Thief

Story Info
A thief in his hotel room.
2.9k words
4.39
9.9k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

*I've had this in the drafts a couple of years. I'm ready to see how it'a received. Please leave feedback, Enjoy* L.S

Sergei walked into the hotel booked for his stay in long, angry strides. He couldn't believe this shit, why he was back in America barely a month after leaving this shithole was an oversight some idiot would certainly pay for.

What did he have to do to get a man who knew his freaking job on board? He thought he was a sterling example of a good leader, he never gave those around him any reason to question his purpose or leadership role, so, why was he surrounded by so much unforgivable incompetence?

He should have looked into the guy Mike recommended for him, that had always been his policy, but somehow, in his haste to leave America and return to his beloved Russia, he had skipped that vital process and trusted Mike's judgment... Well, that would certainly be the last time he would be so silly.

"Mr Romanov, welcome back to the Radisson" the receptionist, a middle aged man with bright blue eyes and an ever-smiling face greeted cheerfully. His name was Rocky. Sergei thought it was an odd name for a hotel receptionist, in fact, it was an odd name generally, but Rocky's father had been a big boxing enthusiast who thought it ideal to name his sons after boxing legends. He had brothers named Tyson and Ali as well, Sergei hoped to meet Ali some day. If he looked anything like his brother, he could only imagine how he got along with such a name.

"Thank you Rocky" he replied absentmindedly, "Key card?" He enquired when the older man didn't seem set on handing him his key card.

"Oh!" Rocky exclaimed at his forgetfulness, he hurriedly got the key card an handed it to Sergei, "Sorry, it slipped my mind" he said, turning visibly red.

"No worries" Sergei replied. He made his way to the elevator, three of his most trusted men trailing behind him. He never liked having an entourage, he thought it made him too visible, but Sergei knew very well that he didn't need an entourage to be spotted by those he wasn't on good terms with. So he kept his boys; Markov, Mikhail and Dimitri. Only, they didn't move as a unit, they were spread in such a manner that only an extremely keen eye would notice they were with him.

It was better that way. They didn't make a scene in the process of protecting him.

He walked into the elevator and pressed the button to his suite all the way on the top floor. He thought he would take a nice, long relaxing bath before evening came and he would have to face that stupid rat that made him return to a country he would rather not deal with.

He at least deserved some form of peace even if for a brief period.

****

Charlie's fingers felt the texture of the Egyptian cotton sheets used to dress the rather large bed that felt much softer than it looked.

The minute she stepped inside this room, she just knew she had hit gold. Of course, any room on the top floor of such a fancy hotel had to be gold, but this.... Such luxury.

She couldn't help the envy that shot through her. To think she had been feeding on groceries from coupons she had gathered for the past five days, and sleeping on a literal back-breaking bed, and some other person got to sleep in such splendor. There truly was no justice in this world.

She looked down at the bed, she could only imagine what it felt like to wake up on such a bed.

Well, there was no time to daydream. She was done eating shitty food and sleeping in places where drunk fools could crawl up on her. Even if for tonight, she wanted some hot food and a warm bed.

It hadn't been easy reaching the top floor of such a hotel. She had pulled out her best dress from her small bag so she wouldn't look out of place; a little black dress her foster mother had gotten her for her 19th birthday. She had only worn it a couple of times, the last being over a year ago, so while it looked good, the fit was a little trashy. Her breasts stretched the bust area more than she remembered, the v-neck now appeared lower, she had grown some inches taller, so her once knee-length dress, only reached mid-thigh now, exposing her rather long legs that looked longer thanks to the four-inch, ankle-strap sandals she paired with it.

She had noticed the lewd looks she got from men and some women as she walked in here. It irked her, she could just tell they had undressed her with their eyes, but she didn't care. No, she was here to steal all the stuff they didn't need. So, they could stare all they wanted.

It was easy to pass the reception, she was barely spotted. They probably thought she was some call girl anyway. The tricky part was in entering one of the rooms

Luck was on her side because she didn't have to wait long to spot a cleaner exiting one of the rooms. She snuck in while the small woman was checking for a fault on her trolley.

Now, she just had to take what she came for and figure a way out.

She walked to the adjoining living room in the suite and proceeded to pick up whatever items could fit into her hand bag. It wasn't a big bag, but it would contain some things of value.

Once she had picked up some souvenirs she was sure to make about a hundred dollars from at the pawn shop, she headed to the mini-fridge. The rich fart staying here wouldn't even notice the missing drinks.

She took a couple of energy drinks and some soda. Once satisfied, she made her way to the bedroom from where she planned to wait until someone came in and she got her chance to bail.

She only got one foot through the threshold before she heard a click from the entrance

Shit!

Quick feet hurried to hide behind the door of the living room. This was so not an ideal hiding place, but as she heard the door open and footsteps follow, Charlie gripped her bag to her chest and hoped it would do.

She looked down at her four-inch heels and an idea came to her just as she heard the person who walked in speaking some language she was certain wasn't English.

It was a man- with a rather smooth baritone even in that language. What was it anyway?

She unhooked the strap of one sandal and slowly eased her foot out of it. She might as well make good use of it.

The door closed and then locked. She frowned, damn it, now she would have to knock this guy out for sure if she planned to leave anytime soon.

She heard some more movement, the sound of steel meeting wood she figured was him dropping his watch, she heard him sigh and then more movement... Away.

Okay, so he wasn't coming her way. Maybe she could figure another escape plan. Surely, he would enter the bathroom, she could use that to escape.

The thought barely crossed her mind when she heard the footsteps stop. She held her breath, waiting for him to keep moving away. She so didn't want to use this sandal.

The footsteps continued, only, they got closer.

She closed her eyes, damn it!

She gripped the sandal tighter and prepared to attack as she heard the footsteps stop right in front of the partially opened door.

Anytime now.

The man didn't move for what felt like hours and she almost thought he wasn't there.

She would hit him with all her might and make a run for it before he even realised what happened.

Her resolve strengthened, she awaited his next move.

She didn't have to wait long.... For her plans to go to hell.

He swung the door close just as she moved to hit him, but he was faster- much faster. A strong hand caught her wrist before the shoe could hit it's target. His grip was so tight, she dropped the sandal with a scream.

In a flash, she found her front pushed up against the wall, one hand pulled behind her back while a rather hard body made sure she remained pinned to the wall

"Might I know who the hell you are and what the fuck you're doing in my suite" The giant whose room she had been dumb enough to invade ground out in her ear.

She had such rotten luck. Of all the rooms, she had to pick the one being occupied by a 6ft. 4" bodybuilder.

She remained quiet as his sexy voice washed over her. This man had her in a tight place literally and all she could think of was how sexy his voice was even with the slight accent, was that a Russian accent? She wasn't quite sure

"Did you say something?" He asked as he tightened his grip on her arm.

She shouted in protest at the pain that shot through that appendage, "What does it look like I'm doing you fucker?" She spat. She could think of a lot more words that could have left her lips, but her gutter mouth always chose the worst of times to make an appearance

His free hand suddenly gripped her hair and jerked her head back so that she could see his face, "What did you call me, sweetheart?" He asked coldly.

Fuck! He was gorgeous.

She swallowed audibly at the sight of those gorgeous blue eyes that reminded her of the ocean and such a perfect face. He looked like one of those guys on the cover pages of romance novels with his wavy, dirty blonde hair and sharp jaw.

"That fucking hurts" she replied to his question. She knew her scalp would definitely hurt for some days

"Oh, does it?" He asked as he gripped her hair tighter eliciting a sharp scream from her.

****

This one was feisty.

Sergei suddenly found himself loving feisty.

He had planned to take a long bath, but this little minx was giving him some dirty ideas with her mouth and body.

He would certainly speak to the hotel management on how an intruder found her way into his bedroom, but not before he dealt with this mouthy vixen.

The way her ass looked in this tiny dress, he could imagine some naughty ways to punish her. It was certainly soft from what he felt, as he pulled her head back, he found she was quite a looker as well;dark brown eyes set upon a smooth oval face looked up at him, but what literally caught his eye were her lips. Those full, pink lips covered in gloss called to him in a way he couldn't begin to explain, and then she had them parted as if wanting him to plunge into their sinful depths.

His breath quickened, imagining the way that pair would feel against his, or even better, on his cock. He held back a groan, who was this filthy-mouthed female causing him to think dirty thoughts?

Even her scream was sexy

"Let go you bloody animal" she ground out at him

He almost laughed at her tough act, he could only imagine what Dimitri and the boys would think if they knew such a feeble woman was speaking to him in this manner, greater men had received a bullet for far less.

"I found you in my room, you do not get to make demands." He spoke into her ear, "However, I do have a few demands of my own" he said as he ran a hand down her soft arm. He wasn't quite sure, but he felt her shudder against him

"Don't touch me" she snapped at him.

"You're trying to steal from me, if I'm not mistaken, so if I don't touch you, the police will. Who do you prefer?" He asked as his hand snaked around her to pull at the hem of her dress.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a small voice.

"What do you think?" He replied, he slid his hand up one thick thigh he was hoping would be wrapped around his waist anytime soon.

"Stop it" she spat, making a laughable attempt to escape his grasp.

Sergei ignored the woman and focused on the delicious heat radiating between her legs until his hand found the source and palmed it.

He heard her breathing become ragged as he massaged that sweet little space. The little minx had her undies wet before he even joined the party.

"Stop what?" He asked with a lecherous grin

He watched her bite down on her full bottom lip as she forced back a moan, but even as her lips refused to release the words that were begging for release, her undulating hips did enough talking.

She was his for the taking.

***

What the fuck was he doing to her?

This wasn't the plan. At no point was she supposed to abandon her mission for a leisure romp with the owner of the room she was supposed to be robbing.

Why she let this man put his hands on her pussy, she couldn't explain..... But maybe that had something to do with how good he was making her feel.

"Nothing to say anymore smart mouth?" He teased as he pushed aside her soaked panties and eased a thick digit in her wet snatch.

Fuck! Charlie's head dropped and leaned against the wall as a shudder passed through her, her breathing becoming even more ragged at this invasion.

"You're so wet. Did you want me to stop?" He asked as he stilled the moving digit inside her. She tried to move eager hips against it, but a strong hand around her waist ensured she didn't just take her desire.

Charlie was on edge like she had never been, who did this guy think he was teasing her in this manner?, "Fuck you!" She replied in sheer frustration.

"With pleasure" he purred in her ear.

He slipped his hand out of her and she couldn't stop the whimper of protest that escaped her lips this time.

He turned her around so that they were now face to face..... Well, face to chest with her heel gone.

The first thing she noticed about him were the tattoos, how did he have so many of them? They were on his arms especially and creeped up his neck.

She followed his hand till he slipped the finger that had been inside her in his mouth and sucked it clean his eyes never leaving her widened ones.

"Now darling, I believe you offered to fuck me?" He asked right before he took her lips in a steamy kiss.

***

Charlie woke up to a heavy hand slung around her waist and the feel of a hot breath against her neck.

Her state of confusion only lasted briefly, as the events of the night came crashing down on her...alongside the ache between her thighs.

Shit! What sort of fucked up shit had she gotten up to?

Her bedmate hugged her tighter to him, causing her to grow still. She had to get out of here before he woke up.

Charlie was under no illusion as to what happened; she had snuck into this man's room and he had fucked her senseless...twice. The only other thing that could happen next, was this man calling the cops to haul her ass out of his room at the stroke of dawn.

She would not be around for that part of proceedings.

Slowly, Charlie took his rather heavy arm off her body, making sure to be as careful as possible, to avoid waking him up. She placed his hand right next to him, and slipped out of his bed...she winced softly, as the movement caused her to be even more aware of that delicious ache at her nether regions. The big man sleeping peacefully next to her was big all over.

Flashbacks of him ramming his large cock into her assaulted her mind, every deep, intentional stroke he had taken, the way her snatch had welcomed the invasion like it had only ever received pleasure from him. She shuddered at the memory, and then pushed it aside.

This was no time to indulge in such memories. The hotel room was still blanketed in relative darkness, but she could tell she only had about an hour until the sun rose out of the sky. She rose from the bed, and quickly located her dress which was still by the bedroom door, where he had flung it. She was thankful her dress had survived the encounter, her panties had not been so lucky.

It was a bit more difficult locating both of her heels. One was by the door, where she had dropped it, the other, she later found at the foot of the bed.

Her movement was stealthy, and the big guy thankfully remained knocked out, as she slipped out of his room. She came by the wrist watch he had dropped earlier, and only contemplated taking it with her briefly, before she gave in to the temptation. He seemed wealthy enough to afford a new watch. She, on the other hand, would at least, have insurance for a decent amount of cash in the coming days.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers