All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 03'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter. I have been hooked on this story since I read the first chapter of book 1 two years ago!

DamianthesilverwolfDamianthesilverwolfover 2 years ago

I love this story and how it builds the world. You are working on something amazing and I cannot wait to read more.

DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Intriguing chapter in this great saga, really looking forward to the next instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least this chapter didn’t end with a cliff hanger…. I look forward to the continuation of this world. May your life be long and your shlong remain ever girthy. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stellar chapter as always, setting up some great threads to pull on in the future! Can’t wait to read more!

N0tMeN0tMeover 2 years ago

Love this story, one of my favorite on lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came over from Xnxx to say I think you are the best writer on that site and I hope that you continue to post your great work

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 2 years ago

I thought when Noah activated his illusions the light spell would be on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Best thing on site, I keep wanting to know what is next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your patreon link isn’t in your bio. I can’t find you under Hannibal north. Or sage of the forlorn path. On Amazon Book 3 is available only in paperback… is this the completed book if so id like to buy a kindle or pdf version pls and Ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My browser closed before my message posted, grrr. I can’t recall all I wrote, but, I waited months for this book, reading book 2 and then waiting until later in the year was agonising

I am really enjoying the book, my only critique would be that Noah’s disdain for everyone is getting a tad old. Yes he is jaded with life, he’s had so many. But he is not so jaded that he doesn’t want to learn. Somewhere a touch of humanity wouldn’t hurt. Letting no one in does not allow for growth.

He is human, with no empathy or sympathy, hoe does he keep going if no one can touch him?

anonymouslove7anonymouslove7over 2 years ago

I was reading this on another site and got annoyed when no one was commenting until I realised I was one of them, so here's my two cents.

I've already read up to chapter 5 so to anyone who hasn't, I sincerely hope this doesn't spoil too much. so here goes.

first I really admire your ability to create suspense; I find myself checking almost everyday for a new chapter. chapter 4 ended on such a massive cliff hanger! what's the curse? or who's the curse? is it Noah? (ok I'm overthinking this).

I also love how balanced your main character is. he's shown to have limitations and finds himself disadvantaged at times like when he admits to himself that should Valia have used magic he would've lost their fight. it's things like that that make the story better. I've read stories on this site and others where you couldn't lay a hand on the main character and yes it is sort of intriguing at first but it quickly gets old and somewhat predictable.

I only wish that you posted these more frequently, yeah I know I'm being impatient but I really can't help it lol.

all in all, you're one of the best writers on this site. I don't know if anyone comes to your stories for the sex scenes but if there are some that do (literally no one) they won't get disappointed. this is an erotica site after all but it is testament to the caliber of writer you are that there's full chapters without a single word on sex and people still rate even those very highly.

keep writing man, you're a fucking legend!

bgsmithjr52bgsmithjr52over 2 years ago

outstandingly creative I would buy this in a bookstore

yuramwagyuramwagover 2 years ago

You are all round writer in emotional setting, fighting scenes and most of all spinning plots,damn I just can't get enough of your work.Thanks so much,hope more chapters are on the way.

chairfanchairfanover 2 years ago

Legit you are just a great writer, keep it up!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

I must say, I am really enjoying this book of this series. So much is swirling around I can’t wait to see how it resolves. The characters are diverse, the plot, while fantasy based, is familiar enough to be relatable, and has really drawn me in. There is also the mystery of Noah’s curse, and that adds even more curiosity to my fire to read more. Nicely done story crafting at play here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two potential girlfriends was a lesbian fck poor noah, will there be some romance in this great novel because this is only the missing element here the adventure, fighting, mystery, magic, sex, and everything but i want romance even just a little bit.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Seraph's last name "Albion" -- is that a reference to the Fable games? He must be the hero on an evil playthrough, then! I've been getting Galvin and Gideon's names confused, but telling them apart now.

Really like Noah's 21st century scientific knowledge coming into play here applied to magic. I've read stories before where wizards were really no more than scholars who'd put in the time to study & learn their spells, as if using magic were mostly an intellectual exercise. Graduate degree in Applied Magic. Wonder how much faster Noah can grasp runes & magic here because of his prior education in science/technology?

One thing that concerned me was that if the professor successfully removed the curse on Noah, could that prevent him from reincarnating again and make him vulnerable to a final death? Maybe don't lift that one! The eye contact between him and Valia looks encouraging for a team-up between them in the near future (of one sort or another ;-) Bella is always a delight, and great to see Daniel working on tuning his his music to this culture. Another satisfying chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I see very little difference between Noah and the princes. Neither Noah nor the princes show any depth of morality so it’s a fairly morally neutral fight being set up.

I think the world you’ve built is interesting and you’ve done a good job of transitioning into adventures, but I don’t find myself invested in any of the characters.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Man Oh Man that was another great episode.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer3 months ago

It just keeps getting better. Well done!!!

MrJinMrJinabout 2 months ago

I love to see all the threads of the tapestry weaving together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous