The Infection Ch. 11

Story Info
Crystal has a night with her new daddy as the virus spreads.
1.8k words
4.51
6.5k
6
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel was luxurious and Crystal washed down the taste of cum from her mouth with another dirty martini. Mr. Holmes carried on about the work they were doing but Crystal wasn't listening, she just wanted to see his dick again and put it inside of her. She wanted daddy to fill her with his cum. She didn't know what made her say it but it felt right. And he seemed to enjoy it.

"You seem distracted," he said, his hand touching her thigh. The feeling was electric.

"I just want to please you daddy," she purred softly.

"That's what I like to hear," Mr. Holmes said. "Want to come up stairs?"

"Yes," Crystal said, following the man through the lobby and into the elevator. She leaned into him, hooking her arm into his. His arm was big, solid. His strong hand on her lower back pushed her out of the elevator at the right stop, guiding her down the hall to his suite. She followed him into the room as he opened the door and gasped. It was huge with a huge view of the city. She ran to the window and squealed like a little girl.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," she said as he poured himself a drink. He sat down in the chair and sipped his drink.

"Take that dress off," he said. She complied, unzipping the dress and dropping it to the floor. She stood there only in her thong.

"Get on your knees," he said. She complied. "Crawl to me."

"Yes daddy," she said, crawling across the floor to him and into his lap. He reached up, gently kissing her then more passionately, his hands caressing her ass and thighs. He had hands that knew what they were doing and Crystal shuddered at his touch. As they kissed, he moved to her neck and his hand found the wet spot between her legs. She gasped as he gently stuck two fingers inside of her as he kissed her collarbone.

"Oh, daddy," she gasped. He slowly moved his fingers over her clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her whole body.

"Don't cum," he whispered in her ear as his strong hands moved all over her body, deftly arousing her with every touch. The man knew how to touch a woman's body. With a gentle squeeze and push he sent her back to her knees between his legs. She could feel his cock pushing against his pants.

"What?" she asked breathlessly. He said nothing as she rubbed the bulge in his pants. She quickly went to work undoing the belt and zipper, sliding the pants down and off. For the second time that night she drew out his huge cock. She studied this time, her petite hands gently rubbing the shaft. She sighed, "It's so beautiful."

He said nothing in response, his eyes watching her. She began kissing the underside softly, gently. She moved up to the enormous, bulbous head and licked and swallowed it like a popsicle. With one move he stood, cramming the cock all the way into her mouth. She grunted and gagged as he slowly but forcefully moved his cock in and out of her mouth. Her pussy practically exploded as he fucked her face. She gasped, desperately, for air as he pulled out, drool down her chin, leaving his cock glistening with her salive.

"I need you inside me daddy," she pleaded, he slapped her face with his cock, it felt like being hit with a baseball bat. "Please daddy."

He offered her a hand, and lifted her up, leading her into the bedroom. She laid down on the bed and he removed the rest of his clothes. She was surprised at how well he was built for an older man. But she kept looking at his cock. She needed it inside of her.

He pulled her around, hanging her head over the edge of the bed and without warning shoved his cock through her open mouth and down her throat. She groaned as he brutally fucked her throat. Drool ran down her face, mixing with the tears from the lack of oxygen. She took all nine inches with no trouble. Part of her mind wondered if that was another side effect of this virus. He pulled out and looked down at the mess of her face. He wiped her down with his handkerchief and said, "Get up on the bed."

"Whatever you say, daddy," she said as she repositioned herself on the bed and he moved between her legs, teasing her wet pussy with the head of his cock. "I need it."

He slowly slid his cock inside her. She gasped at the girth.

"Yesssss," she squealed as he started moving in and out. She wrapped her legs around him pushing him deeper inside of her, her hands gripping his wide back. He fucked her hard and long before pulling out and flipping her around, propping her up on all fours. Crystal moaned as he pushed inside of her.

"Yes, daddy, oh God," she screamed as he fucked her from behind. He yanked on her hair, arching her back. Every nerve in her body felt like it was exploding, his balls loudly slapping against her. "My ass, fuck my ass."

He pushed her down on the bed, he shoved his cock into her ass. She cried out into the sheets, gripping them with her hands as he fucked her ass.

"Yes daddy, yes daddy, yes daddy," she howled into the sheets.

He pulled out of her and she spun around as he laid on his back. She put his cock in her mouth, tasting her ass and pussy juice on his cock. She jerked off until she straddled him, impaling herself on his cock.

"Is this what you want, daddy," she asked as she rode his cock, hands on his broad chest.

"Yes, baby girl," he said, his hands playing with her tits as she rode him. She cried out as she came multiple times. He pushed her off and pulled up her left leg to his shoulder, entering her again. She panted and moaned as he fucked her. How was he lasting this long? Finally, she could feel him moving faster. He pushed her off and she crawled across the bed to his cock and started jerking it off.

"I want your cum daddy, cum for me."

He blasted her face with cum and she licked his cock clean.

"Did I do good daddy?"

He just nodded and laid back.

"So this is what your compound does?"

"Hang on," she said, going to the bathroom and cleaning her face off. She crawled back into bed, resting her head on his broad chest. "There was some kind of accident and it's acting more like a virus. It can change the physical composition of a person. I grew in height and bust overnight. My friend Lindsey is an All-American soccer player and it made her softer with bigger tits."

"How did she get it?"

Crystal blushed, "I think I gave it to her."

"You passed it to her?"

"And it seems another boy on my floor," she said. "And men seem to sense when sex is going on and just join in. I think it affects everyone differently, silly, but it makes them all super, super horny."

"Lowers inhibition," Holmes said. "Could we have some kind of outbreak?"

"Wouldn't that be great?" she giggled. "Free use for everyone."

"Crystal, this could be dangerous," he said. "I wonder what effect it's going to have on me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Almost half the campus was completely infected with the virus and people were noticing changes in people they knew and didn't know. The Tri-Alphas had done a lot of the damage, practically devolving into savages over sex, though a peculiar side effect seemed to be that they could only have consenual sex. If someone refused, they moved on to the next person they saw.

One of the people a Tri-Alpha infected was Isabella Kozlov, an all-star volleyball player. She already had nearly six foot tall, had a killer body and an ass to die for but the morning after having sex with one of the Tri-Alphas her bust size had moved from an impressive 32C to a 34D. She would've been someone Crystal would've liked to study. Why was that the only change she went through when Crystal went through so many.

Isabella was confused why her bras didn't fit the next morning and her roommates marveled at her new boobs. She managed to fit them into a sports bra and she went to class. All during class she was warm and felt all the eyes on her as she walked into the room. And she liked it, smiling at all the boys staring at her. Her mind wandered and she realized she was horny. She wasn't one for booty calls, so she thought about going back to her room to masturbate when she noticed the TA in her Communications class checking her out. Something in her brain snapped and she followed him after class back to her professor's office.

"Um, Tim, I need some help with something," she said, surprised by the husky quality of her voice, as she stood outside the office. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Sure, come on in," he said, shutting the door. "What can I help you with?"

"This," she said, dropping to her knees and unzipping his pants. He tried to move away from her, but she held on to him, pulling out his semi-rigid cock and put it in her mouth. Tim groaned as she swallowed it whole, letting it grow inside of her mouth. She moaned, her hands going down into her yoga pants to rub her clit. She bobbed on his cock, gobbling on it, saliva slurping as she worked it over. Tim grabbed her head and pushed it all the way down the shaft. Tim wasn't a giant, but it was big enough to cause her to gag. She pushed back and looked up at him.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "Right here, in the office."

She couldn't believe what she was saying. The night before with the Tri-Alpha, Curt might have been his name, was wild. It was something she didn't usually do, but a few beers in it seemed like a fun idea. Now she couldn't control herself. She peeled off her clothes, leaving her completely naked. He stared at her and attacked her boobs, sucking them as he forced her against the desk. She spread her legs and he started fucking her.

A few floors below Timisha Avery had Professor Lincoln's hand up her shorts leg, fingering her. She gasped and moaned before finally turning on the older man, pulling out his growing bulge and riding him until he filled her with his cum.

Out in the suburbs Tanya was in her car, legs spread wide open as Doug Preston, of all people, fucked her while Tanya was at home blowing three of her son's college friends. The virus, if that's what you could call it, was racing through the city and thanks to one Anastasia Wolf was about to reach the next town over.