The Indecent Project Ch. 01

Story Info
Two office rivals enter a competition.
4.3k words
4.34
12.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

There were little similarities between the two women entering the room.

Tamara, the first to enter walked with the confidence of a mature woman although she was only in her late twenties. Her attire was professional, and restrained. She dressed for the position she wanted not for what she had. She had a distinct Mediterranean complexion, dark brown, almost black hair, and brown eyes. Her black pants, and costume hid her buxom figure with little success.

The second woman, Sonia looked girlish next to Tamara even though she was only a couple of years younger than her. Her short pencil skirt and white blouse emphasised her youth. She was tall and moved with the unsure elegance of a deer. Her hair had the colour of wild honey, her green eyes were wide with anticipation as she looked around in the manager's office.

They both were in the office the first time.

Despite their difference on the outside the two women harboured very similar feelings as they stood in front of Ms Margot Argent's desk. They did not know why they were summoned here, but had heard the rumours circulating around the building. Ms Argent had a reputation as a stern, ruthless leader. One who tolerated no mistakes and demanded perfection from her colleagues.

There were other rumours too which further fuelled the two women's anxiety.

"Please sit, ladies." Ms Argent told them.

There were two free chairs in the room, one in front of Ms Argent's desk the other is close to the wall. Tamara reacted a split second faster and took the chair in front of the desk, forcing Sonia to sit on the side. She immediately regretted her decision as Ms Argent fixed her eyes on her.

Ms Argent was an athletic, middle aged woman. She radiated confidence, charisma and strength. Her short dark hair emphasised her sharp facial features, her eyes were hazelnut brown and surprisingly warm when she wanted them.

This time however she wanted them to be cold, sharp, and piercing. Tamara received the treatment up and close. She tried her best not to shudder.

A brief second later Ms Argent's eyes turned warm as she smiled at the two women.

"Thank you for joining me. I understand that you received my invitation on short notice. I hope this meeting won't interfere with your work."

Tamara and Sonia had received their invitation email a mere half an hour earlier, and the meeting threw their work schedule off. They both smiled at Ms Argent and did not say anything. They knew better.

"Project Langs-M. What do you know about it?" Ms Argent swivelled her chair and now faced Sonia. The young woman raked her brain.

"Well, it's... I believe this is the first time I hear about it."

Ms Argent raised her eyebrows. She turned back to Tamara without a word. Tamara shook her head when she realised that Ms Argent was waiting for her answer.

"Never heard of it Ms Argent."

Ms Argent stood up and walked to the window. Her office was on the third floor with a view to the river. She looked outside turning her back to the other women. She had a shapely figure and her pants showed the curve of her behind. Tamara caught herself checking out her boss's ass. She quickly tore away her gaze and looked over at Sonia to check if she saw caught what she had done.

She did not. She was too busy staring at Ms Argent backside too.

"I am happy to hear that. Langs-M is a brainchild of mine, and as such is very confidential. It involves some of my personal... ideas."

She suddenly turned around. Sonia's face went red as she failed to look away in time. Ms Argent smiled a warm smile at her.

"I am going to need someone who works with me on the project. The person will be my right hand man; or in this case my right hand woman. That person can be one of you. If you are interested."

"This sound very exciting." Tamara said quickly. "I have plenty of hands on experience in project development, I am willing to go the extra mile and I am not afraid of any challenges."

"Very good Tamara. I knew you would be eager to grasp the opportunity. I am also pleased that you find the new task exciting and you are up to any challenge. Your hands on experience would be very useful. Sonia do you have anything to add?"

Sonia shot a quick look at Tamara.

"I studied this subject in college, and have a solid foundation when it comes to project work. I am also happy to try new approaches and experiment."

"Excellent! A bright young individual eager to experiment with new ideas. I am sure you did that a lot in college!"

A shadow of a smirk appeared on Ms Argent's face, then disappeared. The two women pretended they hadn't seen it. Ms Argent moved around her desk and rested her buttocks on it. She crossed her legs, her pants slid up, showing her ankle.

Her shapely feet dangled in front of Tamara's face only an arm's length away. She needed all her willpower not to stare at the other woman's foot. She looked away, and saw that Sonia had an equally hard time to avoid looking at Ms Argent's feet.

