The Ice Maiden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back the foreskin to reveal the large bulbous head of his cock. Meg gasped as he rubbed it up and down her pussy lips for a few seconds before he slowly pushed it inside her.

"Oh my ... oh my ... oh my," Meg sucked in air between her teeth. The shock of his entry was exquisitely painful. "Oh my ... oh my god!"

William paused to savour the moment. The moment he always enjoyed the most. The moment when his seduction was complete and there was no going back for the married woman stuck on the end of his monster cock. The chase was over. Their infidelity was complete.

He pulled back slightly and then pushed forward once more, this time going deeper.

"Ooohhh... uuunnnhhh ... please ... no... please ... ooohhh ..." Meg moaned as she felt William thick cock spread her wide. She couldn't believe it could take anything that big.

William pushed forward again, feeding her even more of his large cock. He was amazed at how tight she was. He smiled. He was more than confident that this was going to be a memorable fuck!

"Ooohhh," Meg threw her head back into the cushions, squirming from the pain of William's big cock as he pushed even deeper. This was unknown territory for her. She squeezed her eyes tight shut as she grimaced.

"Uuunnnhhh," she groaned as he pushed again. Surely he couldn't go much deeper. Could he?

William paused. He knew that she had taken as much as she was going to lengthwise although her pussy seemed to have just about adapted to his girth.

He looked down at Meg's face. Her mouth was wide open as she breathed deeply. 'God she is gorgeous' he thought, 'it's almost a shame I can't give her the rest tonight'.

He pulled back, nearly all the way out before he flexed his hips forward and rammed his cock back inside her with a quick dynamic thrust.

"Oh fuuuuucckk ..." Meg shrieked as the pain shot through her body.

William didn't stop to admire his entry, it was time for some serious fucking.

He withdrew and plunged back inside building into a steady rhythm as he did so.

Meg had never felt anything like this. William was fucking her in a totally different way than she'd ever experienced with Ben. Sure he'd been forceful a time or two but never like this!

William could feel her pussy had adapted to him as he became aware of the pressure being exerted by it. Meg hadn't noticed the transition from pain to pleasure as she was grunting loudly with each deep thrust from William.

She came to her first orgasm quite quickly, William pounding into her at what felt like a hundred miles an hour. Her breasts were rapidly flopping up and down her chest as he forcefully moved her whole body.

He reached for them and as he pinched at her swollen nipples she came again, screaming with ecstasy.

William continued to pound away, showing no sign of slowing. When Meg eventually came again he pulled out of her.

She breathed a sigh of relief, happy for the respite.

Her relief proved to be short lived as William brought her legs together and bent them back towards her face. He brought his cock back to her pussy and slid straight back in.

"OHMYGOD!" Meg shrieked again as he slammed home, this time giving her an entirely new sensation from the different angle. If it was possible he seemed to be reaching further into her pussy than before.

She quickly came again, wave after wave of complete satisfaction washing over her.

William was getting close. He could feel his balls churning so picked up the pace.

He was fucking Meg harder now than at any other time. His cock was a blur as he slid in and out but never quite using all of the entire length of his monster cock.

"Ooohhh ... mmmmm," William groaned as he stiffened and suddenly stopped.

Meg felt an explosion inside her as William's cock let loose his cum. As he began to move again she could feel pulse after pulse flooding into her pussy, a seemingly never ending stream.

"Uuunnnhhh..." William sighed as he deposited the last of his cum inside Meg.

She lay under him panting as he looked down at her and grinned.

"Absolutely fucking outstanding," he said smiling.

She caught her breath. "I've never been fucked like that before. Is it always like that?"

"No, not at all," William replied. "It's different with every woman every single time. How we end up fucking depends on the circumstances."

He continued. "For instance, when we have sex again I guarantee it will be totally different because the circumstances will have changed. We've had our first fuck so the need next time will be different. It won't be so desperate."

"And what makes you think we're going to do that again," Meg replied indignantly.

William looked down into her gorgeous blue eyes. "Oh we're definitely going to do that again ... and you know it!"

* * * * *

A couple of days later and Meg was deep in thought. Although she had fought it she had eventually come to the realisation that perhaps William was right after all.

She loved her husband Ben but there was no escaping the fact that sex with William had been a mind blowing experience. Every time the guilty thoughts crossed her mind she felt herself get wet between her thighs. She'd even dreamed about William fucking her and had woken up in a cold sweat hoping Ben hadn't been disturbed by her thrashing about.

Being a dutiful wife and racked by guilt she tended to her disabled husband as he struggled to recover from his back injury enough so that they could travel home.

William had been around to see him every day but there had been no awkwardness between him and Meg on those occasions.

After a week, Ben had made sufficient progress that he could get into a car. William popped around to say goodbye and Meg let him kiss her on the cheek.

Ben lowered his window.

"Thanks William for everything, it's much appreciated," he said, "and also for taking care of Meg the other night as well."

"Not a problem, I loved taking care of Meg, it was my pleasure," William replied looking over to Meg with a broad grin.

She blushed, her face turning a deep crimson red. "Right time to go," she hastily said as she started up the car.

"Oh William, one last thing, don't forget the dinner dance in three weeks time. We'll be back for that, see you then?" Ben added.

"Not sure if I'll still be around then," he replied, but if not I'll see you before the park closes up."

Meg was relieved. It seemed that William wouldn't be around much and that suited her fine. She wouldn't have to deal with him and her profound guilt if he wasn't there.

* * * * *

Three week flew by and Ben made steady progress and was walking fine by the time he and Meg returned for the holiday park's annual dinner and dance. Not seeing William around, Ben enquired with some of the other regulars and was told that he'd not been seen since they had left.

The night of the dinner dance arrived and Meg was stood in front of her small wardrobe pondering on what outfit to wear. This year the park management had asked everyone to dress up for a change so Ben was already wearing his tuxedo.

She raked through the wardrobe, sliding her dresses along the rail as she discounted them one by one, occasionally taking one out to look at it more closely before putting it back. She eventually came across her little black cocktail dress. It was next to her clingy red dress, the dress she had worn the night she had cheated on her husband for the first time. It was the one she'd bought on a whim, the same day she had bought the red dress, not really knowing when she might wear it.

She pulled it off the rail to have a closer look. She glanced back inside the wardrobe. She sighed. She didn't think she had anything better then the cocktail dress presently in her arms.

She slid it off the hanger and stepped into it. She struggled it over her hips and up over her large breasts and managed to zip it up.

Slipping on her black 5" stiletto heeled shoes she stepped back a pace to give herself a full length look in the wardrobe mirror.

"Bloody hell." Meg muttered to herself. The hem of her dress was fully 5" above her knee exposing a large amount of her thighs. The top was extremely low cut revealing a large amount of her breasts and giving her an impressive cleavage. Far more than she originally wanted to.

"What was I thinking," she continued to mutter to herself. "Did I really buy this?"

She looked back inside the wardrobe one last time.

It'll have to do she thought, as she closed the door to her wardrobe and began to apply her makeup.

She finished by applying her lipstick. It was a brand that was new to her. The advertising had proclaimed that it gave lips a fuller, deeper colour than other makes and would be longer lasting.

We'll see if that's true she thought as she stepped back half a pace to make her final checks.

She had visited the hairdresser in town that afternoon and had asked for her blonde hair to be styled differently. The hairdresser had suggested a side bun. Although she hadn't been too sure about that she was delighted with the result.

I'm sure William would approve she mused, not realising what she was thinking.

"Are you ready yet?" Ben shouted from the other room, "it's time we were going."

"Yes, I'm ready," she called back taking a final look in the mirror.

As they walked into the bar Meg realised she was attracting a lot of attention. She did look sensational, a fact that seemed totally lost on Ben. But then again he saw her every day and had become somewhat blasé about it all.

After getting their drinks from the bar, they joined a group of friends. Meg was slightly uncomfortable when she realised that the men in their group were talking to her breasts when they addressed her and she began to think she shouldn't have worn a dress this revealing.

But she smiled brightly and gritted her teeth, resisting the urge to go back and change into something less revealing.

It was nearly time to go through for the meal when William made his appearance. Meg noticed him enter the bar and felt her stomach tighten.

He looked great. He was wearing a tuxedo that oozed class and was clearly not one bought cheaply from a chain store, like so many being worn tonight.

It was then that Meg noticed he was not alone. He had a woman with him. She felt a flash of guilt when she realised she was slightly indignant at seeing that.

William spotted them and sauntered over.

"Good evening everyone," he said before turning to Meg. He kissed the back of her hand. "You look sensational," he whispered so that only she heard him.

Meg blushed with pride before realising she felt like a child wanting to please and be pleased. Pathetic she thought, shaking her head to clear her senses.

She turned to look at William's partner. She was tall and fairly well built, probably about her age or perhaps a bit older. It was hard to be precise as her skin was flawless. She felt a twinge of jealousy.

Meg was about to ask who she was but before she could say anything, William spoke.

"I'd like you to meet my sister, Amy. She was at a loose end tonight and I asked her if she would like to come along. I hope no-one minds ...?"

The men in the group all murmured their approval. Amy was a striking looking woman.

Without realising, Meg breathed a sigh of relief. His sister, of course you could see the family resemblance.

So you're Meg," said Amy after the introductions were made, "William has spoken to me about you ..." She trailed off, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"And you must be Ben," she added turning to him. "You really are as good looking as William said." Ben blushed. He wasn't used to being chatted up by attractive women.

A potentially awkward moment of silence was avoided just then when they were all called through to the dining room. The Park owners had spared no expense and had hired outside help to decorate the ballroom and dining room.

Most of the seating arrangements were in clusters of four or six place settings. William guided Amy, Ben and Meg to a table for four.

"Why don't you sit next to Ben," William suggested to Amy, "so we have couples facing each other. What do you think Ben?"

"Oh ... erm ... yeah, that sounds fine," Ben replied. Strangely he was feeling a little nervous. Amy was attractive and had a good body and she smelled fantastic. Her perfume was obviously very expensive.

They took their seats. A bottle of champagne was sitting in an ice bucket on the table. William took it out and began to remove the foil.

"Champagne?" he queried looking round the table. "I know you'll like this Meg," he added pointedly. The inference wasn't lost on her as she shuffled uncomfortably on her chair.

The meal was superb, the chef having excelled himself with his choice of dishes. William proved extremely knowledgeable with his choice of wines to accompany each course.

Although they had all engaged in general chit chat and gossip at the beginning of the meal, by the time the dessert dishes had been cleared away, Ben and Amy were deep in conversation. It seemed they had found a topic they were both passionate about.

William took this opportunity to slide his hand onto Meg's knee. He turned to face her as he squeezed. She looked at him as she felt his hand begin to wander up her exposed thigh and under the hem of her dress.

He smiled as she unconsciously parted her legs slightly. He pushed up as far as her stocking top. He could feel the clip of her suspenders holding it up. His cock pulsed. He loved stockings and suspenders.

"Are you coming through then?" William was jolted out of his thoughts. Standing by their table was one of their original group from the bar.

"What ..." William stumbled with his words.

"The dance, are you coming through to the dance, it's just about to start."

"Yeah ... oh erm ... yes, we'll be through in a bit," William replied.

He turned to Meg. "Would you care to dance?"

"Ooh yes please," she replied eagerly, "if you don't mind?" she addressed Ben.

Ben looked up. "No, not at all, you go and enjoy yourself." He turned back to resume his conversation with Amy.

Meg pulled a face before shrugging her shoulders. She turned to William.

"Looks like it's just you and me," she smiled.

"Looks that way," William answered, also smiling.

They walked through and William took Meg into his arms. As they danced, he held her close. She could already feel his erection growing. She felt slightly titillated at the thought of what problems she was obviously causing William. To tease him further she ground her pelvis into his crotch at every opportunity without it becoming apparent to anyone watching them.

And there were certainly plenty of people doing just that. They made an impressive looking couple. William large and handsome, Meg lithe and pretty and very curvaceous.

Over the course of the evening William and Meg alternated dancing with returning to the table for a drink. Meg was somewhat surprised to see Ben still deep in conversation with Amy. He hadn't danced all night.

"Don't you want to dance with me tonight Ben," she asked as she reached for her drink.

"No, it's okay, you carry on. Besides, William's a much better dancer than me anyway." Ben turned back to Amy.

William looked on bemused.

"Okay then," said Meg. "I'll just visit the ladies room and we can go again, if that's okay with you?" She looked at William.

"No problem," he replied with a grin.

As Meg went to walk out the room she was joined by an elderly lady, who grabbed her arm.

Ben looked up just at that time. "Oh look, poor old Meg. She's been collared by Mrs Turner, she'll never get away from her now, she'll be gone ages." He chortled to himself.

"Who's Mrs Turner?" enquired Amy.

"Oh she's a lovely old dear who has been coming here for forty odd years but my, she does love to talk. And once she's locked onto you it's nigh on impossible to get away," answered Ben.

"Excuse me," William said rising from his seat. "There's someone over there I need to talk to. I may be some time if that's okay?"

"Sure, sure," replied Ben, "I can keep Amy company for you." He smiled.

William made his way out of the ballroom. He could see Meg up ahead trying to get to the toilets but struggling as she didn't want to be rude to Mrs Turner.

They both entered the toilets together. William waited for them to reappear. Unfortunately as they exited together, Mrs Turner was still chattering away to Meg and she was still nodding in response.

"Ah, there you are, Mrs Hughes." William spoke to Meg before turning to address Mrs Turner.

"And hello Mrs Turner, how are you tonight. My my, you look radiant. Mr Turner's a lucky man to have such a lovely wife. And talking about lucky men I do believe your husband is looking for you. I think he wants a dance."

"Oh, thank you Mr Hamilton," Mrs Turner giggled in reply, "I'll go find him then."

"Okay," said William, "have a lovely evening."

He turned to Meg to see her smiling with relief. "You owe me, big time."

"Really," she said coyly, "and what do you want as payment?"

"Oh I'll think of something," William replied as he stepped up to her and took her in his arms. He took a quick look around and then kissed her deeply, Meg responding with equal passion.

"Stop, you must stop," she said breathlessly, eventually pushing him away, "someone will see us."

William smiled, his eyes twinkling. "Okay, let's go somewhere where we can't be disturbed."

"We can't. Ben's just in the other room. He'll notice that were not there," Meg said.

"No he won't, he's too wrapped up with my sister," William replied, "and besides if he tries to come looking for you, which he won't, she'll divert him."

Meg looked at him in surprise. "She fancies him?"

"Oh yes," William grinned, delighting in her gullibility, "like you wouldn't believe. Do you think he would cheat on you if she did make a move?"

"No ... no way ... well I don't think ... oh ... I don't know," Her voice trailed off.

"Look Meg, he's a man. Men are weak and can't resist a woman if she really wants him, especially when they're as hot as my sister. Christ, I've even fancied fucking her at times!" William grinned as he saw the shocked look on Meg's face.

"Kidding!" he said, although actually he wasn't. When he'd been a lot younger he'd masturbated many times thinking about her, especially after he'd first noticed her boobs growing bigger as she reached puberty.

He was also pretty certain that she would let him fuck her even now if he really wanted to. But he resisted any urges; at the moment. He had all the pussy he could handle and certainly didn't want to complicate it with an incestuous relationship with his sister.

"So what is it with your sister?" asked Meg, "she a lot younger then you."

"Yes she is," replied William, "she's actually my step sister. Her father married my mother after my father died."

"Oh, I see. So she's not actually your sister then really, is she. She's extremely glamorous, surely you must have fancied her? Meg asked intrigued.

"You're not jealous are you?" William replied, laughing at the look on Meg's face. "To me she will always be my little sister. I watched her grow up from a child into an adult and I've always watched out for her."

"No, I'm not jealous," Meg retorted, "I was just curious that's all."

"Oh, so are you titillated by the thought of me fucking my step sister then?" William teased.

Meg was about to respond when she saw the big grin on William's face. She swiped him on his arm. "You bastard," she laughed.

William took Meg by the hands. "There's only one woman I want to fuck tonight and that's you."

She shook her head. "No, no it's not going to happen, not tonight or ever again. I've cheated on Ben once and I don't want to again. I love my husband very much and don't want to do anything that would jeopardise our marriage."