All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 07'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You keep on coming with these fantastic chapters, truly a masterpiece. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story keeps growing. Nice shift in pace and growth in characters. Continuing to look forward to next chapter. Loved the educational section, should be more widely taught in real world.

DrakuluDrakuluover 2 years ago

You certainly can spin a tale, and get the imagination flowing. Your way with words is very interesting and quite enjoyable. Keep up the wonderful tale of the misplaced wanderer.

Nic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it

YassreadYassreadover 2 years ago

OMG this chapter is hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trouble like 🐝 nest stir up. And everybody get STING.

The "deal" with commandant Ford will have far reaching consequences. Intriguing ....

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 2 years ago

Brilliant read, made me laugh out loud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Umpteenth now has become the figure of around 7000 :)

Interesting twist could be that he was present at the time or perhaps was the subject of...., but I don't think you will go there.

Great story teller. I wonder though what the writers background is to write a story like this?

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapters.

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticover 2 years ago

Great stories make you cry or laugh out loud... they surprise you. Sex Ed in medieval world? in a Literotica story? Whoa! You continue to surprise and delight us. PEOPLE! Are you not entertained? : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked your new chapter on XNXX. My one request is that you find good synonyms to "select" and "script" for that site, as they censor those words (I assume out of arbitrary code execution paranoia) and out breaks up the flow of the story.

Otherwise, I'm loving where this is going. Thank you.

-UnknownZ

chairfanchairfanover 2 years ago

Series is great.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

A chapter that has dark, funny, informative, introspective, emotional, and yet still flows so well that I can’t help reading the next page? Yep, this is that chapter. Definitely one of, if not the best story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How on earth several pages of sexual education could be turned into a can’t put down chapter I’ll never know. Just brilliant. Again. This author is right up there with AspenEssling!!

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkabout 2 years ago

I’ve almost forgiven you for killing off Tin! Nice job!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationabout 2 years ago

Unique and delightful - thank you.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 2 years ago

funny as hell....love it. Twist them up and tie the knot and let them hang wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got work in 4 hours and I can't stop reading your creative masterpiece...Thank you for making me feel something resembling excitement again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really a fun chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Author : Please put a disclaimer that you might lose sleep, the story is that good

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Noah is a rogue in more than one sense of the word! Having women look at you that way is one of the best things in the world.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Ah Health class, What fun. That was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous