The Infection Ch. 10

Story Info
Lindsey cleans up & Crystal meets daddy.
1.9k words
4.65
4.7k
7
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal sat in her room alone, plotting how she was going to get sex next. Her pussy ached for cock, but she'd take anything at this point. She was so lost in her thoughts that she jumped when the door opened and Lindsey walked in. Crystal squinted and looked at her roommate.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes," Lindsey said. Crystal was up off her bed before the door shut and her tongue was down Lindsey's throat and she was pulling off her shirt. She wanted to feel the cum on her skin. She tasted the cum on Lindsey's tongue. She sucker her lips and pulled away, rubbing her tits against Lindsey's cum covered tits. Lindsey moaned, "God, yes."

Crystal pushed Lindsey against the bed as she kissed her neck, her collar bone, licking up the splotches of cum on her body. Crystal pushed her back on to the bed and crawled over the top of Lindsey, licking every square inch of Lindsey's body. Lindsey moaned and arched her back as Crystal sucked on her nipples and licked her tits. Lindsey grabbed Crystal's hair and pushed her down. Her pussy still ached for sex. She wanted Crystal's tongue inside of her.

Crystal's fingers reached down, finding Lindsey's clit and started slowly rubbing her it in tiny circles. Lindsey grabbed the blanket on the bed and wrapped it around her hand. Crystal took her time, lapping up the cum and kissing Lindsey's tummy as she did so.

"I need you," Lindsey said.

"I know," Crystal said between licks, taking her time and driving Lindsey crazy. Crystal increased her fingering, plunging two fingers in at a time. Lindsey cried out, her pussy still sore from all the cocks that had been inside of her, but Crystal's fingers still felt good and it sent waves of pleasure all over Lindsey's body as they moved in and out of her. Lindsey thrashed as Crystal moved down her body to her pussy. She kissed her inner thighs as she rubbed where Lindsey's legs met her him. Lindsey's legs wrapped around Crystal's head.

Crystal could practically smell the cum in her pussy. She attacked it, sucking on the clit, lashing her tongue all over her pussy. Lindsey came in no time, panting and moaning as Crystal didn't stop. Lindsey ran fingers through her hair as Crystal moved further down, plunging a finger into Lindsey's ass. Lindsey gasped and pulled on her hair as she opened Lindsey's asshole and licked inside. Lindsey's insides exploded and she squeezed Crystal's head with her thighs. Crystal didn't stop. She reached over to her nightstand and pulled out her strap on.

"I want to fuck you."

Lindsey said nothing, she needed to be filled by cock, she didn't care if it was a plastic cock. Crystal deftly put on the apparatus and slid it into her roommate's wet pussy. Lindsey moaned and reached up to put Crystal's nipple in her mouth. Lindsey swore her tits were bigger than the last time. Crystal moved the cock in and out of her friend's pussy in perfect rhythm with Lindsey's thrusts. Crystal wanted cock now too put liked fucking her friend. Then there was a knock on the door. As if he sensed something was going on, Max Wyatt called into through the door.

"Crystal, I have that thing for you."

"Door's open," Crystal moaned. Lindsey's nails were digging into Crystal's back. Max closed the door behind him and stared at the scene in front of him, his hand instantly going to his growing cock.. Crystal purred, "Fuck my ass."

Within seconds his pants were off and his hard cock, a little thicker than the last time, was in his hands. He stroked it a few times to make sure it was ready. Crystal positioned herself so he could slide his cock into her ass and he did so. The force of his thrust timed perfectly with Crystal's next thrust into Lindsey and she bit her lip to stop the scream from escaping her lips. Crystal moaned as Max fucked her ass in perfect time with her fucking Lindsey. Lindsey's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her leg shook as she came again. She reached over Crystal to Max, "Fuck my ass Max."

Crystal pulled out of Linsdey's wet pussy and Lindsey got up on the bed, her face down and ass up. Crystal took off the strap on and positioned herself, leg spread, in front of Lindsey, who immediately started tongue-fucking Crystal's pussy. Max moved behind Lindsey and started fucking her ass. Lindsey was already weak and could feel the waves of pleasure falling over her. She could barely concentrate on Crystal, who held her head down between her legs.

"That's it Max, fuck my ass, fuck my ass," Lindsey said, lifting her head from Crystal's pussy. Crystal grabbed Lindsey by her hair and jammed her face back into her crotch. Max kept pumping Lindsey's ass and moaned into Crystal's wet pussy. Max's thrusts grew harder and faster.

"I'm going to cum."

"No," Crystal said. "I want your cum."

"Not fair,"Lindsey whined. "I want your cum."

Max pulled out and the two girls knelt before him. His cum covered Crystal's face and mouth. She licked it up and turned to kiss Lindsey, sharing Max's cum with her. Max shuddered as Crystal licked his cock clean then fell back on to Lindsey's bed.

"Holy shit," he said. "It's like I knew what you guys were doing."

"I can't stop thinking about sex," Lindsey said, her fingers reacher over to squeeze Crystal's nipple. Crystal gasped.

"I can't concentrate on anything but sex," Crystal said. "This has something to do with that libido enhancer I was working on. Look at how big my tits are."

"I want to put them in my mouth," Lindsey said, taking Crystal's entire nipple in her mouth.

Crystal cleared her head and pushed her away. "No, I have to concentrate. This is bad or it's going to be bad. Look at what's happened to you Linds, your tits and tummy. Your body looks completely different."

Lindsey looked down noticing her bigger tits and curvier hips.

"And Max, you look bigger than before," Crystal said. "And your cock is definitely bigger!"

"I know, right."

"What's the libido enhancer?"

"Something the professor and I were working on," Crystal explained, her mind clear for a moment. "For couples have intimacy issues. I botched something when I was working with it and there was an accident. Maybe that has something to do with it."

Lindsey was already in Crystal's closet looking for something and Max was on the phone. Crystal sighed.

"I have to go to the lab," she said. Max followed her out and was talking to someone named Enid. Lindsey was busy in the closet.

#####################

Crystal was doing her best to concentrate, trying to figure out what had happened when she heard two male voices coming down the hall. Her pussy almost instantly became wet. Professor Kawa walked into the lab followed by a tall, handsome older man in a suit.

"Ah, my prized student, Crystal Wong may I introduce Clayton Holmes, director of development for Acme Chemicals. He is very interested in what you are working on."

"Is that so?" Crystal purred.

Professor Kawa stared at her for a moment then seemed just notice her tits and stared for a moment longer.

"Yes, I'd like to know more about it," Holmes said. "Perhaps over drinks."

"A dirty martini is just what the doctor ordered," Crystal said.

"I'll leave you to it, my wife is expecting me home and I'm an hour late as it is," Professor Kawa said.

"Thanks professor," Holmes said. The tall man smiled at her. "Did you want to change?"

Crystal was in yoga pants and a tank top. She blushed and nodded.

"Meet me in front of Garrett Hall in an hour."

"Perfect."

Crystal ran to her dorm, showered without playing with herself and changed into the same black cocktail dress Lindsey had worn the night of her adventure with the two business men. Holmes was right on time, his black BMW waiting for her. Crystal got in the car and smiled at him.

"We'll, that's quite the improvement," he said. "Perhaps you could recommend a nice bar?"

"Andre's," she said. She knew that it was a nice restaurant she couldn't afford but she figured he could. They made small talk in the car, where they were from, their pedigree...things like that. All Crystal could do was think of how much she wanted this man's cock inside her.

At Andre's she ordered a dirty martini and Holmes ordered a Jack and coke. He sounded so grown up compared to the college kids she was used to. She giggled a few times when she shouldn't have and leaned over so he could see down the dress. He didn't seem to notice. He asked about the enhancer and she explained it to him in layman's terms.

"So basically it's like Spanish fly," he said after the explanation.

"No, silly" she said, touching his arm then getting control of herself. "It increases testosterone in men and estrogen in women, it also affects the brain patterns by increasing the sex hormones in the brain. We've just hit a snag, so to speak."

"What is that?"

"It's working too well," she said, giggling.

"Should we skip the drinks and go right to my hotel?"

"I was really looking forward to a dirty martini," she pouted. She perked up. "I have an idea."

She moved the seat all the way back and got up on her knees and started kissing his neck, her hand rubbing his already stiffening cock.

"This could work," he said.

When the cock was hard enough she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was huge, a full nine inches and still growing. She swallowed it in one gulp and she felt him shudder. She bobbed up and down, drooling on his big cock, her pussy wet from the excitement. She was going to have that cock inside of her tonight. After her dirty martini.

She slurped up and down on this shaft as he deftly maneuvered the steering wheel to give her more room. She obliged by kissing under the shaft then licking the head. He moved one hand into her soft hair and forced her to swallow his cock again, bobbing up and down at his whim. He was firm but gentle enough that he wasn't forcing her all the way down. She groaned as she sucked on his cock. She shifted a few times as he stopped at stop lights or turned this way or that. His phone chiming in the give directions to Andre's. He let her go and she moved at the pace that he had set for her. Not wanting to ruin his pants, she slurped up her spit. He patted her head and said, "Good girl, I'm almost there."

"Okay, daddy," she said without thinking and went back to his cock. She felt his balls tighten and she ran her nails under them. With a soft grunt and a thrust of his hips, Mr. Holmes filled Crystal's mouth with cum. She slurped all of it up and sat back up, showing him the cum before swallowing it. He smiled approvingly.

"That's a good girl."

"Thank you, Daddy."