The Website

Story Info
Bob and Ellen part three. Life happens to the newlyweds.
2.7k words
4.54
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Website

This is part three of the Ellen and Bob story.

As he looked out the window of the small compact Uber carrying him home, Bob was deep in thought. His disposition was as dark and gloomy as the weather. 'I guess we had to fight sooner or later,' as he repeatedly played the scenario in his head. As embarrassing as it was for him, there were things they needed to talk about, which brought those subjects to a mind-numbing tipping point.

Ellen's accounting career had taken off, and with it, the need to have conference calls all hours of the night, given the global nature of the company she worked for. She worked late to discuss issues in Asia or got up at night to talk to someone in Europe. Bob wasn't immune to this either. His architectural skills were in high demand at his company, and he needed to take advantage of market opportunities and the current building boom. They felt the urgency to 'make hay while the sun was shining,' leading to schedules that did not coincide often.

The first year of their marriage had been great. They had rented a downtown apartment close to their jobs and enjoyed a kid-free, house-free life. They appreciated the music scene, museums, libraries, and theatre whenever they could. Then life came calling; Bob was promoted first, and his designs became popular. Ellen went to the global accounting desk, and while it was a step up with upwardly mobile possibilities, the hours were gruesome.

Their intimate life the first year had been fulfilling and frequent, and they wondered if the "Penny Jar Test" was a thing. They were sure they would empty the jar within a year or two after their first year of wedded bliss. Bob was usually the more adventurous in the bedroom, while Ellen was content with 'vanilla sex.' With their careers taking off, they saw a dramatic downturn in romance, and that's where the disagreement started.

Ellen was washing dishes, the last thing she wanted to do that night. She had put in a typically long day, and there were things she had to do before going to bed. Bob had come behind her and probably picked the wrong time to pull up her shirt and kiss her neck.

"You must be out of your mind!" She said. "Do you have any idea what kind of a day I have had? Shitty! That's what kind of day, and then I came home to dishes in the sink and groceries to put away."

"The dishes belonged to both of us. I thought going to the grocery store was necessary since we were out of half the usual items to keep the kitchen stocked. Then I had to answer emails. By the way, it's been two weeks since we had sex. I don't think I am 'out of my mind' to see if you were interested; it's not like we're going to have interesting sex!"

"So, now you're saying I'm not interesting in bed OR pulling my weight around here. I'm sorry, I'm not some slut that spreads my legs whenever you get a hard-on or who fornicates from the rafters. I'm sorry; a Baptist minister and his wife raised me, and discussing sex was forbidden. I'm sorry, I'm not like my sisters who got away with murder when my dad started to travel, and they could do whatever they wanted, including bringing boys in through the upstairs windows in the middle of the night. Maybe you could call and see if they are available tonight, or you could find someone you used to go out with and screw them!"

Bob knew her anger was the stress of her current position and circumstances and instantly regretted what he said. "You know I don't want anyone else. I want more time for us and maybe try some things to spice up our sex life. We could experiment with other positions or some of the new lubes or watch a porn movie together--"

"Stop it. Just stop it. It makes me feel even more inadequate. You know I am not comfortable with any of that."

"You are exactly what I want. I'm trying to help us through this busy time, and I was hoping WE could find some way to get things going again." Bob needed something since they went from almost a daily fling to once or twice a month. He watched porn, which he infrequently did, except when he had been single and unattached. He wasn't making much progress in calming the situation and, if anything, was adding gas to the fire, but he was unwittingly about to pump a gas station full over the flames.

They gave each other that 'let's agree to disagree' look, and the argument ended. Bob went into their only bathroom; despite the altercation, he needed to 'take care of business' since it had been on his mind so much. He didn't lift the toilet lid; he pulled down his pants and underwear, sat, and recalled a particular porn scene. The woman was on all fours and passionately getting it from behind, something he wished his wife was more into. She would do it when he asked her repeatedly but had hoped she would enjoy and occasionally offer it. He stopped to get out his phone, and it only took him a few minutes to find the clip he remembered. With the phone in one hand and his hard, engorged member in the other, he earnestly took matters 'into his own hands'--or hand.

The door opened, and Ellen stood aghast at the scene. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I can't believe you would do that after what we went through. You don't give a shit about me! You are such a fucking jerk!" She yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "How could you do this?"

"Hey! I have needs that have to be taken care of. I can't go from five times a week to twice a month and not do something. At least I'm not cheating on you." The second he said it, he wished he could put the words back in his mouth. Could he stop putting his foot in his mouth? Always the movie guy, he almost unconsciously added, 'Doesn't anyone knock anymore?'

"That's your excuse? You are jerking off, so you don't have to cheat. If you don't get 'IT' from me, you'll threaten me with cheating? Do you think this is funny?"

"God, I so wish I hadn't said that! I am so sorry. I didn't mean it that way and would never cheat on you."

"That's not what you said!" Ellen's face was getting redder.

"I so wish I hadn't said that."

"Why don't you open the window and jump out? That would be fine with me, and you can't jump in the lake this time, asshole."

They had never come close to speaking like this before; neither could they believe what they were saying or hearing. The stress of their lives was getting the best of them, and it didn't look like anyone would win tonight. Bob asked, "Do you mean that?"

"It crossed my mind."

"I don't think you mean that, and I think we both have said things we regret."

"I will tell you one thing; you aren't getting anywhere near me tonight. I'm sure you and your right or left hand, or whichever you use to jerk off, will be very happy with each other on the couch. Get out of the bathroom so I can get ready for bed. I have another long day tomorrow, and this sure as hell isn't going to help." She pushed past him, slamming the door almost off the hinges. It was loud enough for first-floor occupants to hear it from six stories above.

Bob said through the door, "I hope you know how sorry I am and would do anything to make this better."

She shot back. "Go. Away. PLEASE. That's how you can help me." He could hear her sobbing from the other side of the door, and it broke his heart to know he was the cause of her sadness. Bob grabbed a blanket from the closet and went to their couch. This was going to be a long night for them.

As he rode the elevator up, Bob's mood was more somber than the drizzly day. He worked the key in the lock, taking care to be quiet since Ellen had an early conference call at the apartment. He thought she probably had come home and was taking a nap, and he didn't want to wake her. His newest client required the delivery of some hard-copy drawings, so Bob hand-delivered them and, instead of returning to work, went to catch up on emails. He heard sounds from their bedroom and wondered if she was either not feeling well or had the TV on. Someone was softly moaning, and it seemed to be her voice, but regardless, the sounds weren't those he commonly heard when he came home.

Barely peeking around the doorway, he saw his beautiful wife with her dress pulled up, legs spread, naked from the waist down. There looked to be a porn video on the TV, but it was paused, with her phone beside her. It was probably streaming the video now frozen with a couple in a sordid position. Ellen's hands were between her legs, sensuously working herself. She appeared to have two fingers from one hand inside while the other rubbed at the top of her folds, squeezing what sounded like her well-lubricated entrance. This was out of character for her. She never talked about masturbation, and discussing self-stimulation was always taboo.

He quietly withdrew and listened to the increasing volume and breathlessness of the action in the other room. Gradually, it reached a crescendo, and she seemed to enjoy herself. He settled into a chair and pulled out his tablet but couldn't concentrate on work for some reason. Ellen finally came into the room with her disheveled dress and saw him sitting there, her knees shaking. She stuttered, "W-why are you h-home so early?"

He explained, and she asked, "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to see and hear you have a life-changing orgasmic experience."

All color left her face, and she buried her head, sobbing into her hands." I don't know what just happened, but I am so embarrassed. There were two girls at work in the cubicle section at lunchtime. They didn't think I was in my office and were talking about this porn site they frequently visited, saying there was porn for women, and they did all kinds of stuff I didn't even know was possible. It could be romantic but also very hot and wildly erotic. The things they talked about liking and doing were almost unreal. I let my curiosity get the best of me, and I got excited about it. It didn't take much to find the site or something that looked interesting. Before I knew it, I had my hands down my panties and started working on myself. I pulled off my panties, and I guess you heard the rest. I don't think I could ever do this again. I'm just ashamed of myself. I let the moment take me away."

He got up and held her in his arms. "You shouldn't be ashamed of anything you have done today. It was probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen, and it was beautiful to see you being so open and honest with yourself. Tell me what you liked about it."

"I want to forget about it. Please."

"I can't forget about it," he said. "That was incredible, and I think you need to use this as an opportunity to expand your sexual horizons.

"No, that is as far as it goes. I am never doing it again."

"It sure sounded like you were enjoying it. I think you have a real moment of discovery here."

"You mean you think this was okay... what I did?" He felt the dam crack a little.

"Absolutely! What you did was beautiful and so incredibly sexual and hot. It was everything I could do not to help myself to some of the action."

"I wish you had, and then I wouldn't feel so guilty. I didn't think that since I was married, I would ever do something like that again. I used to... once in a while, but I never saw a reason to now. I'm very happy with our sex life."

"But it was perfectly natural, and I would love to see you do it again."

"Hmmm, I don't think so."

"Okay, but since I saw the most sexually exciting thing in my life, I'm going to have to do something about it." He then started to unbuckle his pants and soon had his pants on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to have to do SOMETHING!!!"

His shorts were next, and he stood naked in the living room except for a fully erect penis and his pants around his ankles. He started to fondle it, and the head glistened with a bit of precum.

She looked at him with her mouth wide open. "You shouldn't do this," but her voice didn't sound so sure.

He said, "I think you should slide your hand down your panties. You don't have to take them off if you don't want me to see what you are doing, but you could join me."

Timidly, she did so and was as wet and excited as earlier. Suddenly, she realized the power of eroticism and want and saw the pure desire in his eyes. The sight of her husband enjoying himself made her more aroused than she thought possible; Ellen pulled down her panties and started in on herself. She thought about the video in which a woman had initiated the intimate acts. Yes! That's what Ellen liked; the way the woman took charge of the situation.

She opened her eyes and silently pushed Bob onto the couch. He couldn't do much but comply and stop taking off his pants. "You aren't taking anything off," Ellen said, "I like the sight of your pants around your ankles where you can't get away from me." She moved toward his face and spread her legs. "Is this what you want to see?" Her fingers worked her moist pinkness, squeezing those folds against her sensuous button.

Ellen got onto the couch facing him and lowered herself onto his manhood, taking his entire length in one downward motion. She waited for her pussy to get used to being so quickly filled. Her eyes looked deeply into his, revealing his amazement and lust. He hugged her tightly, enjoying the sensation of their skin touching while he was inside her. Her breasts were tight against his chest, and they kissed deeply and lovingly.

She backed up, and he instantly got the hint, taking a breast in his wet mouth, softly teasing her nipple with his tongue, then sucking harder. Ellen had small pert breasts, and he could get the entire flesh in his wanting mouth. While this was happening, she moved, sensually clenching his cock in her and wiggling her supple bottom on his lap. They were one for quite a while, but they would not last much longer.

She raised herself, almost letting him out of her, then totally engulfed his length again and again. She reached down and used the same technique on her clitoris she had earlier. Spontaneously, she cried out, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" She had never said anything like that during sex, but before she knew it, she had another tremendous orgasm, more intense than the first. Two amazing orgasms in one day!

He couldn't take it anymore, and when she screamed and cursed, that was enough to make him spurt in her clenched insides. In his euphoric mind, he thought, 'What the hell is happening here?'

They lay with their wetness running down his thighs and onto the couch until they uncoupled with a glow as intense as it was beautiful. They needed this and wouldn't allow what happened yesterday to happen again. Whatever it took, they were going to take back their lives together.

He turned to her and smirked, "What was the name of that website?"