All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 05 Ch. 05'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LevitikanLevitikan4 months ago

Another fantastic chapter in the series

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it dude

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Noah is quit a Different Kind of Special, but I love it.

pk2curiouspk2curious4 months ago

GR8 chapter . But please do not feel the need to hurry , resulting in shorter chapters . They are worth the wait .

KKLitKKLit4 months ago

I would love if you published a map of this world. It's a fun thing to make and would be cool to have for reference.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's great tale!!!

I never skip this Noah story so you're good author.thkns

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

I am truly hoping this is an 'infinite book'!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still waiting for the next chapter

I fricking check everyday

As always 5 stars

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent stories

A bit dark and twisted in ways, but quite enjoyable

Always looking for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man, I think you should consider posting back to sex stories. I don't know of its because of the admins again but the chapters are taking so long.

I've been reading your stories since 2015-2016 i think and so far, this is probably one your best. I love how much you've improved and i love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Waiting for next chapter

Sage_of_the_Forlorn_PathSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path3 months agoAuthor

Guys, I'm really sorry about these delays. The mods keep rejecting my chapters because they think they're written with AI. The next chapter is pending, so fingers crossed. Thanks for your patience.

farsideofcrazyfarsideofcrazy3 months ago

Wow just wow! The stupidity of some people never seems to amaze me. You've been posting here for years the same way. Write the story over the course of a year then post the chapters a week apart, starting in January. How someone comes to the decision that the work has been written with AI confuses me.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon or just let us know if you decide to post the story somewhere else.

Thank you for work on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always a pleasure to read this series, please keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Who cares if they are written by AI? I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

have you considered posting your story on another site (like scribblehub)?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

moron! that rejecting your chapter bro, you are writing fantastic tell , hopefully we will get it soon

YassreadYassread3 months ago

what is this AI stuff, youve ahve been writings like this for years, i hope things get resolved.

MajesticJMajesticJ3 months ago

So bizarre that what you’ve been doing for years is suddenly being interpreted as the result of AI. The fact that the moderators can’t look at your past body of work and see it’s authenticity just shows how hard it is to get good help these days.

(Also, I agree with another poster that a map would be cool. They always seem to be a great addition to any fantasy story setting.)

Sage_of_the_Forlorn_PathSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path3 months agoAuthor

The next chapter was rejected again. I swear to God, I'm on the verge of fucking tears here because of these mods. All I did was edit it with Grammarly; apparently, that's a crime on this site now. I keep begging them to just publish the chapters, but they refuse. To all my fans, please get in touch with the admins and tell them they're doing more harm than good. Frankly, if I have to deal with this hardship for every chapter, I might as well abandon this site. The admins took something I look forward to and worked hard on all year and have ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you abandon this site for a different place I would happily read it there. Fuck the mods for running this for you. You've been publishing since before AI. It's obviously a nonsense accusation.

YassreadYassread3 months ago

Well that's a bummer, where do we contact these mods please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

"All I did was edit it with Grammarly"

FROM THE WRITERS TOOLS SECTION:

Use of a Grammar Checker

Why a writer should consider using a grammar checker. Submitted by Timothy_Dickey (3.09) 08/21/07

Sage_of_the_Forlorn_PathSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path3 months agoAuthor

Grammarly is a grammar checker; that's the whole point. There is absolutely no valid or rational reason why my chapters should be rejected.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Man that speech in the cells was chilling. Good work

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2about 2 months ago

@sage Maybe consider SOL? I know many authors maintain a presence on both sites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous