All Comments on 'The Ibiza Homewrecker Pt. 04'

by FredJames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I definitely need to see more of these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ya got mad skills. Well-written and imaginative,

KruppaKruppaalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter

ruslanmandrukanruslanmandrukanalmost 2 years ago

Knocked it out of the park. Next part soon pls.

After reading that last part I have this mental image of Gabby Hailey & Matt sitting down to work out how things will go from there.

Matt guilty but still completely in lust, Gabby wearing nothing but a expensive see thou dress and jewelry that Matt bought her just bought her totally in command of the room and Hailey at first angry and then in denial and finally desperate as she understands the full reality of her situation.

Gabby will be the one who enjoys the wealth and the years of leisure with her new husband, it will be Gabby's children that always get put first not Hailey's all the years of sacrifice and time and effort taken from her by a younger tighter more beautiful women and while she won't be poor her future is that of a single mum newly pregnant in her early 40s with a much reduced future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Hailey looks like she just lost it all the Rich husband the golden years the love of her life.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep going.

I’d like to see Hailey get brought into this, trying to compete/save her marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous