The Ice Maiden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sensible her' knew she should be stopping this but alcohol fuelled 'horny her' seemed to have taken temporary control of her senses and she just couldn't help herself. It was unbelievably incredible. She was allowing some mystery man to publicly grope her and what's more - she was liking it!

Conflictingly, she felt dirty and disgusted with herself but also and surprisingly, incredibly turned on too. It was so out of character to be like this. Normally she was cool, calm and collected, always in complete control. She wasn't known at work as the Ice Maiden for nothing. And yes, she was aware of what people called her behind her back!

The hand this time stayed where it was, as if it knew she had accepted it's presence. As it slowly fondled, stroked and lightly massaged her breasts, Meg felt her nipples harden.

When the hand finally slid under her bra it caught one of her swollen nubs and she gasped, luckily managing to stifle the noise immediately without drawing Ben's attention to her.

She was now incredibly turned on. She could feel a dampness between her legs as her body tensed and her arousal grew. Giving into the pulsing sensations she closed her eyes as a small tremor shook her body to the core. Her lips parted and she sighed.

"What's that darling, did you say something?" Ben's voice snapped her back to reality. Had her sigh been that loud? The hand was quickly withdrawn as her husband turned towards her. "God it's dark in here, I can scarcely see you," he said.

"Erm ... no I didn't say anything and yes it is, isn't it," Meg replied shakily, relieved that her assault appeared to be over but scarily already missing the contact.

William sat back in his seat to contemplate what he had achieved. At the show's intermission, he made his escape before the lights came up. He was stood at the bar getting a drink when Ben spotted him.

"Hello William, are you enjoying the show then?" he asked as he led Meg up to the bar to join him.

"Oh yes, very much so," William replied as he looked at Meg, "gripping stuff!"

Ben laughed although he had no idea what William was talking about. Meg just looked nonplussed.

They chatted together during the break and agreed to meet up the next day to play golf. As they finished their drinks the lights in the bar flashed to announce to the audience it was time to return to their seats for the second half of the show.

"Why don't you join us," Ben suggested, "we've got pretty good seats up near the back."

"That would be great," William replied, "if you don't mind?" He looked pointedly at Meg.

"No, not at all," she smiled in reply. At least I won't get molested if William's sat next to me she thought.

Ben led the way and Meg followed him giving William her rear view to admire. Her long shapely legs were sheathed in sheer stockings and were enhanced by her high heel shoes. Her full, round bum looked divine. Very nice, thought William, as he watched her arse cheeks wiggle up and down with every step she took; very nice indeed. He felt his cock begin to swell and quickly adjusted himself.

They took their seats just as the lights dimmed. Again being this far back from the stage they were in near darkness.

William managed to sit so that he had a perfect view into Meg's cleavage. Being sat next to her, he could just make out the fleshy tops of her sizeable breasts exposed by the low cut of her dress.

He was seated on her right side. As she crossed her right leg over her left it turned her slightly away from him but the angle of her body meant that her right side was almost touching him. This nicely opened up access to her right breast.

Folding his arms, William slouched to his left until his arm made contact with her breast. He pushed his elbow against her and paused, waiting to see if there would be any adverse reaction. There was none. Amazingly either Meg hadn't realised or she wasn't unduly bothered.

Emboldened by this small advance, William passed his right hand under his folded left arm and encircled her breast. He squeezed gently.

He heard a little gasp escape Meg's lips but she made no attempt to dislodge his hand.

Meg was aghast, her eyes wide open in shock. She couldn't believe it. It was William. Their friend William who was feeling her up, groping and fondling her breast. She should stop it ... she should stop HIM ... she really should ...

But instead she froze.

Unperturbed, William continued to molest her right breast. He felt her nipple swell and harden as his fingers brushed against it. He knew the time for her to object had been and gone. He just wondered if she had realised yet.

Meg knew she was in trouble. Her earlier horniness that had subsided during the intermission now returned with a fresh invigorated vengeance and she didn't think she could stop this now even if she wanted to. But did she want to? Her stomach was in knots as stirring herself into motion she uncrossed her legs and turned to sit square in her seat to stare straight ahead. She didn't dare look at William but he noticed immediately. It was time to push the boundaries.

He withdrew his right hand from her breast and dropped his left hand onto her knee.

Meg stopped breathing. What the hell am I doing?

William's hand began to slowly move up along the top of her thigh. Meg sat frozen in her seat. She swallowed hard as she contemplated what to do. She knew she should be stopping him but still ... she had sort of granted him access to her legs by adjusting in her seat.

A bemused William waited for her to stop him but it never happened. He continued to stroke her thigh, up and down, working it higher and higher up her leg until he reached the hem of her dress. Her stockings were silky smooth to the touch, her hot fleshy thighs felt firm beneath.

He was loving this. He had fantasised for months as to what it would be like to touch Meg's body, to feel her large heavy breasts in his hands and to caress and stroke her magnificent shapely legs. And the reality far exceeded his expectations.

Emboldened by her acquiescence he slid his hand down in between her thighs. Still Meg didn't react. He moved it up under the hem of her dress. Still no reaction. Inching along slowly, higher and higher he went. He could feel the heat increasing from between her legs the further he went.

Meg looked at William, a quick, nervous, sideways look. William returned the look and even in the darkness could just make out that she was biting her bottom lip. He pushed at her left leg, encouraging her to part them for him. Her legs opened slightly. He was certain he could see the anguish and conflict in her face as her body responded to his ministrations.

He knew Meg was staring straight ahead again, watching the show with unseeing eyes as he too stared straight ahead, his left hand advancing ever closer to her throbbing pussy.

Meg waited. She knew it was coming and she knew it wasn't right. She knew she should be stopping this madness but knew that she couldn't. She could scarcely breathe as she waited, feeling his fingers getting closer and closer. She tightened her grip on the arm rests of her seat and held her breath, waiting for the white knuckle ride to begin.

When he touched her panties she almost came right away. The sensation that coursed through her body was incredibly and filthily erotic but also obscenely lewd at the same time. It was all she could do not to scream out loud.

William was excited too when he touched her pussy. Her panties were sopping wet. He felt her twitch as she suppressed her orgasm. It was at this moment he realised that his boxers were wet too. His cock was straining against his trousers, demanding satisfaction.

Meg finally snapped to her senses. She was already deeply ashamed of herself. She needed to get away from William and his magic fingers before she embarrassed both herself and more importantly Ben.

She stood up quickly and bending down to Ben she whispered, "I've got to go to the toilet."

She pushed past a bemused William who turned to Ben.

"Where's Meg going?" he asked.

Ben leaned over and whispered. "To the toilet, I think she said."

"Oh right, sounds like a good idea, I think I need to go as well." He stood and followed Meg out of the auditorium.

The restrooms were down a corridor, which hid them away out of sight from the general reception area and bar. There was no-one else around as William stood and waited.

Meg paused momentarily when she came out of the toilet and saw him waiting for her and although she felt her cheeks flush with shame, she put on her best 'Ice Maiden' face of indifference and walked to go past him.

William frowned. He was expecting her to fly at him with accusations of molestation and assault but no, she seemed quietly unfazed about the whole thing.

"I think we need to talk," he said, surprised by her calmness.

"No, I don't think we do," Meg replied, her blue eyes flashing. "I was stupid and crossed the line. And it's not like anything is going to happen anyway."

"Really!" William smiled, "you sure about that? I'm pretty sure you were liking what I was doing to you; in fact I'm sure you were liking it a lot."

"That's not true," Meg said frostily, "and I'm married and I love my husband very much. So nothing and I repeat nothing is going to happen between us!"

"I'm sure you do but are you going to deny yourself something I know you desperately want? A fact which you quite clearly demonstrated inside there," William said, nodding his head in the direction of the auditorium.

He moved a step towards her. Meg didn't answer and made no attempt to move. She stiffened her back and raised her head in a defiant display of haughtiness.

"You've never had feelings like that before Meg; have you?"

"I ... I don't know what you're talking about ..." Meg countered, all of a sudden feeling her voice quavering.

"And you've never felt this aroused before have you Meg; wanting the touch of another man, a dominant man, wanting him to do things to you that you've never experienced before; have you?"

He moved another step towards her. "I ... I ... I don't ..." Meg swallowed hard.

William was stood close to her now. Her heart was pounding inside her chest. She could smell his cologne. No doubt it was expensive. He smelt really good.

"Come on Meg admit to yourself what your body is telling you. You want this badly, you want to experience that thrill. You're aroused and you're curious. You want to know how it feels to have another man's cock inside your tight little pussy."

She gasped as he roughly pushed her back against the wall, bringing his hands up to her chest. She made no attempt to stop him as she stood there compliantly and allowed him to fondle and gently grope her large breasts. As he pushed them together, caressing and massaging them, he never took his eyes off her. He stared into her gorgeous blue eyes and dared her to stop him.

Meg was lost. Her head was spinning. Everything he said was true. To her undying shame she had never been this aroused before. Her pussy was pulsing ... throbbing ... almost screaming at her to let it have some strange cock.

But deep down she knew she shouldn't ... couldn't even. She was married and had been faithful to Ben ever since she had known him. From the first day she'd met him to now she had never ever thought about straying. She'd never been tempted even once to cheat on him. He was the only man to see her naked and her only lover.

But here she was. With William. Suave, handsome, good looking, charming William. Big Willy she'd heard a woman call him once. There was no doubting he was a fairly big man but she had a feeling that the nickname had another meaning altogether. And he was doing things to her that she certainly had never experienced before. She swallowed hard as she felt her pussy twitch again.

William was overwhelmed with his desire to take this woman now. He looked into her face, which was framed by her lustrous long blonde hair. Her make up was immaculate, her lips full and red and inviting. Her perfume was intoxicating. She smelt divine. She was simply stunning. He so wanted to kiss her.

He leaned in and planted his mouth on hers. Meg gasped, struggling to break free from his insistent lips.

William was satisfied; for now. Okay she wasn't exactly kissing him back with any kind of passion but she was kissing him in a fashion.

As they kissed he dropped a hand down and under the hem of her dress. It lifted as he moved his hand quickly up to the top of her thighs and around to cup and caress her delightfully pert backside. He then moved his hand around to the front of her legs and slipped it up against her mound.

"No," gasped Meg as she made a feeble attempt to push his hand away. William knew it was half hearted as he began to rub his fingers against her pussy lips.

Her legs parted. Meg was disgusted with herself. She knew she should be fighting William off more than she was but god ... her whole body was now on fire!

"No!" she gasped again, quickly rising up onto tiptoes as William surprised her by slipping two of his big, thick fingers under her panties and thrusting them up hard inside her sopping wet pussy. And as she gasped William took his opportunity and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. She gagged as he swirled it around inside her mouth trying to engage with hers.

He thrust up hard again, his thumb catching her clit and she came, her legs nearly buckling beneath her as she slumped against the wall, her arms coiling around his neck as she hung onto William for dear life. She buried her head into his shoulder, fighting to suppress the scream of ecstasy that wanted to spring from her lips as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She twitched under his fingers, which continued to thrust in and out of her wet, squelching pussy.

As her breathing subsided, William withdrew his fingers. He looked into her eyes as he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean.

"Mmmm, very nice," he smirked. "Here, want to try?" he offered her his fingers, "you taste good."

Meg looked away in disgust.

"Come on then," William said, "we might as well get a drink from the bar while we wait for Ben to come out. The shows nearly over so it's pointless going back inside."

All Meg wanted to do right then was run away and hide but knew she would have to wait for her husband to join them. It was an uncomfortable twenty minutes before the show ended and Ben finally came out from the auditorium. William offered up an explanation as to why he and Meg hadn't managed to return but Ben seemed unconcerned and made nothing of it. He then changed the conversation and chatted about their upcoming game of golf the next day.

As the two men chatted easily, Meg could feel the stickiness between her thighs. Her face was on fire and she was certain that Ben would see her distress and her shame. But no, he seemed totally oblivious to her plight.

She was relieved when Ben eventually called it a night and they went back to their mobile home. She was feeling dirty and told Ben she was going to shower before going to bed. As she stood under the hot water she played back in her mind the events that had taken place that evening.

Try as she may she couldn't help herself as she recalled the way William had groped and fondled her breasts and then fingered her pussy to a massive orgasm. It scarcely dawned on her that whilst these thoughts were flooding through her mind her hand was massaging and fondling her breasts, her fingers tugging at her rapidly swelling nipples.

As she recalled William with his hand up her dress, her fingers found their way unbidden inside her pussy. As thoughts of William filled her senses, she came again for the second time that night.

* * * * *

Over the next few days Meg didn't see much of William. He for his part when he was in her company was charming, witty and polite. The odd time that he brushed past her, surreptitiously feeling her arse as he did so, could in no way be classed as a sexual overture. Or so she told herself.

So Meg had once more relaxed in his company and was keenly looking forward to the ballroom dancing that was taking place that night. William was a fantastic dancer, far better then Ben and she did actually enjoy dancing with him.

When Ben had told her that he and William were playing golf that afternoon, Meg had decided to go into the nearest town and treat herself to a new outfit. This was the main problem for women being on the park so much. All the other regulars knew what outfits you had worn before.

After a full two hours of retail therapy she still hadn't found what she was looking for. She had found a cocktail dress, which was low cut and quite short. With her body it looked stunning but she felt it was inappropriate for the ballroom. Maybe it was more suited for a posh dinner dance. On a whim she purchased it anyway. She reconciled the cost by convincing herself it would come in handy at some point in the future.

On the verge of giving up she finally found what she was looking for. It was a simple red dress made from a fabric that clung to her body. The draped cowl front just offered slight temptation by showing a hint of cleavage and the hemline came 4" above the knee. Being slender was a definite advantage with this type of dress. Her ass looked sensational and her breasts? As she looked at her reflection in the mirror she couldn't help herself.

"WOW I look great!" she said out loud. "Ben's going to flip when he sees me in this" she muttered to herself as she quickly removed the dress and went off to find the tills.

Returning from her shopping trip, as she neared her mobile home Meg was intrigued to see a number of people milling about outside. As she climbed the steps, she was surprised when William appeared through the open doorway with another man.

"Thanks doc," Meg heard him say.

William saw her. "Oh Meg, there you are. This is Doctor Willis, he's just been tending to Ben."

"What!" she interrupted, "something's wrong with Ben?" She pushed past William and the doctor and rushed inside.

Ben was in bed, laying flat on the mattress with no pillow beneath his head.

"Ben, are you all right?" she blurted out, "what's happened to you?"

Ben smiled. "Oh hi Meg, yeah I'm fine, I've just gone and hurt my back that's all. Couple of days and I'll be fine."

The doctor had followed her inside. "He won't be fine in a couple of days. I've a feeling that he's done some damage to his vertebrae but we won't know until we get some x-rays and scans done and we can't do that until we've got him stabilised."

Meg went pale. "So what are you saying Doctor Willis? Is Ben going to okay?"

"I would think so but in most cases like this we won't know a thing until we do the scans." He refused to be drawn more.

As he began to move towards the door he paused. "I've given him some pain killers and left you some more for later. They're really high strength so he must stay in bed as they will knock him out. Okay?"

Meg nodded.

"Any problems, give me a call." He handed her a card which was printed with several phone numbers.

After seeing Doctor Willis leave, William came back inside.

"Okay, William, what happened then?" Meg queried.

"Not too sure to be honest," William replied. "We were playing the 13th hole. I'd hooked my tee shot and Ben sliced his. So we went off in opposite directions. All I know is he was in amongst some trees. I'm assuming he hit a hidden tree root or a stump. It must have been something like that for him to suffer that amount of trauma."

He continued. "Anyway I heard him yell and ran over to him to find him in total agony on the ground. We had to call an ambulance but he insisted on coming back here, he refused to go to hospital."