All Comments on 'The Incredible Birthday Present'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Nice idea.

Well done Radk. A fun story. I can only guess what the wife will be doing with it.

Thanks for the fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When can I get one

A great idea would be even better if they actually made some. It would make somebody a fortune.

palmerrascalpalmerrascalover 13 years ago
Oops!......

I agree that it was a fun story,....but when Jill did use a contraction during her electronic orgasm,....well,....I thought we were in for a plot twist. It occured to me at that moment that Maryln might be learning more about her husband, and enjoying a new little marital kink, by masquerading behind the ever-so-helpful Jill unit. Now that would have made for a delightfully naughty and well thought out gift! Oh well......

jkneusjkneusover 13 years ago
Cute little story

and if there isn't at least a second part to this, well there had better be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy........and also thought provoking, too

The possibilities of having a computer generated sexy companion is pleasing but the way it "hacked" into his credit card records is troubling, since with all the advances in GPS tracking and finding out today that the gov't has programs that can hack into Skype, Blackberry and the like make the story a possiblitity down the road. Very interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great job! It needs a second part! :P

sexykitten123sexykitten123almost 12 years ago
Incredible

Oh my gosh that was awesome! :) So sensual and sexy. And such a good idea! I could go on and on but basically I loved this story and you wrote it really well-it really captivated me. I would love to read more of this couple if you ever decide to continue. Oh, and I have to say this: I want Jill so bad! Haha keep up the amazing writing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the fuck?

Was that supposed to be Siri from the I-phones? Pretty silly stuff.

ThomerKyThomerKy5 months ago

I was really hoping for part 2😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous