All Comments on 'The Incriminating Dots Pt. 01'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
So sad...

She cheats, after have been a mother, still feeding her child, and the guilt one was the husband...But what kind of husband accepted all this? Were the children his? A sad marriage....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
actually pleased to see

that she is questioning the marriage. "why did I marry a man with insufficient equipment?" This has long been a problem with the stories I have read about this cuckolding lifestyle. How and WHY do these marriages continue, when she is obviously in need of something or someone "better"? She does seem to feel some guilt, but no remorse - as is typical of the self-centered hotwife. Potentially, may be after she gets bred with her mixed race child, the guilt and SHAME will finally allow her to set Jack free. We can only hope that Jack will start to realize the doomed nature of this marriage, and begin to look for a way out. However since your moniker is "Cuckoldjim", I highly doubt you will allow Jack to escape from this downward spiral of depression, angst, and fear.

Guess what? That is OK, because this is your story. But when the "hook" of this story centers around fertile cycle phone apps, it seems that you ARE trying to include consequences into your story line. GOOD! I and others like that. Real people need to face the consequences of their actions. What WILL make this a better story, is if you continue, and perhaps elaborate, on the ongoing thought processes between these two spouses, as the conflict rises. That said, before the story is over, you need to have provided for an adequate resolution. If you leave this as "Jack, a broken and beaten man, grimly accepted his fate....", then you really won't have done anything special with this tale. IF, somehow you can create a scenario where two married people can learn to communicate better (talking through phone apps REALLY doesn't count as communication), but better yet, learn to APPRECIATE each other more. If you can provide a way to show the reader that this cuckolding fetish CAN work, THEN you will have accomplished something. I guess for most readers, the questions are can Jack be happy, or does Jack go crazy? The BETTER question is will JILL ever figure out how to get the most out of her marriage, without destroying it and the people she "claims" to love in the process? Or does she even care? IF SHE DOESN"T CARE about Jack, why does he continue to care about her? Love? TRUE LOVE is never unrequited!

One side note.

It is ALWAYS a mark of hypocracy, when one spouse seeks a marriage partner based on assumptions of fidelity, while never intending themselves to be faithful to that spouse. People who are, at their very core, hypocrites have a very hard time gaining any sort of credibility. Acknowledgement of HER flaws, and a sense to want to correct them, will go along way to explaining why this marriage might continue. Even if she decides to keep on being a hotwife, if she can allow Jack to be his own man, and offer him the same freedoms in the relationship that she enjoys, I can see a possible way for this to continue. OK, I know that an "open" relationship is NOT a "cuck" one, but if you want to try to get the reader to believe that it is a BETTER one, then you need to write your characters and dialogue in such a way that helps to prove it.

I have always wanted to read a story where the extreme cuckolding goes on and on, with everyone Ok with it, but what happens 30 years down the road? When they are old people, and she is no longer a slut, because what big dicked man wants to deal with her flabby wrinkles and selfish bitchyness? I imagine the dutiful cuck feels like he "won the game" by outlasting all the other men, and staying married. (I think it is a victory if he manages to avoid killing himself....but anywho) But do they ever reconnect emotionally? After being deprived normal marital intimacy for so long, what is left of the relationship to sustain it through the "golden years"? A strong sense of obligation, I might suspect, but will she EVER feel true love for the shell of a man that she created with her controlling and emasculating behaviors?

All too many cuck stories deal with the "here and the now" of the situation; the immediate electrical charge of known betrayal. I respectfully submit to you, sir, if you are a cuck expert, then why not explain what might happen in the future? Why don't you take us down the path of what the "best case scenario" is? How do you see the marriage between "Jack and Jill"? Do either of them really want it to survive? And if so, what has to change in order to ensure that survival?

What do you think? Or does it matter? Don't take it so serious? Just a bit of erotic fun? Because bringing children into the world is just a joke, right? Again, if Jack is trapped, and he has no choice, then tell us WHY? If Jill can change, then show us how? It isn't about hating these kind of stories, it is about developing well written characters. And believe me, the better your characters, the better the score for your stories.

I hope this was thought provoking and constructive. Thanks.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 10 years ago
Just another cluck tale

What real man would put up with what his wife is doing?? I know it's a story, but at least give him one nut, even if its just a small one.

Waiting for someone else to knock up his wife... then he can see for sure the rest of the kids aren't his either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The story

OK we have the general idea of an adulterous wife maybe regretting what she is doing and a cuckold husband knowing but accepting. So get on with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confused by all the dot stuff

Too much going on and on about dots...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

it is easy to transfer blame to another for your own actions, only person to blame for her infidelity and adultery is herself

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHAT DO DOTS HAVE TO DO WITH GUILT

better re-value your parameters, TK U MLJ LV NV

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Enjoyable but to much tracking about the dots

I agree with the Anonymous above that there is too much about the phone app.

These stories are about sex and feelings.

I usually don't come down on the side of BTB (which I interpret as "Burn the Bitch") But I definitely will here. He needs to kick her butt to the curb, go to divorce court, get the children away from the skank, and move on with his life. But he seems to be tolerant to being a cuckold, which is what this story is all about.

Still, on the "erection" scale, I gave it 4*'s.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
There is a way to favorite a story

is there a way to mark an author or story as least favorite? I want to remember to not return to anything by this author.

CuckoldjimCuckoldjimalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Explaination.

Just FYI about the phone App, check it out here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sleekbit.ovuview

There are an abundance of voyeur stories that are based on the premis of a husband discovering his wife's infidelity by covertly observing her seduction. The reactions of the husbands vary in these stories from the homicidal to the enthusiastically supportive.

This story is predicated on the presumption that the wife's infidelity is revealed by the periodic updates from the app that reveal that she has failed to remain celibate at times when she was not with her husband.

The husband's reaction is ambiguous for reasons revealed in later chapters.

The allusion to flirting with the risk of an extramarital pregnancy is simply a recognition of reality. No form of contraception including thebirthcontrol pill is 100% reliable. Recent research reveals that condoms and the diaphragm are no more effective than the much maligned "pull and pray" method. The more sophisticated ovulation prediction methods rival the BC pill for effectiveness.

If the idea of a wife engaging in extramarital sex is profoundly offensive to you,perhaps you should be avoiding all LOVING WIVES stories.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Fucking computers!!!!

This shows how much computers & tech shit has taken over the simplest part of our lives!!

OK I'm an Old Dude, & hate how fast things change. I would rather seduce some pussy, than rely on a fucking techy piece of shit made in china. Yes I can talk older women into fucking me without using techy shit. I do it all the time, Gilfs are my target.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I don't even need to read this after seeing author's name. I doubt that it is ironic, so here's my *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous