The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I'm sorry," she whispered, releasing her grip and rubbing him more gently.

"Don't worry about it," he told her, simply happy that she hadn't been playing with his balls.

"Mr. Dawes?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I... can we..."

"Sure."

She shifted beneath the blankets, then rolled her body on top of his. It was amazing how small she seemed above him, her legs stretched out to circle his waist. The smooth satin of her panties rubbed against his cock, and he tensed up, causing it to strain against the fabric covering her vagina.

"I just... can we take it slow this time?" she asked, grinding against him, her face inches from his. "It was fun last time, but... I want something softer. More intimate."

"Of course we can."

"Thanks." She moved some more, and he let out a tiny groan. Her panties were beginning to accumulate some moisture, and he couldn't tell how much of that was her and how much was him.

Brianne let out tiny cries every time she swirled her hips over his dick, and the edges of her panties kept catching on his foreskin, gentle silken tugs that diverted even more blood away from his brain. He grabbed her by the ass, marveling at how wonderful her tight little cheeks felt, then curled his fingers around the edge of her panties.

"Please," she begged, holding still for him.

He pulled the fabric aside, his cock suddenly pressing against a pair of thick, silken folds that were giving off a heat that he could feel even beneath the blankets. She pushed against him, his cock struggling to push aside that first barrier of flesh.

Lightning flashed again, and the following boom rattled the window. Brianne let out a shriek and sank down onto him.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!" Brianne let out tiny mewling sounds and held still for almost a minute. With every shift of her hips, she let out a gasp, and Jason ran his hands along her hips, pinning her against him. Her pussy was not only tight, but extremely hot, and it contrasted with the chill of her hands against his flesh.

Brianne rode him slowly at first, her eyes gazing directly into his own. With each flash of lightning, he could watch her pupils dilate, and marvel at the tiny little gasps that came from her lips. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, moaning.

"Oh, shit, you feel so hot inside of me." Her eyes popped open again. "Oh, fuck, I'm not on any birth control right now!"

Jason squeezed her ass. "It's okay," he told her. "I got a vasectomy last fall." It had been a top priority once he had started fucking around with Megan and her step sister. The last thing he needed was to give Naomi a sibling with one of her friends.

"Mmh!" She rode him even harder, her breath turning into sharp gasps that filled the room and vanished in the sounds of the storm overhead.

"You feel amazing," he told her, his hands on her breasts. Her nipples stood up through her nightgown, and he loved how smooth they felt through the fabric. When she leaned toward him to shift her angle, he lifted his head and sucked one of them into his mouth, his tongue swirling across it.

Thunder blasted the home, and Brianne let out a shriek and fell down on top of him, burying her face in his shoulder. Her hips kept moving, however, and he held her tight, stroking the hair on the back of her head while thrusting himself inside her.

Tiny moans built up, the thunder soon forgotten, and he felt her tighten up in his arms. She clung to him like her life depended on it, and a shrill sound came from her mouth as she tried to rein in a scream.

After several moments, she relaxed, and went limp against him. His cock was straining for release, and he gave her a couple of minutes before pressing himself into her once again.

"Oh, Mr. Dawes," she muttered in his ear, her hands moving along his sides.

"You like that?" he asked her.

"Mmh, yes. Ungh, fuck me harder, Mr. Dawes."

He didn't need to be asked twice. His breathing was becoming ragged, and she was actively riding him again, her hips tilting to allow him maximum penetration.

"Yes, Mr. Dawes, yeeees. Fill me up with your hot cum, I want to feel it dripping out of me all night." She pushed herself off of him, her eyes locking on his once more. "I want to see your face when you fill my pussy up with your spunk."

Dad Jason fell off the nightstand with a thud. Wild Jason held up a pair of glowing cones and was directing Jason in for a safe landing.

"Holy shit," Jason gasped, and Brianne grabbed his hands, interlocking her fingers with his. She pinned him back against the bed and sat upright, riding his cock ferociously. He let out several long breaths, his whole body trembling, then blew his load deep inside the former cheerleader.

"Oh, fucking god, yes!" Brianne kept moving, letting out a few moans of her own. "Oh, I love how it feels inside of me, Mr. Dawes, thank you."

"Anytime," he gasped, and she fell down on top of him once more, her head on his chest. He was still inside of her, his cock slowly softening. His spunk was starting to pool on his lower belly now as he slowly slid out of her.

Minutes passed.

"Huh. Sounds like the storm moved on," Brianne remarked, her voice quiet in his ear.

"Yeah. Sounds like."

"Can I still sleep with you?"

"Absolutely." He'd be an idiot to kick her out.

"That's good," she muttered. "Hey Mr. Dawes?"

"Yeah?"

"How about tomorrow night, too?"

He lightly tousled her hair. "Whenever you want."

"Good."

He waited for her to say something else. His cock slid the rest of the way out of her, and she let out a sigh of contentment. Satisfied that she was finally asleep, he closed his eyes. She wasn't going to stay long, just until the end of summer.

But there was plenty of fun to be had until then.

❄❄❄

Jason stood near the end of the aisle, watching the woman in white walk toward him. The entire church was on its feet, and he could hear the mother of the bride sniffling. When the bride drew near, he could just make out Maria's dark eyes through her wintery veil. She looked his way and winked, then continued past on her trip to the altar.

The ceremony was long, and it was hard not to tune it all out. Sometimes the congregation would all say "Amen" and he would look around, wondering when the prayer had started. He was bad at weddings, especially religious ones, and expected Jesus to hop down off of his cross at any moment and drag him out the front door and toss him into the road.

Last time he had seen Maria had been almost three years ago. It was the time he had filled her ass to the brim about an hour before her first date with the man she was about to marry in front of her family today. Looking at the giant cross above the dais, he wondered if Jesus judged him for it, wondered if Maria had been right all along about the loophole.

He also wondered if Jesus would be the kind of guy who liked microbrews. He was a carpenter, after all, and would probably appreciate the amount of craft that went into a good pilsner, or even a sour. He pictured hanging out with the Messiah on his back porch, shooting the shit about how Game of Thrones had ended, maybe grill a couple of steaks and chat about—

"... speak now, or forever hold your peace." the priest announced, and Jason felt all the blood rush out of his face. This was it, the moment where somebody would stand up and announce that Jason had pumped so much cum into this girl that certainly she didn't deserve to wear white, and the groom's party would bum rush him, and the fight would spill over into the pew where Maria's Nana sat, causing the ninety-year old to crack her head and—

Naomi pinched him in the side, and he flinched. Maria was now kissing her husband, and everybody was taking pictures. The wedding party left, and he let out a deep breath of relief when everybody was dismissed. The weather outside was grim, so the reception had been moved beneath a large tent that had been decorated with christmas lights.

Jason and Naomi sat at a table with six other strangers and watched the festivities commence. Naomi was hitting the wine pretty hard tonight. She and her girlfriend had broken up a month ago, and he knew she was taking it hard. He would be grateful when school resumed in the fall, and she would go back and start working on her Master's program. It would be good for her to focus on something else for a bit.

"Hey, Mr. Dawes." A familiar voice had him on his feet, and he smiled at Megan. Her red hair had been cut short, and it was pinned back with a pair of jeweled butterfly clips. She wore a tight fitting green dress that hugged her thighs. "Long time, no see."

"Megan, it's so good to see you!" He stood and gave her a big hug. It had been almost two years since Megan had come over to his house. The rumor was that she had started a serious relationship with a business tycoon on the East Coast, which meant that she had moved on. "How's med school?"

"Oh, it's interesting enough. My sister says hi, by the way. She's really happy down in Florida, so rarely comes by anymore." Megan sipped her wine, a sly grin on her face. "Don't suppose you'd like to dance later?"

"Of course I would."

"I'm looking forward to it." When Megan walked away, Wild Jason threw himself in her path, lying on his back to see up her skirt. Dad Jason took off his suit jacket and covered Wild Jason's eyes, starting a brief scuffle between the two of them.

"How about you? Do you want to dance?"

Naomi snorted, her eyes on the open bottle of wine at the table. "Nah. I'm good."

"Just not in the mood?" He sat back down next to her. "Want me to get you some shrimp from the buffet?"

Naomi's face brightened somewhat. "Yeah, actually. Shrimp sounds good."

"I'm on it." He crossed the room to the food table and loaded up a plate with shrimp and garlic bread. When he returned, Maria and her new husband stood at the table, greeting everybody.

"Hi, Mr. Dawes." Maria gave Jason a big hug. "Thank you so much for coming."

"Thanks for inviting me, you look very beautiful." He turned to the groom. "You are a very lucky man."

"I really am." The groom took Jason's hand in his own. "And I wanted to say thanks."

"Thanks? For what?" He looked at Naomi, who raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"For being there for her. She told me you offered her plenty of spiritual advice while she was in school, helped her figure out some things she couldn't discuss with her parents."

Wild Jason choked on his wine, and Dad Jason frantically pounded his back.

"Um, yeah, well..." He looked at Maria. "I don't know that I... said anything that special."

"Nonsense, Mr. Dawes." Maria stepped in and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "I'll never forget the advice you gave me about saving myself for marriage. You really had a way of filling me up with self confidence. I don't know that today could have been this special without you."

"Oh, well, that." He knew better than to elaborate or ask questions. "I was just trying to be a good person."

"Oh, you've always been very good." Maria hugged him once more. "See you on the dance floor?"

"In a bit." He watched them go over to the next table, and then sat down next to Naomi with her shrimp.

"You're going to Hell. You know that, right?" Naomi smiled, then picked up a piece of shrimp and peeled it.

"Yep." He picked up Naomi's wine and slammed half of it. "But maybe it was worth it, if I really did help her."

"You know you did." His daughter ate another piece of shrimp. "You helped all my friends."

Jason's smile faded from his face. This hadn't been a topic of discussion in some time, and he worried that Naomi had just enough wine to get loud. "I don't think I did anything special."

"You were like a safety net for them. Look at where they are now. Maria has the man of her dreams. Megan is going to be a doctor, God knows she couldn't have done that if she'd been distracted by a bunch of college boys. You were there for them when they needed it, and now they've moved on to bigger and better things. Oh, and speaking of my friends, looks like your date walked in."

He looked over at the door and watched Brianne cross over the threshold in a beautiful green dress that clung to her body. Her hair was getting long, and she wore it swept away from her face. When she spotted the two of them, she walked over and joined them at the table.

"I made it!" she declared, then popped a piece of shrimp in her mouth. "I can't believe my flight got delayed by an entire day!"

"Yeah, well, when smoke starts coming out of the engine, they tend to push things back a bit." He placed a hand on her waist. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too." She grabbed his hand and smiled. "I'm sorry I missed the ceremony, though."

"You didn't miss much. Standard getting married stuff." Naomi flipped her hair out of her face. "Anyways, like I was saying, life isn't always measured by money or success. Experiences count too, and you allowed them the opportunity to explore who they really were. Think of how empowering that must have been for them."

"Ooh, what are we talking about?" Brianne asked.

"Dad is feeling guilty about fucking someone in the ass."

"Why should he? He's pretty good at it."

Jason winced, then grabbed the open bottle of wine and quietly moved it onto the ground where Naomi couldn't see it. "Probably not something we should talk about here, after so many glasses of wine." He looked at Brianne with an imploring look, then turned back to Naomi. "Why don't you eat some more shrimp?"

"That I can do." Naomi picked at her plate some more, and Brianne hid her wineglass when she wasn't looking. Jason mouthed 'thank you' at her, then turned his attention back to the party. Brianne grabbed herself a plate of food and started talking with Naomi about her classes.

He really admired the relationship the two of them had. When school finally started, Brianne announced to him that she was thinking of taking a gap year in order to properly save up and reevaluate her life. Part of her decision ultimately came down to if he would be willing to let her stay another month so that she could find a place to live.

One month had become two, then four, and then they had celebrated Christmas together. It definitely wasn't a traditional romance, especially with Brianne encouraging him to continue relationships with the others. She seemed to get off on the idea of it, but he wondered if it was because she knew the others would eventually move on. He had no intention of being romantic with any of them, but Brianne remained in his life, somehow able to keep up with him in the bedroom.

Last summer, he transferred to a new district in a different city to give both of them a fresh start. Brianne maintained steady income from her cam show, and then started a sex positive blog about her relationship with an older man and what she had learned from him that she wished others her age could know. She had just given a speech at a conference in Baltimore, which is why she had shown up late to the wedding.

He had worried that Naomi would be upset. He didn't care about the rumors or gossip that had put him with Brianne, but he would drop her in a heartbeat if it meant hurting his daughter.

It hadn't. Naomi loved how happy the two of them were together, and she and Brianne were closer than ever. It made him nervous,

"Hey!" Megan stood at the edge of the table. "You owe me a dance."

"I, uh..." he looked at Brianne.

"Go for it." She dismissed him with a wave and leaned toward his daughter, intensely following her conversation.

"C'mon, Mr. Dawes." Megan dragged him out onto the dance floor. The first couple of dances were just for fun, but then a slow one came on, and she pulled him in tight, then grabbed his butt.

"People are watching," he warned her, but she laughed.

"They're watching the bride and groom. Almost nobody knows who we are."

"But... what about your boyfriend?"

"Dumped him. I'm in town for another week, Was wondering if I could drop by for old times sake."

Jason laughed, then looked at Brianne. "Well, I don't know. My girlfriend might get jealous."

"Hmm. Maybe she can watch? Or even play."

He was immediately hard. It had been something Brianne had talked about on more than one occasion. "Maybe I could arrange something. But, speaking of old times sake, can I ask you a question?"

Megan leaned in close, her lips just barely on his ear. "I once let you come inside my ass while dressed as a nurse with a ball gag in my mouth. Of course you can ask me something."

"I, uh..." the memory redirected any remaining blood from his brain to his dick, and it took him a minute to remember what he wanted to ask. It didn't help that Megan was grinding against him, albeit very subtly. "Oh, right. When we were first... together... did that experience empower you?"

"Weird question." She slid her arms around his sides and laid her head on his shoulder. "Truthfully? It's kind of hard to explain. Sex with men my age is kind of like the lottery. Once you find someone else to do it with, maybe they're no good at it. You work hard to train them, never bettering yourself, and then they move on. Or maybe they are great, but have a wandering eye. So maybe you get lucky, you meet someone you can grow sexually with, but your emotions get in the way, you get attached. With you, it was different. I didn't have to worry that you would get attached, and you were always super respectful with me. At the same time, you had no problem indulging my curiosity, and let me take the lead when I need to. Those times, for me, anyway, were very freeing. So, yes, I would call that empowering."

"I see."

"How about a question for you? Over the years, I know you did things with the others, but we've all moved on. Well, most of us, anyway. The sword cuts both ways when it comes to no attachments, and your sexy little harem is no more. Why did you pick her, out of all of us? Was it because none of us tried, or was it because there's something more between the two of you? Why not pursue someone closer to your own age?"

"Hmm. That's a good question. Okay, I'll answer by going the long way around. I've had a lot of sex with a lot of women, and what I had with you was something I just wasn't finding with my own age group."

"What's that?"

"Enthusiasm. Each of you was so excited to be with me, and to try new things. I enjoyed exploring that with you. Some of the women my own age were experienced, but had settled into their own routines. They knew what they liked and what they didn't and had no interest in the exploration piece. I found that exciting. As for why her? Maybe it's because out of all of you, she actually needed more than just that."

"Interesting. So it's like she fulfills both your wild side and your nurturing side."

"Perhaps." The slow song came to an end, and the bride and groom came out onto the dance floor to enjoy their first dance, so everybody moved to the edge of the dance floor. He thought of Maria and her husband, two people with plenty in common and the rest of their lives ahead of them. "It makes me feel... complete. I don't know that I'm ever going to want what they have, and I shouldn't have to. Right now, we have a good thing, and I think we understand each other. She wants someone to take care of her emotionally, and I like being that guy. But she's also independent, and I don't have to do all the thinking for her. And it certainly doesn't hurt that we share... certain interests."

"I like that idea. Living outside the norm, society be damned." Megan smirked. "Maybe I should have made a more serious play for you."

Naomi appeared, a fresh glass of wine in her hand. "They really are a cute couple," she said, indicating Maria and her groom.

"I think most people are on their wedding day."