The Illicit Encounter First Meet

Story Info
Married man and a married woman step outside their marriages.
1.2k words
3.78
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember when I was in the hotel room first after I'd checked in -- waiting for you with that feeling of nervous excitement. As you swipe in with the key left for you at the desk, I get up and meet you by the hotel room door, and immediately grab you tight and kiss you deeply. We are picking up again (finally!) where we left off after kissing passionately against your car door months ago when we met for coffee.

It's clear that the exchange of pictures and sexts in the meantime has left me a man possessed. With you pinned against the wall, I immediately find myself getting hard and make sure I press my cock against your leg so you know what you're about to finally experience.

I then start to run my hands through your hair, and gently pull it so your head leans back and I expose your neck, which I kiss prior to turning you round. As you face the wall I swipe your hair away and kiss the nape of your neck whilst you simultaneously feel my cock pressed against your butt.

At that point I start to remove your clothes, taking off your jacket, sliding your skirt down your legs, and pull your top over your head...but leave your heels on. You try and turn around to disrobe me, but this time I stop you...I'm in control and want to have my way.

You hear me adjust my belt (which you later tell me was one of the most erotic sounds you've ever heard), and as I'm pressed against you, you feel me remove my top and jeans so I'm solely in my underwear, with my cock now firmly pressed against you.

I remove your bra from behind you and start to caress your breasts from behind, and move one hand down your body over your underwear to feel the dampness already through the lacy material.

I turn you around, and then take your nipples in my mouth gently sucking, and flicking them with my tongue...a teaser for what your soon to feel on your clit. At the same time I guide your hand to take hold of my throbbing cock, which makes me sigh loudly as I feel your hand wrapped round me which causes me to tense and throb down below.

I continue to move down your body and slowly pull down your underwear until it's round your ankles, and kiss all around your pussy without yet making contact with it...until you feel like you can't take any more and demand I pay your clit some attention.

I part your lips with some light tongue persuasion, and start to focus on your clit...listening to your reaction to guide me, and occasionally slipping my tongue inside you to taste you, and check you're ready for my cock.

When you feel like you can't get any wetter, I lead you over to the bed which you lay down on, but then I surprise you with pulling out tie restraints from under the bed. You look at me quizzically, but then silently nod as you want me to have my way with you.

I tie both your still heeled feet and ankles at the bottom end, and both your wrists at the top end. You test it, and have a little flex, but not enough to do anything past writhing away.

I then position myself at the bottom of the bed, finally remove my underwear, and slowly slide up the bed, my body against yours, until I position the tip of my cock against your already wet and open pussy, where I pause for a second...

Then I slowly tease you as I press my cock against your pussy walls without actually penetrating you. I rub my throbbing hard cock up and down, making sure to press against your clit with my shaft. I want you to beg me to fuck you, and you duly oblige.

I then slowly slide myself entirely inside you, being sure to watch the reaction on your blindfolded face as I do so. I then pause again, savouring the fact that my cock is fully inside your tight pussy for the first time ever...something I've waited for over a year and a half to experience. Then I slowly pull back all the way, then slowly thrust back in again, building up speed guided by your breathing and sighing.

At this stage we're moving in unison, me thrusting with you writhing against me. Your hands and feet are still tied up, and I take the chance to look up and down to see you pull hard against the restraints with every thrust.

I start to alter how I'm entering you, alternating between thrusting in and out and keeping my cock buried inside you as I make circular motions inside you. I want you desperately to cum on my cock, so am guided by your reactions until you tell me what I'm doing feels like it's going to make you cum.

I carry on, barely able to hold off myself on the huge delivery you've inspired in me, watching your facial reactions, listening to your moans, and using them to guide my cock in time with what you want.

Then I feel you tighten on me, and you cry out that you're going to cum. I then thrust even harder into you and your entire body locks and you moan out loud, making me feel like I've never been this turned on in my life. Then as your body goes limp after a shuddering orgasm, I savour seeing you cum for the first time...then I focus on my needs.

You're still tied up, but selfishly now I know I'm on the road to my own orgasm, I want to feel your entire body wrapped around me. I release your ankles and your wrists from the restraints, but leave you blindfolded.

I then focus on my needs, with your arms and legs wrapped around me I start to slide all the way in and out of you at speed, with full focus on my need to explode inside of you. As I slam against you, we can hear flesh slapping against flesh - and you feel my balls slam against you underneath your pussy with every thrust.

You sense I'm close as my rhythmic thrusting has become more erratic and primal, as I almost pant with anticipation of the orgasm I'm chasing - and in a filthy unexpected move, you move one hand down to my ass and start to slowly reach inside, not penetrating (this time!) but slowly rubbing the entrance to let me know how dirty you can be, right at the point I can't return from.

I thrust quickly as hard as I can, until I feel the cum rush up through my cock and explode into your pussy. I keep thrusting with the confines of your legs wrapped around me until the orgasm locks my body, and I cry out with pleasure and then involuntarily collapse onto you, breathing heavily having totally lost control. I then lie there, satisfied beyond belief wanting to savour that moment when I first came inside you, as long as possible...knowing you've reignited the passions I feared were lost.