All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 03'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sense a trajic backstory coming up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You keep getting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

High quality chapter Achieved.

Back story on Sir Tarnus could be interesting.

Dozie6522Dozie6522over 1 year ago

....more, more, MORE!!!

PLEASE!? Am really, really delighted that you are back.

Oh Sage, please don't take extended breaks....I did miss your writing. And, I earnestly anticipate the Chapters yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not happy it's the last one / Happy I can get more sleep tonight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More pleeeeez!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's nicely written, with a brisk pace, neither too fast, nor too slow, like the first instalment of book 4. There is a good equlibrium between action, sex and conversation. The development in the characters is believable. (unlike many high rated stories where no protagonist changes not even the slightest bit, despite mind shattering experiences)

But you have a problem how his story will end. They will find Valon or they will not find Valon. If they won't find him, the story is a little bit in vain, so they will find him. Aichorn may know where is. When they find him Valon will understand the relationship between Valia en Noah, which will make him so jealous, that he will find the way to end Noah's curse, If he does so, Valia will turn berserk and first kill Valon and then commit suicide. And the rest is silence. This is the most logical way to end the story, but such an unhappy ending is not very satisfactory.

So??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can hardly wait for the next chapter of this book.

Bravo a masterpiece in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonder if the queen will want to sample Noah

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 1 year ago

That was incredible! You always manage to throw in something unexpected and it is always ways brilliant. Thank you.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Lol . Terrific , deep , complicated , detailed , diverse characters and stories within . The so detailed descriptions of the environments , landscapes , flora , wildlife , humans , elves , monsters , creatures etc . Is beautiful and is easily imagined as we read through this extreme otherworld journey . Exactly the type of story I crave . With the added bonus of beautiful elven warrior women . There is no other species as captivating . And so rare it is to read of such powerful and fully capable human and believable as Noah .

Well done . I/we have been enjoying this tale of this wandering spirit for years now . Hoping it will continue for more years to come .

You have true talent .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a Non-Stop Thrill Ride. Thank you so much for the story please continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such fun. The story tickles all the magic places. A rare and juicy treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome. Keep delivering. Can’t get enough.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What I dont understand is that Noah defeated Aithorn while he was assisted by half a dozen silver knights and how many others and he still has the Hubris to then say "should he become a threat to Sylphtoria, I will end him." What planet does he live on - planet stupid, population one? He has 0.02% change of beating Noah and as a fighter many hundreds of years old he would know that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As before, no-ones perfect but you have a way of touching 💙 the heart strings. The few editing errors detract from the flow but all in all this story has me reading it while I finish WOT 15. Purty good, I must say!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I fucking love it… I wish you had made expanded on the scene of being truly vindicated to be seen as the ancient being that he is. “You know me, you can see me.” ugh i came only imagine the relief.

LucaldLucald7 months ago

First off, I love this story so far but one thing in this chapter broke my suspension of disbelief . . . How in the world was literally cutting his entire leg off to remove an arrow head not passed off as anything but a joke and instead the chosen course? As a previously professed doctor, wouldn't a simple incision and extraction be better, let alone just digging it out in the first place? I mean c'mon

japassoujapassou6 months ago

I was wondering when Valia would press for clarification on that. As a woman who loves him, she simply won't be able to help herself but to try and convince him to stay alive, at her side, so they can be together.

I've been wondering myself: did Noah plan to kill himself ASAP once the curse was lifted? Or live out this lifetime and lift the curse on his deathbed? I predict that when he's ready to die on his terms, his friends will suddenly be in danger so he'll have to postpone his death until he can save them first, and in doing so may lose the opportunity he had.

Alternatively, with Valia being an immortal elf, as long as she doesn't die in battle, Noah could ostensibly live out this natural life at her side. However, whatever they learn when they finally meet Valon will surely throw a wrench into these plans and force them to take a new direction. Curious to keep following.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Sex Serenade for the City, That is some great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous