All Comments on 'The Indecent Proposal Ch. 04'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
whome712whome712over 5 years agoAuthor
Your feedback

To the anonymous person who left feedback: if you do it anonymously, then I can't respond. Your point was a really good one and I wanted to talk about it. You said, "I wish they could have gotten together." I do too. More than any other story I have written, this one has stuck with me. I have tried to think of ways to put them together but it's not in Kim's character to do that. I wish it were, believe me.

However, I'm writing a book based (sort of) on this where they are in a similar situation and they do get together. It's been fun working on it and I hope that maybe, someday, I'll be able to get it published. I am in love with the woman in the book and wish I had someone like her in my life. Cheers.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

I’ve enjoyed the story as far as it has gone but I wish it would go farther. I would like to see a final resolution to their situation. Obviously in their favor but not hurtful to the spouses. Maybe a church for the pastor on a remote island or something unaccompanied or something similar for his spouse. Since there is no character development there are many avenues that could resolve the situation. Loved the story as far as it went.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

I sent previous feedback. Hit wrong button. Sorry. I don’t do anonymous feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

What can I say - you did a great job with this story. I, like the other commentator, would have loved to see them get together. Before I started reading 04, I too tried to think of a logical way to get them together. I could not come up with a plot line that worked either. Your 04 was a wonderful literary device. It allowed you to greatly increase the character development of Kim. However, I am disappointed to see that you are not still posting stories. Thanks for your contribution!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

One more chapter please. The other spouses need to discover the affair.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Összességében egy gyönyörű szerelmes történet. Talán szívesen olvasnám egy rövid folytatását szintén Kim elmesélésében. A gyerekeket is bele lehetne vonni. Köszönöm, hogy megírtad.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

1 star - cheaters should never prosper.

They need to be publicly humiliated and shunned.

WHERE are the TAGS?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous