The Idiot, the Farmer and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Dave," I gasped kissing his lips, his cheeks, his neck, all of his lovely face just to try and get closer to him. Once we'd calmed down he helped me from the pool giving me a towel to wipe myself dry, however I only wanted to get to the nearest bathroom before the result of our last effort ran down my leg.

I made it to the bathroom just in time and managed to do what I needed coming back out into the garden to see Dave with a tray with sandwiches and mugs of tea and slices of cake. It had been three hours since our large breakfast but I was still ready for something else and I suppose that our hectic morning of lovemaking had certainly given me an appetite.

After lunch I lay back on the sun lounger with some more sunscreen and topped up my tan, naked as a jaybird and glowing not only because of the effects of the sun but also the number of orgasms I'd had in the last twenty four hours, more than I'd ever had before in my life, let alone with one man.

We chatted some more and dozed until the sun dropped some and it was a bit too cool to lay there naked for much longer. I had a last swim in the pool before climbing out and drying with the towel he gave me earlier.

We went in and I took his hand while he led me to his bedroom and his bathroom where I showered and made up, putting on a nice dress for the evening. Dave who had been feeding and clearing out the animals, went in after me and came back out looking as nicely turned out as me.

We got into his car and drove out to dinner at his favourite local pub and we had a most splendid dinner having a few drinks at the bar and meeting some of his friends and neighbours, who were all really nice and I saw 'that look' in their faces that kind of said 'we really like Dave and we're happy that you seem to be making him happy' - at least that was how I read it. The pub landlady wanted to know all about 'us' and how long we'd known each other, if I was staying over at Dave's farm. Despite her interrogation I did feel really welcome and tried to put across that Dave and I were having a great time together and while we couldn't swear where it was going, I was going to hang on and see. After a wonderful evening we drove back to his farm and put his menagerie to bed.

Once they were done we went straight up to his bedroom and after stripping slipped into bed, content to just hold each other and sleep until the next morning.

I didn't hear him get up and by the time I came round he was in the farmyard and Griff was there milking the cows. I woke up and made tea and appeared at the kitchen door with it in the same T-shirt I'd worn the morning before, and Griff looked at me and smiled, his thoughts of the day before confirmed, at least by the lack of a panty line under my T-shirt.

We went back into the farmhouse and could do nothing but grin at each other in a soppy stupidity. I finished my tea, stood and took Dave's hand, pulling him back to the bedroom where it was more fantastic lovemaking followed by a much smaller breakfast as he was taking me to back to his local pub for a Sunday lunch and that was just as nice, much nicer as there was no cooking in a hot kitchen and no washing up.

At a little after four o'clock there was the beeping of a horn and a tall campervan drove into the farmyard then after closing the gate drove into the large barn that Dave and I had screwed each other the previous morning.

Out of the barn came young Chrissie, a beaming smile on his face in his pleasure to see his Daddy. After him came a very slight man in his seventies and I guessed this must be his Father in Law John, and it was.

Within seconds of me handing him a mug of tea we were firm friends and we were chatting about what a wonderful place it was and how glorious the pool was and how wonderful it was for a townie girl like me to spend a weekend out in the country with all of the fresh air and wonderful food. I never mentioned the incredible sex with his son-in-law of course.

Having spent most of Saturday naked I had a spare set of clothes and at Dave's insistence I stayed over an extra night, knowing that the farm would come to life in plenty of time for me to be able to get up, shower, have breakfast and still drive to work.

Dave even asked that I come back that evening with more clothes and stay the whole week. I was sorely tempted I must confess but did promise I would drive down in the middle of the week and stay over for a night. Dave seemed happy with that, and the next morning I woke with the first rays of the morning sun coming through his bedroom window, more than that his erect penis sliding into my pussy from the rear as he spooned me.

I rose up onto my hands and knees so we could both embrace that wonderful early morning orgasmic experience of coming just as the sun came up. Shit but it was good, and I could still feel sensations in my groin as I slipped up into fifth gear for the thirty-mile straight run along the dual carriageway and into the town.

I was first on site and opened the office and the playrooms, and Denise saw that I was still wearing my tight denim and T-shirt.

"Fucking look at you, you sexy bitch!" said my younger sister.

I grinned,

"Is it that obvious?"

"Just a bit sweetie," she said smiling at me, "you have that just-shagged shimmy about you, and you look like you've spent a fortnight on holiday!"

"Well the just-shagged shimmy is perfectly right," I said and looked at my watch, "Less than an hour ago in fact, and so many times over the weekend that I can't actually remember how many."

"Ooooh Sammy!" she cooed, "How exciting!"

"Exciting isn't the word Den," I said, "I've had so many orgasms my clit hasn't had time to cool down or calm down," I dropped my weight onto one hip, and smiled, "which is why I have the just-shagged shimmy."

The 'just-shagged shimmy' was something that my sister and I, and a group of friends would refer to that funny walk that some girls have after a bit of a session; that self-confident hip swinging strut that told every other girl in the know exactly what an evening the girl in question had.

"Wowee!" hissed Den, "and he did it all?"

"Christ didn't he," I said, "He went down on me... four... I don't know or was it five times?"

"SAMMY!" hissed my sister in part shock, part delight. She paused, "and was it good?"

"It was fucking amazing Den," I said, stopped from explaining more by the arrival of more of the staff.

"I want details Sam," she said squirming a bit on her stool, "I want dirty details!"

"Even in his pool," I said, shimmying away from her to switch on the first computer.

I was able to give her all of the details over a couple of coffees in the Starbucks up the road from the playgroup offices that afternoon and far from the 'dirty details' discussion that Den had demanded it was more of a grinning smiley chat of two women, one of whom was in a new relationship.

I drove down to his place on Wednesday evening with clean clothes for the next day and I had dinner with Dave, Chrissie, Amy and Father-in-Law John. There was no drama and they all seemed fine with it, even pleased in the same way that the pub regulars had been.

Amy said what a great time everyone had at the party and how nice Izzy was and, she smiled and paused, my son Ray. My Ray is an attractive and fun boy and I guessed that she was remembering the laughs and the banter from when he was an usher at his sister's and her cousins wedding ten days before. She joked about what a nice guy he was I said that I was bound to agree. She mentioned how impressed she was that he ran marathons.

Now that was strange, he hardly ever mentioned that fact particularly to pretty girls and not when he was in company because people often reacted badly, either with piss-taking at his rather nerdy commitment to his sport or overly-gushing about his rather nerdly commitment to his sport. But Amy knew all about it and that he was due to run the Berlin marathon in a couple of weeks and was hard training for it. Even I didn't know that.

But along with Chrissie, John and Dave I gave her a hug as she headed back to the flat she shared with some other nurses for her six o'clock start the next morning. It was lovely and I got to know everyone just a little bit more, but the real testament of that night was that Amy, John and Chrissie saw us sat together and hugging, and eventually going to bed together.

When we did we knew that we would make love again, stripping each other naked before he pushed me onto the bed on my hands and knees and fucked me quite royally from behind and I came again, enjoying a second orgasm moments later when he rolled me onto my back and we mastered the missionary and he came with me.

I hadn't slept naked since I was first married and even then it wasn't something I really wanted to do. But now, with this amazing man that was an amazing lover I just wanted to be naked with him, still loving that freedom and the intimate contact when we spooned. I woke the next morning cradled in his arms at the moment his pushed his penis into me again.

I drove back to work and Den's questioning look. I had to confess that on that we'd gone at it again, and again - and how wonderful it was.

The next night I was chatting with Dave on the phone when he said that one of the owners of a neighbouring farm had received a strange visit from some rough looking city boys in green bomber jackets looking for 'the schoolteacher farmer'. Dave asked him to describe them and from the bull terrier bottom lips it was easy - Brian and Carl.

That fucking Idiot Ex of mine, What NOW?!