The Immaculate Exorcism of Alice Germaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The power of Christ compels you." John said, in his cheesiest priest voice. She rolled Alice's eye under his cock.

"Oh come on. I was really getting turned on! You're gonna make this thing drier than a desert."

"Yeah I'll bet. Go ahead and suck my balls."

They started to protest but John pulled back on her hair, pointing her face up and pulling it into his crotch. Jenny opened Alice's mouth and did exactly as he commanded.

"Fuck that feels good." They moaned on him, eyes closed as her tongue swirled around his balls. John used his free hand to lightly slap his shaft against Alice's forehead.

"She looks so cute with my nuts in her mouth."

Jenny pulled Alice's mouth away and grabbed John's cock with her hand.

"She was always terminally cute. What can you do about it?" Her hand started to stroke. "You know, other than possess and defile her."

"We'll just have to stick with that then I guess."

The two voices giggled. John knew from Jenny that the people she possessed were somewhat aware of their... activities. He wondered what Alice thought.

"How about we find out how deep her innocent little throat is?" they said.

Jenny wrapped Alice's lips around John's head. Her mouth wasn't huge, but John didn't exactly have a huge dick. It was fairly average, though he didn't like Jenny's occasional reminder of that fact.

Her tongue swirled around his head, teasing and pleasing him as the rain rapped against the window. The soft glow of the string lights caught Alice's hair as her head began to bob back and forth on his cock.

He looked to the side. They were positioned next to a mirror, where he watched her head take more and more of him. The side profile made her breasts look unbelievable.

"Get those tits out."

Jenny pulled Alice's head off of him and wrapped her hands behind her back, grabbing for the clasp. Before she had a chance to say anything witty, John grabbed her head with both hands, pulling it back onto himself, forcing his cock back between her lips into the warmth of Alice's mouth.

As he used her to stroke himself, her bra fell to the ground. He looked over again, entranced by the way her cute little tits swung back and forth as she sucked him. Jenny kept Alice's hands pinned behind her back, relieving control of her upper body to him.

Her head pulled back with enough force to cause John to relinquish control. After a deep breath, her head turned toward the mirror. John and Jenny looked together at the two bodies reflected back.

"Aren't you glad I'm not a vampire?" Jenny and Alice giggled.

John started lazily slapping his cock at Alice's lips. Jenny's natural reaction was to stick out her tongue.

John didn't have a response to her question beyond covering her lower face with the spit from his cock.

"God," Jenny and Alice moaned out. "This fucking body. Those perfect little tits. She's squandering this thing. Should be out fucking a new guy every night."

"Instead she's stuck here about to get fucked by her cousin's boyfriend."

"Tragic, really."

Alice's face looked back up with her red eyes.

"You know, she doesn't want to admit it but she's really enjoying this."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm-yeah~"

Jenny made Alice stand up in front of him. She was at least half a foot shorter than he was.

"Your bottle of lube can stay in that fake bible."

She grabbed behind his head, pulling him in for a kiss. Her lips were small but soft. Instead of pulling away after, the two voices whispered in his ear.

"How do you wanna fuck sweet little Alice?" She pulled away, just enough to demand his eye contact with her eyes. "There are two right answers. So hard she can't walk tomorrow..."

She backed away and turned around, displaying Alice's still clothed ass to him.

"... and so deep you can feel her esophagus."

Alice's body bent over and she peeled off her underwear, revealing just a hint of her pussy before standing up straight.

John sustained the exact amount of teasing he was willing to allow. He walked forward, wrapping his arms around Alice and grabbing her tits with his hands. His dick pressed against the spot on her back just above her ass cheeks as he began to kiss her neck.

Jenny and Alice whimpered. He could smell just how much they both wanted this. It made him even harder. This part never got old. He slipped one of his hands down Alice's body, feeling the neatly trimmed patch of soft hair.

"Your work?"

"You know me so well."

His finger inched further down, finally reaching the soft lips between her legs. Some of her wetness was already finding its way between them as Jenny and Alice moaned lightly.

"Wet enough for you?"

John ignored her and instead began to massage Alice's clit. Her body shook as his hands explored it. John imagined her eyelids fluttering in front of her eyes, eventually closing tight as the pleasure overtook her.

