The Incriminating Dots Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife and husband vacillate about discussing her adulteries.
3.6k words
3.23
43.9k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was performing her nightly ritual when she heard her husband getting out of the shower. He walked in on her as she was reclined on the bed to examine her vagina. The sense that his gaze was fixated upon her provoked intense embarrassment and guilt.

Ordinarily; Jill would not have been uneasy about Jack catching her with her fingers inserted deep into her vagina to check the position and condition of her cervix. Sometimes he would volunteer to make the observations for her. Such incidents often became a prelude to lovemaking.

The current circumstances were different. She had been too tired after youth night at church to perform her ritual on Wednesday night and Thursday night had been "Wives' Thursday Night Out." The knowledge that her husband was watching made it all the more dismaying to discover that her cervix was high and almost fully dilated. The lingering evidence of her most recent shame made any attempt to evaluate her cervical mucous futile.

Jack was elated when he walked in on his wife as she was examining her vagina. He had noticed her pantyhose draped over his towel bar, perhaps to remind her to hand wash them in the sink in the morning. It had been impossible for him to ignore the incriminating stain in the fabric of the crotch.

Jack had also noticed that Jill had left a pair of dark stockings, a black garter belt, and a matching quarter cup bra draped over her own towel bar last night. The most plausible conclusion was that she had once again selected some of her sexiest lingerie to wear under her office attire Thursday morning in anticipation of her weekly "Wives Night Out." She was in the habit of participating during the weeks when he was out of town. The sexier lingerie had still been damp from being hand washed in her sink. The implications had provoked his arousal as well as his jealousy.

Jack had also noticed the dress with the rather daring neckline draped over the chair by her vanity. He had not been oblivious to the implications. The more conservative skirt and blouse that his wife had been wearing when she picked him up at the airport was also draped over the chair at her vanity as if to belatedly obscure her more alluring dress.

In spite of his suspicions, or perhaps because of his suspicions, it pleased Jack to see Jill reclining on their bed wearing only a lacy, demicup bra. It was far more revealing and alluring than the cotton, full coverage sleep bras that had become her usual bedroom attire since their child bearing years began. Jill's contortions as she examined herself had caused her big breasts to shift so that one of her large, dark, aureolas was partially exposed. Her bra slipped again as he watched to completely expose the other nipple.

The sight of Jill's naked aureolas and nipples evoked vivid memory of watching her nurse their youngest an hour earlier. Their youngest had become a toddler rather than a baby with teeth and diminishing respect for his mother's breasts. It would be time to wean him soon. Given the perhaps not so unusual evolution of their marital relationship in recent months, the implications of weaning the baby frightened Jack but also aroused him.

Jill struggled to remain calm as she finished examining herself then entered her observations of the position and condition of her cervix. She then entered observations of her temperature, mood and libido as well. The app took only a few moments to process these observations to estimate when she might ovulate. Given the condition of her cervix she did not need the app to know that it might be soon. When she closed the app, the numeral "2" had replaced the numeral "1" in the center of the wheel shaped screen widget. She had not been expecting that she would enter the more fertile phase of her cycle on Wednesday rather than n Saturday as the app had previously predicted.

Jill was ashamed to realize that she had not yet entered a record for her most recent indiscretion. She hesitated for a moment, but the memory of Jack's promise that there would be no questions or recriminations as long as she was discrete but not deliberate or deceitful compelled her to be honest.

Their pillow talks and that one, "hypothetical" conversation had not addressed the possibility that the periodic updates from her OvuView app that she routinely texted to her husband at the beginning of each cycle would become the herald that quietly confessed her repeated infidelities to him. However; Jill was almost certain that he had been noticing the no longer infrequent, incriminating dots. Was he remaining silent to honor his promise?

The once respectable wife made an entry for last night's sexual encounter then another for this morning to acknowledge that her latest tryst with her most recent paramour had once again not been a singular event. She had in fact spent the night with him. Jill had blushed when their second youngest child had innocently told her husband that she had not returned home until breakfast Friday morning, but he had not questioned her about it.

Jill hesitated before using the custom symptom that she had programed into the app years earlier. She had hoped that keeping a record of the all to frequent occasions when she failed to climax during intercourse might inspire her husband to adjust the positions he used to better stimulate her and perhaps have more stamina. She had not succeeded. Her most recent paramour had been blessed with a penis that was longer as well as much thicker than Jack's. She had shamelessly climaxed during that most recent, illicit tryst, repeatedly. Her most intense orgasm had been that morning when he caught her as she emerged from the shower.

When Jill switched the app back to calendar mode, she was tormented by the darkly shaded incriminating dot that coincided with her final, farewell fuck with her latest suitor. It seemed to stare at her so accusingly. What would Jack think when, or perhaps if, she texted him the next update from her app in a few weeks? Would her husband understand that it hadn't been her fault? Would he understand that her suitor had so arrogantly lifted her up to bend her over the back of his couch so that he could take her from behind? How could she explain that she had been so overwhelmed by the orgasms that she had experienced in response to the sensation of that big, black cock thrusting into her that she hadn't thought about reminding him to be careful until she felt that final, seemingly undiminished wave of semen flooding her vagina?

Jill blushed as she struggled to justify her most recent tryst. She had been less than honest by encouraging their children to presume that she was merely enjoying another weekly, "Wives Thursday Night Out" with the other women at the office. She had actually been meeting a client to show him a property then treating him to dinner while they discussed the possibility of making an offer.

When Jack called home while she was out, their children had confirmed his presumption that their mother was out clubbing with her friends. She rationalized that while her husband had been mislead, she had not been deceitful. It had seemed harmless to celebrate the client's decision to make an offer by going out dancing, but the dancing had escalated to more than just dancing. The prospect of collecting a lucrative commission on a sale had once again compromised her judgement. It had been past dawn when Jill got home that morning.

Jill blushed as she remembered how the need to nurse the baby had denied her the time for even a quick shower before changing for work. All day while she was at the office she had felt the lingering evidence of her most recent tryst seeping from her vagina to soak her pantyhose and pubic hair. Jack's eagerness to take a shower after his long flight had denied her the opportunity to shower before bed. She could feel that her sex was damp and sticky with the remnants of her tryst.

Jill had been afraid that Jack would notice the aroma of sex when she picked him up at the airport but he had said nothing. He had been understandably eager to shower after a long day of work followed by the flight home, so she had not had a chance to bathe yet. She had even neglected to rinse her sex while Jack was showering. She could feel the lingering, stickiness in her vagina and she was afraid that the still pungent aroma of sex would reveal her shame.

As Jill glanced over at her husband, she was relieved to see that his penis was obviously but unspectacularly erect. It shamed her to find herself comparing her husband's puny, pale penis to her memories of her most recent paramour's much larger, dark member. However; it was once again impossible to resist the temptation.

Jack remained silent as he watched his wife enter data into her ovulation tracking app before joining her on the bed. He exploited her preoccupation to glance at his own smartphone. He was relieved to see that the numeral "1" remained on display in the center of the wheel shaped screen widget for the copy of OvuView that Jill had insisted on downloading onto his smart phone. On the rare occasions when people had noticed the icon and questioned him about it, he had joked quite honestly that it had become the tyrant that ruled his sex life.

The sight of the screen widget for Jill's ovulation tracking app inspired Jack to open the most recent update. The first sight of the half dozen, darkly shaded, incriminating dots that coincided with the week that she had been away from home to attend a trade show had been alarming but not entirely unexpected. In recent months Jack had become accustomed to the discovery of incriminating dots that coincided with Jill's infrequent business trips.

The pair of darkly shaded, incriminating dots that coincided with the Saturday night and Sunday morning when he had once again been unable to accompany his wife for symphony Saturday night had also not been unprecedented. During the years since he had begun the tradition of giving his spouse season tickets to the symphony, that had noticed that it was neither unusual or socially unacceptable for obviously married women to be accompanied to concerts by men who obviously weren't their husbands. Jill had been surprised that he had encouraged her to emulate them, but she had eagerly exploited his explicit forbearance. He had not been surprised when he first took notice of the incriminating dots that had belatedly confirmed his suspicions that his wife was also exploiting his implicit indulgence by allowing these extramarital dates to culminate with extramarital sex.

The discovery of two pairs of incriminating dots that coincided with Jill's weekly, Thursday, "Wives Night Out" and the following Friday morning had been unprecedented but not surprising. He really could not condemn her for exploiting yet another presumed penumbra to his implicit indulgence. It was over a year ago when circumstances had compelled Jill to confirm his suspicions that "Wives Night Out" occasionally escalated to one of the wives allowing herself to be seduced by some stud that she had met while out clubbing. As he had explained to his spouse during that "hypothetical" conversation over a year ago, he was not going to tell her friends' husbands that their wives were cheating on them because any man who allows his spouse to go out clubbing without him should understand that he was enabling their possible seduction.

As Jack closed the most recent update and set aside his phone,he contemplated more recent events. When he phoned home on Thursday evening, their children had informed him that their mother had gone out for "Wives Night Out" with her friends, again. The incriminating dots that Jack had noticed in the most recent update from Jill's ovulation tracking app had made it impossible for him to remain sanguine. However; his anxiety and jealousy had been accompanied by arousal rather than anger. He had spent the long evening in his lonely hotel room masturbating as he visualized his loving wife wantonly spreading her thighs once again so yet another anonymous stud could plunge his penis into her married vagina nil he flooded her fecund womb with his potent sperm.

Jill's fear that her husband would notice the incriminating bruises on her breasts had compelled her to dim the lights in their room. When he joined her on the bed, her seemingly eager welcome was motivated as much by guilt as genuine desire. Fortunately; his eagerness to kiss, lick and suck on her big breasts was reassuring as well as arousing.

Jill panicked momentarily when Jack began kissing his way down her belly towards her unwashed sex. However; this was not the first time that she had allowed Jack to make love to her while traces of another man's semen still lingered in her vagina. He had always seemed to be just as oblivious to the lingering evidence as her friends' husbands seemed to be, but never before had she not at least rinsed herself before honoring her wifely obligation to him. Fortunately, he once again seemed to be reassuringly oblivious to the evidence.

Jack had noticed the incriminating bruises on Jill's breasts. The repeated discovery of incriminating dots in the periodic updates from her ovulation tracking app had confirmed that he should be attentive to such clues. The incriminating dots had also taught Jack to be cognizant of any nuances of the aroma and flavor of her sex. As he eagerly pleasured her, he became convinced that the next update from her ovulation tracking app would reveal a pair of incriminating dots that coincided with this last Thursday night and this Friday morning to confirm that his wife had once again succumbed to temptation. The pungency of her aroma and flavor also convinced him that at least one of the incriminating dots would be darkly shaded.

While it always shamed Jill to allow her husband to make love to her while traces of a paramour's semen remained in her vagina, it was also a deliciously wanton indulgence that never failed to bring her to an exceptionally intense climax. It was almost as wanton and sexually satisfying as the actual act of betrayal. As usual, her husband seemed to be exceptionally diligent in his efforts to pleasure her. It always seemed as if her aroma and flavor provoked a premonition that he was competing with her most recent paramour for her affections which motivated him to be an even more generous lover.

The husband continued to pleasure his wife orally until he was confident that her lusts had been satiated by repeated climaxes before he finally, tentatively positioned himself between her thighs. As had became so normal since the birth of their youngest, his entreaty was greeted by the sensation of Jill's hand frantically fending off his penis. She glanced at her smartphone to draw his attention to the screen widget for her ovulation tracking app. He was surprised and dismayed by the sight of the numeral "2" displayed in the center of the wheel shaped icon. Obviously; Jill's copy of the app had reached a different conclusion based on recent data that had not yet been shared with the copy on his smartphone. His dismay quickly morphed to even more intense arousal.

Jack was not entirely surprised to feel Jill's hand guiding his penis back to her sex as she admonished him, "just be extra careful". Jack could count on one hand the number of occasions when his wife had been willing to defy the decrees of her ovulation tracking app during the years since she began relying upon it. All of these occasions had occurred in the months since he had been noticing the incriminating dots. All of these occasions had coincided with the later discovery of incriminating dots. The implications only affirmed his suspicions.

As Jack eased his penis into Jill's vagina, it once again seemed to be exceptionally easy to penetrate her. He found himself once again asking the same disturbing questions. Had her most recent paramour been better endowed than he was? Had he been longer or just thicker? Had he been longer and thicker?

Jack had not been oblivious to the dots for the custom symptom that Jill had programed into OvuView soon after she began relying on the app. She had reluctantly explained that this custom symptom enabled her to keep a record of when she failed to climax during intercourse. Jack had noticed years ago that the dots for this custom symptom that confirmed that he seldom succeeded in bringing his wife to orgasm with his penis. This had inspired his determination to be a more considerate and generous lover but to no avail. He had also noticed in recent months that the incriminating dots almost always coincided with a dot that confirmed that Jill's paramours had brought her to climax with their presumably bigger penises. Had Jill's most recent paramour brought her to climax with his bigger penis?

Jill was shamed to find herself once again comparing the disappointing sensation of Jack's penis thrusting into her to the far more exciting sensations that she had experienced with her most recent paramour. It was not her husband's fault that her paramour was better endowed. If anything, it was her fault that her husband was not well endowed. She had not allowed the fact that Jack was unimpressive compared to previous paramours to dissuade her from accepting his proposal of marriage. Had she accepted Jack's proposal because he was not well endowed?

Jill had rejected one proposal from a previous paramour because it had been under duress. As exciting as the sex had been, she had known that marriage to that stud would have become an adulterous disaster because he was a stud. Had she been motivated by some primal intuition that Jack's understandable anxieties about his unspectacular endowment would dissuade him from being unfaithful and motivate him to be a more attentive husband and a more devoted father to their children? Had Jack's anxieties about his unspectacular endowment motivated him to grant her his explicit forbearance along with his implicit indulgence? Did these anxieties compel him to remain silent? Were these same anxieties what dissuaded him from at least asserting his husbandly prerogatives by inseminating his unfaithful wife?

As Jack continued thrusting into his wife, her indifference convinced him that he would once again fail to fully satisfy her. Resigning himself to this reality, he abandoned his efforts to restrain himself. Should he withdraw as Jill was expecting or should he assert his husbandly prerogatives by inseminating his unfaithful wife? Could he cope with the uncertainty if she did become pregnant? Eventually, it was fear of Jill's knee that had upon occasion chastised his groin for recklessness that compelled him to withdraw barely in time to squirt his semen into her pubic hair then onto her belly and breasts.

Jack did not resent Jill's gratitude for the lovemaking. While she had once again not climaxed during intercourse, he had succeeded in giving her an orgasm by pleasuring her orally. More importantly, their more frequent lovemakings had become a ritual that assured them that their marriage would survive her escalating promiscuity.

Jack was attentive as his wife habitually entered a record of this most recent lovemaking into her ovulation tracking app. He noticed that she recorded their sex as "protected" in spite of his recklessness. The next update from her app would have a lightly shaded dot that coincided with this Friday night's, homecoming lovemaking. Jack also noticed that as usual, Jill did not enter a notation for the custom symptom to indicate that she had climaxed.

Jack got out of bed to put on his pajamas while Jill retreated to their bathroom to rinse away his semen from her pubic hair in an attempt to ensure that none of his sperm would reach her womb. As she removed her semen soiled bra to hand wash it in the sink, his curiosity compelled him to check her nightstand drawer. The plastic case was where it belonged. As usual, the plastic case was not empty. Jack quickly closed the nightstand drawer as Jill was finishing rinsing his semen from her belly and breasts. He said nothing as she returned to their bedroom, retrieved an unalluring sleep bra from her dresser to put it on, then rejoined him in their bed.

12