The Ice Queen Cometh

Story Info
This is the story of a couple and their sexual journey.
2.8k words
4.36
4.5k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of the Ellen and Bob story. These parts will start out rather tame but will progress as Ellen finds her sexual self.

As flights go, this was not the worst, but it ranked right up there. There were screaming babies, obnoxious passengers, rude flight attendants and someone, somewhere, who didn't know the general hygiene basics. At least he could put his noise-cancelling headphones on and concentrate on the presentation he had to throw together before landing.

He had to run through the airport to make the flight; this seat had been the last to be assigned. It had been a last-minute preparation, and he could improve his company's market share if they could land this account. The potential customer was not happy with their current situation but said if his company could send someone out with their design ideas ASAP, they would consider giving them the job. Unfortunately, the other company was headquartered on the opposite side of the country, and since he was the only one with experience, he was chosen to go.

Everything went very well. He made a good case for his company's abilities, and the prospective client seemed impressed. That they invited him to dinner afterward and back for a tour of their facility and staff made it likely he would land the account, but it also meant another schedule and airline change, and who knows what the flight back would be like? Still, if it meant establishing new relationships and entering a partnership with this client and their deep pockets, it would be worth a minor inconvenience.

Sure enough, he had to take a late flight from Los Angeles, so he would not be home until after midnight. This was one of the few times he regretted having a house about an hour from the city, but the reward was worth it, most of the time. Maybe he would have the aisle to himself or sit beside a good-looking woman with whom he could have a decent conversation on the way home. Good luck with that!!!

Why did airlines fill the front of the airplane first and then the back? He wasn't sure about this plane's design, but given its size and his seat assignment, he doubted it would have a row 44 seat B. As he walked back, he realized he had the row with the two seats wedged into the back that did not have a window, nor did the seats tilt back the one inch that the others could. "Damn, this was going to be a long flight," he thought.

He looked up, and there was an attractive woman looking at him with an incredibly pissed-off ice-cold stare.

"How in the hell did I get this seat? I came all the way out here for some useless trip, and now I must shoehorn myself into the worst seat in the plane. You have got to be kidding me," she said to herself, but loud enough for most of the back of the plane to hear.

"Now, here is a real Ice Queen! This wasn't exactly what I ordered," he thought. She started to push her way over him. "Wait a minute," he said, "I will just take the seat against the window."

"No, I will take that seat. That way, I can lay against the side of the plane, hopefully pass out and sleep this nightmare away." She spoke more at him than to him, and he could tell she wasn't in the mood to make friends.

He got up and moved to his right and into the small bathroom entrance directly behind them to allow her access to her seat. There were no other seats next to them on the other side of the aisle because a bathroom took up that space.

As she further pushed her way in, he assessed the situation. She was about 5'6" with very dark brunette hair and a no-nonsense bob hairstyle. She had on a very conservative business dress, one that women who want to be taken seriously wear when they have to deal with their male counterparts. He caught a whiff of an amazing scent, like a mixture of roses and lilacs. He settled in and tried his best to keep to himself. That is, unless he wanted his head bit off.

She also settled in and then regretted her demonstrative entrance onto the plane. "Why did I have to be such a bitch? Yes, I cannot stand having to be in this seat, but this guy next to me is so hot and damn; what is that cologne he is wearing?" OMG. She knew that bridge had been burned prematurely and got out a book she hoped was good and would make the time go by fast.

The flight attendant made her way to the last row and asked what they wanted. "I will take a White Zinfandel, please," his seatmate said, not quite as bitchy as before.

"I would like the same thing. Shaken; not stirred, please," he smirked at the stewardess.

The woman actually let out an audible sound, and he just had to remark. "That almost sounded like a laugh."

"I do have a sense of humor, except when I am squeezed into a sardine can."

"I know what you mean, but I'm going to try to make the best out of the situation." He said as he raised his plastic cup of wine to show he was going to drink a few.

She started on her wine and let the alcohol make her less uptight. After about five minutes of silence, she began to unwind.

"You are a fan?" She asked.

"Of what? Being squeezed into the back of a plane with someone I don't know? I will let you know after the flight." He said with an understated sexy smile and laugh.

She let out a complete laugh at that one. Maybe she wasn't an Ice Queen after all, maybe just a Queen.

"No smartass; of James Bond movies."

"Yes, I enjoy them. I think most guys identify with some of the debonair spy thing. Same thing with westerns. Men want to fantasize sometimes, whether they admit it or not. You?"

"Sort of. I think they need to cast some strong female types but whoever plays him is easy on the eyes," she smiled. "I like movies in general."

"Oh my God! She smiled! And she was so pretty doing it," he thought. "I need to see that smile again, and thank God she is interested in men."

They started a natural discussion like they were lifelong friends, and the chat flowed easily. They talked about movies, politics and cooking. Later, they discussed their careers and family and discovered that neither of them was married or attached. While they were talking, the wine was flowing, and he got up and bought them a few more mini bottles to hold them over.

"I guess people think I am picky or something," she said. "Maybe I am, but at least I know what I like, and I'm not going into a commitment unless I am committed to it. Make sense?"

"I couldn't agree more. I am always accused of being particular about who I go out with."

"Here's to being picky!" He said as he raised his cup to hers. "I swear if one more person asks me why I am not married, I'll join a Trappist Monk order or something!!"

"I know, right?" She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, at least you are a few years younger than me, and you could be considered 'still looking,'" he said. "I think everyone has written me off."

"How old do you think I am?"

"Probably 25 or 26."

"I'm 33," she said with a giggle.

"So am I!!! I guess I didn't age as well as you; maybe too many long days at the lake."

"OMG, did she do the giggle with the hair flip thing when a girl is interested and trying to be flirty??!!!!" He thought. " I don't think I have ever been considered charming or witty, but right now, wow!"

"OMG!! Did I do the giggle with the hair flip!!" She thought. "What am I, like 16 years old again and trying to date the star quarterback??!! Damn, he has to think I am some airheaded bimbo."

She turned away for a minute and said, "This wine is starting to get to me. I think I will close my eyes and try to get a little sleep." He put on his light to summon the flight attendant.

"Do you think you could get two blankets for us, please?

"Yes, we still have a couple in an overhead up front." She came back with the blankets.

"Thank you for doing that. I am getting a little chilly even though I have my winter coat with me. Do you mind if I put up the armrest? We could get another inch of room if we do that."

He thought, "Hell no, I don't mind!!!"

"Sure! We could both somehow stretch out a little in our '1st class accommodations' that way," he said with a smile. "Did she take a lot more than her side of the armrest and sort of snuggle up to me?" He thought.

"What are you doing?" She thought. "You don't even know this guy, and here you are, snuggling up against him. I know, but he is so good-looking and smells like he just wandered in from a field of fresh-cut flowers."

They put the blankets over themselves, and there was more than a little overlap.

"Did she rub up against my leg? I'm wondering what I should do here. I'll make a little move with my hand and see if she notices. Not only did she notice, but she seemed to move closer. Please tell me it isn't my imagination," he thought.

"Oh, my!" she thought, " It would be nice to have his hand on my lap caressing the inside of my leg. It has been a while, and OMG...."

"Okay, here it goes," he thought.

The lights were off in the cabin, and most people were sleeping. Only a few lights were on for people who were reading, and others looking at their tablets, unaware of their dark surroundings. He laid his hand on top of her leg, then moved it until his entire hand was on top of her thigh. He left it there for a couple of minutes which seemed like an eternity but ever so slowly, he started to pull up her dress. She had the blanket up to her face, but he could see her eyes, so she was still awake; he assumed she must be enjoying it. She then put the blanket over her face and pulled her dress up a little more. "OH MY!" He thought. "She just gave me the green light. Do I want to do this? This woman is incredible, and I don't want to ruin this."

She shifted again and pulled the dress up a little more. His hand finally touched bare skin, and a huge wave of emotions and warmth overtook her. "Yes, I want this," she thought. She put her hand on top of his and moved it to her inner thigh, barely giving it a little squeeze. She pushed her hand harder on top of his and pulled his fingers into her.

"OMG, that feels so good," they both thought.

He got to her panties and barely brushed the outside of her womanhood with his hand. She shifted a little when he did this, spread her legs ever so slightly and put the sleeve of her coat into her mouth to stifle the tiny audible moans she made. Luckily, the engines' sound was loudest where they were, and no one even close to them would hear. She didn't care if they did.

His middle finger then applied pressure to her pussy lips like he was trying to enter her through her panties. Her breath became more labored and quicker. The moans became a little louder but not too audible yet. Other passengers might have thought the sounds were from someone in the back who was a loud breather or light snorer.

She had on sensible full-size panties and knew this would be an obstacle, so she moved her fingers to allow him a slight amount of access. His finger barely entered her. "Damn, she was wet," he thought. He kept going deeper and moving his finger up and down for a while. He crooked it a little until he found what might have been her 'G' spot when she fully grabbed his hand. Somehow he managed to get his thumb behind his hand and barely rubbed her now-firm clitoris.

"Oh my God!" She thought as she clenched his hand. Her vagina squeezed his fingers, and he knew he had found the right spot. She bit down on the sleeve of her coat, which she hoped muffled the sound she made, achieving what seemed like a thunderous orgasm.

Sitting there and regaining control, they both thought, "Damn, that was amazing!"

He extracted his hand; she shifted her skirt down and rearranged her panties. She pulled the blanket over her head and sat in the darkness with the glow of someone who had an amazing experience. She fell asleep as her pulse and breathing came back to normal. He sat in the dark contemplating what had happened as his heart rate resumed its usual rhythm.

They were both startled by the harsh, overpowering lights that came on in the cabin. The starkness of the situation enveloped them; their euphoria from the wine had worn off. She wondered if it had been a dream. Her wet panties and the sleeve of her jacket where she had it stuffed into her mouth told her otherwise. She looked away from the passenger sitting next to her wishing she was a thousand miles away.

"Oh my God!" she thought," I just let a stranger use his fingers on me down there. Someone I just met. What was I thinking?"

He knew something was wrong when she would not look at him. Should he be funny? Understanding? He decided she must be a little embarrassed by it, but she was beautiful and intelligent, and he was dying to know more about her. "Please," he thought to any deity that was listening, "somehow, I have to save this situation."

"He must think I am the biggest slut in the world, wanting him to molest me here in the plane. Thank goodness I only have a carry-on and can go directly to my car."

"Maybe I can help with her luggage and somehow find out SOMETHING about her!!"

The plane landed and taxied to the jetport. The aircraft docked, and people immediately started to open overhead compartments. They sat there in complete silence. When the aisle cleared, he jumped up and started to get their bags.

"I would rather get my bag, please, and I would prefer if you don't talk to me or want to help me to my car or anything, okay? I just want to get off the plane."

"Well, that squashed that plan," he thought. "Maybe I can talk some sense to her on the way out." Walking in silence, they made their way down the escalator. They were the last ones to leave the plane, and the concourse was relatively empty except for a few people.

He stepped in front of her. "Please listen," he pleaded, "I want to talk to you. You seem like a wonderful person I would like to know better."

"If she could have shot laser beams from her eyes, it would have been easier," he thought.

She hissed at him. "Look, I am ashamed of myself for what we did, and I'm afraid I could never get over my embarrassment."

"I know this is awkward, but I thought we connected."

"We did, but I won't get over this. Don't worry; I will not play the 'I got sexually assaulted' card and hold you accountable. I willingly participated, and I blame myself more than you."

It suddenly occurred to him she could find a cop and tell them she had been molested in the airplane by a guy six foot, with dark brown hair, 33 years old and about 180 lbs, with a blue backpack and matching rolling overnight bag.

"If you follow me, I will scream and pepper spray you so you cannot breathe, and you won't get the dye off your face for a week. I will call 911 and tell them you raped me on the plane. God help me if you take another step in my direction..."

She then turned and hurriedly walked toward the outbound gates. He stood there dumbfounded with the expression of someone that just lost their best friend. He realized he didn't even know her name and had probably just lost the love of his life. She walked the rest of the way with tears streaming down her face thinking the same thing.