The Iceman Freezeth

Story Info
Bob and Ellen find each other.
2.7k words
4.63
6.3k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the Ellen and Bob story, a continuation of "The Ice Queen Cometh".

The lake "cabin" was not much to look at. While the rest of the houses on the lake had become upscale over the years as city dwellers had snapped up prime lots and increased the real estate value, the cabin had remained very dated and stood out from the rest of the surroundings. A few years ago, three college buddies had decided that instead of paying rent in the city, they would buy a 'fixer-upper' lake house. Bob, the architect, was the planner, David had an eye for money, and Steve had some good local connections.

They had built a large deck half covered, half open, with the open part essentially a large dock on the lake. Each housemate had a bedroom connected to the enclosed deck, providing a semi-private area that overlooked the lake. Bob enhanced his part of the deck with insulation, outdoor wood siding and a stone natural gas fireplace. Distressed wide plank flooring almost doubled the space in his small bedroom.

While the outside, with its low-pitched roof and outdated design, did not fit in with the neighbors,' they had remodeled the inside and enjoyed their upscale bachelor house. They had loose rules about guests and overnight stays. For the most part, they got along well, and while it was not 'a party house', they agreed to entertain from time to time since they all traveled in much the same circles.

Bob seemed to be the only confirmed bachelor, but his friends had long-term serious relationships. He wondered what would happen when they probably got married next year. Bob hoped they wouldn't sell it but would move and use the house as a vacation or lake getaway.

They agreed to have four standing parties each year, New Year's, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. Of course, the summer parties were popular with everyone but the New Year's Eve' gala' was also well attended. This year, they wanted to impress their girlfriends and decided to make New Year's a formal party. They all agreed to wear tuxes, and everyone would dress accordingly.

If everything went according to plan, the girlfriends would get their much-anticipated rings that night. To be sure they would be there to witness the event, Bob invited the couples' best friends and siblings. Since Bob wasn't seeing anyone, he wasn't as excited as the others but went along with the plan.

The girlfriends were always frustratingly trying to set Bob up with the latest friend/sister/coworker they could find. He had shot down so many that they gave up and decided he could be picky on his own. "Finally," he thought, "this was one time they aren't going to foist a girlfriend on me."

It's not that Bob had never had a girlfriend. He had been involved in a long-term relationship which he was confident would go the distance. Instead, she got involved with her work and decided it was more important than a relationship. The last he heard, she had taken an overseas assignment and was dating her boss. Devastated, it had been over a year since he had seen anyone else. On return from a West Coast trip last month, he seemed distant to everyone.

December 31st had been hectic with food preparation, decorations, and the standard cleaning the place needed every time they had an event. People started to stream in, and there was a good mix of couples and singles. They had a great sound system but were careful to keep the noise down; the neighbors tended to be suspicious of anything that went on at the 'bachelor pad,' and the revelers didn't want to give them any excuse to call the cops.

After a couple of hours, Bob was tired of the chit-chat and small talk and retired to his bedroom. He went out to the deck, came in to start the fireplace, and made a vodka martini from his private stock. He was enjoying his alone time when the door opened.

What looked like a female frame was silhouetted by the hallway light. "I'm sorry if I am crashing, but they said I could put my jacket here." The voice sounded familiar; he couldn't quite place it. The room was dark except for the light from the fireplace, and neither could see the other's face. "I was late and couldn't find the place," she explained.

"The other bedroom is the one with the coats but that's ok, you can put it on the bed." Usually, the bedrooms were off-limits to guests, but he forgot to lock his door when he came in for a break from the action. "Who are you with?" He asked.

"My sister Eve has been going out with David for a LONG time," she said. "I came alone and don't typically go to parties, but I got an email from someone named Bob who said I should try to make it to this one; it may be special."

"That's me. You must be the one they call the Librarian," he said.

In an irritated voice, she replied, "I hate that nickname. I'm not a Librarian. I prefer reading and learning rather than spending time at parties like this."

"I understand. I'm the same way; I wanted a break from everything, so I'm here. I'm sorry about the Librarian thing. I didn't mean to offend you."

She moved into the light a little. She was dressed in a classic 'little black dress,' not revealing nearly as much as the women at the party. She had a natural beauty enhanced by the fire's light. She, too, thought the voice in the darkness was familiar. As his eyes adjusted to the flickering light, he could see her face, and it seemed like time had stopped.

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walked into mine."

"Casablanca!" she said as he moved into the flickering light. Incredulously she said, "Is it you ...James?" Her heart also stopped. She thought about the guy on the plane every day since they met, how he made her feel and was sure they were destined never to meet again. Yet, here he was in person.

"James? What do you mean? I'm Bob."

"James Bond. It's how I remembered you." Sitting next to her on the plane, he quoted famous lines from James Bond movies.

A terrible thought crossed her mind. "How many people out there did you tell about what happened on the plane? I'm sure you regaled your friends with sordid stories of bedding women and how you charmed your way into this woman's panties." Thinking that everyone at the party knew was horrific and sent her mind reeling.

"I have not told anyone about it."

"As God is my witness, I will figure out how to hire someone and have you killed, or I will kill you myself if you have told anyone."

"Rest assured, Scarlett; I would never betray your trust or demean you like that. That experience is yours and mine."

"I don't believe you."

His mind was racing, but somehow he quickly recovered. "Okay." He fished around in his front pockets and tossed her his keys. "That goes with the Jeep you probably saw on the way in. Go ahead and roll it into the lake if you can find anyone that knows. What if I promised you a hands-off relationship to show I am interested in you as a person and not getting you into bed? I can't forget what we did because it was so amazing. What can I do to win your trust... and your heart?"

"Why don't you jump into the lake naked and freeze to death?"

"That can be arranged!" He said as he felt like another movie character.

"Uhhh, no one would do that." No one would be dumb enough to jump into a lake with just above freezing water and a 20°F air temperature.

"If that's what it will take, then it's a small price to pay" He strode past her, and she followed in hot pursuit as they went out into the party. Locating one of his housemates, he whispered in his ear. He went to the middle of the room, and the music stopped.

"May I have your attention, please? This beautiful lady has agreed to go out with me on one condition. Errr, would you be so kind as to tell me your name?" He asked. She whispered it. He had to ask again with all the noise from the crowd who began to heckle him.

"Ellen," she said louder.

"I'm sorry to disturb the festivities, folks. Ellen has said she will go out with me under one condition." The crowd started to hoot and holler."The condition is that I strip buck naked for everyone and jump into the lake!! I'm sorry, folks, but I have to do this to prove I am worthy!!!" Ellen put her hands over her beet-red face in embarrassment.

Someone in the back hollered, "I think you and the Librarian are perfect for each other!!! You are both nuts!!!" When the music started again, it was the raunchy music associated with old-time burlesque strippers. Bob began a playful strip tease by flipping his shoes into the crowd, followed by each piece of clothing as his friends cheered him on.

In the middle of the show, Eve approached Ellen. "What the hell did you say to him?!! This guy is easily the most eligible bachelor in the place. You come in, and he is swooning over you! Every single woman in this room has tried to get him into bed, and he has to prove to you he is good enough to go out with you??!!!! How did you do that!!!???!!!" Ellen gave her the 'damned if I know look.'

He got down to his boxers and made a big production of throwing open the French doors to the uncovered deck. Bob shed his underwear for God and the world to see his nakedness and ran down the dock into the deep water below.

The water was worse than having a hundred needles stuck into him as he struggled to break the surface and began to go under. He quickly underestimated the situation; if he couldn't make his muscles work soon, he would never come back up. Gratefully, someone pulled him up out of the water. Bob discovered later the party-goers had made a couple of human chains to pull him out.

His friends ran for towels and blankets, took him to his room and turned the fireplace up. "Are you out of your mind!!??!! You did this for some woman you just met?" David asked.

"It's not just any woman," he said, "She's the one," he said as his near-hypothermic brain led him to sleep.

Half an hour later, his temperature was normal, and a worried Ellen was relieved. When Bob woke, his friends, grateful he recovered, had gathered around. "I'm sorry if I ruined your special night," he said. "I just couldn't let her get away." He didn't add 'again.'

The group assured him that the night was not ruined but would undoubtedly be one of the more memorable of their lives. At midnight, his two housemates proposed to their girlfriends as fireworks went off around them.

In the bedroom, Ellen knelt and held his head in her hands. "Why did you do that?"

He knew he had to come back with another movie line. "When you find out you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." She could only do one thing: kiss him while tears streamed down her face.

He whispered to her. "I can wait as long as you need to get to know me but keep in mind that you know what one of my fingers can do. Wait until you find out what the rest of me can do."

"Get to know you? Sweetheart, we aren't going to make it through the night." She gave him the most profound and sensuous kiss of his life. They went to the bearskin rug, piled with blankets beside the fireplace on the floor. As the room warmed, he said with a slight twinkle in his eyes, "You know, an effective method to maintain body heat is skin-to-skin contact."

Ellen took the hint; she got up, locked the door, shimmied out of her dress and returned to the rug. It didn't take long before he felt a familiar sensation stir below. She could feel his hardness just ever so slightly, perfectly positioned between her ass cheeks. It didn't take much to imagine how close that hardness was to the tingling in her panties.

Ellen, felt the need to explain. "I hope you realize this is something I have never done before. I don't just sleep around with random men. I have always had a relationship with anyone I have been intimate with."

Bob put his finger to her lips and replied, "Ellen, I would never think that of you. I know you are not that type of woman."

"I didn't mean to kill the mood here."

"I think we have known each other a long time, we just had to find each other." Bob bestowed another of his sensual kisses on her. He laid her down by the fire, amazed by his luck, her beauty, and her very being. Making his way from her neck, he softly kissed her skin. He got to the top of her bra, and she willingly undid the clasp. The restraints fell, and Bob gasped when he saw her beautiful, small but firm breasts, and nuzzled the crux between them. His hands reached out and softly held them while alternately kissing each one. He made his choice and barely teased her ever so pink and aroused nipple with the side of his face before taking it into his mouth softly, scarcely sucking on it. His tongue swirled around the engorged flesh.

Ellen felt his hand reaching into her panties. As she did that day on the plane, she slightly spread her legs. This time, there was no guilt, and she wanted him. Her hand on top of his, guided him to her now moist slit. Bob slid one of his fingers into her while gently massaging her yearning clitoris. She ached for more of him inside her and firmly directed his fingers there. Bob wasted no time cooperating.

They both thought this wouldn't last long and wanted it so much. Ellen spread her legs wide and Bob knew he better do it quickly. He removed his fingers, slid his boxers down and slowly stroked his aching cock, guiding it into Ellen. As open as Ellen was, he took his time, wanting to savor every bit of it.

Ellen gasped and loudly moaned, not caring who heard them. She grabbed his taut ass, pulling and clenching it with her fingernails. Urged on, Bob started to thrust deeply and quickly. They couldn't imagine it could be this good, and Ellen pulled Bob's face down to hers so she could look into his eyes. She felt him explode like fireworks into her as he moaned. She felt his warmth inside her, and as if falling off the edge of a cliff, she came like never before. Their breathing was deep and loud and labored. Finally, their racing hearts slowed and returned to normal.

They lay quietly for a long time as they recovered from their lusty escapade and eventually drifted off to sleep next to each other in front of the fire. As the sun was rising, they woke and got dressed, giving each other the laughs of two people who had the time of their lives. Ellen decided she didn't care what everyone thought of the loud noises that must have come from the bedroom last night. Maybe that's what she needed, an update to her 'librarian' reputation.

They went to the living room to see if there were stragglers who didn't make it home. Everyone else was probably still in bed.

"You know, we still need to take it slow, right? I don't want you to think badly of me," Bob said. "I want more than anything in the world to get to know you."

"You are right. Take it nice and slow," Ellen said. "What are you doing tonight?" She added with a sly smile.