The Incubus's Heart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I've been okay. What have you been doing with your life? What are you doing here? Did you need help finding something?" he asked. She bit the inside of her cheek at his smile. She remembered why she liked him before, he hit all her buttons.

"Finding something?" she asked, remembering she was supposed to be making this look casual. "Oh, no, I, ah, um, well, sure, I guess I was just walking around the area and," she began, feeling the lie flow from her but unable to stop it, "well, I felt like I should come in. I know it must sound stupid," she said, kicking herself for exactly how stupid it sounded. There was no way he was going to buy her stupid lie. She was ruining this before it even started.

She was going to let Godwin down, she just knew it. She'd disappointed him, maybe so much that he might take his collar back. The sudden burst of fear made her want to escape, to be outside in the open. Just before she bolted she felt Godwin's spectral touch slide down between her shoulder blades. It didn't stop until just above the swell of her butt, and it froze her in place.

"That's so weird," Josh said, leaning closer. "I was thinking about you the other night. About when we saw each other for a while. And now, here you are, brought here by magic. I think maybe we were destined to meet again," he said with a playful grin. He had a nice smile. "Maybe?" He shrugged.

Was he hitting on her? Maybe she hadn't messed this up as badly as she'd thought.

Or, maybe he was just being nice to her because it was obvious that she was so bad at this. "Yeah, maybe," she agreed, studying the black and green marbled Formica under her fingertips.

"Man, it really has been a long time, Seneca. A few years at least, right? When did you graduate?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess it has. Four years ago? No, probably five now, since I graduated. God, has it been so long? Isn't that crazy?" she said, feeling calmer with his familiarity, and with Godwin's touch a comforting weight on her lower back.

"Yeah... Would you, ah, I mean, I was just joking before, but it really does seem like a sign, us meeting again like this."

"I guess so," she agreed, fidgeting slightly as she worked up the nerve to ask him. Godwin pinched her with his ghostly touch and it took all she had not to jump. "I mean yeah, it does. Did you, ah, do you have plans tonight? After work?"

He turned his head in thought. "Nope, nothing tonight."

"Would you, ah, would you wanna go get a drink after work? You know, to catch up or whatever?" she asked, her blush creeping down her neck. She swore she could hear Godwin chuckling from somewhere.

"Oh, yeah, sure, that sounds great," he replied. "I get off in like..." he trailed off, looking over at the computer, "thirty minutes or so, then I gotta help lock up for the night. I could meet you somewhere, so you don't have to wait for me. If that's okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, sure. Yeah. That sounds good. Do you know the big fancy hotel on Market street? They have a bar in the lobby, it's kinda neat. Would you want to meet me there in like, let's say an hour?" she asked, forcing herself to meet his eyes.

He had nice eyes, hazel speckled with flakes of green and gold. He smiled and she tried to remember why they'd broken up. "Sure," he said, placing one warm hand over hers. He squeezed it then released it, pushing himself away from the counter.

She mirrored his movements, stepping back from the help desk. "I'll see you in an hour or so, then. You know where it is?"

"The Old Chicago? The speakeasy?" he asked. She nodded. "Yeah, I know where it's at. That place is cool. I'll see you soon, Seneca."

"Cool. See you soon, Josh." She turned and began heading back towards the main door.

"Seneca?" Josh called from behind her, but in a low tone. "I'm really glad you came by."

"Me too," she said, too nervous to know if she meant it or not.

It was too late now, and she wished she'd brought a change of clothes. She wanted to be wearing something fancier before meeting up with Josh instead of her work clothes. They weren't bad or anything, a soft lavender blouse and a black cotton skirt, but this felt important. More important that business casual.

Godwin praised her performance at the library as they made their way to the bar, but she wasn't so sure. She didn't say anything, but she didn't have to, he knew her emotions. Still, she tucked his praise away, allowing it to wash over her and prepare her for the next stage of the game tonight.

They settled into bar stools next to one another at The Old Chicago. Josh's description had been right, it actually was themed like a speakeasy. If she hadn't been so high strung and nervous she could have appreciated it more, but she just couldn't relax. She couldn't sit still. She felt... Horny.

She almost died of shame right there, she wasn't some wanton slut. She pushed her arousal and her shame away, burying them in her imagined box.

"Seneca," Godwin entreated, his face crestfallen. "Please, stop this."

Great, now she was actively disappointing Godwin, too.

"No, Seneca, you are not disappointing me."

"Stop reading my mind," she sighed.

"I do not need to read your mind if you wear your emotions openly on your face. And, again, I do not possess the power of mind reading, though deciphering emotions is close."

She bit her cheek. "I guess. I'm messing this up, aren't I?"

He sighed. "I promise you everything is well. You are allowed to feel these emotions you are so afraid of, hansa. Desire." He punctuated his statement with a spectral touch, a gentle brush of her cheek. He shook his head and pursed his lips, then brushed her cheek with his real fingers, gently tucking her hair behind her ear. His fingers left a warm trail across her skin and she leaned into it unintentionally.

"Godwin, it's not desire. I'm, I'm not a slut, but..." Screw it, she'd just say it. "I know it's wrong, but I like how it feels." Her face bloomed. "I don't wanna be a whore, Godwin, but maybe I really am one," she whispered. "I'm not..." Her head was heavy in her hands as she bit back tears. "I'm no good."

He stroked her hair, his touch soft. "Oh, hansa, who has hurt you so? You are a creature of desire, it is part of your very essence. You are not a slut, and never a whore. You are you, vampire and woman. You are strong, powerful, desirable." He hesitated, perhaps considering what next to say.

"May I guide you tonight?" he asked, placing his hand on her cheek. Gently he moved her face until she was looking into his eyes. Her eyes were blurry with the tears she wasn't crying. "Would you follow my direction?"

Quicksilver pooled in Godwin's eyes, silver from rim to rim and she couldn't stop herself from falling into them, not that she wanted to. She loved how it felt to slip into his eyes, to lose herself in their depths.

"Your eyes are beautiful," she murmured. "I really love your eyes."

His smile was reward enough, sending another surge of desire to her core. God, she wanted this man like she had never wanted another. She opened her mouth to tell him, but his hands dropped from her face and he turned towards the door. Startled, she worried that she'd done something wrong, but then she saw Josh walking in. Godwin stood up and moved to the bar stool on the other side of her.

It annoyed her, he was fifteen minutes early. She bit the inside of her lip to prevent her from being rude and wiped at her eyes quickly to hide the fact that she'd almost been crying. Once she felt under control she looked up at him and acted surprised to see him, planting a smile on her face.

"Hey, Josh," she greeted, trying for welcoming. She didn't think she quite hit the mark.

Godwin stroked the back of her neck with his spectral fingers, making her tremble.

Josh smiled and one cheek dimpled. It was adorable. She breathed deeply and was hit by his scent. He smelled really good, and suddenly she remembered that he tasted good, too. Why had they broken up? She really couldn't remember.

"Hey yourself," he said, sliding into Godwin's recently vacated seat. "Were you waiting long?"

"Oh, no, not long at all," she replied, growing nervous again.

He put up a finger, calling for the bartender. He ordered a drink for himself, then turned to her. "What're you having?" he asked, checking to see if she already had a drink.

"Ah, sure, um...red wine?"

He ordered for her and the bartender, a young, raven-haired slip of a woman in a silver sequined flapper dress, turned to pour their drinks. Josh turned to her, smiling. "Isn't that a faux pas? For someone like you to order a red wine? Suggestive or something?" he teased.

Godwin tensed behind her. She wasn't watching him, but she could feel it in the ghostly touch on the back of her neck.

She laughed lightly. "I suppose, but you're the only Wren here tonight, so I don't think I have to worry that my secret's out."

Josh laughed. She tried not to jump when Godwin's actual finger brushed her collar. She could almost taste his apprehension, and thought he might be asking her about how well Josh really knew her from the past.

She smiled, trying to act normal. "It's been a while, since we dated, hasn't it?" She couldn't tell if that helped Godwin relax or not. "You smell nice tonight."

Josh blushed, which made her blush, too. Her stupid mouth and the stupid words it said. The bartender returned with their drinks, giving them both a respite. Her wine really did look like blood in the stemless wine glass.

She sipped it. It wasn't the best she'd had, sharp with a little bitterness, but she smiled at Josh and he smiled back. She sipped again, but paced herself with only a tiny drink.

Josh hadn't stopped smiling, she realized, studying his cute dimple. He raised his glass, tilting his head towards hers. She picked hers up and they clinked them together. "I really am so glad that you showed up tonight," he said. She had to resist the urge to press her finger into that cute dimple on his left cheek.

It got easier, somehow. Conversation flowed, and they chatted about college, and about where they were now, her editing in a publishing house and him working at the library. They talked about life in general, and about what they had done in between college and now. All the while, Godwin watched on semi-interested.

Time passed through pleasant conversation and she found her glass of wine empty. He tried to order another one, but she shook her head as she covered her glass with her hand. "No thank you," she said, blushing. "I don't really drink much."

"No?"

She sniffed. "I don't handle alcohol well."

"Really?" he asked, sipping his refreshed drink. "How so?"

She sighed. "I get drunk super easy, and I don't like being out of control like that. Having to rely on someone else to take care of me like that. So, I don't drink much."

"That's not, other vampires I've been with aren't that way..." Godwin's spectral touch tensed against the swell of her ass when Josh said the word 'vampire'.

She looked away. "Well, then it must be a Seneca thing and not a vamp thing."

"Oh, okay," he agreed. "Yeah. Of course." He drank the rest of his second whiskey sour in a single swallow. Was he nervous? He hadn't seemed nervous at all. "So, um, after this, did you wanna, um..."

Godwin touched her collar and she barely caught herself from squeaking at his physical touch. She hoped Josh didn't notice, and felt a little guilty that she'd lost track of their game.

He sent her very clear emotions, it was time to go upstairs. She shivered, half in fear and half in anticipation.

"Josh, would you, ah, like to come up to my room?" she asked, blushing profusely as she studied the bar. She couldn't look at him.

Josh reached across the bar, placing his hand over hers. He looked up at her sharply. "I didn't, I mean, I just, ah, you know. A bite?" He was biting his lower lip, she didn't think he knew he was doing it. It was super adorable.

She was sure she couldn't blush harder than she was currently. "I, ah... Yeah. If you wanted to, I mean."

He chuckled. "Yeah, a bite. That's good. Nice. Sure. I mean, of course. Sure, I'll come up." He clapped gently, then rubbed his hands together, then reached for his wallet. Let me just get the tab."

She wanted to protest but somehow he was already paying before she could even get her money out. She felt a little bad, he thought she wanted a sip, which she did, but Godwin hadn't told her anything. She wasn't quite sure what she was going to do him either, but she had a vague idea. The thought sent a shiver down her spine.

Godwin's hands wrapped around her collar and she relaxed into his warm fingers. She could feel his approval. She soaked it in, allowing it to fill her, comfort her. As Josh spoke to the bartender Godwin leaned in and whispered softly into her ear. "No kissing, no biting. Service him with your mouth. Understand?"

She shivered again. Josh turned to her and Godwin's hands disappeared. "You ready to go?" he asked, looking nervous, though nowhere near as nervous as she was feeling.

"Sure, thanks for the drink," she said, trying to act normal and not like she wanted to escape, but also wanted to get his pants off. It made her feel kind of shitty, but then he smiled and she smelled his arousal, pushing her negative feelings away as it reawakened her lust from earlier.

They didn't speak as they waited for the elevator, and the ride up to the fourth floor was awkward, with Josh on one side and Godwin slightly behind them on the other.

She found her room and slid her key card into the door. The light blinked red. She frowned at it, then tried it again. It blinked red again. Frustrated, she shoved it in again, only to have it blink red once more.

"Need some help?" Josh asked.

Her nervousness sparked her anger. "I'm fine, thank you," she snapped, shoving the card in again, only to receive another red light.

He reached out to her. "Do you mind if I try it?" he asked carefully.

Pursing her lips, she almost didn't give him the key card from sheer stubbornness alone, but she recognized that she was being childish. She handed him the card with a frown. "Sure, whatever." He looked at it, then turned it over and gently slid it into the door. The light turned green and clicked.

"Thanks," she growled, feeling all sorts of irritated.

She pushed her way into the room. No lights were on, but the curtains were open and the room was dimly lit with moonlight. Josh followed her inside, the door shutting gently behind him, closing them into the dark room.

"Care if I turn the lights-?" She cut him off, grabbing his arm and slamming his body against the door. He gasped in surprise but didn't fight her. Her lips came to rest on his neck and he froze in the way that Wrens when they were anticipating a bite.

She couldn't think about it, she just had to do it. She sucked in a breath, then climbed down his body, one hand pressed against his chest. She could feel Godwin's eyes on her, fueling her desire, spurring her on, watching her. It made her feel powerful. She fell to her knees and used her other hand to tug at his belt. Somehow she got his belt undone, but she struggled a little as she tried to undo his slacks one-handed. She made a small noise in the back of her throat as they slid easily down his legs.

"Woah!" Josh blurted out. "Shit! I'm not complaining, but, ah, what are you doing? I didn't mean..." he trailed off as she pulled his manhood from the bindings of his boxers. He smelled strongly, but it wasn't like Chip had been. Josh smelled musky and masculine. He smelled good. His fingers threaded through her hair as he pushed away from his manhood. "Seneca, please, wait a minute!"

"You said you knew what I wanted," she said. "I want this..." She squeezed down on his member, then tried to take him in her mouth. He held her at safe distance, forcing her to look up at him.

"I thought you wanted my vein! A bite!" he exclaimed. "This, I don't want you to think I was only trying to get yo to do this! I thought you wanted a bite!"

"Well, I want this more," she said, licking his length as it firmed in her hand.

"But, you wouldn't have, I mean, you never blew me when we were a thing!" His hand moved down to cover himself.

"I didn't," Seneca agreed, moving his hand so that she could kiss the tip of his glans. Knowing Godwin was watching, the smell of Josh's cock, and the tightness of his grip in her hair were driving her lust, making her wet. She'd never wanted to do this before, not before she'd met Godwin, but now... She needed to know what Josh tasted like. "Josh," she begged. "Please?"

He relaxed his grip, his hand stayed wound through her hair. "How can I say no when you ask like that?" he muttered. She made a sound of approval. His member began to grow in her hand, but was still soft enough that she was able to pull the whole thing into her mouth. She purred, she couldn't help it. He tasted good.

Josh groaned in pleasure as she sucked him, enjoying the feeling of him firming up in his mouth. "I didn't... This isn't what I had... Don't want you to think..." he struggled to say as she slid her mouth down the length of him. He popped from her mouth with a cute little noise, so she sucked him in to do it again, but he'd grown considerably longer and harder, so she couldn't take the whole thing in her mouth this time. "Don't want you to feel like I forced you to-"

She interrupted him with a quick nip. "Shut up," she growled. "I wanted this. You didn't force me to do anything."

"Are you sure?" he asked. She didn't answer, just closed her mouth over his tip again. He moaned, his fingers flexing in her hair. "Don't want you to think I'm..." She traced a vein with her tongue and he lost his ability to speak. She pulled back and looked up at him, then flushed as she saw he was watching her. As she drew him into her mouth again a bitter, sex-flavored drop of precum filled her entire head. She moaned, then flushed, embarrassed at the sounds of her own lust.

"That's proper hot, Seneca," Josh said, staring at her intensely.

The way he looked at her, the way he tasted in her mouth, it drove her crazy. Why had she never done this before? It was amazing, and she wanted more. She licked his slit, then sucked hard just on the tip and was rewarded with another small flush of it.

Josh moaned above her and she giggled without releasing him. Leaning forward, he began gently thrusting his hips in time to her bobbing. "Seneca. That's nice. You don't hafta-"

"Wanna," she said around his cock, so it sounded more like 'wawa', but he seemed to understand He chuckled, then pulled her head forward, pushing himself deeper into her mouth. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever had done to her, and she moaned in approval.

She felt Godwin's heat against her back before he touched her. His fingers felt fire. "Swallow him, hansa," he said, barely a breath.

Her hips jumped, reminding her of her own neglected loins. She needed to finish Josh first, wanted to finish Josh first. She sucked him deeper, nearly gagging on his member and he growled, his hand tightening in her hair. She was so ready to taste his pleasure. Josh's breathing grew ragged. "God, Seneca, don't stop, please..." he begged when she leaned back, dropping him from her mouth.

Godwin touched her collar, he wanted this so much. As much as she wanted it. Her head swam with need as she locked eyes with Josh. "Josh..." She didn't know why she said it, didn't know what she was trying to say.

He looked at her, his gaze full of lust and need. She moaned, then took him back in her mouth. Josh gently pushed her down his length and she allowed him to move her however he wanted. There was something so satisfying in losing herself to the sensations.