The Ice Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought that he was being so cool and would get to put her on the spot somehow during their joint classes, but she was smarter than that. She really got to him when she sat next to him during their second shared class. She ignored him completely, driving him crazy in the process. He totally lost his cool. She could see that he had become somewhat self-conscious and she liked that. This showed her that he had real feelings and was affected by her presence, yet controlled himself. She reveled in his discomfort as he sweated and looked totally ill at ease.

'This is great,' she thought. 'He really is affected by my presence and is not just another dull macho guy trying to make it with the rich princess. Besides, he is really a hunk and money certainly isn't an issue with him. So, it may be that the only reason he is interested in me is for myself, for who I really am.' This was her most exciting revelation in their burgeoning relationship.

Catherine decided to blow Brandon's mind by just walking up and talking to him. But she wanted to think more about this and savor the thought, so that she could get the maximum mileage out of it.

After their last economics class, Brandon was in anxiety about his next class with Catherine. She had bested him and he was still off balance thinking about that. She appeared so unaffected by him and yet he knew that she knew as much about him and his interest in her as he did about her. It was really unsettling, that she could be so detached like this; such thoughts possessed him.

As he entered the classroom late for their next class she was already seated and he sat to her right a few rows away. She didn't show any acknowledgment, neither he, as the lecture proceeded. After the class he fiddled with his notes appearing to be engrossed as he waited to see where she went and what she did. She got up and quickly walked out the door to her waiting white Mercedes and left.

"Damn," Brandon exclaimed, "This is getting to be a drag."

He had to do something, so he decided to buy her an anonymous gift, to pique her interest. He carefully chose a very expensive painting from the gallery where she worked, when she was not there. He had this painting purchased by a friend, a painting which he knew she admired and was thinking quite seriously of purchasing herself. It was delivered anonymously by a private agency to her residence.

His friend who purchased it for Brandon was short and fat and from out of town, so her investigation of the purchaser would baffle her. He had a card sent with the gift, which said simply: 'To Catherine DeVries Vandermere from an anonymous admirer.' He knew she would understand it was from him, but would not be able to trace it to him, baffling her. He thought it was a cute gesture in their unfolding relationship.

Indeed, she was surprised to receive this expensive and very appropriate gift, but could not trace the short fat purchaser whom her boss described. This was intriguing, so she asked her detective to find out.

He laughed with his fellow detective who revealed how Brandon had fooled her. They loved this case and revealed to her the truth of the purchase and diversionary tactics. They were working together on everything and still were careful to maintain the integrity of their client relationships.

She was even more excited to find out this information and decided that she had to come up with a really good way to trick him and get even. This was getting to be a serious intrigue. It seemed like it was something out of a spy movie and was adding some much desired spice to both of their lives. They each relished the competition and one ups-man-ship of each other, yet still maintained the illusion of their aloof relationship.

Brandon thought of how to approach her in a special way, remembering that there were so many school functions; unfortunately she never took part in any of them.

As he studied the school calendar he noticed an art show and wondered what that was all about. His inquiries showed that the art department sponsored it and any student could enter. He had done some odd oil paintings from time to time, so tried his hand at an abstract portrait of Catherine. It wasn't impressive, but he liked its mysterious effect and it did capture a vague resemblance of her.

Perhaps she would like it and notice that it resembled her. He entered it in the contest with the title 'Our Princess,' thinking that surely she would be interested in viewing an art contest and would see it. Sure enough, she did see his painting and laughed heartily at his feeble attempt to paint her portrait.

She knew it was her portrait and was quite pleased with his effort, amateurish though it was. 'This man is really something else to paint a portrait of me and enter it in this contest.' She thought that he just might be worthy of her. Certainly he wasn't boring.

She saw the campus hotties endlessly coming on to him and he continued to show no interest even though some of these girls were extremely beautiful. Catherine wondered how he could just ignore them, until she remembered that her reports revealed he had bedded hundreds of them. Yet he had not stuck with one. He must really be looking for something better. She knew then, she wanted to be that one.

These thoughts made him all the more attractive to her; she resolved to meet him soon. She realized that she had to land this guy, he was the best man that had ever come into her sights. To facilitate this end, she decided to change her life style. For the first time she felt the need to get involved with others on campus, feeling this was a good way to meet and interact with him under better conditions. Now she had a mission and knew she could avoid the pitfalls in social interactions with her superior abilities and knowledge.

She didn't have any friends to speak of, but remedied this easily by making friends with a couple of the girls in her art classes. She went to the next football game with her new friend Becky. Brandon's prowess in football was also legendary and only added to his mystique. He wouldn't see them at the game, but she had heard so much about his expertise and wanted to see it firsthand.

He didn't save the game, for their college lost. But she was impressed with his determination not to give up, almost tying the score in the last minute of play. She asked Becky about Brandon and heard only the highest and most superlative words describing just how wonderful Brandon was.

Becky emphasized, "All the girls, and I do mean all, are after him. None of them can get anywhere with him. Some of the really hot girls, got pissed off by not having any luck with Brandon. They said they thought he is gay because he is so aloof and detached from them." Then Becky went on praising Brandon's many incredible accomplishments and again stated how hot he was.

Catherine was getting really turned on, hearing Becky rave on and on about her mystery lover. Okay, she was definitely going to go for it now with him; enough is enough. No more playing around; lets see what he is really made of. If he is really this good, then she had to have him. Still, she was unsure how to approach him. She didn't want to blow it and look like a fool. She was his prey, since he had started it all by approaching her, and she had to act the part and not appear too eager.

But it wasn't really necessary for her to think so hard, it happened spontaneously right after their next econ class together. Brandon had exited first and was buying a soda. As he turned around, she was looking at him. Brandon exclaimed to himself, 'Oh my God, Catherine is looking right at me; and walking towards me.' He was stunned and just stood there watching her approach.

She had decided on the spur of the moment to just do it, approach him and talk to him. It wasn't such a big deal anyway. As she approached, her eyes sparkling with mischief, she had her best mystical subdued smile on her face; it didn't reveal anything of her mood to him. She walked right up to Brandon, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and hooking her arm in his, said, "Hey, I think I owe you a drink, Brandon."

She pulled him along by his arm as she walked away. He didn't object of course, he was thrilled that she had taken the initiative.

She didn't say anything as they walked outside. They were both a little awed by the fact that, after all the intrigue, they were finally together. Now they would have to live up to their reputations and the expectations of each other. She walked him to the Mercedes and sat next to him in the back as the chauffeur sped away.

"Where to, Princess?" Brandon asked, breaking the silence between them.

She raised an eyebrow to hear him use that particular nickname for her, not one of her favorites. But now, under these circumstances it seemed perfect. She was very excited to finally be with Brandon.

She told the driver to take them to the Chase building, which had a very high-class restaurant on the 43rd floor, with a spectacular view of the harbor. As they settled in the plush lounge, she ordered his favorite drink and he hers, bringing a chuckle to each.

"This is straight out of James Bond, isn't it?" he commented.

"Well, not exactly," she replied, "I think this is a little more tongue in cheek."

Seizing the moment, she continued, "Really now, what was the necessity to find out all my dirty dark little secrets?"

"Oh, come on, it was such fun, and anyway your secrets aren't so bad. I was amazed to find out that you are not spoiled by your wealth, or your pedigree. Actually you are quite normal, other than the fact that you are not a normal woman by far. You are certainly very special."

She replied, "I also was quite surprised to find that you are working your way through college and are not maladjusted in spite of your immense wealth."

"Oh, I became sick of that long ago and just wanted to try and be normal. Growing up with everything at your fingertips can get rather boring, when you don't have to sweat for anything. It really debilitates your character."

Then she made the statement they needed to consider and they both became somewhat uncomfortable at it's mention, "Well, what do we do now?"

He replied casually, "I guess, we have a whirlwind affair, and live happily ever after."

She thought that was cute, but maintained a serious disposition, since she had already made up her mind that she wanted to take this relationship quite a bit further. She had only heard wonderful things about him and she realized now that he was much better in person. She was starting to really like him. He was a dream, quite possibly her dream man. And unknown to her, he was feeling the same about her.

Suddenly they realized that they had both been deep in thought for some time without speaking. Pushing the envelope further, he jokingly said, "So when do we meet the parents?"

"Please, spare me. I don't wish that on my enemies. They are such prudes. They are so stuck up, I can't stand them anymore."

"Ditto, mine."

He carried on, "Well then, shall we have an early dinner and dance for a while? This has always been one of my favorite clubs." He didn't bother to mention that he owned it, thinking that probably she knew that.

As the evening progressed they grew to like each other considerably and drew closer. They indeed did feel very comfortable together; they became friends.

When they left the restaurant the big question on each of their minds was whether or not their relationship would go further that night. She made it easy and didn't even ask. As they sped away in the Mercedes, Catherine said to the driver, "Home please."

He replied, "Home?"

"Yes, Riley, home."

That was it; she was taking him to her abode. 'How interesting.'

'She is indeed a dream girl and it seems that she is my dream girl as well,' he thought. And further, 'She is taking me to her place. Wonderful. She seems quite confident in her acts. Let us see where this goes.'

He was surprised when they pulled up to a very large and extremely fancy hotel. His inquisitive look elicited her to say, "I own this place and have an apartment up there on the top," pointing up many stories further than he could see.

"Ok, sounds good," he replied. Inwardly he was thinking that she was so much better than any of the women he had met to date and how much he would love to know her intimately. With her mystical charm and appealing bodily assets she would certainly be a worthy sexual partner. Sex appeared to be on the menu, otherwise why invite him to her home? He was very intrigued by the possibility.

It was no small place; in fact it was the nicest apartment he had seen and he had been in the very best. He was impressed with her impeccable taste. Everything was very elegant, with no touch of gaudiness. She brought him his favorite drink without asking and he contemplated again how amazing this all was.

He had finally met his dream girl and she was wonderful on all accounts. After all the cloak and dagger business, it had been just so easy. She had accepted him as an equal.

Now he felt more in his element as they sat together on the couch sipping their drinks. She is so beautiful he thought; I really need to kiss her and get the romance going, get the juices flowing. She was thinking similar thoughts as she pulled him up to dance to the music quietly playing in the background. While they danced they moved closer to each other, feeling very comfortable together. As he gazed into her eyes, they embraced and kissed with a soft passion. It was as if they had known each other for years, for they were so attuned to each other's mood.

His large desirous hands roamed her back and grasped her tight ass cheeks firmly. He pulled her eager sex mound into his, their passion further aroused. It was meant to be; surely they were made for each other.

And it looked like they were going to take their love all the way. They fell back on the soft couch, still locked in their heavy embrace, each overwhelmed with the other's delightful presence.

Catherine was exceedingly happy to be with this wonderful man and was contemplating deeply how far she would let their 'first date' progress. Wishing this relationship to last, Catherine decided that she shouldn't rush their burgeoning relationship. Otherwise, she just might find herself amongst the leagues of the 'love them and leave them' beautiful women left behind by Brandon Colebrooke. That record spoke for itself.

He was far too nice to lose on that account. She knew that for so many beautiful women before her, giving themselves fully to him had not helped them one iota in maintaining their relationship with him. On the contrary, she thought that playing a bit harder to get would pique his interest, because he did love a challenge.

Her focused thoughts cooled her passion and Brandon noticed the change in her demeanor, quickly picking up on it. Suddenly he pulled away with a sober look and said to Catherine, "I think we have something very special between us and I don't want to spoil it by doing anything we may not be ready for."

He continued, "It is very strange to know everything about you to the finest detail, but yet not really know you. I have been looking for you for a long time and now that I have found you, I want it to be more than an ordinary relationship."

She replied, "I feel the same way, but really don't think that having sex or not is important to our relationship." Nevertheless, Catherine leaned away from Brandon and said, "I really need to rest. You can stay in the guestroom or do as you like."

This clearly was not an invitation to her bed. Yet, to Brandon the thought of spending the waking hours in her luscious presence was intriguing. She was absolutely the most alluring woman he had ever met and he wanted her association in any circumstance. She was comfortable enough with his presence to let him stay if he liked.

"I'll stay in the guest room."

Comfortable with her decision, Brandon went quickly and peacefully to sleep. But Catherine mourned his absence, pondering her choice. She was perplexed, because she really did want him so much. He was certainly an incredible lover and she was so much in need of sexual fulfillment. It was very frustrating for her to deny her essential cravings.

Finally, as she tossed sleeplessly, she decided to just be honest with him and tell him her exact feelings. She disliked mind games, trying to be someone she wasn't, and she knew he was the same way. With this decision behind her, she was happy to fall asleep dreaming of better things to come in their relationship.

They were both up early and looked fabulous in spite of their late night sojourn. He had actually cooked something and served her breakfast as she padded into the kitchen in a loose robe. Brandon thought she looked like a million dollars, even though she was barely awake and hadn't done anything to preen herself.

They enjoyed some small talk, as they ate together, happy to just be together. Finally Catherine revealed her feelings. She told Brandon, "I really like you a lot and want our relationship to develop into something meaningful.

"I feel like I have known you for a very long time, even though we have just met. You know my history with men and it isn't much to boast about, but then there aren't many men who are worthy of boasting about either. I understand your indifference to the girls chasing you and will not take a chance that you might think me cheap or easy like so many of them. I hope you didn't mind that I stopped our romantic interlude last night."

Catherine continued, "We seem to have different ideas about sex in a relationship. I don't see it as a commitment that we have sex together, nor do I see it as cheap if we both desire it. But you view this differently than I.

"What I am really saying is that I would very much like to have an intimate relationship with you, but I am afraid that could ruin our burgeoning friendship. I am not willing to take that risk."

Brandon was very pleased with Catherine's straightforward admission; she was such a dignified and beautiful person. It made him respect her so much for her brutal honesty.

"Well, I guess we will just have to get to know each other better then," he replied, once again comfortable with her frank words.

She knew she had done the right thing, but it didn't help her present situation. She really needed him to quench the burning fire of lust that roared within her body, consuming her thoughts. He was so much the man of her dreams that she could not tolerate to be without this fulfillment, the craving that every cell of her body demanded. It seemed to her that she was overwhelmed with passion, yet still she resisted her burning carnal desires. This was a tortuous necessity if their relationship was to endure. But it was oh so difficult to do so.

Who would believe she had spent the night with 'the' Brandon Colebrooke and had turned him down for sex? Every female at the college would think she was crazy. Then again, she was 'The Ice Princess' and they would expect this of her. None of this made her torture any less.

She suddenly realized her mind had taken her far away and she had missed what Brandon had recently said. He looked incredulously at her as she spaced out, wondering where she had gone in her thoughts. He wanted to ask her, but hesitated, feeling safer to let the uncertain moment pass. There would be ample opportunity to unravel the mysteries hidden within this enchanting princess who had captured his heart.

As their romance blossomed steadily, they spent more and more time together, becoming the talk of the campus. Everyone wanted to know all about this very special couple. Catherine's new friend Becky could hardly believe that her friend Catherine had actually landed Brandon and it looked like it was much more than a fling. It was very obvious to her that they were quite in love with each other. Catherine attended all the games with Becky and cheered along with all the students, really appreciating college life.