The Indecent Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara let out a long loud moan. She was unable to cum in silence no matter how hard she tried. Her legs shook and she involuntary kicked the stall's door. She moaned again, deep from her throat, her face burned as the orgasm enveloped her. She pushed her panties hard onto her open mouth to mute the lustful noises which broke out from her. She could not stop, her fingers played on her clitoris until it hurt.

Then it was over. She breathed loud and heavy. And heard someone in the cubicle next to hers. The ecstasy she had felt over her imagined humiliation evaporated. Only shame remained.

She didn't know when the other person entered the other cubicle. How much did the other hear? She was so loud! The other woman had to hear her masturbating. She could probably even smell her, the scent of her pussy was overwhelming in the small space.

Tamara looked at her watch, she had only a couple of minutes left. She put her panties into the dossier, but she picked it up right away. She had an idea.

She took her panties, wiped her crotch with it, and put the moist underwear back to the dossier. She couldn't wait more. She opened the door, stepped to the hand wash basin and washed her hand. She was about to leave the premises when someone entered. It was Rayna, a young black girl. She smiled when she saw Tamara.

"Hi Tamara." She said.

Tamara felt her cheeks going red. The woman in the cubicle now heard her name and knew who masturbated on the toilet.

"Hi Rayna." She stammered and rushed past by the girl, her eyes cast down.

Right after she left the restroom, Sonia stepped out of the cubicle.

"How are you?" She asked while she washed her hands. She had to hurry, only a couple of minutes left until 4.

"Same old same old, nothing changed since you saw me last time, you know, five minutes ago."

"Yeah, just checking you! I must run, see you in a bit."

Rayna looked after the other girl as she left the restroom. She looked agitated. And there was Tamara, who blushed and looked exhausted when she greeted her.

She shook her head as she saw in her mind's eye the two woman having sex in one of the stalls.

Sonia ran on the last few metres get to Ms Argent's office in time. She saw the desk of Mrs Greta Halonen, Ms Argent's secretary and standing at the desk Tamara talking to Mrs Halonen.

Sonia slowed her steps, but having no time to wait until Tamara left, she approached Mrs Halonen's desk.

"Ah, the lovely Sonia! It's so good to see you again dear." The elderly lady smiled at her benevolently.

"It's good to see you too Mrs Halonen."

"Please, call me Greta! As I've just told Tamara we'll see each other a lot in the coming months."

The old woman's smile remained but a hint of mischief shone in her eyes. Sonia and Tamara looked each other.

They did not have to communicate with words, they knew what the other was thinking. They stood there, two rivals, facing each other. They knew that the other had no panties, her pussy was uncovered just like their own. They both felt the humiliation.

"Ms Argent is out of office at the moment I'm afraid." Ms Halonen told them. "But she instructed me to collect your applications and enter the data to the system. I trust you have your... attachments included?"

"Sonia, have you left your attachment in the dossier?" Ms Halonen asked with an authoritative note in her voice. The young girl trembled and cast her eyes.

"Yes Greta." She handed her dossier to the old lady.

"Lovely. Tamara, have you included your attachment?"

Tamara looked at Ms Halonen. She was positively smirking at her.

"Yes Greta."

"Very good ladies! I think these files will keep me occupied for some time." The old lady sighed. "Now, please return to your work, I believe you still have an hour until end of day?"

The two women, the buxom lady, and the perky girl turned and walked down the short hallway. She looked after them until they disappeared around the corner admiring their backs.

Ms Halonen picked up Sonia's dossier and opened it.

"Oh my, oh my." She giggled and started reading.

12