The Immaculate Conception

Story Info
Young married couple makes the best of it.
2.9k words
4.9k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the bashful, but the events are accurate to the best of my memory.

My wife and I had been married almost a year. I was in grad school on the other side of the country, so we had moved away from our families right after the wedding. Now that it was summer, we had flown back home to visit everyone.

We landed in Orlando an my mom let us borrow her Civic to drive up to the small college town where my wife and I had met and married. Her parents still lived there, and we would visit them for a few days before coming back to finish the vacation with my family. We didn't have much money, so we were staying at the in-laws house, with her teenage brother and sister and one grandmother. it was a very crowded house, and we had no chance of satisfying our sexual needs while we were there. We were both still in our 20's, so there was a lot of pent-up need by the end of our visit. Normally, we liked to have sex every day.

On our last night in our old stomping grounds, we decided to have a blowout night. Unfortunately, most of the hot spots were dead, since it was summer and in between classes. we tried bar after bar, until we stopped at one of the dives that was supported more by locals. The place was having a special and was pretty full, so we decided to give it a try. Lots of the locals were middle-aged single men, and had eyes for my wife. She only had eyes for me, oblivious to their looks. I gave them cold looks and they kept their distance, but I secretly enjoyed that my young bride was the object of so much desire.

We took full advantage of the drink special, and it wasn't long before Cheryl was all over me, kissing me repeatedly, with deep tongue. She kept one arm around my back, and I kept a hand on her thigh. I was mostly good, only sliding my hand up occasionally, when I was sure no one was looking. She dutifully batted my hand away when I would brush my fingers over her crotch, but she giggled when she did it.

By the time we left, Cheryl was as drunk as she could be and still be walking. I was in better shape, but to be honest I probably should not have been driving. As soon as we got in the car, Cheryl attacked me, kissing me ravenously. I had to pull her off for breath. I was also the responsible one who pointed out we shouldn't be having sex in the parking lot of the bar. I didn't say it, but I was worried some of the seedier types might follow us out and do something stupid if looked in and saw her naked in the back seat.

We left the bar and headed down the back roads to her parents place. I was on the lookout for good places to pull over. I was also heavily distracted by Cheryl, who was losing clothing quickly. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra, then grabbed my hand and pressed it against her bare breasts. It was a very good thing the roads were largely deserted. Between being too intoxicated, her distractions, and my intent to find a dark place to park, I was driving pretty slow. The car was also a stick shift, so I often had to pull my hand off Cheryl to change gears. This only made her more aggressive, grabbing my hand back and planting it on her breasts, then squeezing my hand to squeeze the nipple. When this no longer kept her satisfied, she pulled down her shorts and stuck my hand between her legs. I stroked the outside of her panties, which brought out a satisfied sigh. She leaned back and spread her legs, enjoying the feel of my fingers rubbing her panties.

"You really need to find a place to pull over." Cheryl leaned forward, grabbing for my belt.

"I'm looking!" I cried. She was unbuttoning my pants and pulling my shorts down. I lifted my butt off the seat so that she could pull them down. She mumbled 'Try harder', as her head went down between my legs. It was little awkward for her to get over the console between our seats, and I still had to shift gears occasionally. She raised her body up so she could get her head down on my cock, but it was still a bad angle. Cheryl mostly just sucked on my head, unable to get a good bobbing motion going. She added a lot of flicking my head with her tongue, and nipping my head with her teeth. It elevated my needs without satisfying me in any way.

"There are plenty of quiet streets in your parents neighborhood, we can definitely just find a spot in there." We were almost to their house, so I was running out of options.

"I am not fucking you in my parents neighborhood! They know tons of people in there, and are constantly having people drop in to visit. If one of them sees our car in their driveway, they'll recognize us as the horny couple making the car in the street go 'boing, gaboing, gaboing." She pulled up off my cock to pantomime a car bouncing up and down.

She finally joined the effort in looking for a spot. We were driving down the final street before the turn into her parents neighborhood. She was topless, leaning against me, with one hand stroking my cock as she looked up and down side streets. She saw an empty parking lot and pointed, "Just pull in there." Then her head dropped back down and she started sucking my dick again.

I looked where she had pointed. it was a church parking lot. Not only that, I recognized it as her parents' church. It was the well-lit parking lot of her parents church. There were absolutely no bushes or walls between the parking lot and this road we on, meaning anyone driving by would see our steamed up car bouncing up and down. "Are you sure?"

Her head came up. She looked me in the eye, focusing her drunken attention on my face. "I need you. I need you to fuck me now. If you don't pull over here, you don't get to fuck me. You decide." She stared at me, waiting.

"I'm pulling over."

She leaned back in her seat, removing the rest of her clothing and otherwise getting ready for my full attention. "Good. I really need to get fucked."

I pulled into the parking lot. I went as far away from the street as I could, and parked in between lights so that it would be as dark as it could be. Looking out of the car at the street, I knew we weren't even close to being hid. As I pulled the parking break, I looked over at my naked, horny wife and instantly forgot about how exposed to view we were.

I quickly got rid of my clothing and climbed on top of Cheryl. My hands were working her breasts and ass as we made out deeply. It was difficult to lay on her, as we were both just too big for the bucket seat of a Honda Civic. I tried holding myself up with one hand and leg, freeing the other hand and my lips for Cheryl.

It wasn't really working, so I jumped back over to my seat. Now I had good access to her breasts, and my mouth worked each nipple for a while, with a hand massaging her other breast. I then slid my hand up to her mouth, my fingers dipping in, and she greedily sucked on them.

After I had enjoyed her breasts, I let a hand wander down her body. My fingers slid between her legs, and she immediately opened her legs, inviting me in. I slipped one finger inside her, and used my thumb to massage her clit. She pulled my head off of her breasts and grabbed the hand that had been stroking her face. Her face tilted back as she closed her eyes, gripped in ecstasy. "God yes, do that, don't stop!"

I continued to hover over her, kneeling in the driver's seat, leaning over her with one hand between her legs. I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy while my thumb flicked her clit. "Quick, protect the seat!" She grabbed her blouse and shoved it under her ass to catch the juices running out of her. I used one hand to help her spread out the blouse, while the other continued stroking.

The alcohol had numbed her sensitivity, and she wasn't able to climax. "Uggh, enough, just do me!" I moved over on top of her. I wasn't really able to slide down and get my hips in line with hers, and she wasn't able to slide up the bucket seat to match me. She also was having trouble spreading her legs wide enough for me to really get the access I needed. There was a lot of fumbling around with my cock between her legs. We'd get it in, but then it would slip right back out. Once it got bent backwards, which was not good for me at all.

"Get off!" Cheryl commanded, pointing over at the driver's seat. I slid back over and sat down in my seat. She was putting on her shoes. I just watched, not sure where this was going, but glad to relax a minute and catch my breath. My penis was also starting to relax, so I started absently stroking it to keep it ready in case she had figured out a better plan.

As soon as she had her shoes on, she opened the door and got out of the car! I was dumbstruck. Cheryl really enjoyed sex, but in some ways she was very conservative. Letting anyone but me see her naked was one of those areas. She was always very careful about keeping herself covered, and not letting anyone hear us making love. She was now out in the open parking lot, in full view of anyone driving by, and expecting to have sex out there?!

"Are you coming, or what?" Cheryl was looking in at me through the open passenger door. "Yes, coming!" I scrambled to slip on my shoes, not bothering with the laces. I jumped out of the door and looked around. Yep, there was the empty road not a hundred feet away, with absolutely no cover between us and any driver going by. I saw Cheryl at the back of the car, so I walked over to her.

She was perched on the car, bare ass sitting on the trunk lid, feet propped up with her sneakers on the trunk, which spread her legs very wide. Her pussy was clearly exposed and ready for me, slick with her juices, skin almost purple from her arousal. Any worry about who might be driving by evaporated as my eyes traveled up to her glorious 24 year old pert breasts. My eyes made it to her face, where her overwhelming desire was clear to see. "Do me. Now."

I stepped forward and planted a deep kiss on her. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, then plunged her tongue back into my mouth. After a moment of deep sucking, I pulled back to roughly grab her exposed breasts. My cock had drooped a bit, so I put my hand to her mouth and she slathered it with her saliva. I stroked myself back to full strength, and stepped toward her.

The car was just a bit too tall. Even on tiptoes, I wasn't quite aligned. "Can you slide forward a bit?" She moved her but forward, but now her feet were off the trunk and her legs were dangling awkwardly. "No problem, I got it," I assured her. I grabbed a leg in each hand and pulled us together. Now, by stretching up on my toes a bit, we were a perfect fit. She was now leaning back on the car, bracing herself with both arms. This left no hands to guide me, but I was plenty hard now to slide it in unassisted. I drove it home.

Ever since the first time we had sex, we always used a condom, even though she also took birth control. Her parents were teenagers when they were married, and it definitely stunted her mom's career. Cheryl was determined that we wouldn't have a child until we were ready. Well, about a month ago she had decided we were ready. She had stopped taking birth control, but we kept using the condoms to make sure the chemicals got out of her system before she got pregnant. This was one month later, and we had tossed all of our condoms.

I was shocked by how different it felt. I had assumed it would be basically the same sensation of physical pressure along the length of my shaft. Wrong. I could actually feel her warm wetness through the skin of my cock. It was an overwhelming sensation of being inside her, a level of intimacy I'd never before experienced. It was actually a little too much at first. Sliding inside another person with a protective rubber barrier, and actually feeling the inside of them with your penis are too very different sensations. But I shifted my perspective and reveled in the intimacy. I was inside of her, fulfilling her desires while fulfilling my own desires. I gave myself over to the ecstasy.

I started pounding away. After a minute of just enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding insider her, I expanded my awareness to the entire scene. She sat on the trunk, bare-assed, with her legs held up in the air, flapping as I thrust into her. Her head was flung back as she wallowed in the glory of finally getting her desires satisfied. She was groaning softly with each thrust into her. My muscular naked body straining, every muscle taught as it bucked, thrusting a ramrod hard cock in and out of the eager and willing pussy. On our right was the church where my in-laws and all their friends gathered every Sunday. And on the other side was the road where a car was driving by slowly.

I didn't stop my hips, but my breath caught. We were under the dim lights of the parking lot, clearly visible. Nothing but pavement and grass between us and that car. The distance was about a hundred and fifty feet, and getting closer as the car moved down the road. Also,the other side of the street was just woods, so your gaze was almost directed toward the church behind us as you drove this road. What would happen when we were seen? Would the driver pull in and start yelling at us? Call the police on us? Or worst of all, drive up and just start watching. That would put an end to what we were doing as my wife would instantly dive back in the car.

Before I could even get through the possibilities in my head, the car was gone. I have no idea if that driver actually even noticed us. And if they did, I have no idea what they thought about us being there, fucking under the gaze of God. But I am very grateful they didn't interrupt. We really weren't out there long, both of us being worked up and both of us loving the freedom of the position we finally found.

I came. Cheryl had come once quickly, and had then hit an orgasmic plateau while I was getting to my climax. After I came, I held the position for about a minute, cherishing the new intimacy of feeling the walls of her pussy directly on my cock, and now the sensation of my cum oozing into her. "No need to ask if you came. I felt it shooting inside me." Cheryl smiled, and leaned back on the car, grabbing my ass and pulling me forward, driving my slackening dick in to the hilt. After she had squeezed me with her pussy and gotten all the cum out of me, she let go and I slumped away from the car. My calves were on fire. I didn't complain, it was well worth any pain I was going to feel later.

I looked her over one last time. She was slumped onto the car, feet back on the trunk, legs back in the spread wide position. Her pussy was still engorged, now slightly more open from the stretching I had just given it, and there was a trail of white oozing out. She watched me looking at her, and smiled, enjoying the attention. I smiled, and kissed her lips, then each nipple, then flicked her clit with my tongue. She groaned as I ducked back into the car.

I produced some leftover napkins from the drive through, and we cleaned up as best we could. We put our clothes back on and headed the couple of blocks to her parents house. It was well past midnight, and everyone was asleep. We rinsed off in the shower together, got in our pajamas, and curled up on the single bed we were given to use. As we spooned, I gave her a peck on the cheek. "Best sex of my life" I murmured to her as we drifted off to sleep. "Yeah," she responded. "But we'll do better." She was right.

Nine months later, my son was born.


  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a hot, exciting story but there were some misleading aspects of it. In short, the romance was lacking in favor of the erotic coupling aspect, and the title didn't make a lot of sense considering the activity in which they were engaged. I want to think a line was left out, identifying the church as "Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception" or something similar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance?

I think not.

Overcritical gave you 2*, so I’m required to give you 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Title??

what did I miss that connects the title to the story?

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
So?

The only redeeming feature of this effort was that it was short. A couple goes out and gets horny and screws in public leaning on their car. Very creative! Like, who cares? Maybe two guys stop and force her to screw them too - not very creative, but would have added a little spice and a lesson to be learned. And then the dilemma of DNA testing to see who the father was. Ho Ho! 2*

Share this Story

Similar Stories

20 in 23,376 BTB? No, slow roast for twenty years then burn to a crisp.in Loving Wives
Big John A wife flirts but no more.in Loving Wives
Untraditional A series of unconventional changes defeats a marriage.in Loving Wives
How I Wish... Day dreaming fantasy.in Loving Wives
Best Friends Dying best friend makes a shocking request.in Loving Wives
More Stories