All Comments on 'The Incredible Growing Dick'

by WitcherD1627

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JhMcKnJhMcKnover 3 years ago
Big Cock

I lovwd reading your story because I like it when women talk like that when they are being fucked.. My wife hardly ever used swear words but when she was getting fucked, she would call me a motherfucker or a big prick.

I don't have a very long cock, but it must have felt good to her when I fucked her because she would tell me "that motherffuccker is fo fat and so big." When I erupted in her hairy cunt I always tried to shoot long and hard,

I wanted her to just slip on a pair of panties to catch my semen and let the gusset catch it as it leaked out of her, but she usually had to wipe.

You can find me on Literootica at jhmckn. I write about older women usually wearing vintage lingerie and full fashioned stocking.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!!!

Yessss this is amazing please give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic, I hope there is more of these two or something like this.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

I love how long and descriptive the sex is. My pet peeve on this site is when an author builds well and then the actual sex is a small paragraph or two. You did not have that problem at all and it was GREAT. Seriously. I've had four orgasms from this chapter alone.

Kinky concept, some good dirty talk, though I tend to prefer when the guy is more vocal, but it was still hot with the gal doing the talking, and really great descriptive scenes with very sexy play by play.

WitcherD1627WitcherD1627over 3 years agoAuthor

@Akirababe87, Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story!

Melon_MorphMelon_Morphover 3 years ago
Love it

Great style. I especially appreciate the dialog. I have a feeling you may like what Ive written as well

WitcherD1627WitcherD1627over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks @Melon_Morph

I actually have read your stories before, back when you first put them up and I enjoyed them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWitcherD1627@WitcherD1627
I love writing and I hope you enjoy what I publish here. I also really enjoy chatting with people, so please comment on stories, contact me, or chat with me if you like! I read a lot of genres but sci-fi and fantasy are my favorites. Other hobbies I have are video games, pla...