The Idol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have a few friends in dark places, here's my card, if you ever need help, call me. We have to leave, I must get this back to its master before the spell I read wears off but thank you for having an open mind and listening to me."

The families hugged each other and watched from the doorway as the Woods family drove away.

"So, this is all my own fault huh," said Kendra, holding her swelling stomach.

"You could have got something from the gift store you know, little kleptomaniac," laughed Melissa.

That night, they dreamed like they were told. Kendra woke up with her pussy throbbing and soaking wet. She walked naked to her brother's room, he had just woke up too and already had an erection.

"Holy fuck, Sis, did you see every time?" he said.

"It's why I'm here, your cock is beautiful," she replied.

She pushed him back down and straddled him, taking his cock into herself.

"Drink my love, I know you love these," she said, holding her leaking breast to his mouth.

"Don't wear him out, I remember how I loved that stretching me," said a naked Melissa from the doorway.

"I still have a tongue up here, hop on," said Jay, letting his sister's nipple drop from his lips.

The family still make love every night. Kendra gave birth to a healthy baby boy but decided it to be better with a more 'conventional' family and gave him up for adoption.

The shaman decided his idol needed to be better protected and buried the idol under the honeymoon suite, he hopes it is enough to keep it out of trouble....

12