...Babe!" She called out between thrusts. Matt gazed up at her lust in his eyes. "Do you love her?" She purred to him. He kept slamming into her picking up his pace. "Yes...yes...yes...I do." Matt grunted between his thrusts. "Then show me" Gabby purred again moving her eyes to a frozen Hailey. "Show me how much you love her babe".

With that Matt could feel it building and his cum about to explode out if his cock. "Gabby...I'm about to..." His conscious came back just a little, his mind warning him of what he was about to do but still with no idea his wife was standing behind him. Gabby felt his rhythm slow slightly but she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. A married man knocking her up in front of his wife....this was heaven!

She gripped him with her legs even tighter and went back to whispering in his ear "dump it in me....give me OUR baby now!".

"Urggghhh fuck" Matt's first rope shot out deep inside Gabby. The second followed, the third, the fourth. Each rope came with a thrust filling Gabby's fertile womb. "YES BABE...YES!!! GIVE ME THAT BABY!" Gabby yelled. Their fucking noises filled the room. Their sweaty bodies, their juices, his body slapping against hers, all added together. Tears were streaming down Hailey's face now just as Matt's unprotected cock was continuing to shoot his seed up into Gabby's fertile body.

Finally Matt stopped thrusting and brought Gabby down before she fell back against the wall, leaning against it exhausted, her outfit and hair disheveled from being ravaged, her glasses off to the side. A grin spread across her face like a cat who got the cream. Her fantasy was as good as she dreamt. Now it was time for the fallout.

Hailey still stood there frozen, unable to speak or move.

"Fuck I need to think" Matt blurted out. Gabby softly spoke back "Babe!". Matt interrupted "No just stop! We shouldn't of done that...fuck...without a condom" he carried on. "Babe!" Gabby tried to interrupt again. "Hold on hold!" Matt barked. "BABE!" Gabby finally shouted at him. Matt stared at her. "I think...she knows!" And with these word Gabby nodded behind him watching as Matt turned to see Hailey standing in the doorway.

To be continued...

12