All Comments on 'The Ice Maidens'

by Awlni

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
fireballxl5fireballxl5about 19 years ago
Hitting on all cylinders

This is an outstanding story. Literate, plausible and extremely hot. It had just the right amount of character development, and people with real personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Nice

I live in Minnesota--I can relate to the weather and the hot tub. I'm still working out a way to get the tub. Loved the story and really liked the way you took time to develope the situation rather than just having them hop in bed togeather. JimDinMN

AlexandraAlexandraover 18 years ago
Yay!

Fantastic. Actual Literotica, readable, believable and a huge turn on. I was very impressed and stayed up way past my bedtime to finish the story... :-)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow :-)

Fantastic! After many days finally I read an amazing story, thank from Italy.

bigglesbigglesover 18 years ago
Outstanding

If ever a story deserved to be made into a film its this one. I will buy a copy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FANTASTIC !! after Years of marrige- so close!

I've read 2 to 3 YEARS of stories - Think I had to log out too soon - but today I read the BEST EVER !!

heee heee, My wife's name starts with J, and sexy sister-in-law's starts with C.... that made me keep track of charcters (Nuts - 'Anonymous'??? Literrotty won't accept name)

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
Nice Job

It was a good story, and I enjoyed the buildup to the swing. Since there wasn't much to the story besides the sex aspect, I would have loved to have seen that drawn out a little. The characters seemed to walk into it a little too smoothly. It would have been interesting for the husband to have at least a moments hesitation about someone else fucking his wife, but it was fun to read. Cool idea and tightly told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more pure bs

of no one giving a shit aboiut love and marriage, just getting their fucking nut off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved it!

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Fine writing of wild; credible erotica

Not my usual favorite themes, BUT- with great writing; great credible dialog; nice flow of scenes, what is there not to like? The final product is way above the usual fray, and feels like a script of a professional. As far as the erotic interests goes, you run the gamut, so I can say with a great deal of certainty: every one could find something they would like somewhere in this story. You proceed from the tame to the wild slowly but surely. I could enjoy it up to the point of tactual swapping and watching - but that's me. As far as the story goes it was credible which means non formulaic of course. How rare that is! It’s also sad that we have to dig back to the past to find fine examples of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Want More!!!!

8 STARS!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

Bob WatersBob Watersabout 16 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story. This is one of my faves on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

This was great!!!!!!!!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
YES!

Very well crafted. It stirs a few fond memories of long ago.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
I liked it!

What a wonderful story! Enjoyed every word, well done!

lexxxiqonlexxxiqonabout 14 years ago
great story to share

I had to write to compliment you on this story. Brilliant. I had read this a couple years ago, and I just introduced my g/f to literotica. We got to talking about fantasies of watching another couple, or being watched, and I totally remembered this story (but not the title). Took me about a half hour of searching to find it, but thankfully I did. She's going to love it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just an immature and silly stroke story, as if written by 12y old.

Disconnected and difficult to read with some spelling and grammatical errors. Well deserved 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it

I liked it a lot.

I have a message for the person that commented on 07/04/11.

The story was not immature, could it have been better? sure, but it was good.

As for it being a "Stroke story", this is literotica, most of the stories are "stroke stories".

A good 3 stars in my book.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
OOOOHHHHH!

One of the hottest. A 5.

Gary13Gary13almost 10 years ago
TEN Stars!

It's seldom that I find a story that is THIS GOOD! Your characters are likeable, you develop their personalities in a believable way, and the plot is exciting and enjoyable. Hope the rest of your stories are as pleasurable to read.

Someone else commented that it should be made into a movie - yeah, it's that good.

EdMarcgraveEdMarcgraveover 8 years ago
Please Do it again.

Dear Awlni,

I just finished reading 'The Ice Maidens' for the fourth time. It is one of those stories you want to read again after some time. I don't remember what year it was when I read it for the first time, but it was in those days, I could still be hoping to find new stories from your pen when searching Literotica. Now it's a full dozen of years since your last posting, I fear it's not because you are too busy doing other things or having a temporary lack of inspiration for writing erotic literature, but because you passed away and will never be able to write again.

Please, if you still live, write and post on Literotica!

Ed Marcgrave

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just one word: HOT! Okay, three more words: HOT! HOT! HOT!

Thanks for a great story, Awini.

Five stars.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

So, the day Tom & Carrie get there Jessie tells him if he stares at Carrie's boobs too much he won't be getting a blowjob for 6 months. 24 hours later Mike goes to the bathroom for 5 minutes and comes back to find Jessie playing with Tom's cock and she's already committed to picking him.

It obviously turned out ok but, the fact that the three of them discussed and agreed to partner swapping and then ambushed Mike with it really isn't cool. Sure, Carrie said he could say no if he wasn't interested but, he had to know they would all be pissed off at him if he did.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

I am surprised this is rated as highly as it is, there is no drama and little heat. No nasty simp cuckolds, but also nothing for the reader to really sink his teeth into imo.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So…as another Anon from a few months back said, and to quote that famous? singer Buster Poindexter, that was “HOT HOT HOT!!”. Thanks for sharing, Awini. Just a point of question, if I may? Early in the story Jessie mentioned that Tom lived next door. But when Tom and Carrie got to Michael and Jessie’s house, Tom said they walked a mile to get there. Interesting conundrum, huh? But still, a very good story and appreciate your posting it.

Five stars without a doubt.

WJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous