The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's probably true." Naomi went to drink her wine, but Jason snagged it from her.

"Thanks, my throat was really dry." He drained the glass in front of her, and she scowled at him before storming off.

Megan touched Jason's shoulder. "I'll keep an eye on her for a bit if you'll do me a favor."

"Yes?"

Megan leaned in close. "Talk to your girlfriend. I'm staying at The Lodge, on the edge of town. Penthouse Suite. I'm feeling rather non-conventional as well, and was hoping that both you and Brianne could drop by, after you get Naomi home. Maybe the three of us could discuss a possible long-term arrangement."

"I... uh..." He grinned. "I'll see what I can do."

"You'd better." Megan winked, then vanished into the crowd.

Jason kept watching the dance, and it was followed by the father-daughter dance. Maria held onto her father's shoulders, her dad awkwardly keeping in step with her. Dad Jason wiped a tear from his eye, while Wild Jason sat on the shoe of a nearby observer, his tie undone and a half full glass of wine in one hand.

Someday, Jason imagined he would dance with his own daughter at her own wedding. It could be years from now, maybe decades if her most recent relationship was any indicator. Would he still be close with her in a decade? Despite the things he had gotten up to with her friends, she never treated him any differently, other than the occasional teasing.

"Hey." Brianne slipped into his arms and pressed herself against him. "Megan told me that you wanted to tell me something."

"Oh. Um, short version. She was hoping to get together with us this evening. After we get Naomi home. Seems she broke up with her boyfriend and was hoping for some two-on-one action."

A sadistic grin crossed Brianne's face, and she pulled him close, her lips going by his ear. "If you can get her to eat me out by the end of the evening, I will do anything you want."

"Really? That surprises me."

"It shouldn't. The idea of making her my bitch makes my pussy clench. Goes back to some unresolved superiority issues I have with my classmates is all." She bit him playfully on the ear. "Speaking of, I masturbated on the plane, thinking of how hot you would look in your suit."

He faked a yawn, then looked at his wrist. "Well, look at the time. Do you think Naomi is ready to go yet?" He searched the room and laughed. His daughter was currently arguing with a server at the buffet table over their lack of shrimp while Megan tried to drag her away.

"I certainly hope so." Brianne said. They crossed the room as the dance ended and made it to the table in time to watch Naomi stuff her face with a roll.

"You good?" he asked.

"Just drunk and depressed," she said around her roll.

"Maybe we should go."

Naomi shook her head. "Not yet. They said they're bringing more shrimp out."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She took Megan by the hand. "Come dance with me."

Megan laughed, winking at Jason as she was dragged by him. An upbeat song had come on, and the two of them danced onto the edge of the dance floor, laughing at some private joke between them.

"Do you mind?" Brianne stepped away from him. "I give her fifteen minutes before she's done for the night, and wouldn't mind sneaking a quick dance in with my friends."

"Go, go." He watched her join the others, and the three of them started dancing in a manner that quickly attracted negative attention from members of the bride's party.

Jason looked back and forth between the women, a broad smile crossing his face, then turned his attention downward. Dad Jason let out a sigh, watching the women dance.

"If they start twerking, I'll break it up," he promised himself. Dad Jason shook his head in disbelief and took a seat on the floor moments before someone stepped on him, his body deflating like a whoopie cushion.

Jason laughed and watched Wild Jason try to peel his other half off of the floor. The girls were laughing and twirling each other now, and he realized there was no reason not to join in. His daughter would need some counseling on the ride to her mother's house, and he was sure Brianne had a surprise of her own for him on the ride over to the hotel.

He looked down at Wild Jason, who flexed his biceps, nodding in agreement, then gave Dad Jason a rough yank, finally peeling him free. The two of them might disagree at times, and they each had their flaws, but, in a way, they would always be the best parts of who he was.

The girls spread out as he approached, and he busted out his best Pulp Fiction dance moves. Naomi groaned in embarrassment, but Brianne and Megan cheered him on.

He couldn't be happier.

❄❄❄

I really hope you enjoyed this story. For the immediate future, I plan on writing in the HFHM Universe (it's all that I have time for), but I still love reading your comments and feedback, especially if you throw in a terrible dad joke! Don't forget to leave a rating, and thank you so much for being a part of my readership. I hope to keep bringing quality stories to this site for years to come!