The Infection Ch. 12

Story Info
The infection continues for Crystal and Lindsey.
1.3k words
4.64
3.6k
2
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal made it back to campus in time for her first class. She didn't care that she was still dressed in the same black dress and heels as the night before. No one seemed to mind as she sauntered into the classroom and took a seat in the front of the room just so the professor, a stolid, older man would be forced to stare at her shapely legs. She loved the way her new legs looked, even more than how big her tits had gotten. She could hear the whispers of the jealous sorority girls in the back as crossed and uncrossed her legs. She noticed one girl, tall and curvy, that she thought looked familiar. She might've been a volleyball player but she didn't look the same. In an instant Crystal knew that she'd been infected just like her and was trying to come to grips with the changes to her body.

The professor stammered through his lesson as he was distracted by Crystal's legs. He became so flustered that he actually ended class fifteen minutes early and excused himself. Crystal wandered to the back to the room and smiled at the tall girl. She was easily six feet tall and smiled as Crystal approached her.

"I'm Crystal."

"I'm Isabelly...I mean Isabella."

"You're cute."

"You're hot as fuck," Isabella said. "I want to see what's under that dress."

Before Crystal knew it, she was in a bathroom with this girl's tongue down her throat. Isabella was still bigger and stronger than the bimbofied Crystal. She pushed her against the counter while locking the bathroom door, then lifted her onto the counter as if she weighed nothing. She forced up Crystal's dress and gasped when she saw that she had no underwear on.

"You little slut," Isabella said.

"You have no idea," Crystal responded.

"I need to taste you," Isabella said as she dropped to her knees and forced open Crystal's legs. Crystal looked down at the girl hungrily as the girl lowered her head and started rubbing her clit. Crystal tightened her thighs around Isabella's head as the girl started licking her pussy. Crystal moaned, trying to stay quiet but finding it difficult. Isabella's fingers plunged into Crystal's ass as she tonguefucked her.

Crystal came hard, groaning as she did. Isabella stood up, grabbing Crystal by the hair and forcing her to her knees in front of her. Isabella peeled off her shorts and underwear then pushing Crystal's face into her pussy. Crystal didn't need to be told what to do, she buried her nose in the tall girl's clit and started to tongue her wet pussy. The girl's long legs wrapped around Crystal's head and she rubbed her clit while she ate her out.

"Yes, yes, yes," Isabella breathed as Crystal worked over her pussy. When she came, Isabella spasmed with pleasure, squeezing so hard Crystal was sure her head was going to pop. Isabella looked down at Crystal in the rumpled cocktail dress and smiled.

"When can we do that again?" Isabella asked.

"Tonight? Around seven," Crystal said as she straightened out the dress in the mirror. "I'll bring the toys."

"Better yet, I'll bring a cock."

"I'll still bring the toys," Crystal said.

"Room 207 in Benedict Hall."

"Sounds good," Crystal said. "Don't start without me."

"I won't."

Crystal's mouth still tasted like Isabella's pussy as she made her way back to her next class. She managed to keep herself together until her break at eleven. She had just enough time to go back to her room and change into something a little more comfortable before she headed to the lab. She needed to figure out what was going on before it got out of hand.

She opened the door to her room and was surprised to see that Lindsey was entertaining guests. And by entertaining, the three guys in the room were fucking her airtight. She straddled over one guy while another pounded her ass from above, a third was fucking her mouth with an impressive cock.

"You little slut," Crystal said as she closed the door, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She got on the bed, pushing the guy in her mouth away while straddling in front of her. Lindsey buried her face into Crystal's pussy while the guy underneath them licked her ass.. The guy from her mouth gaped, not sure what to do.

"Put your cock in my mouth, now," Crystal commanded.

He obliged, sticking his cock in her mouth. He fucked her mouth hard, his ball slapping her chin as saliva and drool covered her chin. She moaned at Lindsey's expert tongue. When did she get so good at this? Crystal's whole body shook as she came so hard she nearly bit the guy's cock off. She pushed him away, "Fuck me."

She spun around on all fours and the guy shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She came again, squealing with pleasure. One of the guys pulled out of Lindsey, repositioning himself so that she impaled her ass on the guy on the bottom while the guy on top slid into her pussy. She screamed with pleasure. The guy fucking Crystal fucked her ass harder and was grunting. Crystal hoped he wasn't ready to cum.

The guy fucking Lindsey's ass grunted and said, "I'm going to cum."

"Fill my ass."

His grunt told Crystal that he came in her ass and Lindsey pushed the guy fucking her pussy off her. She waddled back and shoved her ass into Crystal's face. She lapped up the guy's cum from her ass while the other guy started fucking Lindsey's face.

"I'm gonna cum."

"On my face," Crystal said as the guy behind her pushed her down on the bed. Crystal flopped on her back and both guys came all over her. Lindsey was on her in a second, licking up the cum off of Crystal's body. They boys leaned back and watched as the girls kissed one another swapping the cum they both had been swallowing between one another.

"You can go now boys," Lindsey said as she reached into her nightstand for the dildo. The boys left without saying anything and Lindsey looked down at Crystal's prone form, still covered in cum and saliva. Lindsey pulled on the strap on as Crystal writhed in the cum. Lindsey said, "Get in the other bed."

"But Windsey, I'm so comfy here."

Lindsey didn't wait. She grabbed Crystal by the hair and pulled her on to her own bed, shoving her face down into the fresh sheets and started fucking her.. Crystal grunted into the blanket, gripping it tightly with her hands.

"I'm going to fuck you like those boys fucked me."

"Please, God, fuck me in my ass."

"Not because you asked me to," Lindsey said coldly as she pulled the dildo out of Crystal's pussy and shoved it into her ass. Crystal came multiple times and lost track of how long Lindsey fucked her before she finally collapsed, exhausted. When she woke up, Lindsey was laying next to her, the dildo abandoned on the floor.

"I need to go to the lab," Crystal said. "I have to figure this out. I think I infected you."

"I can't stop Crystal," Lindsey said, sounding almost desperate. "I think about dick or fucking all the time.I blew that annoying RA this morning and I'm going over to fucking role play something with Professor Kennedy so I don't have to take the midterm. He asked me if I liked dressed up and even asked my sizes. And I gave them to him!"

"I'm fucking some dude with a volleyball player tonight," Crystal said.

"Who?"

"No idea."

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know," Crystal said. "I have to figure this out."