The Incest Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
I helped my husband live his fantasy for incest.
2.6k words
4.02
18.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I share a very special bond... we support each other to every maximum we can.

We have our own set of fantasies and each helps the other to fulfill it. We grow more and more closer to each other in this process, our bond is much stronger now than ever.

We have been married for 4yrs and gradually, we have opened up sexually.

One of his fantasies was "incest", so much so, that the word "incest" gets him hard.

Many a times, during our love making sessions, we roleplay. Me being my mom and he is fucking me as my son in law. He gets so turned on! He fucks harder and cums a hell lot more during these roleplays.

One thing I understood, is that he has a kink towards incest.

My mother - she is a Bengali woman, very strong headed, bold, hardworking, average built, perfectly placed and sized assets and is 54 yrs old now.

My Dad and mom got divorced when she was in her late 30's. I have no clue regarding her personal life, as I have grown up with my dad, but still in touch with her.

Although she knew Sam virtually, she had never met him in person.

It was Sam's birthday in September and I decided to introduce my mom to my husband and see how things proceed.

I had lots of negative feelings, insecurities, guilt, and confusions, as it was only me who knew the intentions behind setting up this meeting. It was just for Sam's kink and somewhere, I enjoy his satisfaction.

It was a Sunday, Sam and I had just finished taking a massage at home, we had a bath robe on, and were naked underneath.

Lying down lazily, we were talking about our recent threesome experience and both were getting a little horny.

I was playing with Sam's dick, kissing it, sucking it (which he loves).

He was fondling my boobs, touching and rubbing my pussy slowly with his fingers alternatively. We were in no hurry for sex. We got into a gentle kiss, Sam rolling his tongue inside my mouth and I was sucking his tongue, when, suddenly the doorbell rang.

We both looked at each other surprised, who would have come home at this time, as we were not expecting a guest.

Sam says "You lie down, I will go and check". While he got down from the bed, I smiled (seeing a 6.2 feet tall, handsome guy, oiled up, his inner thighs visible to quite an extent, one can easily imagine he is naked beneath) thinking, he is mine, but no women can resist him.

And he shouts "Simi!! You have a guest!"

(I guess the guest asked for me, if I was staying there!!)

Sam walks in and asked me not to change to anything and hurry, as our guest is a woman.

I went out, surprised to see my mom there. Thousands of thoughts rushed in my mind. I then remembered that I dropped a message to her last Friday to join us for a dinner on Sunday, with the complete address and flat number in it.

I didn't keep a count on the number of days or dates.

My next thought was 'Now what?' How will I introduce Sam? What will I tell her? How will anything happen? What am I going to do next? I was hell not prepared..and I was panicking!!!

I was rushing towards the bedroom, making her sit on the sofa, to tell Sam that she is my mom. Suddenly he opened the door, and asked me (lifting his eyebrows slightly) "What's the matter? Why do you look so tensed? Who is she?"

I suddenly realized, I am over thinking and over reacting, and tried to calm myself down a bit and nervously answered him. "aa.aa.. Sam!! Meet her, she s my mom!! "

Sam's eyes were wide opened " Huh??? You didn't tell me!! We could have planned something". "Aunty!!! Namaste!!(greetings) Simi ne bola nai tha mujhey"(Simi didn't tell me that you are coming today). He bent down to touch her feet to get blessings, and she as her habit resisted it, by holding his shoulder and giving the gesture for a hug. Sam then bent down for a hug! And I don't know what was in my mind, but the hug weirdly lasted for a few seconds more than usual.

I shrugged my shoulder thinking "how stupid" to myself. I asked mom and Sam to sit "baitho na!! Main chaai banake laati hoon"(please have a seat, I will make some tea for you both and come)

Sam sat there opposite to mom and they were talking very casually. I didn't pay much attention to their talks, as my mind was clouded with, what next? Is our fantasy going to come true today?

When I came back with the tea, I saw my mom smiling awkwardly, I served a tea cup to her, when I turned towards Sam, I realized, in his position of seating, his dick was slightly visible through his bathrobe! My eyes widened up! I guess my mom noticed my reaction and immediately, in awkwardness, asked me to bring her some water.

I went to the kitchen and called for him to follow. "Sam I need help!! Please come here".

Sam : "Yes baby!! What do you want??"

Me "Are you out of mind?? Can you change? Your dick was almost visible to my mom while you were sitting with this bathrobe on!! "

Sam : "ohh sorry babe. I didn't realize..I will change!!

Then he turned towards me while leaving the kitchen "but she had no objection, right?? (He winked and left the room")

I definitely had no clue what's going on. I filled a glass of water and went out, but didn't find Sam there.

Mom : "He had oil all over, he went to take a shower. He asked me to send you with a towel, as he mentioned, there was no towel inside the bedroom "

I said: "Ok!" I took a towel from the cupboard and went inside the bedroom! There, I see him standing inside the washroom, naked, with his huge hard-on, and a wide smile. He pulled me towards him and says "come here my babyyyy!! "

I went close to him, he gave me wildest of kiss..and told me...your mom is hot!!

I was taken aback..so many things running in my mind.. insecurities, jealousy. everything negative I could think of..

He pleaded with me to shower together with him and that he was horny for a fuck!!! I was not in a mood, so I excused myself saying "Mom is sitting alone, I should be with her"

I went to the living room and saw my mom sitting quietly, sipping water from the glass!! "Simi your house is so beautiful! I'm sure this is all Sam's idea."

This time, I was looking at her differently - She looked very cute to me, a soft innocent voice, not very tall. At this age, she had beautiful curves. Curly hair added more beauty to her dusky complexion. The way she wrapped the saree made her look very elegant and sexy. The mild exposure of skin at her belly can draw any man's attention towards her curves.

I don't even know, when would have been last time she would have had sex!

'Let me explore her history' came to my mind next.

I got up and sat beside her and started asking her a lot of questions:-

Me - so where are you living now??

Mom - just 30 mins on road from your place

Me- How did you come??

Mom - My office provides me a vehicle to use!!

Me - So who all live with you at your home?? Anyone else or you alone??

Mom - Alone!! I am so old!! What you think you are saying now??

Me - Just want to know!! Relax!!

Mom - Yeah...

Sam enters the room, fresh from the shower, smelling beautiful as always.

Small Water droplets on his back and shoulders.

He was wearing his boxers

Me -- So, mom, you are staying with us tonight!!

Mom - I have some work, I just dropped in as you invited me after a long time, also I wanted to see my son-in-law.

Sam - Got a shine on his face. "Simi don't force her, if she wants to, she can stay today or tomorrow or any day, this house is hers also right!!"

I shrugged my shoulder " I donno what you are talking about"

Sam: " So Simi, what's the plan for dinner?? We going out or are we eating here?? What would your mom like?? "

Mom - anything is fine!!

Me : Let's hangout here at home, outside it will be noisy and most of the time will pass in the traffic itself.( I had something else in my mind - hoping something works out crazy tonight!")

So, all three agreed to stay at home for dinner.

Our living room has a four-seater and a single seater sofa placed 90° to each other, Sam was sitting on the single sofa and mom on the 4 seater.

I was now sitting opposite to mom and next to Sam on a separate chair.

I excused myself, "I will take a shower and return...both of you, mother and son-in-law, get to know each other better! Should I switch on some music or TV?? " Both replied "No!"

I left for a shower, I could faintly hear a lot of laughs, giggles, and claps of Sam (when he's too happy, he laughs loud, clapping his hands). I was wondering what they must be talking about.. however, most of the mentions was "Simi" (as I was the common factor between both of them)

I finally finished my shower, came out, and saw Sam sitting right next to mom. I smiled to myself, seeing the chemistry of both.

While talking, they were accidentally touching each other, sometimes when Sam was saying something, expressions involving his hand's movement, he touched her naked belly through the saree accidentally, both were completely ok with all these touches. I was watching their innocent conversations, imagining what's coming up!!

Sam :- " Simi, You didn't tell me your mom likes to drink, occasionally!!"

(I had no clue!! I looked blankly at her with a question mark expression, on my face)

Mom - Arey!! When your mamu(her brother) and other relatives have a get together in the farmhouse, all of us drink a bit, socially and very occasionally!!

I was myself surprised! "I didn't know this myself Sam!"

"Ohh, then let's take out some drink! What would you like to have mom??" Sam asked

Mom: "Vodka chalega!(Vodka will do)"

"Simi, hum dono ke liye whisky le aa and mom ke liye vodka!!( Simi get some whisky for both of us and vodka for your mom). Get some water, sprite, snacks etc etc...

His voice fainted, as I walked into the kitchen... wondering...now what? What if it's very awkward, after everyone is drunk!!

I was excited, but more tensed... I don't know if Sam will do something?? How will he approach or how she will respond... I had a hell of a lot of things running in my mind.

I came back with all the items, we started drinking, Sam kept the conversation alive, talking about everything, That made me and mom feel so good and easy.

His charm, smiles, and laughs have always attracted me towards him.

Slowly, I observed a comfort level in my mom. While talking or laughing, she will lightly brush her hands against Sam... It happened 4-5 times.

I think the 6th time, when her hands brushed against his shoulders down to his leg, he held mom's hands and interlocked her fingers against his and held it tight. This was too bold!

She wanted to take her hand off, without showing any expression, but Sam wouldn't let her go, and she got tensed.

There were a few seconds of silence, at that moment.

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes, when Sam broke the silence "Mom your hands are so small and soft, unlike Simi's, I think she's like her dad... I wish she was soft as you!" Rubbing his palm on her tightly interlocked hands.

She smiled and reluctantly said, "Haan simi apne papa pe gayi hai." (Simi's features are like her dad's)

And then again, a brief silence...

"Mom, what happened? You are so beautiful, soft, caring. Even at this age, you are so attractive?? Why did you get divorced??"" Sam again spoke to break the silence.

Mom with a sad expression - I don't know, Son! Something's are not meant to happen."

Sam : Please call me Sam!

Mom - Ahem!! Sam... Few things just don't work. I feel bad for Simi as she has gone through a hell of a lot due to our divorce!!

"Simi come near me!" Sam says and asks me to sit next to him!!

I quietly change from my chair to the 4-seater sofa, and sit next to him and mom.

He turns towards me and came close to my face! He looks into my eyes while mom is watching and then starts sucking on my lips, slowly moved his hands to my boobs and started pressing them gently over my dress, saying, "I know all of it mom, and that's why I am taking care of her...in every possible way. I want her to be happy!" And started kissing me again, with his hands tightly interlocked with moms' hands.

I kept my eyes closed as I didn't know how I could face mom like this, but then slowly I opened my eyes and saw my mom looking at Sam's hands, how he was holding and pressing my boobs and his mouth, how wildly he was kissing me..

Sam slowly put his hand beneath my t-shirt and started touching my naked boobs and pinching my nipples. I was very shy and tried stopping him, but he held both of my hands tight behind me. I couldn't do anything but just moan.

I then let loose of myself and started enjoying his touch... He pushed his fingers into my panties, lips still interlocked, sucking my tongue, and started rubbing my pussy. I couldn't stop moaning.

Suddenly, he stopped, let my hands loose and adjusted my dress himself.. hugged me and then took a sip of his drink while he turned towards my mom and started looking at her. A brief silence followed, while he was starting at her eyes, then lips and then her boobs and spoke.

"I can take care of both of you, Mom!! You need not worry. I really love her and because of you, she's here, that's why I love you more!"

He took her hands and gently kissed it, looking at her eyes.

He bent closer to her, to whisper a thank you! When my mom parted her lips and closed her eyes, anticipating that he would kiss her on her lips.

She immediately realized that and opened her eyes, feeling so embarrassed and suddenly got up..

Mom : "I will use the wash room please"

I got up and showed her the washroom inside our bedroom.

I Walked out to the living room and see Sam smiling

"What the fuck was that? " I asked in surprise.

Sam winked at me with his wicked smile.

Mom came out of the room and told she has to leave.

I pleaded her to stay back, but she was too stubborn to stay. Sam also told me not to insist... so I let her go.

I gave her a hug and just told her "It's okay." And kissed her on her cheek. She hurriedly left with embarrassment.

Part 2 you will read how we explored our hardcore incest fantasies.