The Implant

Story Info
In 2028, smart birth control is perfect, until its hacked...
3k words
4.44
76.4k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,392 Followers

"Me?" Michelle asked, trying not to sound too bored as she exchanged standard small talk with her utterly average blind date while she picked at her chicken. "I work in marketing, basically I convince people to buy things they don't need with money they don't have. What about you?" Honestly it didn't matter what he said, so just repeated something clever she'd heard someone else say - she didn't plan on going on a second date with this guy. He was a little shorter than his profile had said, and a little less interesting than he seemed from texting, but he wasn't a bad sort... for someone else. She just had standards, that's all. Why shouldn't she? She was a beautiful busty blond in her late twenties that men were lining up to shoot their shot with. She filled out the curves of her leggings and her tight blouse in all the right ways and had noticed men checking her out from across the crowded restaurant, so she clearly didn't have to settle for second best.

"Oh, me? I work for Metamedicine. As a systems analyst." Tim said, watching her eyes glaze over. It was obvious that she had no interest in him. She was just another slut looking for another free meal, but that was okay - he'd known that before he ever asked her out. She was perfect for what he wanted to do tonight. "Okay, you know all those commercials about 'The Implant'?" he asked, waiting for her to nod, "I work for them." Tim by contrast was as gifted in brains as he was lacking in most everything else. He was 5'9", wore glasses, and at just past 30 he was already starting to develop a receding hairline - he noticed that no one had developed an implant to take care of that little problem yet.

"Oh my gosh," she said, finally lighting up for the first time tonight. Not because of him of course, but because it was another chance to talk about herself. "I love my implant. LOVE. It changed my life!"

"You have one?" he asked, feigning surprise, he'd checked before he set up the date, otherwise there was little point in him coming out at all. "What a coincidence."

"Right?" she said, not even really listening to him. "Before this I tried three different kinds of pills, but they had such horrible side effects. I tried the shot but it made me crazy. I even tried an IUD, but it made my cramps unbearable. But then you made this little miracle worker, and now everything is great! No pregnancy, no side effects. Nothing."

"That's great," Tim said, pretending to care as he flipped open his diagnostic device under the table and turned it to his custom program. He couldn't see what it was doing after he hit the activate button, but he knew what was happening. Even now his machine was exchanging security tokens with the device injected next to her ovaries, sending it a new program for the night. "25 million women can't be wrong," he said, repeating the latest marketing tagline his company had cranked out. It was a little marketing joke, but it was going to go right over her head. In thirty minutes everything would go over her head though, except her need for cock, so it was par for the course. "It's been the best selling birth control device since they approved it in 2027."

"And honestly," she said, finally starting to engage him in real conversation for the first time all night, "It was about time. The pill is almost 70 years old. Don't you think it's about time we deserved an upgrade?"

"Exactly," he said, smiling genuinely now that she was actually starting to treat him like a person. If nothing else, women loved to talk about themselves. "We're even making one now that will help women conceive.. Like yours but in reverse." He didn't tell her that it was functionally identical, it just had different firmware to trigger different sorts of hormones in the body. It also had the side effect of making the women with fertility mode enabled extremely horny - just as nature intended.

But the topic opened her up, and it led to other things: how she could use the implant to skip a period if she wanted to with the app, how much her last boyfriend hated condoms, and even how she still let him come over for the occasional booty call still, even they'd been broken up for like three months. Michelle was surprised that she was getting so personal, but she couldn't help herself. Something inside was slowly starting to bloom, and she crossed and recrossed her legs uncomfortably. This guy wasn't really her type, but now that she'd gotten to know him a little bit he was interesting and kinda funny. He was a good listener and something about him just made her tingle. Secretly she started to hope he'd ask her back to his place, even though she would never be so unladylike as to broach the subject herself.

But as the clock ticked closer to nine, and the topic started to drift back towards work, Tim started to make his excuses. The morning waits for no man, and his commute was coming early and all that. But he had no intention of going home alone, he just wanted to make her sweat. Honestly, orgasms aside, this might be his favorite part. Starting the night with a girl that obviously had no intention in going on a second date with him and finishing it with a girl who would literally beg him to fuck him by the time it was over; this must be what it was like to be tall and good looking all the time, he mused.

Michelle for her part was growing flustered. Was he really just going to go home? Couldn't he see the signals she was putting out? That she hated sleeping alone on such cold nights? That she could really go for a drink? That it had been such a long time since she had gotten laid... which wasn't really true because she'd fucked her ex like 3 nights ago, but it certainly felt true. But here he was, arm around her shoulder as he walked her to her car, without any signs that he was going to invite her back to his place.

Finally, when they got her car, she panicked, blurting out, "So, do you want to come back to my place?"

Tim did his very best to look confused even if he was smiling a cheshire smile on the inside? "Your place? I had a nice time tonight Michelle, but you didn't seem that interested so I figured I'd..."

"But I am interested in you, Tim," she insisted, almost as surprised as he seemed to be, "I'm interested in getting to know you so much better..." practically purring by the end.

"I mean," he started, "That sounds fun, but..." She kissed him hard then, cutting off any objections. She had a moment of reflection as her tongue wrestled with his, wondering what the hell she was doing, because this wasn't like her. Tonight she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Tonight her body was getting dick, no matter what.

When the kiss ended, Tim said, "Sounds good," smiling. He walked around to the passenger side, thanking god for the millionth time that this bug report had come across his desk. They'd fix it eventually and then he'd be back to porn hub and seedy asian massage parlors, but for now, he was in heaven. Michelle would make the fifth slut he'd nailed this month with this little loophole as long as the music was playing he was going to dance. Michelle pulled out of the parking lot, and he set his hand on her right knee, and then slid it down under her dress along her inner thigh until it was millimeters from touching her sodden panties. She flashed him a look then, and he could feel the heat - both from her gaze and her pussy. There had never been a time in his life when women had looked at him like this, and he was going to miss it when he was gone.

For her part, Michelle tried to focus on the road. She was glad she didn't live far from here, because the way he touched her was making her ache with need. When she got out of the car, she was certain there was going to be a wet spot left behind on the seat. It was all she could do not to pull over on the side of the road and suck his dick. She briefly wished she'd gotten the SUV she'd been eyeing. It was big enough that they could have fucked in the back seat without leaving the restaurant.

Somehow they made it back to her place. Tim fingerfucked her in the driveway while she kissed him back eagerly like she was a teenager again, and almost had her first orgasm with all her clothes on in years. It took them minutes to get the front door open as they made out of the front porch with him pressing her hard against the front door. She could feel him pressing his bulge against her, and though it wasn't the biggest one she'd ever fucked, it was the one she wanted the most. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something about him put her into heat. Eventually they made it into the house, stumbling over furniture in the living room in their hurry to undress. A trail of clothes started with shoes by the door, led to shirts and pants in the hallway, and a pair of her panties on the bedpost, until they were finally in bed.

"Mmmmm," she moaned while he mauled her big C cup tits, as she watched them spill out of his hands, more than a handful for her new lover. "Why don't you put on a condom and fuck me," she said, surprised at her boldness. She never took this kind of initiative normally.

He paused the kiss, breaking away from her slightly, making her groan in frustration. His dick went from inches from being inside her to there being some kind of problem all of the sudden. Why couldn't one fucking thing go right tonight, she seethed. "Condom?" he asked, guilelessly, "I wasn't planning on getting lucky tonight, I didn't bring one..."

"Christ," Michelle muttered to herself, rolling over to get at the nightstand only to find an empty box. That was right, she thought. She'd run out of them on the booty call before last with her ex and hadn't bothered to get a new box because she loved the feeling of his big cock inside her raw. And now she was in trouble. On one hand, she hated fucking a stranger without one, and hadn't done it very often since her wild college days, and on the other... oh who was she kidding, unless he admitted to having something nasty, that dick was going to be inside her...

"You don't have any..." she started.

"I'm clean," he assured her. He might be happy to play russian roulette with the fertility of strangers, but there was no way that he was taking the risk of catching something, and had been getting tested weekly since he'd started his new game. Half of his previous conquests hadn't bothered to ask him to wear one, and he'd told the other half he had a latex allergy; it didn't matter either way - he was getting his raw dick inside their wildly fertile cunts no matter what they said.

"Well," alright, she said hesitantly, searching his eyes for any cause for doubt, "Then get over here big boy."

Tim didn't have to be told twice, and pushed her down, climbing on top of tonight's conquest. She was a little fleshier than his preferred in his porn sluts, but she had the nicest tits he'd ever touched, and her body had the hips to match, lending her that classic hourglass look of fertility. Which made sense, because she was probably going to be knocked up tonight, he thought.

"All right slut," he said, rubbing the drooling head of his prick up and down her soaking cunt, "What was it you wanted?"

"You," she breathed, arcing her hips up to try to force him inside without success. "I want you. I need you Tom." She bucked and writhed under his touch, trying to figure out why she was responding so eagerly to someone that obviously wasn't half so dominant as they appeared to be, but in the end it didn't matter, she responded all the same.

Tim stifled a laugh, trying to decide if she had gotten his name wrong because she had heard him wrong earlier, or she just didn't give a shit. Either was fine, he didn't give a shit about how badly his little brat fucked up her life either, just as long as he got his dick wet. "That's not good enough baby. You've got to make me believe you really want this," he said, grinding the head of his cock against her clit to make her squirm and gasp even louder than she had been up until now.

"Please. Please baby. I need you. I need you to fill me up. I want your dick inside me..." she said, practically whining by the time she was done.

Finally Tim rewarded her by sliding his dick inside her, an inch at a time until all five and a half inches were enveloped in her tight velvety cunt. It was a good thing he'd jerked off twice before his date, or else he would have cum just from the sensation of liquid heat that was consuming him now. Before he'd learned about this bug he'd never been inside of a woman raw before, and as his first two partners had learned, he could cum awfully quick without a little preparation. His partner hissed in pleasure, swept away by the hormone enhanced pleasure of the implant. He'd already learned you didn't have to be much of a lover to give these dumb cunts the best night of their lives with this kind of help, so he'd given up trying. Tonight, like all nights, were all about him.

He started off with slow strokes while he got used to the feeling of pussy and he focused on sucking on her big tits and rock hard nipples. God these were going to look good when she was knocked up. Tim wished he could see that, but knew he had to disappear forever from her life after tonight unless he wanted to get stuck with child support. Steadily he picked up speed until he was slamming his entire shaft in and out of her slutty little cunt while she moaned loud enough to wake the neighbors.

"Mmhhmm... mmhhmmm... yes... yes... Yes..." she cried in a slow crescendo of pleasure as she came on her one night stand's dick for the first time. She was lost. She never came this easy; not even with her vibe or her ex and this guy's dick was a lot smaller than either one but it still felt better somehow. This guy's dick was magic - she was going to have to keep it around.

"That's right baby," he said after she came down from her first orgasm, "Call me Daddy. Who's your Daddy, bitch," he said awkwardly, trying out his newfound power.

Michelle didn't notice though. She was lost in pleasure. She would have barked like a dog if he'd told her to right now. "You are! You're my daddy. You're my Daddy... mmmhhmm... yes... fuck yes... please..."

"That's right princess, I'm your Daddy," he said, feeling himself getting closer and closer. "You want to make me a daddy baby? You want me to fill you up with my cum?"

"I do Tom," she moaned, not really caring what he wanted her to say. It wasn't her kink, but she didn't judge. It wasn't like she could actually get pregnant, and it did make it a little hotter... "Fill me up and make me a mommy, Tommy... fill me up and... Ahhhhhhhhh..."

She never finished her thought, because as he slammed his cock home and sprayed her cervix with his hot sperm, her body went crazy, making her cum so hard she saw stars. She had no way of knowing that it was doing it's best to suck as much cum as it could into her fertile womb to ensure that her egg didn't go to waste. She just knew it was fucking hot.

They fell asleep like that, in a leaking tangle of limbs. Michelle woke up a couple hours later, still burning with need and sucked her sleeping lover's dick until it was rock hard, and then rode him to another orgasm while he lay there watching her tits bounce. He lasted longer this time, before giving her womb another dangerous dose of cum. When she woke up again to her morning alarm clock, he was gone, having chosen discretion as the better part of valour, along with her clothes and the pair of panties she'd been wearing. She'd never see Tim again, but when she was late in 3 weeks, she'd do her best to track him down. Sadly he was smart enough to use fake information for the dating service he'd signed up for, and she never did find the father of her twins.

It all worked out for the best because as a side effect she'd spent the rest of the week banging her ex, until they got back together, and he would make a great father for Tim's twins, whether he liked it or not. Michelle never did figure out what caused the malfunction with her implant, but joined a class action suit years later after it came out that a rash of women in the area had similar unexplained malfunctions...