The director, saw their embarrassment and was satisfied. They were exactly where she wanted them to be. It was time to drop the bomb.

"You ladies might wonder why I have chosen you as candidates. You are after all very different. You come from different background, you have different education, you have different mentality. But you ladies have something in common."

She stopped.

The two women sat motionless. Sonia looked at Tamara. She never talked to that woman but knew that she was very popular among the male populace of the company. She saw her as a younger self, effortlessly climbing the corporate ladder, tackling any tasks with ease and all the while teasing her co-workers with her beauty. She now realised she felt envy towards the young woman.

Sonia felt the same about Tamara but for other reasons. She often found herself staring at the older women's chest when she walked through the floor. She was envy of her, envy of her stature, her bosom, her career.

They were surprised hearing that they - after all - had something in common.

"I am confident you are the right candidates for project Langs-M because..." Ms Argent licked her lips. "Just looking at you makes my pussy dripping wet."

Sonia felt the blood rushing to her cheeks, and heard Tamara drawing a sharp breath. Did they hear that right, was Ms Argent talking about her wet pussy? The director went on.

"You see project Langs-M is a twelve month long vetting process. At the end the successful candidate will receive a promotion, raise, company share, etc., the whole package. Everything others have to work work decades. You will report directly to me. Our meetings will be private one to ones or... if I see it necessary threesomes similar to this one."

"I don't understand." Tamara stammered. Sonia watched intently from the side.

Ms Argent leaned forward and held Tamara's chin in her hand. She looked her in the eye. Sonia gasped at the indiscretion.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." She let go of Tamara, turned to Sonia and smiled at her. The young woman's blushed even further.

"You have beautiful eyes Sonia." Ms Argent used the cheapest compliment in the book and Sonia's face showed that she didn't fall for it at all.

She knew the rumours about Ms Argent's sexual life. She had even toyed with the thought to use it to her own advantage. Seeing the older women looking down at her she now knew ho naive she was. She was thinking hard how to escape from this situation.

Tamara was dumbfounded. Her chin burned where the director had touched her. Her mouth trembled, she wanted to cry. She was on the verge to run for the door.

"If you want you can leave now, but leaving means you are out of project Lans-M."

The three of them sat in silence. Ms Argent smiled at the other women from her vantage point.

"Do you expect sexual favours from us?" Sonia risked the question finally.

"They won't be favours. If someone is providing any favours here it's me. You are given the opportunity of your life. You'll move to the room next door, you'll travel to meetings with me, you'll get to stay at five star hotels... And you get to have sex with me. You ladies, are truly the favoured."

"I never..."

"Had sex with a woman?" Ms Argent looked at Tamara. The woman lowered her eyes and looked at Ms Argent's foot. "That is one point for you right there! Being the first for a blushing maid... I can't wait!"

"I've never been with a woman either." Sonia said quickly. She raised her head, looked Ms Argent in the eye.

The director looked back. The smile disappeared from her lips. She hopped off the table and with two slow steps approached the young woman. She towered above Sonia who had to crane her neck back to look up to the other woman.

Tamara watched the duo, fear mixing with curiosity. Ms Argent slowly bent down, holding Sonia's gaze. The young woman's lips quavered, she was looked anxious but did not move. She smelled citrus, her pink lips parted as she tried to control her breathing.

Such a pretty little thing, Ms Argent thought. She felt her desire raising. To take this pretty flower and defile her, smother with her lips, her breasts, thighs... She wanted to feel those pink lips on her pussy.

Later, she told to herself.

She placed her lips on Sonia's. Tamara drew a sharp breath as she watched her boss kissed the young woman. She felt out of place and embarrassed but cannot look away. She wondered what her reaction would be when her turn came.

Sonia felt overwhelmed. The kiss was nice, Ms Argent was delicate, her lips soft. Sonia felt Ms Argent's tongue brushing against her lips and gently pushed into her mouth as she gave way. There was tingling between her legs, she involuntary closed her eyes as she gave herself to the moment.

The kiss was brief. As Ms Argent backed away, Sonia leaned forward but the director placed a hand on her chest. Her hand cupped her left breast. The girl's nipple was erect and Ms Argent's smile told her that she could feel it.

"Calm down darling." Ms Argent told Sonia with a hint of mockery in her voice. "You have much to do today."

The director stepped away from Sonia, who was breathing heavily. She was clearly aroused, but the kiss was just part of it. The fact that she kissed another woman in front of a third one, who was her rival added fuel to her lust. She saw Tamara's glare. It was full of hatred, and scorn. She knew what the other woman was thinking.

What a little slut, Tamara thought. Sonia let her boss to push her tongue down her throat, for money and a chance of promotion. And she enjoyed it. Tamara imagined the little slut's pussy were wet with desire. She looked at Ms Argent and steadied herself. It was her turn now.

Ms Argent walked behind he desk and sat down.

Tamara felt her heart sink, her face burned with humiliation. She didn't dare to look at Sonia, she knew well she would see triumph on the girl's face.

Ms Argent placed two dossiers on her desk.

"I want you to complete these application forms by 4 o'clock today. Please take one."

Sonia quickly raised from her chair and took a dossier. She looked at Tamara who remained seated still confused. She did not give the second dossier to her rival.

Tamara stood up too. As she moved she had an idea how she could even the battlefield. She pushed her chest proudly forward, her generous bosoms pushing heavily against the fabric of her blouse. She leaned deeper as it was necessary to pick up the dossier but the pose gave a good view of her heavy breasts.

Ms Argent openly stared at Tamara's chest.

"Nice tits Tamara! How big are they? Size 'D'?"

"They are double 'D', Ms Argent."

"Oh my, I'm such a lucky woman. Can I touch them?"

Tamara did not expect this question. She hesitated for a second but this was her chance to get back in the race.

"Of course Ms Argent."

She remained as she was, leaning forward, her breasts pushing against her bra. Ms Argent smiled an impish smile, she had the expression of a girl who got her favourite doll for Christmas. She reached out with both hands with palms facing up and cupped Tamara's boobs. She pushed up, checking the weight of the breasts.

"They are amazing! Oh I can't wait to bury my face between them. Sonia come, you have to give them a squeeze!"

Sonia who was sulking behind Tamara stepped forward. She was fuming. It was not fair that the old cow could simply shove her saggy tits in Ms Argent's face and even their score. She grabbed Tamara's left boob and gave her a hard squeeze.

Tamara yelped in surprise. She felt awkward as she was leaning forward, her legs straight, her bottom stuck up to the sky and two women groping her boobs. Sonia's touch was mean, she did not hold herself back. She found Tamara's nipple and twitched it.

It was painfully pleasant, Tamara had to admit. Her breathing quickened, and a moan escaped her lips.

"A very sensual woman." Ms Argent purred. She kept squeezing Tamara's boob and she placed her other hand on Sonia's nape, pulling the girl in for a kiss.

Sonia guessed Ms Argent's intentions. She wet her lips and parted them to accept the other woman's kiss. Ms Argent was less delicate this time. She kissed Sonia hard, her tongue darted forward. Sonia moaned into her mouth, her fingers clasping on Tamara's tit.

Tamara again watched the two women kissing. She felt her pussy flooded with her juices. Her lips parted, ready for the kiss of any of these women.

It did not happen.

Ms Argent moved away from the two panting women, and leaned back in her chair. She wanted to do it slow, it was more fun that way. Let the two women wait in anticipation, let them keep in the dark. They would be more eager to please.

"Right, let's go through the documents shall we?"

It was almost comical to look at their faces. Sonia's make up was a mess, her lips swollen after Ms Argent's bites. Tamara was half laying over the desk, her blouse wrinkled. Both women were panting, their eyes wide.

They slowly came around. Tamara stood and tidied her attire, Sonia went back to her place. They both avoided each other's eyes.

"Sonia dear, please don't forget to fix your make up before you return to your desk. And now back to the paperwork. You'll find a questionnaire, it's about your sexual preferences, and fantasies. It's very personal stuff."

Ms Argent stopped and let the women quickly scan the questions, she saw the shock on their faces.

"While I appreciate honesty, what I really want to see is as many yes answers as you dare to add. The second part of the application is a three thousand word essay in which you would tell me why you are the right candidate for the project. Please know that I know everything about your career and achievements so you don't need to write about any of that."

She paused and waited. None of the women dared to ask what they had to write about.

"Finally I require an attachment, placed in the dossier. Your panties."

Sonia gasped and heard Tamara did the same, but neither of them said a word.

"That is all ladies, the deadline as I mentioned is 4 o'clock today. And ladies..."

Her voice was stern now.

"I know that you are horny right now, and you would eat me out at the snap of my finger. The lust however will fade away, you'll leave this office go back to your desk and when you calm down you'll start thinking about what happened here, and what I would expect from you in the coming months."

"You will be angry, outraged. You'll wonder if I'm abusing my power. And you will most likely want to talk to Mr Fria, our HR officer."

"Let me make this clear girls, I am in your hands now. If you walk in his office and tell him what happened here, what I proposed to you, he will file the case, contact the officials and it will blow back into my face. I'll be humiliated, and sacked."

Ms Argent let a small, almost shy smile appear on her face.

"It will a major scandal. But I doubt that one of you would be enough to take me down. It would be your word against mine after all. No girls, if you want to destroy me you need to work together, if you join your forces and present the issue together I cannot stand a chance against you."

"See? It may seem that I am the one who is calling the shots here, but you can stop me any time. For good."

Ms Argent turned to her laptop and checked her calendar.

"I am afraid that was all the time we had for today. You have a lot to do. Girls, it was a pleasure talking to you and I'm looking forward to work with you."

She started typing. The other women meekly stood up and went to the door. After they left her office Ms Argent stopped typing and looked at the door.

She still felt the firmness of Tamara's breasts in her palm, Sonia's wet lips on her lips. She sighed, anticipation mixed with desire in her. I saw the looks on the women's faces. They had no sympathy for each other.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in Greta!"

Ms Argent's personal assistant entered the room. She was a small elderly lady.

"I just wanted to check if you are satisfied with this year's candidates Ms Argent?"

2.

Returning to her desk Sonia cancelled all entries in her Outlook calendar and set her status to 'busy'. It was lunch time and the floor was mostly empty. She looked around, Rayna, the girl who sat behind her was on her break.

Sonia opened the dossier and took out the questionnaire. Her hands were shaking. She started reading the question and she felt herself blushing. She blushed easily and she hated it, but the question were very indiscreet and she realised that her answer to most of them should be no. She remembered Ms Argent's words, the director expected positive answers, the more the better.

She read the first answer again: "I place a finger in my anus when masturbating".

With a sigh she circled 'Yes'.

At the other side of the office Tamara watched Sonia. She saw the girl sitting at her desk and working on a paper. Tamara had her own paper and she had already answered most of the questions, but there were some where she simply couldn't answer 'Yes'.

How could she say 'Yes' to a question like this: "I often fantasise about wetting myself publicly"?

She looked over at Sonia who was busy with her questionnaire. Tamara bit her lips and circled 'Yes'.

The two women lied their way through the questionnaire and set themselves to write the essay. Ms Argent did not specify the subject to force the women use their imagination.

It was a tough afternoon but finally both women saved and printed their essay. It was twenty minutes until 4 and they had one crucial task to complete.

Tamara picked up her dossier and hurried to the Ladies room. She entered one of the empty cubicles, put down the toilet lid and placed the dossier on top of it. She wanted to get over with this quickly.

She pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down. She sat on the dossier, raised her leg and removed the panties. She stared at the underwear. It seemed huge to her. She knew that men (and apparently women) admired her chest, barely a day passed without she catching the lustful eyes of stranger. She was proud of her attributes, but she found her bottom too large.

She closed her eyes and saw Sonia, her cute firm buttock. She imagined the tiny piece of fabric covering it. What chance did she have against that girl, she thought.

Imagining her rival, removing her panties from her perk butt Tamara raised her panties to her face. Her right hand found its way between her legs, and inhaling the scent of her own pussy she masturbated.

She would fail, she was sure. She would be the plaything of that cold woman, she would kiss her, eat her out, let her fuck her in every orifice... She would let Sonia take advantage of her too, to spit on her in disdain...

And she would fail. After twelve months of whoring herself to those lesbians Ms Argent would choose Sonia. They would laugh at her, they would blackmail her, and continue her debasement...

12