All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 08'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter! But i'm worried about Bella. Don't kill her off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still being swept up and away with the adventure of this story. Great weaving of threads and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent story. I truly enjoy the plot twists and slowly discovering Noah's past and future. Please continue I look forward to each installment.

N0tMeN0tMeover 2 years ago

Loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel kinda shitty because I know there's probably less than six more chapters before a long hiatus. This is really well written and I'm incredibly happy that I'm getting this for free. That said I'm not looking forward to the long break or even worse the eventual end. I've read a lot of your work over the years, you're an incredible writer and I hope you make a fuck ton of money or enjoyment for your work. Thank you for sharing your work.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Your usual very high standard, although what I love the most is the way you paint Noah, whilst gradually revealing his character and why he does what he does.

It would be so easy to explain him early, but I'm glad you don't. You're very good at the "show" not tell part of story writing, something I aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This explains his relationship with Tin, at least I think it does.

An old man's weariness, with a young man's vigor and body. Quite the dilimer.

Real heart to heart on Valentine's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story, well written, the gentle trickle of information has been amazing.

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerabout 2 years ago

I think Noah as a power fantasy is a pretty boring template, given anything he does other than magic he can (and perhaps should) be an expert at with multiple lifetimes of experience, but you have taken that and done some very interesting things with it along the way.

So far I prefer this story to other similar tales, like Patrick Rothfus' The Name of the Wind, and given how acclaimed that was for a while, you're in good company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another superb chapter. As well written as the others, what’s to say that hasn’t already be said. Oh yea - a wee bombshell dropped at the end, which I’d didn’t see coming (Noah’s desire to end it all). But perhaps he will find new meaning and a reason to live on, or perhaps not. Irrespective, I can’t wait to be taken on the rest of the journey !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a great take on the Wandering Jew. I Read every incarnation of it I can find and this is one of the better otter ones.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 2 years ago

well he told someone wow...I really thought the owl was Valon.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I never really saw this coming. I guess I was just enjoying the "now" of each chapter. I almost stopped at BK 1 Chapter 1. I am glad I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7000 years. Wish I could live that long. Great story.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Glad to see him developing enough trust with Valia to drop the facade and be real. Upset at his end goal but I think he'll end up choosing to stick around in order to protect his friends.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u5 months ago

Wow, this simple story of the first chapters of book one has evolved into a real epic that’s deep and sad and exciting. Magnificent job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous