All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 10'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep intermittently refreshing for the next story so now I'm first here

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaover 1 year ago

"Sleep tight, everyone."

No one did.

I've read this entire book on Patreon and that couple of lines has got to be my favorite part.

SwitawiSwitawiover 1 year ago

Love this series. Please keep up the great writing!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

WOW ! Again . One of your shortest chapters . But one of the best . The Kisara island and all its otherworldly behemoths , herbivores , goblins , giant fish , etc . And finally Noah's bedtime stories . Made quite a good but different chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best chapter of book 4 so far.

muze1602muze1602over 1 year ago

Can't put the story down. Great pace, interesting story lines. Really enjoying it.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Dinosaur stampedes and space battles. Noah really has seen it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that a story should be consistent within the boundaries it sets. Ch 8 was a very good chapter, wherein some problems where elegantly solved, such as how Elisandra and Noah could come together, and how Valon could be found. This chapter was horrible. Just written for the amusement of the lovers of senseless violence i think. The ecology of this island is impossible: there are always many more prey animals than predators, whereas on this island every animal seems to be a predator. Species on islands are always smaller than the same species on an continent, not bigger. Assuming that in this world Newtons laws are still valid - a solar system is not possible without those laws -, it is impossible to harm someone with a spear thrown out of the water.

Sage of the forlorn path, i look forward to every new instalment of this story, but you have proven that you con do better, much better, than this ch 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've followed you for many years and a few different websites. You are an incredible writer. Please keep it up. You have some of the greatest stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Enjoying the journey

Keep plugging along, the journey sparks the imagination and I do so enjoy the thoughtful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story! Just read it all the way through and I love the world, plot, characters, magic system, all of it. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dear anonymous troll.. if you offer useless criticism please be brave enough to create an account so that we can “clear” the air.

Hypocritically yours,

Anon

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Cool that his illusion magic can affect the sense of smell too (and I imagine taste as well, since the olfactory sense plays a role in taste). So he covers all the senses except touch. How many times has he saved Aithorn's life now? That elf owes him a few favors by now, which I'm sure will come in handy later.

Like the other commenter mentioned, going from dinosaurs to space stories in the same chapter was a lot of fun! The sense of wonder he imparted to the elves must have been breathtaking... until he talked about friendly fire so casually. Know your audience, dude! Noah could be using these stories to win people to his side, but instead he ends up alienating them when he reveals his nihilism/indifference to life. Valia can't be unaffected when she hears this; I'm anticipating more philosophy arguments between them.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer3 months ago

Yeah, Noah's bedtime stories are like "WTF, man -- you chose that story?" He just can't help himself, he has started telling his life tales and he can't stop -- can't read the room anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous