The Ice Maiden Ch. 00 - Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

"Ah ... yes ... mmmm ... well ... the thing is, I didn't go to work today. Some of the lads came around and persuaded me to go out with them last night." He paused. Oh shit why did I say that he thought, as he saw the look on Holly's face.

"Look, I told them I couldn't go but they insisted. You know how they are, they just wouldn't take no for an answer ..."

Holly was seething. "You bastard! I should have known! You planned this, you devious sonofabitch! No wonder you were so keen on us to come away with mum and dad. You just wanted an excuse to get rid of me. Well I hope it was worth it."

"Oh Holly, it wasn't like that, it wasn't like that at all." Tim reached for her and rubbed his hand along her arm. "You know I love you darling."

"Get off me and don't think you can get around me like that," she said, shrugging his hand away.

"Aw sweetie ... come on, don't be like that. I'm here now, isn't that what counts?"

Holy glowered at him before speaking. "You know what Tim, you really are a devious piece of shit. So guess what? I'm off limits to you now. In fact why don't you just piss off home. I'm sure your buddies will be glad to see you back so you can go out boozing again!"

"And one more thing! Don't call me sweetie! I hate it!" she shouted at him as she stalked angrily away, not giving him the chance to reply. But it was clear that a suitably chastened Tim definitely got it. It led to an uncomfortable day at the caravan park with an atmosphere between Holly and Tim you could cut with a knife.

Meg and Ben were totally oblivious to what was happening between their daughter and her new husband. They told Holly that on Saturday night there was another dance in the ballroom and they expected Holly and Tim to be there. Reluctantly she agreed.

Holly didn't need to refuse to dance with Tim. He didn't know how. This suited her just fine. So as she danced with her father from time to time, Tim just drank, more and more.

William had seen the Hughes family come into the ballroom but had kept his distance. He didn't want to jeopardise his chances of bagging Meg later in the year by risking her finding out he had fucked her daughter. He didn't think she'd be impressed.

So he watched from a distance. As the evening progressed he noticed that all was not right with the young married couple. There was a definite problem judging by the distance between them both. The husband was clearly drunk. Holly on the other hand looked sensational.

She was wearing a short skirt and a tight clingy top that moulded itself round her massive breasts. Her long slender legs were sheathed in sheer stockings and she had on her customary high heel shoes. He felt his cock pulse.

* * * * *

Holly was furious. Tim was totally out of it. It hadn't taken him long to get pissed, he was just topping up from the night before. She stood up to leave.

"Where are you going?" her mother asked.

"Outside." Holly exclaimed as she pushed her chair under the table.

"What about Tim?"

"What about him? Just look at him mother. Just leave him there, I don't care anymore what he does or where he goes. He's a worthless piece of shit," Holly stormed.

"Holly!" her mother exclaimed with a shocked look on her face. She'd not seen this side of her daughter since she was a hormonal fourteen year old.

Holly ignored her mother and stalked out of the ballroom. William watched her leave. He waited a minute or two before he turned and followed her out the door.

He followed her as she headed down the path to the beach. The roar of the waves hitting the beach was deafening. He finally caught up with her.

"Holly," William shouted.

"Holly," he shouted again as he grabbed her arm.

Holly spun round, a look of horror and surprise etched on her face.

"William," she gasped, "OH GOD you made me jump. I thought I was being attacked." She was breathing rapidly.

"Are you okay?" William asked, "you look a little upset."

"I'm fine." Holly tried to fight it but couldn't. She started to cry. William took her in his arms and stroked her hair.

"Now, now, nothing is ever that bad," he said.

She buried her face into his chest. "You just don't know." Her words were all muffled.

He lifted her head. She looked up into his eyes. He kissed her and she kissed him back. At first just softly, their lips brushing against each others before the urgency crept in.

It wasn't long before William's hand moved onto her breasts and he gently fondled them as they continued to kiss. Holly began to moan.

"No we can't ... we shouldn't ..." Holly began to mumble as her arousal grew. "I can't ... I shouldn't ... my husband ... mmmm ... uumm ..." Her hips moved and her legs parted, willingly giving William access to her mound.

He didn't waste time as his hand moved down onto her legs. The thrill of sliding his hand up her sheer silky smooth stocking was almost too much to bear. He reached her stocking top. She was wearing thigh highs. He could feel the lace detail at the top. His hand moved onto her hot flesh.

As she shuddered her mouth opened and she let out a sudden gasp followed by a long sigh.

His cock was throbbing painfully as it bulged against his trousers. He unzipped himself and managed to pull it free. It was already fully erect.

He took Holly's hand and placed it on his shaft.

"Remember this," he whispered into her ear. Her body trembled as she took hold and stroked up and down his monster shaft.

He pulled her to him and lifted her leg. She gasped as he pulled her tiny thong to one side and offered his cock up to her pussy.

"No we can't do this," Holly moaned as she thrust down to impale herself on his huge member, her pussy lips peeled back by the size of his shaft.

"Ohhh ... oohh ..." she groaned as she wiggled her ass trying to get comfortable with the huge cock pushing to get inside her.

"No we shouldn't be ... mmmm ..." She hooked her slender leg around his thigh. William slid his hand up and down it relishing the feeling of her toned flesh.

He thrust in hard.

"Oh fuck ..." Holly exploded. She had come straight away. Her body shook as she trembled from the aftershocks.

William hammered away.

"No William, we shouldn't ... someone might come ... uunngg ... oh fuck," She flexed her hips, pushing to get him deep inside her. She came again as he caught her clit.

She was now fucking him as much as he was fucking her. Her ass was now resting against a railing and she had both legs wrapped round William. Her arms were entwined round his neck. She kissed him forcibly as he squeezed her breasts with renewed vigour, pushing them together and out again, manhandling them, flicking continually at her very swollen nipples.

"Oh fuck ..." she came again. William carried on.

He pulled out without warning. Holly was surprised as he lifted her legs up higher to rest them on his shoulders. She was stretched fully out and her ass hole was in plain sight. He licked his fingers and slid them one at a time inside her ass.

"Oh no ... oh no ..." she screamed, "no ... no ... not in there ..."

Ignoring her pleas, he worked on her ass for a while, using her copious juices to help lubricate her. She clung to him, her arms coiled around his neck as she began to accept the invasion of his fingers.

"Oh god William ... no ... please," she whimpered.

William smiled. "Relax Holly, I guarantee you'll enjoy it."

Before Holly had time to argue the point she felt his cock at the entrance.

William eased the head inside. Holly snorted, her teeth clenched as the pain was too much to bear.

"No ... no ..." she screamed as William eased more of his cock inside.

"William ... no ... god it hurts," she said as William began to push more of his meat inside her. He began to flex his hips.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." she grunted. He took her breasts in one hand and played with them. His other hand stroked her pussy. He slid a thick finger inside followed closely by a second.

"Oh my god ..." Holly shrieked. She had never felt anything like this in her life. It was unbelievable. She'd never had anal sex before but she was beginning to think she might like it.

It didn't take William long in this position to cum. The incredible tightness of her ass was too much to stand.

Holly came at the same time William erupted, sending pulse after pulse of his cum inside her ass.

They clung to each other for a long while savouring the moment. They kissed. A passionate kiss full of love, a mutual love of sex.

Holly unwrapped her legs from William and stood up. Her legs crumbled beneath her.

"I can't stand," she laughed, "you've fucked me rigid, look I'm bandy legged!"

William laughed with her as he tucked away his cock and fastened his trousers.

"So, when are you going to come back and visit with your parents?" he asked.

Holly looked back at him and smiled. "Soon," she replied, "real soon. You can count on it!"

FIN

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers