The Incestuous Initiation of Samira Ch. 01

Story Info
The initiation of a college girl in incest.
3.4k words
3.94
9.2k
9

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
166 Followers

Let's register here how Samira became another prostitute of the family. When, in her first vacation at home after entering college, she is initiated by her father and brother into the incestuous and debauched secrets of the family.

First day - morning

Samira was pleased. Home again, after her first semester at college, full of news and different things she was anxious to tell. After all, it was her first time away from home and alone, without the paternal protection.

Welcomed with enthusiasm, hugs, kisses. Among the commotion and fuss of the reencounter, she heard something that left her intrigued and curious.

"Now that you're adult, you have to know the family secret and are apt to become a tramp," her father had said, in a disingenuous voice, proud, making secret and with a tone of sensual malice.

The dinner was cheerful and very lively, with varied conversations, everyone telling and hearing things about what had happened in her absence and at college, anxious, wanting to know everything at once.

Kaled, the father, generously liberated several bottles of good wine from his cellar, they made toasts and more toasts to the harmony and unity of the family.

Had she found a boyfriend there? everyone wanted to know, inquiring about her sentimental activities, besides her school activities. "No, not yet, just friendships, more female, but many male ones," she answered and assured, disappointing those who expected great news and progress in this area. "Maybe next semester it will be different, I'll be more uninhibited," she consoled them, hoping it would be just like that.

She went to bed late, but still before midnight, inebriated, excited by the reunion, because she had never been away from home for so long. But proud, because she had grown up and was learning to live alone. The experience had been good, and she had lived through situations she didn't know about, some of them quite daring, which she didn't even have the courage to mention at home.

She undressed and quietly, lay down for the first time in her life, completely naked to sleep. She didn't need a nightshirt and panties. Enjoying the delicious sensation of being at home and in her bed again. And without clothes. Sleeping all nude. All very exciting, wine, family conversations, nudity.

Tomorrow would be her 19th birthday. She didn't know how they would celebrate, but from the euphoric mood of her arrival, it would be something very festive. And slept satisfied.

She woke up early. She didn't want to miss a minute of her vacation, the first big vacation, really, that she had.

She caught in her drawer bra and panties. Nothing special, simple and basic, only casual pieces. It was just to get through the day, she didn't have a romantic date, didn't need anything sexy.

She put on the two pieces and only then, as she was putting on the dress, did she notice something on the dresser. A green envelope. It wasn't there yesterday when she went to bed. Someone came in at night and left it there for her.

Did someone come into the room? Who? And saw her naked? Her father? Her brother? Sees her breasts? Her hairy pussy?

And what was that?

Curious, anxious, as soon as he got dressed, quickly opened the envelope.

Strange. A CD. No tag. No label. No title.

Samira turns on her laptop and inserts the disc. She is anxious, wants right away to know what it is.

The first images fill the screen and are familiar to her.

It's a girl. Blonde, beautiful. It's Lália, her brother's fiancée, both 22 years old.

But the following scenes frighten her. Lália is smiling at someone in front of her and unbuttoning her blouse.

She is taking off her clothes.

Slowly, and with a good dose of sluttiness, she takes off the blouse, the small shorts, the bra, and finally, the delicate and tiny panties. She go to naked without any shame.

Samira appreciates and sees now, for the first time, that Lália, blonde, Nordic type, has medium size breasts and a hairless pussy. Her pussy is smooth. No hair between her legs.

Is she undressing for Nardo, her fiancé? To Samira, it seems the natural conclusion. But what in the hell is that doing in her room? Who put it? Why? What?

Her morning begins with an event and a mystery worthy of the best detective stories.

The erotic scenes follow on the laptop screen and Samira surprises and amazement continue. Two hands approach the girl. They are not Nardo's hands, very whites. They are dark hands. Big black hands.

One man, black, approaches to the girl. It is naked. Stand facing her. Has a big, erect, all blackest dick. A voluminous dark head, uncovered, very prominent, makes the cock even more splendid and frightening. Huge indeed.

Samira had never seen the nudity of a black man. It is amazing. Splendorous. And the stick then? Big as she had never imagined a man could have such a sexual organ.

He holds Lalia's face, underneath, by her chin. And squeezes. It's not a caress. He presses hard. The young woman makes a pained expression.

Then he moves his hands to her breasts. He clasps them, both of them, with both hands, fingers apart. Pressing like claws. Lalia's breasts are compressed and squeezed tightly. They become red and sunken in the places where the man's fingertips apply enormous pressure.

Lalia contorts her face and moans. He is hurting her. Torturing her, by the flattening of her breasts. And taking pleasure in it.

But she is your brother's fiancée! How can she allow this? And endure it? Samira was stunned.

The treatment - if if can call it that - sadistic treatment, continues.

The nozzles of Lalia's breasts are twisted. They are swollen, full. They are gripped, by thick fingers and squeezed hard. Turned to the right and to the left. Pulled, stretched. The man's fingers work like cruel pressure pliers.

Lalia cries. Tears stream down her face.

But she remains still. She does not rebel.

Does she like it? She is a masochist. And Nardo? Does he know that his beautiful fiancée is indulging in this? With a black torturer?

The man take away his hands. The breasts are reddened and have purple marks, from small edemas. The nipples are crushed, swollen, sore.

But it's not over.

With his hand, large, open, he dedicates to her buttocks.

Hard, firm, vigorous strokes hit the white ass. Dozens. Who soon is swollen, red.

Lália being victim of a cruel man.

He passes his hand between her legs, in front and gives slaps strongs and firms, many too, with force and an open hand, in the shaved pussy.

Hurt her in the sex.

He does not use Thalia and her naked body, for caresses, but for the pleasure of pain.

Samira is so involved and hypnotized by the scenes, her brother's fiancée being tortured naked by a black man, that she doesn't notice the door opening and her father entering.

She only realizes, and is startled, when she hears his voice, "are you enjoying this, my girl?"

Stunned, she quickly tries to hide, close, turn the laptop over, but it is useless. Her father not only sees, he knows what she is watching. Is he the one who came into the room at night and put the disk on his dresser? Does Nardo know what is going on? Is he aware of what his fiancée is doing with a depraved man?

Too many questions, at full speed, incredible and for which she still has no answer.

But her father made it clear, as he asked her if she was enjoying what she saw.

She hesitated, tried to speak, found no answer. She just looked at her father, startled.

"Don't worry, honey, it's just a video, an stimulant adult joke she plays."

And immediately satisfying part of her daughter's great curiosity, said:

"The guy, the man you see in the video? The black foreman? He is just a sex professional. A guy we hired to teach little Thalia some basic things we want her to learn."

"Bu... bu... bu... but..." Samira still couldn't get words out.

"Calm down, little daughter. Listen to your father. I'm telling you not to worry. Nardo knows this. He was present when we recorded these scenes. They were done here in his room, which is vacant in his absence."

"Bu... but" Samira continued tartamuding, stuttering, without understanding anything.

If the father tried to reassure her, his words made her even more apprehensive.

So they did all those things, abominable things, together? And they used her room for that? Hired a man to see the blond Thalia naked and hurt her? Did her brother Nardo, so discreet and respectable, allow it? Did he enjoy seeing his future wife being tortured and manipulated by another? What was going on in the basements of that house that she never knew about?

Too many questions, haunting doubts, for whom she was just beginning to open the curtains of reality.

"I told you yesterday, when you arrived, that we are going to reveal the family secrets to you. I thought it was more appropriate that you see a little, for yourself, before I tell you. This in the video is indeed Thalia, engaged to your brother Nardo. They are to be married, but she is already a member of the family. You have seen that she doesn't react. She likes it. She is with us and loves what we do to her.

The video lasts an hour and a half. You will see it later, in its entirety, as well as others that we have. You will learn what your routine should be from now on in our home. Thalia is a good girl, socially respected, but a domestic tramp. A bitch in the family. My future daughter-in-law, her sister-in-law, is already a whore in our house. The first one who has rightfully fucked her here is Nardo. After all, he is the groom. Then I fucked her. And I fuck her continuously. Me and Nardo together, all three at the same time.

You started to see, she opens her legs also for men we bring here to fuck her. We give preference to black men, with big dicks. They love to use their big cocks to fuck a blonde bride. She has her pussy well fucked by them."

Samira's amazement was well defined in her expression of disbelief. It was with difficulty that she assimilated the astonishing revelations that her father was making to her. He was not lying, everything was true, it was really Thalia, naked, in the video. And Nardo knew it and was in on it. He had given his fiancée to the sexual greed of his own father and others.

Was she in a depraved family? Perverted?

She had no time to think, things were happening too fast.

The father kept talking.

"Now, let's really begin your initiation."

"Mi... mi... mine?" her voice was shaky and indecisive.

"Your yes, miss. Yourself. It's better learn soon. I am your father, I order you to obey me."

"Yes, Daddy. I obey."

"Start by taking off your clothes. You've grown up, you're a college student. I wish to see you naked now.", he commanded.

Samira began to undress, embarrassed. Not because be naked, she was used to it. But she had never done it in front of her father. And, as he had said, she was now a woman. The body with everything exciting, stimulating, and sensual that a woman has.

She took off her dress, her bra.

Then she stopped, undecided.

"The panties. The panties too. Please take everything off. Do as I tell you. Don't make me force you, because I can be brutal and I know how to do it," her father's voice was not violent, nor frightening, but firm and decisive.

Samira, trembling with emotion, but already beginning to feel a little excitement, brought her hands to her hips and slowly went down to her feet and removed her small panties.

She stood naked in front of her father.

Who looked at her with pleasure and interest.

Nineteen years old, naked, in full, in front of her father, on the first day of her university family vacation. She couldn't imagine that this was how her homecoming was going to be. And the celebration of her 19th year of life.

Kaled took a good look at her.

"Beautiful yes, I really have a pretty daughter, sculptural body, firm breasts, a good ass, well made thighs. The pussy, well, it's a beautiful cunt yes, well proportioned... but those black hairs between the legs! Why such a dense bush? A compact, closed forest, you can't see anything through it. The sex is hidden. Don't see the vagina completely.

Samira listened, understood her father's warning and felt embarrassed. Guilty. She had never thought about removing the hair from her pussy. And there really was too much. It was a black triangle, tightly closed, compact. The pussy was hidden. Her slit was barely visible under the dark mantle of hair.

"You've never heard of vaginal waxing? The good girls today do it well. But there is a solution. We will take care of it. When your brother comes and goes to see you like this too, because now you will belong to all of us, he will surely be glad to use his razor and get that inconvenient bulge of hair out from between your legs."

Thus speaking, fatherly, Papa Kaled picked up his daughter's small, white panties. He took a good look, smelled, kissed, and said, "It's damp, the thin fabric wet and stained. It indicates that you are very excited. That's great, very good. At your age it's indispensable that the pussy is always aroused. But let's see how you are.

And he turned her on her back. Examining her from the back of her head, her back, the sensual curve to form an ass, big without exaggeration. He squeezed her buttocks, of firm meats, and was satisfied. He opened them, separating and looked with pleasure and interest at her delicate and well done asshole. Anal orifice enclosed. Perfect.

He felt the breasts, firm, symmetrical. Squeezed hard on her full, thick nipples, the same tone as her brunette skin, making her moan. He didn't mind and pinched both of them hard.

He examined the belly, smooth, sensual, fortunately hairless. He moved his hand down to the hairy mound, which he ignored - he had no attraction for this - taking his fingers to the slit. Ran them from top to tear in the slit of her pussy and smoothed her daughter down the inside of her sex.

"Definitely nice and wet. You're cuming. Enjoying being naked and palpated.

And he busied to the clit. Groping and assessing it. Her daughter had the thing pretty big there. The head, round and pink, stuck out of the hood and carried with it a little piece of hidden nerve. Something like 1/4 inche or a little less. In any case, an appreciable and well-developed little piece of flesh for to be inside the hot cunt of a 19-year-old girl.

And touchy. Kaled groped, stroked with the finger, and the girl gave signs of pleasure. She was motionless, standing still, enjoying her father's finger in her pussy.

Kaled found the evaluation of the clit satisfying and rewarding.

"My daughter, my little daughter... how is beautiful, how is delicious," he said all the time, excited.

Samira is now breathing fast and sensually. Her father is in charge, managing the checking of her body and shows extraordinary dominance over her. She is trembling more and more, full of arousal. Naked, with her paternal's finger running through her pussy, her body responds as expected. Samira is trembling all over. Full of excitement.

The father notices, sees that his daughter is enjoying his finger, and stimulates her.

"Great! Very good! That's the way we want it. Now, let's me see how it is here then."

And he rubbed his finger well into his daughter's slit, soaking it in her juices, now abundant and filling her entire vagina.

He withdrew his finger and enjoyed it. It was very wet. Shiny. He brought it to his mouth and tasted his daughter's vaginal juices. It was the first intimate taste of her that he had felt. Still not much. Later he would taste the erotic, sexual emissions from her vagina with his mouth and tongue.

The taste coming from his daughter's cunt was good. Bittersweet. Yummy.

He repeated the operation, running his finger again in the vertical slit between his daughter's legs. In her soaked pussy.

And he pulled it out. As wet as the first time.

He put it in Samira's mouth.

Who sucked his father's finger, soaked in the thin, sensual, subtle liquid that she continuously emitted between her legs. She shuddered again, felt pleasure. It was the first time she had tasted her own pussy (had only tasted the flavor and aroma of other pussies, in college, on her initiation into the erotic customs of the university veterans, just as the taste of cocks being sucked, when she became uninhibited and lost his sexual shyness ). Which excited her greatly, to feel her own taste, the aroma and taste of her enjoyment.

That done, Kaled returned his hand to between the girl's legs. He turned his attention now to the orifice in the pussy.

The finger, inserted into the slit, moved down the small vertical opening and reached the precious orifice.

With pleasure Kaled slid two fingers into his daughter's pussy.

He put them entire. Up to the fund.

Buried rather in her pussy.

The girl was not a virgin, he found out that way. His fingers entered her without difficulty.

Samira couldn't stifle a groan. Of pleasure. Her body contorted. How good it felt to have fingers inside her pussy, even if they were her father's.

Kaled appreciated and liked his daughter's reaction.

"Oh, oh, if that's what I'm seeing. We have, then, a very horny little slut here!" he spoke, smiling.

He twirled and thrust his two fingers inside her pussy, simulating a fuck in a delicious internal masturbation until the girl came and had an orgasm.

"Ooohhh dad! How delicious! I'm coming! Don't stop... don't stop! Keep going, please! G... go ... god, how good it's!"

Kaled enjoyed.

"Enjoy it really, my child. Enjoy a lot. You are being better than we expected. We thought you would not accept it, you would be resistant to our training, but I see you appreciate it. You indeed love it, you have the temperament and personality of a slut, you will easily be the bitch we want," Kaled spoke.

Although aroused and enjoying it, Samira had not lost her attention. Her father had spoken in the plural. Us. Ours. Our training. And not her training by him. The detail had an effect. It set off an alarm in his brain.

What did this mean? The father was there, in her room, with her naked, his fingers stuck in her pussy. He had seen the disc with the scenes of Thalia being abused naked by a black man. Her brother, Nardo, the girl's fiancé, knew.

What would come then for her? Debauchery in the family?

Her curiosity was still not satisfied and the mystery remained.

Taking his fingers from the delicate, wet, warm, and now delicately enlarged orifice of his daughter's vagina, Kaled spoke, pronouncing the words calmly, sotto voce, and softly: "Very good. You can get dressed now, Miss. Let's stay on that for the present now. At this stage, only I have seen and touched you naked, but soon we will expand on this. We have time, and we'll do a thorough job. We will take good care of you for the two weeks of your stay at home."

With these words, full of promises and commitments, the father watched her get dressed. She had to wear a new panties, because the previous one was very stained by the liquids from her pussy. She has now chosen a more sensual, brazilian sexy bikini. Yellow.

Kaled watched her daughter putting on the panties, hiding the hairy cunt, the bra over the pretty breasts and the short dress. Gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and went out.

Samira whirled around the room, pleased.

Your vacation, a beautiful vacation, full of mysteries and pleasures, was just beginning.

More, many, and delicious emotions were to come.

She waited with pleasure. Longed for them.

Thought in Thalia.

Would it be the same with her?

What unknown sexual pleasures would the next few days give her?

(We'll see in the sequences.)

Robarreto
Robarreto
166 Followers