"Slip one in, big boy," they whispered lustfully. His finger easily snaked its way into her almost dripping cunt.

"Mmm~ fuck I'm never gonna get tired of that."

"Good. I don't plan on stopping."

John pumped his finger in and out of her slowly, acquainting himself with her cousin's pussy.

"I can't tell if she's tight or not," their voices said. "Usually need your cock for that."

"Then what are we waiting for?" His dick throbbed against her back.

"Your handsy ass."

"Foreplay's overrated now? Noted."

John let his finger slip out and released her breast. Her body took three steps forward towards the side of the bed. Jenny turned her around and hopped onto it, ass on the comforter, legs together. Her feet didn't touch the floor.

"Here's the truth, Johnny." Their red eyes burned a hole in his head with their glare.

"Alice was ready to go the second her mouth touched your cock."

Jenny spread her cousin's legs apart, giving John a full view at her beautifully glistening pussy and neatly trimmed pubes. He felt his cock twitch at the sight. Jenny must have noticed, and started stroking him with her presence again. John looked down, seeing what was now the obvious imprint of an invisible hand sliding along him.

"Get that thing over here."

John stepped forward and grabbed under Alice's thighs, lifting them up and spreading her apart while Jenny made her lay back onto the bed, releasing him in the process. Her hair splayed out under her head like a strawberry blonde halo. His hands moved to her smooth calves as he inched forward and leaned into her, his dick on her stomach as he admired just how deep he would be inside her in just a few short seconds.

"Just can't get enough of that Germaine pussy, can you?" Alice's face grinned.

"Five bucks says she feels way better than you did."

"I'm a ghost, John. I don't have any money. And besides..."

He pulled back, aiming the tip of his cock at her lips. Jenny slipped Alice's hand down to her clit, toying with it before using her middle and ring finger to spread herself open.

"... right now, its—" John pushed himself in, meeting resistance as her pussy squeezed his cock. "—mmmm-my pussy just as much as it is her's."

John fought against his desires and maintained a slow, steady rhythm as Alice loosened to accept him.

"Fuck you feel so big inside her." Their voices inflected upwards in pitch at the end of their sentence. "Glad I didn't take that bet, I'd be out five ghost bucks." Alice's hands squeezed the comforter as she was being carefully penetrated.

"You're uhhn-such a bitch," John responded, unable to hold back his moans as Alice's cunt stroked him.

"Yeah?" they said with a sigh of relief as John's dick vacated her, leaving only the head still inside before pressing back in. "You gonna fuck her like one?"

"Think she's ever been fucked hard before?" John pulled out completely and again slid himself up her stomach to admire how deep he was and would be shortly inside her body, leaving a trail of her wetness on her stomach.

"Not a chance. Why don't we give her a little lesson?"

John rammed back into her, balls deep inside her college-aged pussy. Jenny and Alice's voice moaned out, but John didn't want to give them time to recover. Instead her wrapped his arms around Alice's legs, lifting her ass slightly off of the bed for the perfect angle to enter her. Alice was light and easy to maneuver. This was going to be fun.

John fucked into Alice as her lower body hung above the bed. His hips clapped against her ass while her insides squeezed him. Their voices moaned.

They screamed out "Holy fucking shit!" as the rain rapped harder against the window. Another roll of thunder echoed off in the storm. As Alice's body was overwhelmed with pleasure and Jenny reaped the benefits, the house began to ache. Creaking, and occasionally shaking while Alice took his cock.

Their red eyes met John's as he fucked her.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck... it just... like that!" their voices begged through Alice's teeth.

The string lights flickered as he pounded away. The way his movements affected the house itself always gave a sense of grandeur to their sex. He wondered how powerful Jenny felt all the time. How exhausting it might have become.

He wondered if she liked getting fucked so much because she wanted to feel powerless.

He slammed in and stopped, as deep inside Alice as he could be. Their voices squealed with pleasure.

"You like this dick?"

"Mmm-I don't know, what does it look like?"

He pulled out and fucked into Alice again. The desk shook and something fell onto the ground. They squealed again before letting out a giggle.

"Say it to me."

"You're really on another one."

"Say it."

"Okay, okay," they whimpered. "I fucking love your cock."

Their red eyes pleaded. "Now give it to me."

John let go of Alice's legs, letting them hang off the bed as he backed up to walk around it.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I don't think we ever properly used that throat of her's."

"Oh," Jenny flashed a devilish grin on Alice's face. "Mmm-okay."

She slid Alice to the other side of the bed on her back, hanging her head over the edge. She lifted her shoulders and pulled her hair out from under her, letting it hang loose in the air.

John met her. He grabbed the base of his dick and started lightly slapping his head on her cheeks and mouth and chin.

"You're really on a cock-slapping kick today."

John didn't respond. He just enjoyed the sight. She knew he wanted her to talk dirty to him.

"You just wanna ruin this gorgeous little face."

"Yeah," he replied in a trance. "Now open up."

Alice's mouth opened, her tongue sticking out to better take him. John grabbed the side of her neck and slowly thrusted himself into her mouth, feeling her tongue dance around the top of his shaft. He thrusted slowly, each one venturing further into her, before pulling out completely.

"She tastes so good on you. Gonna eat us out later?"

"I'll make sure you cum, don't worry." Jake stared into their upside down eyes. "I'm gonna fuck her throat now. Ready?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

Jenny grabbed John's hips with Alice's hands as John put his cock back into her mouth. He pushed further than his last thrust, to the back of her throat. He pulled out again and they caught a deep breath of air, coughing from some residual saliva.

"She doesn't have a gag reflex. How fucking cliché is that?"

Cliché or not, the message was received. John stayed silent and fucked into her more forcefully this time, though he didn't stop at the back. Alice's head readjusted and he pressed past her barrier down into her throat. He watched his cock distend her slender neck, taking pleasure in the fact that his balls were likely the first ones to touch her nose. He pulled out, letting Alice and Jenny take another gasp of air before fucking back inside. Her throat took him surprisingly easily for her small size, and he thrusted a few more times, finishing with one last deep fuck that caused Jenny and Alice to tap his leg. He removed his cock, letting some of Alice's saliva drip onto her innocent face and the carpeted floor.

Jenny wiped the spit out of Alice's eye.

"Okay you better get up here right the fuck now."

Alice's body flipped over and climbed up onto all fours, facing the headboard. John followed, watching as her face looked back.

"Remember..." Jenny wiggled her cousin's ass, her wet cunt taunting him. "...if she can walk after this you didn't hit it hard enough."

John didn't hesitate. He repositioned himself to one knee, wrapped his hands around Alice's hips and fucked into her. Her warmth seemed to permeate from his cock to the rest of his body. She was even more wet from having her throat fucked and she wanted more. Jenny and Alice moaned. Jenny's was full of lust. It sounded confident, deserving of the pleasure. Alice's was more of a submissive whimper.

The nuances of their voices were enough to drive John mad with desire. He started to take her, pumping in and out of her hole while her bedroom furniture began to shake violently. The house responded to each of his thrusts, sending subtle ripples through its walls as he watched Jenny's cousin's ass ripple from the slapping of his hips.

"Take that fucking dick!" he growled as the storm raged on outside and light flashed through the window, followed by a loud crack of lightning.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" they screamed out between his hard, deep slaps. "Fuck that possessed little pussy!"

As he hammered away, he grabbed a handful of Alice's pretty, perfect hair in his fist, firmly holding her head back and in place.

The movement of the house became more and more apparent with every inch of his cock he gave her. They could hear furniture toppling over downstairs. Every sound Alice and Jenny cried out made another piece of clothing or makeup or book fall off the furniture in Alice's room.

"Oh my fucking god this little slut can cum from penetration! Don't you fucking stop pounding her!"

John couldn't stop himself if he tried. His balls slapped against her clit as the house fell even further into disarray and the string lights flickered until all at once Jenny and Alice shrieked.

A loud cracking noise boomed somewhere in the house as Alice and Jenny came. Alice's body fell forward into the bed and shook as John followed it, keeping his dick deep inside her and her hair in his fist.

He kept fucking her, giving them no time to recover.

"Fuck dude, can't you give us a second here?" Alice's head was sideways against the bed and she was shaking, making both voices sound uneven as they left her mouth.

"Not a chance," he said with belabored breathing, still pounding himself into her.

He was getting ready to cum.

"Wait," Jenny and Alice said, the realization hitting Jenny like a truck. "Are you gonna fucking cum in my cousin?"

He left out a particularly heavy breath as he kept up his relentless pounding into Alice's pussy.

"You better have brought a fucking—"

"Relax, okay? I got it covered." He fucked into her faster, right on the brink of release.

"Just take that fucking cum," John growled, slamming into her cunt one last time. His cock pulsed as he dumped every drop of his semen into Jenny's cousin. Their voices moaned out with each twitch, causing whimpering telekinetic shakes through the room.

John stayed deep until he was sure every last rope of his cum found its way inside Alice's tight little body. He leaned back off of her, dropping her hair and pulling himself out before spreading her ass cheeks to watch his semen drip out of her pussy.

He took one last deep breath before rolling off of her body and laying back on a pillow next to her. Jenny kept Alice chest-down on the bed for a minute or so before rolling back over and claiming the spot next to John. They both caught their breath, staring at the string lights before breaking the silence.

"Thanks for the dick." Jenny raised Alice's fist. John bumped it. "Can't believe you just fuckin' creampied her like that."

"Honestly? Neither can I." He rested his hands on his stomach. The storm outside had calmed to a barely audible drizzle. "So, uhh... what are you gonna do later?"

"I'm assuming you brought a pill since you just nutted in my cousin?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. Gonna take that. And then... I guess I can enjoy a shower while I'm still in a body. As long as I didn't rough up the bathroom too much. How about you?"

"Gonna get something to eat I think."

"Ugh god I wish food still hit the same way sex does. I'd give up a round for an actually satisfying slice of pizza."

"Wouldn't blame you honestly. Though it would hurt my feelings a little bit."

Alice and Jenny scoffed. "Yeah, I'm sure it would."

John thought about responding, but decided against ruining the moment with any further argument.

"Guess I gotta wipe her memory of this too." They sighed. "Shame. She enjoyed the sex maybe even more than I did. Someone's gotta teach her how to let loose."

"Yeah. Someone that's not us."

"I know, I know."

They laid there for just a bit longer, enjoying the afterglow. John looked at Alice, laying peacefully on the bed, recognizing Jenny in the way she carried herself. They opened their red eyes and looked at him.

"Alright, well... you better get going. You have appearances to keep up."

John nodded and stood up out of the bed after one last deep inhale and exhale.

"Just don't get too close to anybody," they continued. "You smell like you just dumped a load in someone."

John snorted. "You better go get in the shower. You smell like you took one."

Jenny and Alice laughed. "The truth would shock you."

"Yeah..." he replied, taking another look at Alice's naked body and Jenny's red eyes. "It really would."

John put his vestments back on and grabbed the bible and crucifix from the floor of Alice's bedroom. As he grabbed the door handle, Alice and Jenny called out to him.

"They're paying you for this, right? My aunt and uncle?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Good. Let me know when you decide on the next one. If you need me, I'll be out giving telekinetic handjobs on the street for ghost dollars."

John rolled his eyes.

"Same time next week?"

"Same time next week." Alice grinned.

He pulled open the door and walked into the darkness of the dilapidated hallway.


Father John walked out of the front door. Their home was obviously worse for wear, signaling an intense struggle that must have truly tested his faith. As Mr. and Mrs. Germaine stood close together in the yard under an umbrella, the priest walked up to them.

"Your daughter has been freed," he said. "Imbued with the holy spirit once more."

Mrs. Germaine began to cry, thrusting herself out of the relative dryness of the umbrella towards the house. When she was a safe distance away, Mr. Germaine handed him a roll of bills.

"Thank you, John. Thank you so much."

"Please, don't thank me. Thank the Lord." The priest put his hand on Mr. Germaine's shoulder. "And do me a favor? Ask Mrs. Germaine to give Alice some time. Right now, the most important thing for her is to wash away her sins."

12