The Ice Maiden Ch. 01

Story Info
Faithful wife seduced.
18.3k words
4.72
93.9k
128
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers

The beginning...

He wandered casually up to main entrance of the camp site where he stood for a while taking in the view. There was no rush. He appeared quite at ease dressed as he was in his nondescript clothing. Careful not to draw too much attention to himself he made a show of reading the notices pinned to the bulletin board before spending an inordinate length of time peering intently at the layout plan of the camp site, as if trying to imprint it indelibly in his mind.

But it was all a ruse. William Hamilton was loitering for a reason and it was all to do with why he had leased a lodge on this site for the entire season. He was working to a plan.

It was simple really. Today was Friday and the start of the holiday park's opening weekend and he was scanning the early evening arrivals, looking for likely candidates amongst the women. Women who would suit his plan.

He'd been near the park entrance on and off for over two hours now and growing weary of the lack of movement in and out of the camp site was about to call it a day. He'd worked on the assumption that couples would be arriving straight from work on the Friday night. Sadly this did not seem to be the case. But even though the arrivals had been spasmodic he'd still seen a couple of potentials. They would never be part of his starting line up but would be okay to be added to his 'go to' list if nothing more interesting showed up.

As he pondered whether to go or not, a car swept through the gates, slowing instantly to walking pace. The speed limit on site was five miles per hour. As the car pulled in William could see a man was driving.

He looked into the passenger side window as the car eased past him. He stared directly into the woman's eyes as she turned and looked up at him as they drove past. He caught a glimpse of blonde hair worn up in a bun and a sweet smile.

Hello ... we have a possibility. William's interest was piqued immediately. He had a sixth sense for this sort of thing. He knew immediately she was a potential. He watched as the car turned onto the one way system that operated on the park site and as it started to climb up the hill, he set off in hot pursuit. He just hoped they wouldn't be going too far as he saw the car crest the rise and quickly disappear from view.

* * * * *

"Here Ben, can you stop right here," Meg Hughes said eagerly as she turned sideways to look at her husband Ben.

He smiled. She did this every single time they came back. He didn't know why she asked him to stop because he'd already been slowing down before the words left her lips. As he did every time.

The car had barely stopped moving before Meg had the door open and was clambering out. She leaned back in through the open doorway. "I'll be along soon," she said with a smile.

"Okay dear," Ben replied. As soon as she closed the car door he drove off towards their mobile home.

Meg stretched and took a deep cleansing breath. It was good to be back. She could already feel the tension easing as she breathed in the fresh sea air. She moved across to the fence that defined the picnic area and had a quick look around. It didn't look like the management had made any landscaping alterations during the close season, the only difference she could see was the addition of some new picnic benches.

As Meg took in the view before her, William Hamilton watched with growing interest. Even though he was a fit man for his age, when he'd crested the rise he was out of breath. But he was overjoyed when he saw that the car had stopped and the woman had climbed out. He saw her speak briefly to the driver who then drove off. She then walked along the roadway a short distance, until she arrived at a wooden gate where she paused.

As the car disappeared from view William moved closer, fading into a convenient thicket of young trees and large shrubs nearby. She wouldn't be able to see him but he had a perfect view of her.

It was quite warm for early spring and the woman wasn't wearing a coat. Judging by her outfit, William assumed she'd come straight from work.

"Mmmm ... very smart and very nice," William muttered to himself.

She was dressed in a smart business suit comprising a black pencil skirt and matching jacket. The skirt came down to just below her knees. Tight fitting it had a small split at the side to enable her to walk freely. The jacket was short and flared out slightly at the waist. He could see she had it buttoned up across her breasts. Beneath it she was wearing a white blouse. Her legs were sheathed in flesh coloured stockings and she was wearing black high heels; in fact exceptionally high heels. If she could work in those all day he would be amazed!

William reached into his jacket pocket for his small pair of binoculars. He always carried them with him when he was out bird watching.

He fiddled about with the focus before he zoomed in on her legs and then down to her feet. Her calves looked to be slender but sexily curvaceous. They definitely had the right amount of flesh to them. Over time William had become a connoisseur of women's legs especially when they were showcased by high heel court shoes or stilettos.

"My god," he whispered to himself as he took a longer look at her shoes, "those heels are enormous. Does she not realise what the sight of that does to a man!"

He moved his binoculars higher until he reached her chest. He could see that her jacket button was struggling to stay fastened.

"Oh my goodness," he muttered. She was obviously hiding a decent sized pair of breasts beneath her bulging jacket. He looked higher, to her face and smiled. "Oh and pretty too. Fantastic. Well my lovely, you're definitely going on my priority list."

Ignorant of being hungrily observed, Meg opened the gate and stepped through before walking purposefully across the grass to her destination. She was heading for her favourite view of the entire area.

She stopped at another fence and leaned against it as she soaked in the vista before her. It never failed to move her. It was a stunning view especially at this time of the year as the magnolia trees and cherry blossoms were bursting forth and the hedgerows were beginning to sprout their green leaves.

William watched as she leant against the fence and took in the view of the surrounding countryside. He could see she was smiling. And as William took in the view of her nice round backside with her skirt pulled tight across her arse cheeks, he smiled too.

* * * * * * * * *

Weeks later ...

Meg Hughes, the object of William's desires was indeed a striking looking woman. Tall at 5'7 her lithe, slender body belied her age. Although she had a slightly fuller figure than when she was younger; most of that manifesting itself on her breasts; she was still in excellent shape. Her face was lightly freckled, which only served to enhance her girlish good looks.

She had sparkling blue eyes and long, straight blonde hair which hung down past her shoulders although more often than not she wore it in some type of a bun, which suited her. With a definite Scandinavian look; compliments of her maternal Norwegian grandmother; from a distance she could easily pass for someone in their late twenties or early thirties and it wasn't until you got closer that you realised she was older.

When she was out with her daughter Holly they were often mistaken for sisters. Holly had her mother's tall, slender figure too although her 36DD breasts were enormous compared to Meg's more modest 32D.

Meg had been happily married to husband Ben for twenty odd years. They'd met at school and married young and she'd had her family very early.

In all that time she had never strayed. Of course over the years she'd been propositioned many, many times but had never felt the slightest bit of temptation. Sure, she'd kissed other men and drunkenly flirted a bit especially when younger but she'd never allowed it to go any further. She was a faithful, devoted wife and mother and loved her husband dearly.

Being city dwellers both she and Ben loved to get away to the coast as often as they could. When the kids were little they would hire a caravan on a holiday park during the summer months for their main holiday. They never felt the need to go abroad. Everything they could possibly need to keep their family entertained day and night could be found on site.

Even after the kids were grown, Ben and Meg still had breaks at the holiday parks and there was one in particular they returned to on a regular basis.

Having toyed with the idea for a year or so they eventually bought a nice mobile home on the park and during the months the site was open would go as often as work would allow. It was good to get away from the daily grind of work and recharge the batteries, if only for a weekend.

It was through this they had met William Hamilton. He had arrived at the park early in the season and over the forthcoming months had got to know them well. Divorced and newly retired, he had just turned sixty but certainly didn't look it.

Meg considered him to be an attractive man for his age. He obviously kept himself fit. She often saw him either going to or leaving the gym on numerous occasions. He was charming and witty and was really good company. Ben liked him too and would often play golf and tennis with him.

He also didn't seem to lack for female company. Most nights, especially during the peak season, he was always to be seen with a woman on his arm either in the clubhouse bar or dancing in the ballroom.

He seemed a perfect gentleman but then looks can be deceiving. What Meg didn't know about William was that he was a devout womaniser and was working to a plan that he had formulated upon his arrival on the park. He had leased a luxury lodge for the entire season with the sole aim of working his way one by one through the desirable females there.

At the start of the season his first task had been to compile a list of potential candidates from the woman who were regular visitors. These were people who had their own mobile homes or lodges. They had been filed away for the future.

Whilst he took time to make friends with the couples he wanted to target later, his first victims were the one or two week holiday makers. Whether they were married or not, they were all fair game for William.

The thing was that William really liked sex. Always had, always would but as he'd grown older he'd come to realise that he derived much more pleasure from the chase and the seduction than from the actual act of just fucking. To him his orgasmic high was the moment his conquest groaned their approval as he slid his cock deep inside their pussy. Single women bored him as they usually parted their legs far too readily. Their inhibitions seemed much lower when on holiday. There was a lot to be said about sun, sea, sand and sex!

So this was why he focused on the married women. There was far more enjoyment to be had in chasing them because they were much harder to break down. So the more faithful to their husbands they were and the greater the reluctance to succumb to his seduction, so the bigger the satisfaction he derived when they finally capitulated and spread their legs for him.

And there were two more things Meg didn't know about William.

The most important one was that she was on William's hit list. Seeing her the day she had arrived for the season's opening, he'd picked her out as a woman he would definitely like to fuck. After comparing her to his other potential targets, she'd gone straight to the top of the list.

The second was regarding the night she and Ben had first met him. Unusually; as she hadn't been away with her parents for years; their newly married daughter Holly had been there with them. Her husband was supposed to be there too but at the last minute he'd been unable to make it.

For William it was an unexpected bonus. He'd used Holly to try and get to know Meg better but sadly that didn't work out because he'd ended up fucking Holly in his luxury lodge for most of the night. He hadn't meant for it to happen but she didn't put up too much of a struggle. It was a hugely enjoyable night of sex, with Holly proving to be extremely enthusiastic in bed. He only hoped that her mother would be half as good.

* * * * *

The holiday season was drawing to a close but there was still plenty of activity on the park to keep the regulars entertained for a few more weeks yet.

Over the preceding months the owners of the park had added to and improved the park facilities considerably and had even built a small auditorium to host acts that would have been overwhelmed by the size of the large ballroom. The main construction work had taken place in the winter months but due to unforeseen delays it had taken most of the summer to finish off the interior.

And so it was that on the opening night of the new auditorium, Meg and Ben arrived early to have a good look round.

"I know it's small," Ben said casting a critical eye around, "but they have maximised the space really well."

"Mmmm, yes," Meg agreed, "and the seats, aren't they plush."

Ben smiled. Typical response from a woman he thought. He remembered telling her once that some friends of theirs had just bought a new car. Meg's only response was to ask what colour the car was.

They adjourned to the bar for a pre show drink, although Meg was just topping up what she'd already drunk earlier. It had been a lovely hot day and Ben had barbecued. She'd opened a bottle of chilled rosé and had already drunk a couple of glasses of that before Ben decided to mix a jug of margaritas. And that had been her downfall. She'd never been a big drinker.

Fuelled by a combination of the hot sun, skimpy bikini and copious amounts of alcohol Meg was feeling extremely horny by the time they had to get ready to go out. She'd tried to tempt Ben into joining her in the shower, but he'd laughed her off saying the shower cubicle was too small. Pouting her lips in mock disappointment when he added that they didn't have time for any hanky-panky, she stepped into the shower alone where she eventually managed to quell the burning sensation between her legs by turning on the cold water.

As she felt the initial burn in her throat from her first sip of white wine; across the room William was watching with keen interest. He had seen them enter but had decided to keep himself to himself for the time being. He didn't want them to know he was there. This would allow him to sit where he needed to rather than being invited to join them. And that certainly wouldn't be ideal for what he had planned.

For tonight was the beginning of the end in his long quest to seduce Meg. It was the culmination of all his hard work and endeavours during the preceding months. He'd carefully laid the foundations very early on and had built on them slowly as he'd gradually inveigled his way into their clique of friends on the park. Now he was so close to his goal he could almost smell the heady musky aroma of success.

He took his time to appraise Meg's choice of clothing and he liked what he saw. Even from a distance he could clearly see she was showing some cleavage with her low cut dress, which was also just short enough to show a little bit of her slender but shapely thighs. She was wearing what looked to be possibly 4" high heels. Overall, she looked stunning.

Fortune smiled early on William. When they were called through into the theatre, Ben and Meg took seats quite high up, nearly on the back row. William waited until they had settled and the lights had dimmed before he made his entrance, going to sit directly behind them.

As he took his seat he took one final look along his row. Glancing to his right and then left he was pleased to see he was the only person on that row. He smiled. Perfect.

The show started. It was surprising how dark it was in the audience especially towards the back, which was far enough away from the stage not to catch any of it's ambient light.

William waited for the right moment. It came about half an hour into the show.

Meg was bored and she was fidgeting. And if that wasn't bad enough, she also had really bad cramp in her legs. She turned sideways in her seat away from Ben, hoping it would relieve the pain. As there was no-one sat to her right she was able to stretch out her long slender legs into the available space.

As she turned, her head swam for a second or two. She blinked her eyes hard hoping to quell the feeling of light-headedness. The darkness was disorienting and she was now bitterly regretting the glass of wine she'd drunk when they'd arrived. The glass she'd had to down quickly when they were called to take their seats. She closed her eyes for a moment wishing she were somewhere else.

Anywhere would do. She definitely wasn't enjoying the act on stage. It was a well known comedian that unfortunately she didn't find funny at all. Ben on the other hand was already laughing hysterically.

She squirmed again in her seat as her mind began to wander. It was then she realised that for some reason her earlier horniness had returned. She put it down to the quick top up at the bar. Maybe she'd not sobered up as much as she thought she had. It was all Ben's fault. He should know that she wasn't used to drinking that early in the day. And he definitely should have given her what she wanted before they had come out instead of turning her down.

William was watching her intently as she became more restless, waiting for her to settle. He looked over at Ben. Even in the darkness he could make out he was completely absorbed by the show and was paying no attention to his wife and her apparent discomfort.

Moving forward until he was perched right on the edge of his seat, William carefully slid his arm through the gap between the seats and under her arm. He slowly moved his hand across her right breast and softly cupped it.

Meg jumped slightly at the initial touch. What the hell was that. As she jumped William withdrew his hand quickly.

She tried to turn and see what was behind her. But with her legs crossed she couldn't turn sufficiently to see. Plus even if she could turn it was virtually impossible to see anything as it was so dark. Nonplussed, she dismissed it and settled down again. Maybe in her aroused state she had imagined it?

William waited a couple of minutes before he repeated his move, sliding his hand over the back of her seat and through the gap between her arm and body.

His hand encircled her breast. This time Meg didn't jump. William stopped, his hand resting there. He squeezed very gently then withdrew.

Meg's heart was thumping in her chest. Now she knew she hadn't imagined that! She didn't know what to do. Of course she should stop it immediately but she didn't want to make a scene and draw attention to herself.

But for some inexplicable reason she didn't want to put a stop to it. She knew that it was wrong but it was just so erotic. She felt as if her face was going to burst into flames as a hot flush coursed through her body. Her alcohol fuelled horniness became a gushing torrent of arousal.

William shot a quick look at Ben again. Yeah, okay, perfect. He was still wrapped up in the show. He edged forward, stretching out his arm.

Here it comes again. Meg tensed, as this time she felt the hand brush over her shoulder. Taking it's time, it slowly slid down over her right breast, pausing briefly to give it a soft squeeze before moving further on into her cleavage, dipping in and out of the deep cleft before moving across to her left breast, the fingers lingering as they softly stroked her flesh.

Ohh my god! Meg quivered as she let out a small gasp and felt her stomach turn over. It was gut wrenching agony. Her eyes closed as she swallowed hard, her mouth opening slightly as her breathing became ragged.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers