The Ice Maiden Ch. 00 - Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me," he said as he grabbed Holly's hand and roughly dragged her after him.

"Where are we going, where are you taking me?" she asked as she skittered behind him semi reluctantly.

"My place," William replied, forcefully pulling her along with more urgency.

Reaching his luxury lodge he unlocked the door and took Holly inside. He closed and locked the door behind him before leading her to his sofa.

She perched on the edge of the seat looking nervously at him.

"You're not going to hurt me are you?" she trembled. "You're not one of those psycho's are you?"

He laughed. "No, I'm not gong to hurt you, and no I'm not a psycho. I am however, going to fuck you," he added simply. He smiled as he saw the look on her face. It was a mixture of dread and anticipation.

"Now, where were we?" he said as he sat down next to her on the edge of the sofa. She was half turned towards him as he brought his right hand up to her left breast.

She flinched a little as he touched her, softly running his fingers over the swell of her large round globe. He could clearly see her nipple pushing out through the fabric of her top. He caught it briefly. Holly gasped, a quick short intake of breath. She closed her eyes and swallowed.

It felt so good but it was also so very wrong. She was conflicted and knew she shouldn't be here alone with a man she'd only just met. For christ's sake she was a married woman who only a few short months ago had promised before god and her family and friends to love, honour and cherish her husband, forsaking all others for as long as she lived.

And yet she was about to cheat on her wedding vows with a man she'd only just met. She'd never done anything like this before in her entire life but yet here she was in a bizarre situation that was scary but also arousing, erotic and very exciting. She was with a man who was older than her own father but a man who had already made her cum. And despite knowing that she should leave, she knew she wouldn't.

As William continued to fondle her breasts he couldn't take his eyes of her. He had never before seduced a woman this young, this beautiful and with such a fantastic body to match. He had a feeling this was going to be a night to remember.

He started to undo the buttons of her white cotton blouse beginning at the first one which was fastened across her breasts. The fabric was stretched to breaking point, the button barely holding. William deftly released it before moving down to the second button.

Holly looked into William's eyes and then down to watch his hands at work. It was as if she was mesmerised by his actions. She looked back up into his face again and swallowed. Her lips parted and her breathing became shallow. She suddenly felt as if her face were on fire as a hot flush surged through her body.

William came to the last button. As it passed through the button hole he pulled her blouse clear of her jeans with a quick tug. She jerked, which caused her massive breasts to wobble inside her bra. He looked down into her impressive cleavage. God it was magnificent! Her unblemished skin looked so soft and smooth.

She swallowed again and licked her lips. She was trembling slightly, unsure of what was going to happen next.

William looked into her eyes as he reached behind her and expertly unclipped the hooks of her bra. It fell forward encouragingly, her heavy breasts swaying but with no hint of sag.

It was William's turn to swallow as he gazed lustfully at her impressive boobs. Truly superb he thought nodding mentally, her husband's a lucky man to see these every day.

He took both into his hands and groped and fondled them, teasing at her nipples, flicking his fingertips over them, feeling then respond and swell from his delicate touch.

Pushing her breasts together and pulling them apart before repeating the action caused Holly to rock backwards and forwards as William's manipulations became more forceful as his passion for her breasts grew.

Holly was squirming in her seat as her own arousal built. Sure she'd had men play with her boobs before. They seemed fascinated by the size of them. She of course couldn't understand why men obsessed so much over them, they were just a body part after all. But there was no doubting she'd never had them groped like this before.

William stood and pulled her up to join him. He continued to fondle and massage her breasts for another five minutes or so, all the while never taking his eyes off hers as he teased and pulled at her swollen nipples.

Holly was on fire now. Her nipples were throbbing. She craved relief and was silently begging William to suck and bite them to satisfy that desire.

"Ooohhh ... my ..." she moaned as William at last complied to her unspoken pleas and took a nipple into his mouth. He licked and then sucked on it for a minute or two before moving his attention to the other one. Delighted as they instantly grew bigger and harder, he pushed her large breasts together and bending into her cleavage continued to alternate between sucking and nibbling at each of her swollen nubs in turn.

Holly was unable to stand still as her hips twitched, relentlessly moving from side to side, her stance widening as her pussy began to pulse with desire.

"Ooohhh shit ... ooohhh fuck ..." she groaned as William tugged at her erect nipples with his teeth before biting down harder.

Her eager lips were waiting expectantly as his mouth left her nipples and he moved up to kiss her. His hand moved to the button at the top of her jeans. He fumbled to get it undone before sliding the zipper down.

A sharp gasp escaped Holly's lips as William slid his hand inside, forcing her jeans down slightly as he wiggled his fingers into her panties. She was hot. And wet.

He touched her pussy.

"Oooooohhh yeah ..." Holly let out a long moan as she felt his fingers touch her pussy for the first time. Her hips began to move faster as she pushed her mound against his hand.

"Ooohhh ... yeahhh ... mmmm ... just there ... ooooooo," she continued to sing as he rubbed his fingers deeper inside.

He pulled out and tugged her jeans down over her hips. Her thong was skimpy, a smooth shiny white triangle of satin that barely covered her shaved snatch.

William licked his lips and returned his hand to her welcoming pussy rubbing the fabric into her lips. She was really wet.

Forcing a finger inside elicited a deeper groan from Holly and when he shoved a second finger in to join it she came to her second orgasm, a deep guttural cry of release. Her whole body shook and twitched as she savoured the moment, her eyes closing tightly.

William's cock was throbbing painfully. He led Holly into his bedroom where without prompting she stripped off her jeans.

"Can you put your shoes back on Holly," William said.

She looked at him quizzically but slipped them back on without a word. William loved to see women in high heels even when they were laid down on his bed. It was a massive turn on for him especially when he was pounding away between the legs of his victim, their legs wrapped around his back.

Holly lay back on the bed nervously biting her bottom lip as William undressed in front of her.

She knew he was big, after all he had shoved his cock into her hand earlier but now she was going to see it properly for the first time.

It hadn't prepared her for the reality though as he dropped his boxers.

His huge, thick member sprang up already erect. Her eyes bulged and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god," she gasped, gulping as she noticed the massive ball sac hanging between his thighs.

William saw the look of horror and lust flash across Holly's face and smiled.

He leaned forward and took hold of both her legs. He spread them wide then bending down licked slowly up and down each one in turn, savouring the smoothness of her flesh. As he neared her pussy he could smell her arousal and could see her juices leaking out of her shaven pussy.

He couldn't resist. He had to taste her. He licked slowly from top to bottom before he took her pussy lips into his mouth and sucked hard.

Holly screamed as she came again when William touched her clit.

Her body was still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm as William moved forward and brought his huge cock up to her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." Holly shouted as the large bulbous head of William's cock penetrated her, pushing her pussy lips aside. A searing hot flash of pain streaked through her body.

"Oh shit ... I can't ... you can't ... it won't fit ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." she screamed as he pushed more of his thick member inside her. He paused giving her time to adjust and adapt.

He pushed forward some more, smoothly sliding more of his cock deeper inside her.

Holly was staring up at him. Her lips were parted showing her gritted teeth as she scowled at him, her face contorted with the pain of having something that big inside her.

"You ... ooohhh ... you ... oh god ... oh god ... oh god ..." she groaned loudly as William began to fuck her, sliding his cock as far as he could before drawing back out again. He still hadn't given her everything yet.

After a while he began to gather momentum, moving with more urgency now as he sensed her pussy had completely adapted to the thickness of his cock.

Holly sensed it to. She began to move in sync with William's thrusts, pushing down with her hips as she grew more and more excited.

"Ungh ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh ..." she grunted with every thrust of William's cock, her grunts coming out quicker and quicker as he built up the pace.

Her marvellous breasts were moving rapidly up and down her chest until she grabbed and fondled them herself, squeezing and groping and tugging at her erect nipples.

"Ohhh yeah ... oohhh yeah ... ooohhh yeah ..." her cries intensified as she came screaming to a cock induced orgasm. Her whole body shuddered over and over again as the orgasm swept through her body like a tidal wave. She had never experienced a climax that intense or as long lasting before.

She sat up just enough to grab William. Her arms entwined around his neck and she pulled him down on top of her and kissed him. Passionately, her lips moving with more and more intensity as she revelled in the afterglow of her orgasm.

William continued to flex his hips. Slowly, gently, his rock hard cock coaxed her pussy back to life. Holly could feel her arousal starting all over again.

She exhaled. A long, deep mournful sigh of enjoyment and anticipation. Her hips moved as William's cock pushed deeper inside her once more.

A little while later she came again before William pulled his cock free.

She was slightly surprised as she knew he hadn't come yet.

Holly needn't have worried. William flipped her over and encouraged her to kneel on all fours. He lined up behind her.

She cringed as she felt his huge cock against her pussy lips. There was still a slight tightness due mainly to the fresh angle of approach but by now her pussy had just about come to terms with the size and thickness of his monster cock.

He thrust forward. He loved the way her pussy lips stuck to his cock and then the way her pussy squeezed him tight as he moved inside her. He wasn't sure how long he was going to last this time as he had nearly cum just a few minutes ago. His balls were churning and it had taken considerable willpower to hold back.

He ran his hands over Holly's lovely slender body. Her skin was smooth to the touch. Her massive globes dangled below just begging to be fondled and groped. He obliged, running his hands over and around, delighting in their size and shape. He teased at her erect nipples. Holly groaned in appreciation.

He began to thrust with more intensity. It was time. As Holly came yet again, this time babbling incoherently, so too did William. His cock pulsed repeatedly as he exploded, sending his thick white cum deep inside her pussy. Holly moaned. She was completely exhausted but completely sated.

They collapsed onto the bed and lay together, their chests heaving as they struggled to catch their breath. William rolled off her but much to his surprise Holly rolled with him and snuggled into his chest, draping her leg over his thigh. He softly stroked her hair. He suddenly felt quite emotional and didn't quite understand why.

They lay together like that for a while before William got up and went off to the kitchen. He returned with a bottle of champagne and two glasses and a bowl of strawberries. Holly sat up and leaned back against the bed head. She pulled the bedsheets up to her waist and took the offered glasses of bubbly.

"To you," William said as he held out his glass. "Thank you, that was the most incredible love making I've ever experienced."

"Me too," Holly replied. She suddenly felt guilty. "I know I shouldn't have but ..."

"Ssshhh ..." William interrupted, "enjoy the moment, don't spoil it now. Drink up. Strawberry?"

Holly looked over to him. She took a strawberry and popped it in her mouth. "How did you get these at this time of the year?" she enquired as she took a sip from her glass.

"Ohh! That's nice," she gasped as the combination of cool champagne and rich succulent strawberry caused a taste sensation inside her mouth.

"They're imported, but they are good, aren't they?" William answered.

"Huh huh ...very!" Holly mumbled as she popped another one into her mouth.

As she sipped on her champagne William slipped his hand over her breast and fondled it.

"You have incredible breasts," he said, "I don't think I would ever get tired of feeling these, they're fantastic."

Holly smiled. She was inwardly pleased that William found her breasts attractive. Somehow it seemed important.

She turned her head towards him. "Well thank you kind sir." She leant down and kissed him.

Breaking the kiss she sipped from her glass. William quickly drained his and putting it to one side moved closer to her. As she continued to sip at her champagne he resumed his fondling of her breasts but this time with a bit more urgency. Her nipples responded as his fingers worked their magic.

William felt her hips move slightly as he teased at her nipples, which by now were erect and swollen. Holly let out a deep sigh and sank back into her pillow. Her eyes closed.

He took the glass from her hand and pulled her down the bed. She allowed him to take her in his arms and as they kissed he continued his soft caresses around her large globes.

Their kiss intensified as the passion built, their tongues meeting as they explored each other's mouths.

Holly's hips were moving rapidly now as William's assault on her breasts continued. He was man handling her with more intensity, his gentle caresses turning into full on groping and squeezing.

"Ohhh yeah .." she moaned into his mouth as she felt his cock touch her leg. She fumbled for it and closing her hand round his thick shaft began to stroke up and down. It swelled beneath her fingers as she felt the blood pulse up the veins. Sticky drops of pre cum began to coat her fingers.

William's hand dropped to her pussy. Her legs opened automatically as his fingers probed the vee at the top of her legs. She was already wet. A combination of his cum and the juices from her new arousal. He slipped a finger inside and quickly fingered her.

"Ohhh ... oohhh ..." she moaned. He shoved another of his large digits inside her.

"Ummppphhh ..." she responded immediately, her hips twitching wildly. She kissed him deeper, mashing her lips into his with more force as her arousal began to overwhelm her.

William kissed back with equal force. He just couldn't get enough of this young, vibrant twenty two year old with the killer body.

He rolled between her legs. She held them wide for him as he eased his throbbing monster cock up to her pussy.

"Ohhh fuck..." Holly exhaled as his bulbous head breached her lips. She grasped her knees and pulled her legs wider apart.

William slid more of his cock inside.

"Ohhh fuck ..." Holly breathed again. She felt she was being split in two.

William pushed harder. His thick cock slid in. He paused and leaned forward to kiss Holly. She kissed him back hungrily, her breathing laboured. He pulled out and then pushed back slowly. Holly grunted.

He repeated the action but began to build momentum, increasing the speed but alternating the depth of each insertion. He sometimes went balls deep and sometimes only went in halfway. This unusual rhythm was too much for Holly to take and she came to her orgasm almost immediately.

He pulled out and turning her on her side entered her from behind. He held her leg out to allow his huge cock entry to her pussy. Holly had never been taken in this position before. She clearly liked it as she came again, shrieking from the sheer ecstasy of her orgasm.

She clambered up onto all fours and turned her head to look back at William.

"Take me from behind," she breathed huskily, "I want to feel your large cock inside me."

William obliged. Holly looked over her shoulder as he pushed his large cock inside and gritted her teeth as he ploughed into her.

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... fuck me ... oohh yeah ... uumm ..." she moaned as William continued to pump in and out. He reached for her magnificent breasts and squeezed and groped and fondled them, catching her swollen nipples, causing Holly to gasp out loud.

"Unngg ... unngg ... unngg ..." she grunted as William gathered pace thrusting home quicker and quicker as he built up to his final act.

"OHH ... MY ... GOD," Holly screamed in orgasm as William came inside her with one last huge thrust of his hips. She felt his cock pulsing as he once more unloaded his sticky white cum deep inside her ravaged pussy.

They collapsed onto the bed together and folded into each other's arms.

* * * * *

Holly fastened her bra and pulled on her tight fitting top. Giving up the search for her thong she struggled into her skin tight jeans, pulling them up her long slender legs with some difficulty. She then stepped into her high heel shoes.

She turned, running her fingers through her long blonde hair, teasing out her tangled tresses.

"Right I'm going," she said to William. He had propped himself up in his large bed, his hands behind his head as he had watched her dress.

"Okay," he replied, "are you going to give me a kiss goodbye?"

She leaned over. They kissed and as the kiss became a bit more passionate he moved his hand onto her large breast and gently squeezed it through her clothing.

"Now, now," Holly broke away, "I think we'd better stop right now, don't you?"

William grinned. "Okay, if you say so. See you around; maybe." It was a statement not a question. He knew she was only here for a couple of days. He also knew that her husband was due to arrive sometime tomorrow.

Holly shut the door to the luxury lodge behind her and carefully descended the steps, holding on tight to the railing. Her shoes were ridiculously high and made walking up and down steps a bit of an ordeal.

How am I going to explain where I've been she thought as she made her way back to her parents mobile home.

* * * * *

The following day, Holly's husband Tim duly arrived. She was surprised to see him there so early. He'd told her he had to work Saturday but he didn't look like he'd been at work. In fact if anything she thought he looked decidedly hung over.

"Hi sweetheart, how's things, everything okay?" He kissed her on the cheek. "Having a good time so far?"

"Yes thanks, everything's fine." Holly replied carefully, suddenly feeling herself blush as memories of last night debauchery came rushing back. She swallowed hard, quickly pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind. "So how come you're here so early, I thought you were working today?"