The Incredible Growing Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly, so slowly came back down from the feeling, hearing her gentle sighs of satisfaction in my ears. I looked down at her. We were covered in sweat, her hair was spread out behind her on the sheets. I hadn't pulled out of her yet, we were still joined together. I felt my dick pulse and throb one last time, then start to let go and go soft.

"Mmm. Oh, yeah, baby. That's so good," she said. "Oh, it feels so good when you cum in me. I love when we cum at the same time."

"Yeah, baby, that was amazing. You were unbelievable," I replied as I finally backed away from her, my cock slipping from her well fucked pussy. Her opening looked so wet and flushed, and a second after I pulled out, my bright white cum started dripping from it.

She felt the cum running out and cupped her hand over her pussy before our sheets would be made a mess of.

"Wow, your big cock came a lot, didn't it?" she said with interest. "It feels like there's a whole cup of your cum in me." I just raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"I'll get cleaned up," she said, standing and walking to the bathroom, hand between her legs to keep the cum from dripping out onto the floor. "Back in a second."

I relaxed on the bed, thinking simply about nothing. It was like my brain had been reset. Everything I had been worrying about for the last few months seemed so minor and insignificant now.

"So, that was..." I heard her start saying from the doorway after a minute or two. When I looked up to meet her, I gazed at her naked figure while she continued.

"...fucking great. You were so good, it made me feel so hot."

She sauntered over and joined me back on the bed, hopping aboard with a cute and joyful little jump.

"I don't know how," she began, "but I think you honestly grew a little bit." She looked down at my soft, relaxed dick. The second she had said "grew," my dick had given a noticeable throb. We both gasped in surprise.

"Oh," she said, mischievously, "when I talk about our big friend he wakes up?"

"Yeah," I said. "Looks like it. I'm getting hard again."

"You did such a good job you deserve a kiss, big man," she said, leaning closer towards my crotch. She curved her body down sexily, face almost brushing my cock, her lips parted as she leaned in to kiss the shaft...

Only to abruptly change direction, swooping up to plant a kiss on my lips instead.

"Uh, no fair!" I mock protested, knowing she was just getting revenge for all the times I always teased her before, keeping her on the edge of cumming until she begged for it.

"Yeah, he's waking up fast now," she smiled, watching my cock start to bob as it pulsed with each beat of my heart. My erection was quickly growing, it was thickening out and lengthening, and this time there was no doubting that it was larger than my normal dick. It reached the point that it had been at when we started having sex earlier, then blew past that point entirely. If I had to estimate, I'd bet that it was even bigger than it had been when it swelled up larger inside of her during my last orgasm.

"Well, if you're up for it, which it definitely looks like you're UP, I'm ready to go again," she said grinning.

She crawled across the bed, giving me a great view of her ass from behind, and propped herself up next to my cock. It was lengthening and dragging across my stomach, starting to raise itself up with tension as it hardened further.

"Let me give Mr. Big Dick a kiss and a suck," she cooed. and lowered her head onto my hardening cock.

"Mmm. Mmm," she moaned as she started sucking. "Yeah, get hard for me, baby," she said and licked across my shaft. "I want to make your dick grow some more."

Each time she moaned, "Mmm. Mmm," the pulsing in my cock responded. I could actually feel myself growing bigger and bigger in her mouth.

She popped it out and gave it a long lick over the entire surface from base to tip.

"Oh, yeah, that's definitely working. Mmm. Mmmm."

Again, I was going crazy from the sensations. My new big cock seemed to have better feeling in each square inch of surface.

"Jeez, you're like, made of steel down here," she said in awe. "But even though you're so hard, I think I can actually feel you growing more!" She bobbed back down on my cock and sucked it fully. I was in heaven, no blowjob had ever compared to this one.

I think I finally felt my cock stop growing at that point. I was hard as a rock.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and hefted it with both hands, one on top of the other.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, squeezing around my thickness, "Okay, yeah, my fingers used to touch when I had my hand wrapped around, but now... wow! I can't touch them together because your cock is too thick." She suddenly let go of my cock and I expected it to hit my stomach with a fleshy smack, but it simply dipped slightly and stayed up at an angle about 45 degrees to my body.

"Holy shit, this is amazing," she said, grinning so widely.

"Let me see how long it is," she continued, and grabbed it, one hand keeping the base secure and pointing my cock straight up to the ceiling.

"You've always been a two-hander, look though, I bet..." she started measuring my cock, putting her hand over the other at the base.

"...one...two," she turned her head and looked at me, then transferred hand number one to the top of my cock.

"...three! Oh my God!" There was still a half inch of my cock sticking out, plus the tip, which must have been two inches by itself.

"I think you gained another inch or two from when we had sex just now. And that was with your dick already seeming bigger. Fuck..."

She stared at my cock, eyes looking glazed over, then brought her face in and kissed it from the side, just under the tip.

"Mmm...mmm..." she moaned into my cock, then she looked back at me and caught my eye with it still in her mouth, she giggled, slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry," she blushed, "I was kissing and sucking without even realizing."

I just stared at her with desire. She stared back at me. Something was building between us, a sexual tension that was about to break me, and a moment later, it did.

I sat up and grabbed a fistful of her hair, then plunged her head down onto my huge, throbbing cock. I moved her whole head up and down the top half of my cock a dozen times, then pulled her off. Still clenching her hair in my fist, I pulled her head back and made her look at me, slightly upside down.

"Oh, shit!" she moaned, her voice slathered with arousal. I kissed her fiercely and she moaned into my mouth, "Mmm! Mmm!" As we kissed, I pressed my other hand against her face, and I saw her eyes spark.

"Oh! Yeah, grab my head and face fuck me."

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I turned her head in my hands and pushed her down on my cock again.

Her enthusiastic moans were stopped only by her wild dirty talking in between them.

"Mmm! Mmm! I like it a little rough like that."

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Yeah, choke me with your big cock!"

"Mmmm! Ugh! Mmmmm! Ugh! Mmmmm!" she added, gagging as I started pushing my huge cock into the entrance of her throat.

I let go of her hair and face and she sat up, gasping.

"I'm fucking dripping I'm so turned on right now," she said, getting on her elbows and knees, back arched, turning her ass towards me. "Come show me what that big, huge cock can do to a girl."

I got up onto my knees, positioning myself behind her. My cock looked absolutely huge as I rubbed it over the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, yeah, put it in," she whispered as I slid my cock down closer to her horny pussy. I actually had to back up a bit to line up with her opening properly. My cock had become so much larger that the normal positioning we had always used for doggy style wasn't going to work. I rested my cock tip at her pussy lips and leaned forward, but my wide dick just slid up and away and didn't enter her easily.

She gave a little pout of frustration and said, "I know it's big, but put it in."

I tried again, not letting my cock slide away to escape this time. The thick tip slowly started moving past her lips as I pushed with my hips.

"Put it in," she said, then repeated, "Put it in. Put it in. Put it in," as fast as she could.

"Push!" she encouraged, as I shoved the final bit of my tip inside her. Her pussy immediately snapped tight around me, wet and so hot to feel.

"Ugh!" she said when my dick finally went in. I moved forward, going further into her pussy with my cock rock hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she said loudly, and looked back at me. "Holy... it's fucking huge. It's huge, baby."

I thrust in some more while she said, "Oh, yeah, fuck me." I started to pump her deeper and deeper until she let out a scream that sounded rough and I halted my thrusting.

"...Shit! That was a lot," she told me.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Okay, maybe go slow and gentle for a bit. I need some time to get used to your huge dick, baby."

I backed out slightly and started giving it to her really slowly, focusing on feeling her pussy pressing around my huge dick.

"Yeah, oh, yeah, like that. It feels great going slow like that," she said, resting her face down on the bed, starting to moan softly again.

"Just give me some good love, baby, make love to me slow."

She was taking a little bit under half of my length as I dragged in and out of her gripping pussy. While fucking her I was still behind her more than I was used to, our legs weren't even toughing and my hips were nowhere near close to hitting her ass.

"Yeah, I want to be good for you," she sighed. "I want to have both of us orgasming our brains out."

For a few minutes we had gentle sex like this. I rubbed her back and her ass as we went. The minutes passed and her moans became longer and more sensual, I also tried fucking her a little harder, but keeping the length of my thrusts the same.

"Oh, ah!" she gasped. "Wow, that's, so, ah, big cock, huge cock, it feels, it feels so fucking good."

She moved her ass invitingly from side to side, teasing my cock in and out by herself, then said, "Gimme more, I'm ready, I think."

I carefully thrust myself deeper into her pussy, clamped so hard around me.

"Aah! Yes, oh fuck, you're hitting spots in me, my pussy is feeling great," she said, getting slightly out of breath. She reached under herself with one hand and rubbed at the top of her pussy, circling her clit. She stopped and put her hand back further and took hold of my shaft, protruding from behind her. Wrapping her hand around my cock, she squeezed and stroked at the hard, exposed parts of it, saying, "I can't feel your hips though, you still aren't using your whole shaft." She then dipped her head upside down, looking towards where my cock was penetrating her.

"Oh my God, there's still so much more cock outside!"

I was groaning in satisfaction as she started backing up by herself, fucking herself deeper onto my huge dick. I stopped my thrusts and let her work herself up on my cock. Her voice was rising higher.

"You are driving me crazy with your thick cock. I can't believe how good this feels."

I grabbed her hips and started moving to complement her thrusts. Each time she would pull away, then we would both slam together, strongly fucking each other.

"Ah! Ah! Yeah! Oh, faster, faster, yeah right there! You're getting me close! I think I'm gonna cum!" she yelled, partially muffled as she pressed her face into the sheets of the bed. I started fucking twice as fast, going double time.

"Oh, gonna cum on your huge cock! AAAAAA!" She screamed and her pussy contracted wildly. Her legs shook, barely holding her weight. One of her hands clutched the sheets tight, while the other slapped down on the bed with fingers spread wide. I was lost in the folds of incredible pleasure, spearing my huge cock into her again and again as she came. I didn't think the moment could get any hotter. Then she proved me wrong.

"Oh my God! Keep going! Keep going!" she desperately cried out. "I feel like I'm still on the edge! I just came but I think I'll cum again if you keep going!"

This was unreal, I was driving her crazy. Suddenly it became my sole purpose to make her cum again. She was moaning over and over as I started fucking her faster, harder, the only reason being to make her climax.

"Holy! Shit! Holy! Fuck!" she screamed. I saw her grab at her tits, kneading them urgently. I pulled her further on to my cock, and at last my hips were pressing against her ass. My big, huge, hard, throbbing cock was completely inside her pussy. In the next few seconds, I witnessed her build up to her orgasm, trying to break through to the other side, only to have me push her past it as I fucked her with my whole cock, like ripping off a bandage on the count of two instead of three.

"Yes!"

"Gonna!"

"Cum!"

"Again!"

"FUCK!"

"AAAAAAA!"

She came and I thrust into her a final time, then held her, my hands keeping her ass firmly against my hips, cock buried in her deepest place. I felt her pussy squeezing at me, pulling, gripping my dick desperately, trying to work off its pleasure somehow by clinging to my size. I had felt myself getting close to cumming but had managed by luck or maybe fate to hold off. Gradually, she came down from her high. She started inching herself forward, off of my cock, making little mewling noises as more of my shaft was exposed to the air. The tip popped out as she retreated further and my dick swung upwards it its hardness, bouncing off of my stomach and then quivering, pointed to the ceiling. I could tell I had been just seconds away from cumming myself.

She turned around and launched her body at me. We fell back down on the bed, her on top of me. We kissed deeply and wildly, making out like we were trying to win a competition.

"Oooooh, baby, that was insane," she said. "Are you getting close? I want you to cum in me again. I want to feel it."

"Yeah, let's go. I need to cum so bad!" I said. She was rubbing herself on top of me. She scooted herself up and I felt the tip of my dick nestled perfectly at her pussy's entrance.

"Then maybe your huge cock will grow some more?" she said, coyly. "What if that happened? Your huge cock would be a massive cock. You would fuck me senseless."

After she said these last words, I lost control. My cock was practically bucking with how hard it was pulsing to my heartbeat. I hooked my arms under hers, clasped my hands to her shoulders, and impaled her deep onto my huge dick.

The long moan of delight she gave off was the most amazing music I had ever heard. I started fucking her fast, feeling her tits sweeping on my chest, her hair flowing down around our faces. My feet were braced against the mattress, giving me more control in my waist to fuck her with. I drove up into her again and again, the sensations of heat, wetness and tightness drowning my body and mind.

"Yeah! Fuck me faster now! Harder! I can take it!" she breathed in my ear. I felt a hot pressure start to build in my cock. I was going to cum soon.

"Oh yes! That's so good, baby!" she cried as I worked up the pace and intensity of my fucking. I was using my hips as well as pulling her down by the shoulders, making sure she was thoroughly fucked with each thrust.

The rising anticipation of my orgasm was growing strong. We both started to cry out and our voices mixed together.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

There was an incredible tingle beginning to happen in my cock. I felt it pulse harder and then, yes, it started to grow.

"Oh! Oh shit! Your cock!" she whimpered in a high voice. "The tip is swelling again! Your huge dick is growing inside me! It's stretching my pussy more and more!"

It was like my erection was getting an erection and becoming double hard. I felt her walls become a tighter fit around my huge cock as it thickened further.

"Fuck, the shaft is getting so thick!" she said, and then let out a sound halfway between a moan and a growl. "It's so hot I'm gonna cum again!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Never before had she been able to cum this many times. We were feeding off of each other, her encouraging me to fuck her over and over, to grow my cock, and me giving her the astonishing sex that made her want it more.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" we both shouted as I felt my cock throb from within my entire being and start to shoot cum.

"YEAH! Cum baby! Just like that! Oh yeah." she said as I came, and my own voice cried out in a wordless moaning yell.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum too!" she keened. "Keep shooting, keep fucking me!"

Blessedly, my orgasm was a long one, the most drawn out I had ever had. I kept fucking her as I came, cock shooting thick and powerful streams of cum. After a few seconds, she came too, her pussy doing its best to milk every drop of cum from my huge, pulsing cock.

She added her voice to mine as we road out cumming together. "AAAAAA! Yeah!" she shouted as we thrust our bodies in unison. Slowly, gradually, after my huge dick had finally finished delivering its load, it started to soften, and we grew still.

We just lay there together, our panting breaths slowing, giving our sweat soaked bodies some time cool off. I let my arms rest on her back. She was draped over me, limp, her face against my cheek.

"Oh, holy fuck, sweetie," she mumbled quietly. "I feel so full. I don't want to pull you out."

With an exhale, she pushed herself up and looked at our crotches, still joined together. "But I also do...to see how huge you are."

She started lifting up, my cock coming out of her wet and well used pussy with agonizing sweetness. I still couldn't believe my eyes as more and more of my dick appeared, the shaft seeming to go on forever. Finally, with a last tug, the tip of my cock was finally free of her.

"Aah, there we go," she sighed. My long, soft dick slapped down on my stomach with a smack. An instant later she put her hands underneath her open pussy, predicting the inevitable flow of cum that would drip out of her. With a look of surprise on her face, she clasped her hands tighter against her lower lips as I saw little rivets of white start to trickle out from between her fingers and off the sides of her hands.

"Oh no! I'm spilling out cum! It's making a mess!" The drops of cum were sprinkling down over me, drizzling my cock, hips, and stomach with warm, white goo.

"Holy crap, looks like you came even more this time! That's so hot," she murmured.

"And your cock! Even as it's going soft I can tell it's larger!" she let out a soft sigh. "It's gonna be fucking massive the next time you get hard."

She went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back, she wiped my cum covered body off with a cold washcloth. The feeling of the towel soothing and cleaning my skin was heavenly.

"What the fuck is happening?" she asked as she worked at cleaning me off. "Not that I'm complaining. I think..." she paused and then confessed, "it's always been a fantasy of mine to have sex with a dick that can grow bigger and bigger."

"I have no idea how this happened, honestly," I said to her. "It's completely amazing though. I have always had the same kind of fantasy."

"What, you have a fantasy like that too? Your cock getting bigger and bigger every time you cum?"

I nodded. She cuddled up next to me and we put our arms around each other.

"Oh, I think we are going to have a lot of fun with this," I said, hugging her to me.

She tilted her face to mine and smiled back. "I knew I loved you for a reason."

12