All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 12'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What do you mean next year....

Damn

Can't wait for book 4

Covert43Covert43about 2 years ago

I loved everything, this series is incredible your writing is perfect, the story is gripping and I can find no faults, I await the next book with great excitement, I also love the justice that Noah meets out to the princes, very cathartic but oh so satisfying and deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing as always! The worst part is having to wait another year for more. I really liked that ending too. I was trying to figure out how you would reconcile Noah killing Seraph, with him apparently being Lumendori's emissary. And of course you tied that up perfectly. Thank you so much for another great installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just fantastic story telling. Well done, the plum was very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't want to wait till next year. I want the next chapter ASAP how else can I stave off boredom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Best author on this site.

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. I look forward to every book and chapter. You have taken the multiverse to a new level. Great read.

VagabondwriterVagabondwriterabout 2 years ago

I look forward to you continuing this. Your writing is excellent. There have been a few times when you have been more clumsy getting characters into place for the next plot point but the pay off is often good enough to over look it. I love how you write your fights. It would be easy to turn them into anime laser battles but your characters think out each situation and act believably. By keeping Noah less powerful in the direct combat sense and making him rely on his skill and preparation you keep the tension high because as the reader we are always waiting too see if he has just one more plan, one more trick to out smart his adversary. In the next book however I suggest you need to have Noah loose in a meaningful way. In book one he lost people but he was in near sociopathic mode so the readers were kept from feeling those losses. Book two's losses were brushed off as typically minor inconveniences. Book three and he's unstoppable. If he continues like this in book four you risk taking the character into over powered territory killing the fight tension. He needs a crisis of faith moment that forces him to reevaluate what he values. All in all though I'm looking forward to seeing the next book.

101110101110about 2 years ago

5/5 without a doubt! It's incredible how much you've improved from book 1.

The smut was great of course, but some of your descriptions of Noah's experiences were genuinely beautiful; I certainly don't normally expect writing with that sort of emotional weight on here. I'll be eagerly waiting for book 4.

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 2 years ago

What a fascinating story: cruel and romantic; good and evil; magic and science; hope and hopelessness.

- favorite scenes: surprise twists such as sex ed in a medieval world and using magic in conjunction with science.

- difficult scenes: his dark side in unforgiving cruel revenge and his utter suicidal despair.

I look forward to your new chapters with sincere anticipation.

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXxabout 2 years ago

Same time next year?? This series is so good it's tough to wait

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 2 years ago

First class as usual, I love the way you shape Noah's character so he's both really complex, whilst also in many ways incredibly simple, which I suspect is what someone who had lived his lives, would probably ultimately be like.

Top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story

Noah is pretty gracious for letting him live

YassreadYassreadabout 2 years ago

WOW JUST WOW

you sir are a magnificent writer. this is the best serie in the site,

see you next year and take care.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 2 years ago

That was absolutely brutal. Very well done. Glad to see that little tidbit about the timing for Valon's spell and Noah's arrival in this world. I wonder if there actually will be a correlation. We'll just have to wait and see. Really wish book four would come out sooner than next year. I'll keep an eye out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next year??????? 😭😭😭😭😭

That's too far.

This arc has been amazing

My favorite scene is Noah absolutely demolishing Seraph.

Thank you for such a wonderfully well written and compelling story.

Next year is way too far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just started this series this year. Crap got to wait a year. Hope you don't turn in GRRM and have to wait 10 years between books. Very interesting read, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Superb. The only story that I check daily for another episode.

SkarredmindSkarredmindabout 2 years ago

Love this story! Don't wanna wait for the next installment, but it's been worth the wait so far!

Actually kinda glad that you aren't burning yourself out though, so I will wait. Keep up the good work!

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 2 years ago

Brilliant story, love the characters, especially Noah’s dark side. Unusual for a ‘hero’ to have such a strong anti-hero streak in his nature.

Really looking forward to the next book. Keep well and have a good year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter! Eagerly anticipating next year's installment. I also greatly appreciate how you release the chapters in short succession and don't end the books on a cliffhanger. Very satisfying reads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Can I rate this ad 10 stars

Most compelling story on this sight that I have read in quite some time

Wonderful story and very well written Paint a vivid picture

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories here. 5*

Usually, I have hard time remembering what happened before after such a long hiatus, but each time here I am right back into it.

I’m a little bummed that it all comes to an end if he gets his wish. I hope he finds a reason to keep living. Perhaps loving an immortal elf will give him a reason to go on.

He kind of reminds me of Nathan Brazil, from Jack Chalker’s Midnight at the Well of Souls. He too was an immortal that had had enough of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never posted before but amazing work so far. Can’t wait for book 4

N0tMeN0tMeabout 2 years ago

Just incredible! Love the anti-hero theme.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 2 years ago

It'd going to be a long 10-11 months! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who would believe he was actually playing nice until now. Used Seraph to build his own strength... the irony

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 2 years ago

Just amazing .

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As short as this chapter was…. My mind was blown! To have all the knights witness it. Vengeance with a side of justice served on a BesKar platter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story as always, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No words to explain how.much I've enjoyed this story so far. The tortured soul of Noah is remarkable and sad, and utterly heartbreaking. The depths of his sorrow, is breathtaking. I love a good revenge plot, and this was top of the list. The other insights on life are also very interesting and make me think and delve into why we exist and what's makes us keep going. For me it's my family. If I had to live Noah's life i would hope that I could be a 16th as sane as he is. Because more than likely, I would be an empty husk of a man. Like a robot, going through the motions. Hopefully it was a typo when you said one year, lol.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever enjoyed. Not just in erotic fiction, but in general. Amazing talent on display.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, and I have to acknowledge the reference to "Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged". Unexpected hilarity in the middle of a fight scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply excellent in every way. Is there somewhere to get access to the next book (pay site or whatever)?

Gatekeeper_siGatekeeper_siabout 2 years ago

Wow can’t wait for book 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My only question is why do you want to make us wait one year in between you're posting of the books. That's absolutely torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Infinite is one of the stories I crave. The plot, the twists, the emotions just get me. I started reading this for naughty bits, but it's like Game of Thrones now, I'm not in it for that anymore, I stayed for the plot. I crave "other-world" stories and this one is simply exceptional. Noah is such a deep character and the way you make him seem indifferent but at the same time intensely caring is just astounding. Especially love Noah's methods of revenge, very clean and efficient when it needs to be, but brutal otherwise. I can't wait for part 4. Thank you Sage of the Forlorn path.

~RK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great. It deserves to be publish. I really like the secondary male characters the bard the Dwarf and the eagle, they were my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I much enjoyed this well-written story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read this series from the ground up after reading through your 'Master!' series before it. I cannot express how great it is to see your prowess as a writer has developed over these years. Even through the early stages of book 1 of 'The Infinite', your ability to weave a world and keep readers engaged in their seats deserves recognition. Well done, really. I truly hope you continue this story, I'll be waiting to see how it all unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last story I read that was this good was Tristans Tale. Well done, this was incredible. Thank you very much for letting us read your work.

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

This series was absolutely fantastic! Your writing skills have improved from book 1 remarkably. I would highly suggest that you consider writing professionally at this point. The fantasy aspects of the story could stand alone without the erotica aspects, making this a wonderful series on any store bookshelf in the fantasy science-fiction section. Thank you, and I look forward to the next book. I just hope that you meant next month, and not next year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter had me hating Noah, what he did was cruel beyond doubt but perhaps he was correct that sereph needed to be completely beaten into nothing so he could be built into something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was fantastic. Please do not let it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hear me out, people. Noah needs to die. For a story about infinte reincarnation, there sure seems to be very little of it. Noah restarting at the beginning of book one and speedrunning his way to Valia would, if written well, (it always is!) be incredible, imo, especially if he retains his magic. Other ideas:

Gunpowder (irresponsible on noah's part, but still interesting)

Atomic bombs vs basilisks lol

Teleportation (Teleport to clone l, maybe? He does have the space rune)

Mechanical engineering (Magic robot suits? Basic computational stuff?)

Also, the prophecy mentioned earlier. What's the deal-io with that

Great story, reread book three a few times now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow just wow

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Feels a bit like Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, with the protagonist's grasp on the sciences. Looking forward to Book 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn damn damn damn good story. Its been so long since I can't stop reading a story

kugelblitz00kugelblitz00almost 2 years ago

Well, puns aside the protagonist is a huge prick albeit surrounded by even worse conservative pricks. I want to like him, yet the Mary Sue aspect of him is making it hard.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanalmost 2 years ago

I think you've utterly missed the point Kugelblitz. He's someone who has seen every depth and twist of depravity humanity is capable of, he's lost absolutely everything and everyone he cares about, many times over and his only real need is to find a way to end his own misery. He's learned things that nobody should ever have to learn and that makes him realise the stupidity of much of the BS normal humans live by.

As for your comment about the "Mary Sue" aspect, do you even know what a Mary sue character is? It's someone who has vast power and skill, yet has done nothing to earn it, they just "have it or aquire it and are suddenly god like".

Noah is thousands of years and hundreds of lifetimes old, the story explains about where his knowledge and skills comes from, so calling him a Mary Sue character is akin to calling Einstein stupid, if you're going to critique a story and take the effort to write a comment, having it make sense would be beneficial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ll add another “holy crap this is good” and another “next year?!?” to the list. Fantastic writing, how can we help you write more/sooner?! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like every part of your novel no dull moment all of it is full fun. What really next year? I don't think i could survive with that long break.

MSGWatkinsMSGWatkinsover 1 year ago

You are a master of your craft. The storyline is fantastic, the characters are phenomenal and the pulse is incredible. Can't wait for book 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the growth from the first chapters both in the development of your characters and your abilities as a writer.

Also thanks for turning me on to Two Steps From Hell, they’re fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! You are a good writer with a fantastic imagination! I have really enjoyed it

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Oh shit, I just finished binging. Now I gotta wait!!! Aaarrgghhh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just came across and binge read all 3 chapters. Loved it! Superb writing, refreshingly creative, masterful plot development! Fight scenes were my favorite, especially the unique tactics that Noah utilized! The sex education and marathon sessions dedicated to female pleasure is also a wonderfully different angle than most stories here on Lit! Congratulations on making it onto my short bookmark list and I eagerly anticipate book 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best work i've seen here, thanks a lot.

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Wowwwww!! Awesome story...keep it up... excellent plot...the story telling is very engaging... cannot wait till the next chapter... Thank you very much for such a treat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who's ready for book 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! I binged the whole thing in one go. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!!! I have read the first 3 books and wow they are great. I Look forward to reading all of book four and all that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've lost too much sleep reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I'm a fuckmothering knight" what an inspired phrase, I actually laughed out loud. Well done!

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

My second readthrough of the first three books now that book 4 is in the works. I have to say this is excellent writing.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it souch..Expand and publish!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve read this entire series 3 times from start to the end of book 5. But this scene. Amazingly written. The dialogue and scene building is so strong i can picture the scene in my mind and it gives me chills every. Single. Time.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiver6 months ago

This was by far the best chapter in the series. The build up has been a slow burn and never failed in intensity.Great writing.

japassoujapassou5 months ago

What an intense battle; surprised he let him live at the end. So glad to see how Valia came around and excited to watch them grow closer.

Just read all of Book 3 in two days -- onto Book 4! Thinking back across the books and how far Noah has come since the beginning, you have taken us through such different locales; this has truly become an epic novel and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for all your work on this masterpiece!

Edhawk64Edhawk645 months ago

My third or fourth reading of books 1, 2 & 3 and it is most definitely worth reading. You should be one of the most popular authors and it should definitely be published.

I am not so enamoured of the fourth book, it is missing something the first three books captured. I still miss Tin, her death while understand able was such a loss to the storey it still pains me. However I realise the story is yours and will follow your path and heading. I hope book five is as good as the first three.

Thank you for Sharing your talent and imagination, it has been an absolute pleasure.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

I really looked this story. Just thought that Noah is still acting like a Heartless Ass. But You put it to words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path@Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path
1431 Followers
Find me on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/sageoftheforlornpath!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES