The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started typing some more.

Naomi's_Dad: I wonder if you didn't learn your lesson last time.

"I..." her cheeks had turned red. "I think I may have forgotten."

Naomi's_Dad: This is WAY worse than bad language.

Her lips were now slightly parted, and her face was flushed. She looked away from the screen and toward the door, her eyes meeting Jason's.

She turned back toward the camera.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" she asked with a smirk. "Are you going to come spank me?"

The chat was going bonkers now, so Jason waited for what looked like a break in the traffic to hit send.

Naomi's_Dad: Do you want to be spanked?

"What do I want?" She licked her lips and then winked. "I want to be a good girl."

That was all he needed to hear. He shoved the door of the room open, and she flinched, then turned toward him.

"What the hell are you doing, young lady?" He lowered his voice a bit, hoping that it wouldn't sound like him, and gave her a wink. "Are you making porn in my house? In my house?"

Brianne just stared at him in awe, and he crossed the room and grabbed her by the hair, lifting her face out of the frame. "Ready to make some money?" he whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry, Mr. D!" She licked the tip of his nose. "Please, I was just fooling around."

"Nonsense!" He turned her ass toward the camera and lifted up her skirt. "Does this look like fooling around?" He held her butt cheeks open to give the internet a good look, then slid his hand across her juicy flesh and gave it a smack. "You know better than this."

Her setup was relatively simple. Her laptop was next to her camera, but the chat window was enlarged while the camera window was shrunken down. Already, he could see her viewers going absolutely nuts that somebody else had shown up. In the upper left corner was a tip jar, and the dollar amount surged a bit.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered.

"Damn right you are." He gave her a hard smack that elicited a gasp from her. "And there's plenty more where that came from." He tossed her onto the bed and sat down on it, knowing that anything above his chest was out of the camera. Brianne played the part well, sliding off the bed just enough that her ass was revealed once more.

"Come here." Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her across his lap and shifted so that her butt was pointed toward the camera. "What the hell are you thinking, showing your ass to boys on the internet?"

"I'm soorrrryyyyy!" The word stretched out as he slapped her ass hard enough to leave a fresh handprint. From here, he could still read the chatbox, and plenty of people were debating if this was real or staged.

"And what is this?" He grabbed the faux diamond in her ass and gave it a playful tug, but twisted his hand around to make it look like he was being rough.

"Nothing."

He smacked her again.

"What is it?"

"It's nothing, ow!"

"You gonna tell me?" He aimed for the other cheek now, and she let out a moan.

"It's a butt plug."

"What do you need a butt plug for?" Between every word, he either swatted her ass or rubbed the skin, like he was polishing it up. Bright red marks were already visible, contrasting nicely with the blue of her cheerleader's uniform. "And what the fuck is this?"

He grabbed the dildo off the table and smacked her on the butt. This time, she let out a shriek that became a snorting laugh, and he almost let out a laugh of his own watching the faux flesh jiggle on her butt. "Well?"

ShowMeMore69: Dude, who is this guy?

Poop_Monkey: I'm so hard right now

BillMorris1962: Is it her dad?

"Please don't be mad," she begged, sliding down off of his lap. "Please. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He held the dildo in her face, bouncing the head of it off her lips. She opened her mouth wide and sucked it in, a large breath of air escaping her nose. Turning his attention to her screen, he saw that her viewer count had nearly doubled.

She mumbled something to him that sounded like a yes.

"Keep sucking it." He handed her the dildo, and she turned sideways, putting on a show of moaning around the cock. After a quick trip to his room, he came back and sat down next to her on the bed. "What do you think, guys? Has she been punished enough? Are you done watching her?"

Nobody in their right mind was done with this show, and Jason pulled the cock out of her hands and let it bounce playfully on her cheek a couple of times before handing it over.

"Fuck it," he commanded, standing up again.

"I... have to take the plug out..."

"Did I stutter?" His pants were already unzipped, and he allowed his cock to pop into view.

In the corner of the room, Wild Jason hovered a foot off the ground, his whole body ablaze in sexual energy. He gave Jason a glowing thumbs up.

"Okay, Mr. D." She reached under the bed and slid out a wooden board. He was puzzled at first until she suction cupped the dildo to it, then positioned herself above it. Her knees held the board in place, and she sank down onto it, moaning the entire time.

ShowMeMore69: Bruh.jpg

Poop_Monkey: Hawt!

BillMorris1962: My screen is frozen. Is any1 else screen frozen?

"Oh, fuck, Mr. D, I..." she went quiet when he put his cock on her lips.

"Suck it."

Her eyes went wide as she opened up and attempted to suck in his thick member.

"That's right, you know how to suck a cock, don't you?" He looked at the screen and then back at her, then made a hand gesture at his chest.

"Mmgfh!" Brianne replied, then pulled her shirt up to reveal her breasts. They were trapped in the confines of a sparkly blue bra that Jason quickly pushed down and out of the way.

"Play with your nipples."

"Mmth, thr." Brianne played with her breasts while bouncing on the dildo. Large amounts of spit built up on his cock and fell on her chest whenever he pushed himself deep. He grabbed her chin and used it as leverage, grunting every few seconds when she would use the tip of her tongue and roll it around the head of his cock.

ShowMeMore69: Her best show so far!

Poop_Monkey: Damn, this dude is jacked

BillMorris1962 has disconnected

BillMorris1962 has reconnected

BillMorris1962 has disconnected

"Yeah, just like that." He grabbed a handful of hair and pushed himself into her mouth. She was moaning now, letting out tiny, pathetic cries of shame and pleasure as he pushed himself into the back of her throat. "You love being my little whore, don't you?"

Brianne's entire face flushed red, and she let out a gurgle around his shaft.

"What was that, baby? You like being my whore?" He pulled her off his dick, and then pushed down on her head, forcing the dildo farther into her snatch.

"Mmh, oh fuck..."

He gave her a light slap on the cheek. "Watch your filthy fucking mouth." With that, he grabbed her hair and shoved himself back in, rolling his eyes at the warmth of her mouth enveloping him. He could easily just blow a load in her and be done, but he had other plans.

"What do you think, guys? Should we show her who's boss?"

The chatroom was rolling fast now, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth and leaned down until his chin was almost in view on the camera.

"Get on the bed and bend over."

Brianne looked up at him with shining eyes and drool down her chin. She nodded and stood, the cock popping free of her.

"Pick that up." He moved to her camera and shifted it toward the head of the bed. Brianne sat in silence and said nothing when he pulled the cock out of her hands and suction-cupped it to the wall.

"Suck it," he told her.

"But I thought..."

He grabbed her by the chin and guided her onto the bed. "Get it nice and clean for me."

"Yes, Mr. D." She looked at the camera, then began licking her own juices off of the dildo, making a big show of it. He moved onto the bed behind her and started smacking her ass, smiling each time she yelped.

"C'mon, suck it. Take it all the way in." He stroked himself, waiting for his moment. Her ass swiveled in front of him, her soaking wet pussy just inches away. He moved forward so that the head of his cock teased her lips, and she tried to back into him.

"No!" He slapped her ass. "I didn't say you could do that. Keep sucking!"

"Nngrrl." This time, she growled in frustration, and he resumed teasing her, his eyes alternating between the screen and the hot piece of ass in front of him. Filming porn was hard work, especially when trying to avoid getting caught!

Brianne grunted, taking the dildo farther into her throat, and he gave her a slap on the behind every time she backed down. Eventually, she let out a deep breath and managed to shove her mouth far enough onto the dildo that the fake balls pressed against her chin.

Jason pushed himself inside of her, feeling the tight knot of the butt toy press against the top of his shaft.

Brianne let out a high-pitched wail, and her hips bucked against him.

"Oh, yeah," he cried, then grabbed her by the hair. "That's right, fuck that dick."

The cheerleader moaned in exasperation, and Jason popped his hips, driving the dildo into her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it." He gave her a playful slap and then reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out the handcuffs. They had been in his nightstand, and he figured now was the time to use them.

He waved them tauntingly for the camera and watched the tips come rolling in.

"You've been so bad, haven't you?" Jason thrust into her, and she let out a loud groan. Her thighs shook now, and he rubbed her butt with one hand, marveling at the little diamond butt plug. He grabbed the sparkling gem and gave it a little tug, and Brianne let out a loud gasp, the cock popping out of her mouth.

"I didn't tell you that you could stop."

"I'm sorry, Mr. D. I'm just so sensitive right there?"

"Are you really? Spread those cheeks for me, I want to see better."

"Mr. D, stop. It's embarrassing."

"Do it!" He slapped her butt again, and she let out a groan before reaching back to hold her ass cheeks apart.

He slapped the cuffs on her. It was simply too easy.

"Wha—" Brianne tried to look back, but he was already pounding her. She let out a gasp, then several sharp cries as he drilled her from behind, his pants falling down to his knees now. He played with the little butt plug, pushing on it and then giving it a tug every now and then. It was very thick, and he watched her little asshole tighten every time he pulled on the plug.

"That's right, you love it, don't you?" He buried himself inside of her and started playing with the plug. He felt her entire body tense up, and she moaned into the pillow on the bed, so he pulled the plug until it slid out of her ass. It had a very wide base that terminated in a clear tip with pink swirls. "Tell me you love my cock, or you don't get it back."

"I... love your..." Brianne didn't finish, because he slowly pushed the plug back in. Her legs wrapped around Jason's waist and she pulled him deep inside of her and then screamed into the pillow.

"Uh-uh." He grabbed her by the handcuffs and pulled her up. This not only forced him farther inside of her, but his pelvis pushed against the buttplug, too. "Your friends need to hear you, you know." With a yank of her hair, he turned her face toward the camera.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod..." Brianne's face was bright red, and her mascara was running down her face. There were dark stains on the pillow, and he let her head fall back down and waited.

Her slender hips jerked in his hands, and once she had settled, he gave her another smack.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Her head shot up again, and he grabbed her by the hair.

"Such a dirty fucking mouth." He pumped her several more times, his own orgasm getting close. He looked at the dildo on the ground and then back at Brianne. "It's time to wash it out."

"With what?" she grumbled, and he smacked her again.

"I think you know. What do you say, internet? Want to see her gargle some cum?"

ShowMeMore69: I'm on my knees!

Poop_Monkey: *throws poop in excitement*

BillMorris1962: What did he ask? I have no audio :(

He pulled out of her and helped guide her to the floor, using his foot to spread her legs apart and sink back down onto her dildo.

"You're such a dirty girl, aren't you?" He shoved his soaking wet cock in her mouth, coating her lips in her own juices. "Clean me up."

"Mmf!" She bobbed her head, trying hard to keep her balance. Her legs were spread open for the camera, and her hands were still behind her back, making it difficult for her to keep her balance. He grabbed the top of her head and rolled her hair around his fist, then shoved himself deep into her throat, fucking her mouth.

"That's it, that's my good girl." His orgasm was building up, and when he came, he held her head in place. Her cheeks bulged out, and she coughed so hard that spooge ran freely from her nose. When he pulled out, he slapped her playfully on her forehead with his cock. "Now everybody can see what a good little slut you are."

Jason grinned down at her, then slowly backed out of the camera's range to pick up his pants. Brianne was covered in spit and semen, some of which had fallen onto her exposed breasts. She let out a groan and collapsed, taking several deep breaths.

He pulled out his phone to check it. She was still being watched by hundreds of her fans, applauding her performance.

ShowMeMore69: Nutted soooo hard to that, bro

Poop_Monkey: I wanna go smoke a banana

BillMorris1962: She's so yummy like that, wish I could hear!

Brianne fought to sit up, leaning against the bed. Eventually she stood on wobbling legs and took a few steps toward the camera.

"If you liked what you saw, don't forget to subscribe." Her voice was raspy, and she opened her mouth to reveal a large, white load on her tongue. She made a big show of swallowing it, then gave the camera a wink. "I'll see you all next time."

She turned sideways and used her thumb to push a button on her keyboard, which disconnected the cam show, then turned to look at Jason.

"How much did you make?" he asked.

"About five times what I usually do." She sat down on the floor. "Please tell me you have the keys to these."

"Nope. Don't need one." He knelt down beside her and clicked a metal latch to release them. "Cuffs can be fun, but getting caught in them isn't."

She chuckled. "I didn't think you were going to be home."

"Plans changed. Hope that's okay."

Brianne regarded him with shimmering eyes.

"It was more than okay. It's everything I hoped it would be."

"Uh... yeah." He pulled her up, and she gave him a hug. "You should probably shower or something. You're kind of a mess."

"Maybe you should join me. If you think you can handle it."

Jason let out a laugh, then pointed her toward the door.

"After you, then."

❄❄❄

The next morning, Brianne acted as if nothing had happened, but he noticed a definite spring in her step. She left to take care of some errands, and he cleaned up around the house.

That night, they had burgers and fries on the back deck. Though they had been intimate only a day ago, the status quo had somehow been reasserted, and he felt like he was hanging out with a buddy.

Granted, a super hot buddy with the breasts of a twenty-year old. Wild Jason bowed to Jason as if he were a king whenever he walked past. Dad Jason just skulked in the shadows, ready to be disappointed once again.

After a couple of beers, Jason excused himself for the night, and crashed in bed. It had been a long week at work, and yesterday had drained him more than he knew. He heard Brianne watching tv downstairs when he finally drifted to sleep, his thoughts on what to make for breakfast.

Sometime during the night, he stirred from his sleep, a chill in the air. Outside, rain pelted against the roof of the house, and distant thunder rattled the window. His AC was cranking hard, but apparently a storm had just blown in. Since the temperature outside had dropped so suddenly, a summer chill had settled across the house.

Grabbing the blanket to pull it back over himself, he was surprised when he grabbed a handful of satin instead..

"Brianne?" He sat up in bed, the light of the moon illuminating the young woman in his bed. She rolled on her back, causing her left breast to pop free of her nightgown. She looked at him for a moment, yawned, then bolted upright in bed.

"Oh my god, Mr. Dawes, I'm sorry." She pulled the blanket up to her chin, her cheeks flushed.

"I... well... what are you doing in my bed?"

"Um..." She twirled a thick strand of hair in one hand, moving it in circles. "I don't like thunder, so came here to sleep next to you. I hope you don't mind."

Dad Jason yawned and rolled out of a tiny bed on the nightstand. Wild Jason's feet stuck out from just underneath, and he banged his head on the bottom when he tried to sit up.

"It's not that I mind, it's just... a bit weird. You should have woken me up, or something."

"You're a pretty sound sleeper, I didn't think it would matter."

"And why do you think I'm such a sound sleeper?"

She didn't answer him, and a few moments went by before it clicked in his head. "How often do you come in here?"

Brianne hung her head. "About once a week. Twice a week if I'm having a really bad day. I started doing it that night I came to see you. I wanted to talk, and saw you crashed for the night, so just curled up in bed with you to see how it would feel."

"How what would feel?"

"Having someone nice who cared about me by me in bed." She shook her head, her hair bouncing on her shoulders. "It sounds stupid, but I just wanted to feel safe with somebody."

Dad Jason slid out of bed and sat on the edge of the nightstand, leaning forward intently.

"I see." Jason was looking at Brianne when a flash of lightning illuminated the room, and the resounding thunder made her flinch and cover her ears.

"I'm sorry, I'll go back to my room if you want."

"Nah. Go ahead and stay here." Jason adjusted the blankets and laid himself back down in bed. "You can cuddle up to me if you want."

She shifted under the blankets, and then he felt her arm across his chest. She squeezed him reassuringly and put her face in the crook of his shoulder. He was drifting off when a loud boom of thunder made Brianne whimper quietly.

"Hey, it's okay, calm down." He squeezed her tightly against him, and she squeezed back, her arm going across his chest. He rubbed her back with small circles, and she let out a sigh and settled.

Easy peasy, he thought, then closed his eyes. Brianne's arm shifted, and she squeezed him again, then lowered her arm so that she hugged his belly. Her fingers traced along the muscles of his gut, then relaxed.

More thunder filled the room, and she squeaked, clinging tightly against him. Her leg crossed his body, putting pressure on the base of his cock. He took a few deep breaths, wondering if he would be able to keep from getting a boner.

He got his answer a few short moments later. To her credit, she said nothing, and he figured she was dozing off when another loud blast startled them both. She pressed into him, so he turned his thoughts to Game of Thrones, and tried to name important characters in the order that they died.

He was halfway through season four when a cold hand slid beneath his boxers and toyed with the head of his penis.

"Brianne... you awake?" he asked with a whisper.

"Yeah." She nuzzled into him. "Is this okay? I'm just super freaked out right now and..." a bolt of lightning lit the room, followed by a blast of thunder. She squeezed his cock extremely hard, bringing new meaning to the term 'choking the chicken.'