The Infection Ch. 14

Story Info
Crystal keeps a date with the newest carrier.
1.3k words
4.63
2.9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benedict Hall was close enough to the labs that Crystal decided to go there first. She wore an old sundress with no underwear or bra. She had a feeling she was going to want to be out of her clothes very quickly. Her 36 DDD tits pushed against the fabric, earning glances and glares from the people in the lab. She went to her station and started going over her work, but could barely concentrate. She looked at the clock, it was almost seven. She wondered what the girl, Isabella, had planned for the evening.

"So, the libido enhancer worked?" Professor Kawa asked.

She turned and looked at the wizened little man. He smiled at her.

"It's out of control," she said, sharing her hypothesis about it spreading through sex. He nodded his head as he listened. "We have to stop it."

"I'm afraid that's impossible," he said, folding his hands in front of him. "You've unleashed a most dangerous virus on the world. Look at what's become of you."

"What about a libido suppressor?"

"An anti-virus? How would you administer it?"

Her eyes suddenly went out of focus. She tried to think about it but her mind wandered.

"The physical change is interesting," he said, almost sounding disinterested. "Happens fast."

"Are you studying me?"

"Of course I am," he said. "How many partners have you had since your accident?"

She turned bright red then looked up at the clock. Her whole body shivered. She needed to go.

"You really can't help yourself?"

"I have to go."

She left him behind, rushing across the quad and to Benedict Hall. She took the elevator to the second floor and knocked on the door of room 207.

"Come in," Isabella called breathlessly. Crystal opened the door and walked in. Isabella was sprawled on the bed, her legs spread wide open and a naked boy on his knees between them going to town on her pussy. She was completely naked, her impressive 34D tits wobbling as she moved from the boy between her legs, her dark hair in two perfect braids. Between moans, Isabella said, "Get over here."

Crystal didn't even take her dress off, she straddled over Isabella's face, grinding her pussy onto her mouth. Isabella's tongue darted all over Crystal's sensitive pussy. Crystal giggled at first but then she started to moan at the pleasure radiating up her body.

"Who is this?" the boys asked.

"Shut up, Mike, and make me cum."

Mike said nothing, moving his head back between her legs. Crystal crawled off Isabella's face and moved down to suck on Mike's balls. He grunted in appreciation. Isabella cried out, clenching her thighs together as she came. Mike stayed still for a moment as Crystal tongued his balls. Finally she gave one strong suck and stood up.

"I want to fuck both of you," Crystal said, pulling the dildo out of her purse. She stepped out of her dress and put the dildo on. "You first big boy."

Mike stammered but before he knew it, his cock was sliding into Isabella's pussy. He fucked her hard and squealed a little when Crystal probed his ass with her lube covered fingers. He was so tight. This was going to be fun.

"Um, excuse me," Isabella said, "Don't stop fucking me."

Mike went back to fucking Isabella, only grunting a little as Crystal slowly entered his ass. She pushed with all her might, forcing Mike's hips forward and harder into Isabella. Mike moaned as he fucked and was fucked at the same time. Crystal heard Isabella's high pitched moans and pumped harder into Mike's tight ass. She pulled out of Mike then straddled over Isabella's face with the dildo. Isabella's eyes bulged as Crystal forced the plastic cock into her mouth. Crystal forced it down her throat and felt herself get wet as she forced the girl to gag on the cock. As Crystal face fucked her, Mike hammered her pussy with his cock. Isballed whimpered as she was taking it in two holes.

"I'm gonna cum," Mike announced. Crystal didn't stop fucking her face as Mike continued to pump, his pace quickening. Isabella tried to say something but it came out as a garbled grunt. She smiled as the girls head jerked back with every thrust then suddenly felt something warm splatter across her back and heard Mike grunt, "Sorry."

"It's okay," Crystal purred. "Izzy will clean it."

Crystal pulled out of Isabella's mouth, turned and waggled her ass in Isabella's face. She lapped up the cum off Crystal's back, moaning quietly as she did. Crystal's body tingled when Isabella's fingers prodded her asshole.

Mike had fallen back on his butt, watching the tall girl lick cum off the other girl's ass while fingering her asshole before moving to her pussy. Crystal unbuckled the dildo and flopped down face first onto the bed as Isabella played with her pussy. The girl knew what she was doing and she gripped the sheets with her teeth as she started playing with her clit while her tongue darted in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, God," Crystal moaned through the sheets in her mouth as she writhed beneath the other girl's tongue.

"I want to fuck you," Isabella said, picking up the dildo and strapping it on. Crystal said nothing but waggled her ass in front of the taller girl. She positioned herself at just the right height for Isabella start fucking her from behind. Crystal moaned and pushed back against the other girl.

"God, don't stop fucking me."

Isabella obeyed the request and started thrusting against Crystal. She turned to see Mike watching, his cock already twitching back to life.

"Come here," she grunted as Isabella fucked her. "Lay down on the bed."

Crystal pushed Isabella away then gently shoved Mike onto the bed. She mounted herself on his cock, rotating her hips slightly. It was bigger than she was expecting. She bounced up and down on it, sliding up and down the shaft. She slowed then looked back to Isabella, who took the hint. Moving closer she lined the plastic cock up with Crystal's ass and slipped it into her asshole. Crystal squealed.

"Oh my God!"

Crystal's entire body tensed. She'd been DPed before but this felt different. She couldn't explain it and her moans became panting screams.

"That's it, fuck me like the whore I am, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy."

The analytical part of her brain observed the behavior and wondered if the virus had anything to do with this feeling so good. She wondered about the professor. Did he know that this was going to happen? Did he care? God, she felt so good being filled up like this.

They changed positions so that her ass impaled on Mike's cock and Isabella slipped into her pussy. She felt Mike pumping her ass from below while Isabella pounded her from the top. She screamed in pleasure.

"Ooooh, aaaah, fuck me, fill me, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She didn't know how long they had been fucking her when she heard Mike groan and then felt his warm cum fill her ass. He stopped and pulled out. She clenched her asshole shut. Isabella didn't slow down fucking her pussy. Crystal came multiple times.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed, tearing scratches into the taller girl's back. Crystal flopped back, almost unconscious. Isabella pulled out and looked down at Crystal.

"I need his cum," Isabella said and pushed Crystal onto her stomach and began to eat her ass, licking and slurping the cum from her ass, filling her mouth with as much as she could. She stopped when she seemed to have enough and moved to look Crystal in the eyes. She forced Crystal's mouth open and drooled the cum into the other girl's mouth. Crystal then kissed Isabella, swapping the cum on each other's tongues back and forth.

"Holy fuck," Mike said, watching raptly as the girls swapped his cum with one another. He looked at the clock nervously. "I-I-I-I have to go."

Crystal watched him leave, her body sticky from sweat and cum. Isabella let her settle in the crook of her arm.

"I have do do something about this," she said just before she fell asleep in Isabella's arms.