The Idol

Story Info
Melissa and her family are caught up in the unknown...
4k words
4.47
14.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you, Gina, there must have been something in that water. The 'tranquil baths' living up to their name," said Melissa, she was having a drink with her best friend.

"Oh please, you're the same you, you're just as vibrant as always, if anything I'd say you're glowing," replied Gina.

"We've been back 3 months and I haven't even touched my vibrator. I usually can't go a fucking day without an orgasm. Even the kids, usually fighting about something, have been chill."

"Well if it was just you, I'd say that waiter you said couldn't stop drooling over you, roofied you and your brain was suppressing your horny but no way he'd get all 3 of you."

"True, and if anything, I'd have roofied him!" both women laughed.

"Well, I'd better get going, we're going to see that apartment tonight, so fed up of looking but Jim can't decide. I'll call you tomorrow."

The women finished their drinks, hugged and headed home.

That evening, Melissa and her 2 kids, 18 year old Jay and 20 year old Kendra, sat eating dinner. Kendra got up to get a glass of water.

"Hey, can you get me a soda while you're up?" asked Jay.

"Not your fucking maid, get it yourself," said Kendra, already sitting back down.

"Kendra, could you maybe go five minutes without the F word, things have been so nice, let's keep it that way please?" said Melissa.

"Sorry Mom, my moods have been all over the place today."

"So, am I not getting a soda?" asked Jay.

"Get it your fucking self, you heard her," said Melissa, both women laughed.

"So mean, I even cut the grass today, this is the thanks I get," said Jay with a grin.

"Oh, I've only been asking you since Friday," replied Melissa, smiling.

Melissa and the kids enjoyed the rest of their meal then helped each other clear up. To most people, living at home with Mom at 18 and 19 would be odd but when their Dad was killed in an industrial accident when they were still young, Melissa made every effort to make sure they could stay at home for as long as they wanted. The company had been at fault so they were given a huge settlement that they lived off. The kids had jobs while they went to local technical schools and Melissa worked at a Doctor's office part time.

They watched TV for a while then as usual, went to bed at 10. At 1am, they all got up and made their way to the lounge after taking off whatever they slept in. Jay was usually first there, Melissa was there before Kendra that night so she got to her knees and took Jay's cock in her mouth. She sucked him long enough to get him hard then after letting Kendra lick her pussy a little, had her son lay on his back and mounted him, taking his cock deep inside her. Kendra straddled Jay's face and closed her eyes as her brother licked and explored her pussy. He knew just how to please her and it didn't take him long to give her a very satisfying orgasm. Melissa was close, she was riding her son as she rubbed her clit and she shuddered, gasping in pleasure as she took all of his 8 inches deep into her as she came. Melissa laid on her back after climbing off Jay, Kendra got between her legs and started licking her as Jay pushed into his sister from behind. He'd never last long that way, his mother always got him so close when she rode him but she came quickly that night. Jay held on to Kendra's waist when he exploded, spraying his seed deep into his sister's pussy.

The next morning, Melissa sat humming to herself as she waited for the coffee to brew. Jay wandered into the kitchen, smiling as always and Kendra was not far behind him. She was wearing her usual pajama bottoms and tank top but seemed to be growing out of it.

"Did you let your brother wash your laundry again, honey? You're barely contained in that top," said Melissa.

"No, hasn't shrunk but these seem to be getting bigger. I've had to go up 2 bra sizes," replied Kendra.

Jay felt his cock stir as he looked over at his sister, rationalizing 'boobs are boobs' but Kendra caught him and put the robe on that was sitting on the chair. Melissa looked at her daughter with concern, she was definitely putting weight on.

"Hey, when's the last time you saw that boyfriend of yours?" asked Melissa.

"I dumped him before we went on vacation, Mom, I've barely left the house. Why?" she replied.

"Just curious."

They all spent the day together with it being a Saturday, after dinner they sat by the pool and Jay had a hard time keeping his eyes off his sister again. Melissa noticed her daughter's stomach was not the toned flat it usually was but wanted to ask her discreetly.

"Jay, go and make Kendra and I a drink, I'll take my usual cocktail and Kendra can have her Jack and coke," she said to him.

"Can I have a beer?" he asked.

"Fine but no drinking the vodka while you make mine."

Melissa waited until Jay was out of earshot and leaned over on her lounger to her daughter.

"I'm just asking and I'm not shaming but are you putting on weight my love?" she said, softly.

"Yes, but I haven't been eating any more than usual. It's pissing me off, most of it's going to my tits and brother dear can't keep his eyes off them," replied Kendra.

"You're not pregnant, right?"

"Mom!"

"I'm just asking."

"Mom, I haven't had sex since about 4 months before Bermuda. Steve was being a dick about it and I cut him off. I was his trophy blonde and he expected more than I was willing to give."

"Sorry, I wouldn't be mad, just worried about you is all."

"I'm fine mom, I've been working out but I don't want to see anyone for a while."

Jay came back with the drinks and couldn't hide his excitement when he noticed Kendra's nipples were hard.

"Dude, go take a cold shower or spank it or something. I'm your sister you perv," she said, laughing.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," he replied, his face going red.

Kendra took a mouthful of her drink but almost threw up when she tried to swallow it.

"Fuck me, did you put double measure in this?" she said to Jay.

"No, I swear, one measure the way you like it."

"Sorry, can you just get me a coke instead?"

"Leave that with me, you're not drinking it," said Melissa.

They all showered to wash off the tan oil and chlorine and went to bed at 10pm as usual. At 1am, Melissa was first in the lounge. She was naked and kneeling on her yoga mat. Jay walked in and let his mother pull him to her. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked him, feeling him grow fully hard between her lips. She didn't stop sucking until he climaxed, she knew she wanted him to last. Kendra walked in as she let Jay's softening cock from her mouth, she still had the last few spurts of his cum on her tongue and kissed her with passion, sharing it with her. Kendra laid on her back and opened her legs, Melissa got between them and began eating her daughter's pussy, licking and exploring the way she knew would get her off. When she began to moan in pleasure as her first climax washed over her, Jay had gotten hard again and got behind his Mother and pushed his cock into her. Her oral efforts did as she had wanted and Jay lasted for a long time, slamming his cock deep into her. Melissa came really hard and felt her son cum into her before they all slumped together in bliss. As always, they cleaned each other up and went back to bed without saying a word.

"Well, someone is in a good mood for a Monday," said Gina as she walked into the office.

"I'm just my usual self. How was the apartment?" asked Melissa.

"Oh, it was a dump, I'm not letting that realtor pick again, I told him if he takes us to anywhere close to that I'm firing him."

Melissa got up to take some paperwork to the back office but she felt an ache, one she'd not had in some time. Before she met her late husband, she had a few friends with benefits and would get that same ache when her bigger friend fucked her. She sat back at her desk and texted her friend.

"Now I know for a fucking fact you had your tubes tied after Jay, is this for Kendra?" said Gina, discreetly giving her the pregnancy test.

"Yes, but keep this to yourself. I'm going home early and setting up a camera in a few places. Something going on and I can't figure it out yet," replied Melissa.

"Need me to bring a shotgun?"

"No, I'll tell you more at lunch, Bugsy's?"

"Fuck yes, we can drool over that waiter. I don't care that he's gay, his ass is amazing."

A few days later, Melissa sat in the bathroom at work and pulled up the camera app to go over the footage. Motion markers had been set off at 1am every night. She pulled up the first one and after 3 minutes, was in shock. She watched herself and her daughter making out until her son joined them. She watched herself suck his cock then once he was hard, guide it into her daughter who was already on all fours. When he'd cum, her daughter sat on her face to be eaten while her still hard son fucked her. The next night was similar, that time she rode her son to climax while her daughter sat on her son's face then they swapped until they were all spent. She found the source of her ache, her son's cock was bigger than she'd had in almost 20 years, easily 8 inches and very thick. She watched the footage from both days about 3 times. Nobody spoke a word. They all just embraced and had sex like it was the most natural thing in the world.

She sat back at her desk, frozen. Gina came back from her lunch and was instantly worried about her friend.

"What's wrong! You look like you've seen a ghost, you're so fucking pale!" she said, taking her friend's hand.

"I need to show you something, can we go to your office?" replied Melissa.

"Sure, I have a good hour before my next appointment."

Gina watched the videos and sat with her hand over her mouth, stunned at what she had seen.

"Th... that was Jay and Kendra right, I wasn't seeing things?" she said eventually.

"Yes. I've been getting this ache every now and then too, the kind of ache a dick that size gives after a good hard fuck. I'm making Kendra take that test tonight but nothing looks forced, it's like we meet up and have at it then 'k thanks, back to bed'. I don't remember any of that Gina, incest with my own fucking kids and I don't remember it."

"It's kinda more common than people admit but this is nuts. If she is, bring her to me, I'll examine her, keep it off the books if you want. You know you can trust me, I won't say a word."

The women hugged.

"I have to go home and process this. I can't confront them if I don't know what's going on," said Melissa.

When Melissa got home, she found her daughter in the bathroom in tears. She was holding one of 3 pregnancy tests and looked like she'd been crying a while.

"Mom, I swear, I've not had sex with anyone since that prick but I'm fucking pregnant. I was in the bathroom and noticed my shirt was damp, I was leaking milk, Mom! I've taken 3, all positive," she said, holding up the test.

"Something is happening, I don't know what but I promise I will look after you my love," said Melissa.

Jay was the only one in a good mood that night at dinner. He noticed his mom and sister were really quiet.

"Are you both okay? Barely said a word all night. I didn't pee on the seat or something right?" he asked, hoping for a smile.

"It's nothing, Son, I'll talk to you about it soon, okay?" replied Melissa.

She could barely look him in the eyes, all she could see was his big cock on the video, slamming in and out of her pussy.

"Okay, let me know if there's anything I can do," he said then left them alone.

That night they went to bed as usual, Melissa tried to stay awake until 1am but was out cold by 10.30pm. At 1am, she walked into the lounge naked but Kendra was already sucking Jay to hardness. Kendra got a chair and had Jay sit in it then mounted him, taking him deep inside. She pushed his head down to her leaking breasts and made him drink from each one as she rode him. Melissa drank from her too then when her kids had cum, she sucked Jay hard then took him on the chair too. Their session ended with both Melissa and Jay drinking from Kendra again then they all went to bed.

Melissa was thankful it was Saturday, she pulled the footage from that morning up on her phone and couldn't believe it had happened again. She got dressed in her robe and had the kids join her in the lounge.

"What's this about mom, you're looking pretty stressed," said Jay with genuine concern.

"I'm going to ask you something, both of you. It's going to sound nuts but you need to be completely honest with me," said Melissa.

They both said "Okay" in unison.

"Would either of you want to have sex with anyone in this room?" said Melissa.

"What? Oh my god, no! You're my mom, he's my brother! You're beautiful, Mom, I like both but that's wrong," replied Kendra.

"Agree, you're both beautiful women, I may stare at boobs a lot but I can't help that but wow, no way. We're family,"

"I have to show you something, I hid a camera because I couldn't explain a few things and despite 3 days of this, which I think has been longer, I don't remember a thing about it. Please know, I love you both with all my heart and we're going to find out what this is," said Melissa.

Melissa got her phone and brought the footage up on the tv. When they'd watched all 3 nights, both of them were in shock.

"Tha... that was us, right? Not that deepfake stuff of someone trying to blackmail us or something right?" said Kendra, her eyes wide.

"I... I'm so sorry. I, I wouldn't, I couldn't do that to you, I love you, I'd never force anyone like that," stammered Jay, he had tears running down his face.

"That's just it, Son, I've watched these more times than I remember and nobody forces anything. We just go to each other, we make love, we kiss, we explore but not once does anyone force anything," she said, pulling him to hug her.

"Kendra's pregnant, isn't she? I found a bunch of tests in the trash."

"Yes."

"I'm sorry Kendra, I really am," he said to his sister. She got up and hugged him too.

"Jay, if you'd ever tried to force yourself on me that way, I'd have broken your pelvis. You're not like that though. You're a perv like every other male out here but you'd never force us, it's not you," replied Kendra, wiping the tears from his face.

"What happens if you know it's going to happen, maybe it'll stop?" said Jay.

"No, I tried to stay awake last night but was out cold before 11pm. That was the last video, was just last night," replied Melissa.

"I'll move out, I'll stay away from you both," he said.

"You will not. We will work through this together. We'll both take care of Kendra and the outside world will know nothing," said Melissa, sternly.

"Okay."

Later that day, Jay was sitting in his room, staring at his wall. He thought about his Mom and his Sister and couldn't believe he'd made love to both of them. His mom, 43 but with the looks of a woman in her 20's, beautiful smile and wonderful pert breasts, his sister, only 2 years older, amazing breasts, beautiful like his mother. Before that day he'd never have thought about either in a sexual way, when his mind replayed the video, he felt himself getting hard. Right as he was about to stroke it and make it go away after cumming, his sister knocked and came into the room.

"Hey, you okay?" she said as she sat beside him on the bed.

"I uh, yea, I'm okay," he said, quietly.

"Look at me. I want you to know I'm not upset with you in any way, okay? I'm still in shock, not every day you find out you've been fucking your mom and brother for months and are carrying his baby."

"What if people find out, won't we go to jail?"

"No, Mom's friend is going to take care of me, we can trust her. On paper I got drunk at a party, fucked some random guy I don't even remember and the condom broke. The not remembering part will at least be true. Kinda sucks, you're hung little brother and I don't remember it."

"I know I've watched myself with you but I still can't get there you know."

"I wasn't hinting my love, trying to make you smile. Can I at least have a hug?"

They held each other for a while then she kissed him on the cheek and left him alone.

Later that day, Melissa was sitting in the kitchen with a coffee when a car pulled into their driveway. A well-built man stepped out, he was looking at his phone but he put it away then came to their door.

"Hi, I'm sorry to trouble you but are you Melissa? Kids, Kendra and Jay?" he asked.

"Yes, how can I help you," replied Melissa.

"This is going to sound nuts but you went to Bermuda a few months back right, life's been a little crazy for you since you got back?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Glen Woods. May I bring my wife and kids in to talk with you all?"

"Why the hell would I agree to that, you better start making sense or I'm calling the Police!"

"Sense, not sure I can but if I'm right, you've been waking up to make love with your family but have no memory of it."

Melissa froze.

"H... how the hell do you know that?"

"I know because it happened to us, may we come in and talk, we can help you fix it."

Melissa nodded.

The Woods family all sat at the dining table opposite Melissa, Kendra and Jay. They were all smiling. Jay couldn't help notice both women were very beautiful.

"I was given a list of all the guests who stayed before it went missing. I narrowed it down and disregarded the others but you seemed right. When you ordered cameras, and I apologize for the digital stalking, I knew I'd found you. The same thing happened to us but we were given the idol, we'd wake up at midnight, make love with each other then, the next morning, have no memory of it happening. Long story short, I confronted the person who gave it to us, his grandfather was some kind of Shaman and explained its true purpose and helped us break its spell," said Glen.

"What idol, what are you talking about?" asked Melissa.

"Oh, fuck me, the one I stole. I don't even remember having it. I thought it was cute so I put it in my bag, I don't remember where it is," said Kendra.

"Go and find it please, Lisa," said Glen.

"So, this thing is making us make love then not letting us remember?" said Melissa.

"Yes. If I'm right you already have footage of that on your phone, you should delete it. It's supposed to stay in the rooms for honeymooners, gives them an enhancement to their spiritual love or something like that but removed from its home without the proper incantations and it reaches out and causes what we, and now you, have experienced. If you'd told me this a year ago, I'd have laughed in your face and called you insane but my wife and I make love with our children freely now. When its spell is broken, you'll remember it all and hopefully will see it as the gift we enjoy as a family."

"Found it, mantlepiece. It was shielding hard," said Lisa, holding a small statue.

"It hurts to even look at it," said Jay.

"That's what it does, even knowing it's there it hides from your mind. Is crazy," said Lisa.

Glen took a small bag and a piece of paper from his pocket, read the words out loud and put the idol into the bag and into his pocket.

"Tonight, is going to be pretty wild for you. You will dream about all the times you've made love, he never told us that. He did say that it would only give when there is already love there, it took us a lot of talking and acceptance but I hope you can enjoy each other how we do. Both of our kids will join us in bed, sharing our bodies and our love, it really is wonderful," he said.

"Before I watched the videos, I'd have called you sick and twisted and thrown you out of my house but you all look so happy. I love my kids with all I am, I lost my husband when they were very young so they're all I have. Kendra is pregnant by her brother, we are going to care for her and shield her from any hostility the world may have but she will be loved," said Melissa, holding Kendra's hand.

12