The Infection Ch. 15

Story Info
The infection spreads.
2k words
4.46
3.2k
3
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We step away from Crystal and Lindsey and see how the virus is spreading in other ways.

#################

Crystal left Isabella sleeping and returned to her dorm room. To her surprise, Lindsey was there sleeping. She removed her sundress and got into bed with Lindsey, who was also naked. Lindsey purred like a kitten as Crystal curled up against her back, resting a hand on Linsey's boob. Lindsey let out a little gasp. Crystal fought the rising urge to fuck Lindsey, to taste her, to hear her call out her name and fell asleep instead.

When she woke, Lindsey was gone, probably to class. At least she hoped that she was on her way to class. Crystal concentrated on getting dressed, ignoring the urges warming her body. She needed someone inside her, filling her holes. But she ignored the feeling and went to class. Everyone was looking at each other lustily, sizing one another up. It had spread that much. After class she went to the lab. She needed to do something about the situation.

On the other side of town, Mrs. Preston was in her kitchen when three of her son's friends, Scott, Alan and Eric had stopped by. They were seniors in high school and stopped by to meet up with Dave. Mrs. Preston was home alone. Her husband out of town on business and her daughter was at her husband's parent's house. Dave was out with his girlfriend, which meant he wouldn't be home for a while. She looked at the three boys and was already wet. The virus had changed her physically like Crystal but it made her horny as hell. She'd fucked her husband every night and tried to talk him into fucking their regular babysitter, Megan, but he wouldn't because it was his business partner's daughter, though he'd been weakening on it lately. In the meantime, she looked at these three virile young men hungrily and smiled at them. She decided that she wanted them inside of her.

"Would you boys mind helping me with something?" she asked.

Almost instantly the boys said they'd be happy to help and followed her upstairs.She led them into the bedroom. The boys hesitated until Alan crossed the threshold first. She told them to wait right there as she stepped into her closet. She took off everything but her bra and panties. They were a black, lacy matching set.

She stepped back into the bedroom and the boys gaped. They'd all seen her in a bathing suit around the pool, she had seen them looking at her, and no matter how modest the suit, they would have to hide their boners from her. This time, they made no such attempt. She walked up to each giving them long kisses as she stroked their cocks through their shorts. Then she dropped to her knees and started by unzipping Eric zipper, freeing his cock. It was particularly big, so she deep throated it on the first try.

"Jesus Christ," Eric said, nearly collapsing. The two other boys pulled down their shorts, stepping out of them. As she sucked on Eric's cock, she stroked the other two boy's cocks with her hands, alternatingly sucking each of their cocks in turn. They moaned loudly, all looking at one another in disbelief.

"Don't cum yet boys," she said, but suddenly she was up in the air, thrown over Alan's broad shoulders. She squealed as he manhandled her, throwing her on the bed with her head hanging off the side of the bed. He lowered his cock right into her mouth, roughly fucking her face. She felt her pussy get wet. For a high school senior, he knew what he wanted and what he was doing. She felt someone touching her pussy though she couldn't tell who it was.

"Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh!" she said as he fucked her mouth, his balls slapping her drool covered face.

"You like this?" he said, pulling out and looking down at her. Mrs. Preston looked up at him.

"Is that all you've-guh!"

He fucked her face viciously and she groaned as he did.

"Can we....can we fuck her?" Scott asked. Eric didn't answer because his face was buried in Mrs.Preston's pussy, licking and fingering her.

"Of course we can," Alan said, pulling out his cock so she could answer.

"Fill my holes," she said.

"You heard her boys," Alan said, roughly grabbing Mrs. Preston, lifting her up. She looked over to Scott.

"Get on the bed, honey," she said. He obeyed and she pushed him on his back, his cock as straight as a flagpole. She undid her bra and pulled down her panties, crawling back on to the bed and straddling him, sliding his cock into her pussy. She looked down at him as she slid down the entire shaft. He moaned with pleasure as she started moving up and down on him. She felt rough hands push her down. Alan pulled apart her asscheeks and spit down. She almost came right there. Then he shoved his cock into her ass and she screeched in pleasure.

Alan controlled the tempo and Scott just shuddered underneath her. She looked up and saw Eric standing there, his cock in his hand, seemingly unsure of what to do. Finally she said, "What are you waiting for? Fuck my face."

Scott slid his cock into her mouth with a grunt. She drooled all over it, flicking her tongue on the underside as he moved it in and out of her mouth. She'd never been fucked airtight and it nearly made her explode, loving every moment of it. Scott came first, filling her pussy with cum. He tried to move but couldn't and she wound up grinding on top of him as Alan slammed into her ass.

Eric came next, cum exploding into her mouth. She showed it to him as it leaked down her chin. before swallowing it. Scott was finally able to move out from under Mrs. Preston. He and Eric watched as Alan continued to pound away.

"You can't handle my pussy?" Mrs Preston asked. Alan pulled out of her ass and slammed into her pussy, shoving her face down into the pillows. Mrs. Preston grasped the sheets desperately as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her, tightening her pussy around his big cock. He kept slamming away until finally grunting and filling her with a second load. He pulled out and Mrs. Preston collapsed into a sweaty mess on the bed. The boys looked down at her and she sighed.

"Thank you boys."

#

Ana Wolf had booked the men's club months earlier, well before she caught the infection that changed her. They were regulars and a lot of fun. It helped that they paid well. She showed up as she usually did in a black cocktail dress and heels, not that either would stay on long. She noticed that the dress was a little tighter in the hips and bust since the last time she wore it.

Where Mrs. Preston hadn't changed her physically because of the infection but Ana had. Her tits had grown an entire cup size and her hips were a little curvier, so much so, the man who answered the door, Ben, noticed immediately.

"New look?" he asked as he let her inside.

"Do you like it?" she asked, spinning around so he could see her new curves. She couldn't explain them but expected her host not to ask. He was far too much of a gentleman for that.

"I do," he said as he led her into the main room where six men were waiting, drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. Ana loved the smell. It turned her on. The men gaped at the new, curvier Ana. She smiled at those she knew, but several she didn't recognize. She unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor. She wore nothing underneath and put her hand on her naked hip.

"You know the rules," Ben said. "You can do anything you like but only cum in her mouth."

The men nodded, some already rubbing their cocks through their pants. Ana picked out one of the new ones, walking over to him and unbuckling his pants. She felt hands on her already, grabbing her tits and ass while an aggressive finger found her pussy. She gasped while she pulled out the newbie's cock and started stroking it. He shuddered, not sure what to do. She smiled up at him and asked, "Do you want me to put it in my mouth?"

He nodded.

She dropped to her knees and kissed his cock while still stroking it. She sucked on the head before swallowing the whole thing. He groaned and before she knew it she was surrounded by hard cocks. She took turns, putting each one in her mouth while stroking two others at the same time. The men started getting grabby and she didn't mind. She needed someone inside of her.

One man, as if he sensed her need, grabbed her, forcing her on all fours. She complied then grunted around another cock as the man behind her shoved his cock inside of her. He slapped her ass as he fucked her, while the other guys took turns fucking her mouth. The first of the guys to cum exploded into her mouth. She swallowed it and another cock got shoved into her mouth. The guy behind her pulled out and grunted. She assumed he came though she couldn't be sure. Someone else grabbed her.

"Ride me," the guy asked and she straddled over him, sliding up and down on his cock. Another cock filled her mouth as she worked two more with her hands. One of them came on the guy on the floor and he swore.

"Aim for my mouth, boys," Ana said between gasps as she fucked the guy harder. Then the guy in her mouth came and she swallowed it. The guy she was riding pushed her off, his cum fountaining into the air. She got down and cleaned all the cum off of the man she had been riding. That wasn't normally something she did, but she couldn't help it. She wanted his cum inside of her. She crawled around on all fours looking for another cock. She was about to say something when she turned to see the newbie she had first approached with a crazed look in his eyes. She gasped as he grabbed her, twisting her around and, pulling her ass into the air, he shoved his cock into her ass.

He brutalized her asshole with a huge cock and she creamed in pleasure as he did. He pushed her to the couch as he slammed in and out of her. She looked up and saw another cock coming towards her face. She opened her mouth and took it. She lost all sense of time as the men spit roasted her. She knew it was over when she felt cum on her back shortly before the man in front of her filled her mouth with cum. She crawled around and said, "Anyone else?"

The men all seemed satisfied for now and went back to their whiskies and cigars. An hour later, though, they were ready again and this time she just blew them, alternating from guy to guy. She slobbered all over their eager cocks, letting them slide in and out of her mouth.

"Give me all your cock, I want your cum," she said, winding up back on the couch, hanging upside down. The men each took turns fucking her throat. Her face was covered in saliva as each man came, dripping down her face. Some of the men were taking pictures of her cum splattered face.She didn't mind. She licked up and swallowed as much as she could before toweling off and cleaning up. She took her usual envelope from Ben, though she probably would've done that for free. So much so, she still inexplicably was craving cock as she drove home.