The Influencer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the sound of the toilet flushing. Just enough time, Astrid thought, to give a quick rub to her throbbing clit. She reached between her legs. Too late. Rich had emerged from the downstairs loo and had seen her touching herself.

"Oh dear..." Rich said slyly as he approached. Astrid quickly withdrew her hand and scrambled to get back into her 'most submissive' pose.

"Nice posture. But slaves don't get to decide when to pleasure themselves. I think you know that, Astrid." He drew up beside her and gave her a small kick to her side, enough to make her gasp and break the pose.

As Astrid again scrambled to get back in position, Rich knelt and used some cabling to firmly tie her arms together behind her back. "My fault, maybe, for not fixing those dirty hands of yours behind your back, out of harm's way... Right, cunt. Get up on your feet!"

With her arms immobilised, Astrid had to roll around awkwardly to lift herself off the floor. Rich dusted down her bare chest, thighs and butt -- as if he was dusting down a piece of food that had fallen off the table.

He went to his bag and produced a black leather collar on a thin linked metal chain and attached the collar around Astrid's neck. He grasped the end of the chain, stood back and took a moment to look his naked victim up and down, a salacious look on his face as he drank in her hotness and helplessness.

Still holding the chain, Rich stepped forward and kissed her for the first time. The thought crossed Astrid's mind -- an absurdly untimely thought given that this man had already fucked her and shot his load deep in her vagina -- that, by any conventional standard, he was by far the ugliest person she had ever kissed on the mouth. Not repulsive: just funny-looking, unmanicured, unfashionable. She nonetheless welcomed his invading tongue. She demurely hesitated a short while before pressing back, gently, with her own tongue. She could no longer assume that she was free actively to seek out her own pleasure with Rich in charge of her body. And right now, she did not feel like receiving another kick or a slap.

As they kissed, Astrid could feel the bulge of Rich's erect cock through his trousers, pressing against her groin.

"Please, Rich," Astrid ventured. "Can I rub my pussy against your cock?"

"It's good that you asked first, cunt," Rich said. "You've come a long way since we first met, haven't you?"

Astrid smiled humbly. She was enjoying this and no longer doubting her decision.

"But, no, you can't, I'm sorry," Rich continued. "There's something I want you to do first."

Astrid gave a submissive nod, trying hard to suppress her slight annoyance at her pleasure being postponed.

"I'm want to feel at home in this house while you are hosting me," Rich continued. "And I've noticed the toilet bowl isn't very clean. Cunt, I'd like you to clean it for me."

Astrid nodded again. She had cleaned a toilet maybe a couple of dozen times in her life, no more. She had found her easy, internet fame and fortune when she was virtually still a child. She had long had the income enough to pay for a weekly clean of her home. The idea of her now doing this irksome chore was faintly absurd. But she figured: hey, this is all part of putting me in my place. Treating me like a domestic maid. So be it. Astrid was game for pouring some bleach down a toilet and wiping down the seat or whatever, if that is what Rich wanted her to do.

Rich led her by her chain to the open door of the downstairs cloakroom, where he had done his business just now.

"You'll need to untie my arms first," Astrid said.

"I don't think I do, pet," Rich replied. "You are going to use your mouth."

Astrid looked at the dirty toilet, and then at Rich, aghast. "Rich, I'm not into that sort of thing!"

"Then it looks like I will need to give you some help," Rich said, menacingly.

He cast his eyes around the small bathroom for something to tie Astrid's collar chain to and alighted on a coat hook on the wall by the door. He wrapped the chain around the hook tightly so that there was only a short stretch linking her collared neck to the hook.

Chained to the wall in this way, Astrid wondered, with a thrill, what Rich was up to. He disappeared briefly in to the hall and came back with a spreader bar and another length of chain. He swiftly secured Astrid's ankles to the spreader bar, tied her hands behind her back with the new chain, the other end of which he secured to the centre of the spreader, down between her feet. The downward tension forced back Astrid's shoulders and arched her back uncomfortably. Being rigged up in this manner also applied painful torsional force to her inner thigh muscles.

The hard bondage was, Astrid felt, even more evil -- even more wonderful -- than the hog-tie that she had been put into during their previous encounter. She was forced to do work, stretching and shifting her weight around to avoid pulling a muscle. This effort -- and a slight fear at what Rich would do to her next -- made her start panting.

Bright early summer afternoon light poured in through the small frosted window on the other side of the room, illuminating the trussed-up, writhing woman as if she were a saint in a devotional painting, about to be tortured to her doom.

Rich gave her cunt a rough rub and Astrid groaned loudly. "Oh, that reminds me," Rich said. He went into the hall, returning with Astrid's T-shirt, which he stuffed into her gasping mouth and tied around her head.

"Now, Astrid, my little cunt, the next part of this punishment is a bit controversial. I'm in two minds about it myself."

Rich stepped into the hall again and returned holding what Astrid, with horror and morbid excitement, recognised to be a cattle prod. It had a black stem and yellow trigger section and was nearly two foot long. There were brutal-looking steel contact points at its tip.

What a sight! It occurred to Astrid that when she had earlier voiced her ambition to be tortured into submission, this must have been the sort of thing that she had, however vaguely, in mind. It was terrifying, nonetheless, to see her own twisted desires actualised in a solid instrument of brutalisation, inches away from her immobilised body.

"I had this cattle prod delivered yesterday," Rich explained, as he held up the object for Astrid to view. "Now, I tried it on myself earlier and it was not a pleasant experience. If you don't want me to use it on you, I will understand. Just shake your head, and we'll think of something else."

Some perverted part of Astrid's mind desperately wanted to know what it felt like to be shocked with this fearful device. She was also genuinely terrified. She could not believe that she was on the cusp of consenting to such treatment! She simply groaned into her gag.

"A groan isn't an answer. Just to be clear -- you can still move your head chained up like that, can't you?"

Astrid found herself nodding. The short stretch of free collar-chain did just about allow that. She then groaned again, seemingly in despair at either Rich for manoeuvring her into signing up to her own torture, or simply at herself for her wanton desires.

"OK then, I think we can take that as a 'yes'," Rich said.

He pressed the tip of the prod into her ribs and gave the trigger a squeeze. Astrid's whole body jolted violently about in her bonds. She tried not to scream into the gag but grunted loudly instead. The sensation was somewhere between being injected with a thousand needles and punched hard with a clenched fist. Her already strained muscles and ligaments ached from how her body had jerked around at the initial shock. The overstraining caused a dull pain that was more lasting, in fact, than the electricity itself, which was a purely transitory, if terrible, sensation. The anticipation of the next shock, though, was awful. Her body dreaded it and she found herself tensing up.

The tip of the prod was now pressed against her belly. Another shock; another sudden, extraordinary burst of pain; another grunt from the gagged mouth of the naked, trussed-up woman. Astrid closed her eyes and focused on bearing up to her punishment.

Rich was impressed at how Astrid was taking it. When he had tried the device out on himself earlier, he had fallen to the floor and writhed about in agony! He was developing a certain respect for this young woman. She was a tough one at least.

Rich now aimed the prod at just above Astrid's pubic mound. Zap! Her eyes burst open at the shock and she let out a squeal through the gag.

Concerned, Rich put the cattle prod down. He took off her gag.

"Enough?" he asked. Astrid simply re-closed her eyes, tears dripping down her face. She was panting in exhaustion. The physical and mental strain was enormous.

"Are you ready to lick the toilet clean?" he prompted.

Astrid shock her head. She tried to compose herself as best she could. "No, I still don't feel I can ... freely do that. It's a disgusting thing to ask me to do, Rich. I can't consent to it -- I'm not there yet."

Rich smiled, bemused. He had half-expected her to demand to be set free. "So, essentially you are saying you need more encouragement from the prod?"

Astonishingly, Astrid nodded in agreement.

"Wow!" Rich exclaimed. "I admire your fortitude. I was going to say I admire your pride -- but, of course, that is what we are trying to get rid of here!" He rudely slid a couple of fingers into her vagina. It was well lubricated. Astrid winced.

"Careful, slut", Rich said, chuckling as he removed his fingers. "Water and electricity don't mix!"

Astrid ignored the crude joke. Her youthful perfect skin and lithe figure belied her resolve -- which, for the time being, was focused on absorbing her punishment and drinking in the eroticism of the moment. She was writhing against the wall in her restraints but she was not yet ready to accept defeat. The thought popped into Rich's mind. This girl will go far. He then reminded himself that at the age of -- what, 24? -- she already had, what with her stellar social media career.

Rich resumed her shock treatment without replacing the gag. This time he started with her lower body. Rich picked up the prod and quickly zapped her left shin before she had time to work out what he was doing. Astrid let out a gasp: "Aghhh!" The unexpected timing and location of the shock nearly caused her shackled legs to topple; Rich had to catch and steady her.

"It's ok, honey," he said gently. He held her steady with one arm around her and rubbed her bare breasts and belly with his other hand. "Tell me when it's all too much!"

He stepped back and pressed the prod just above her knee. "OK, honey, no surprises this time. You can feel where you are going to get shocked, right? I'm going to count down from three. Three ... Two..."

Astrid took a sharp intake of breath and tensed up terribly.

Zap! "Uggghhhhh!" she groaned. Her body was now shaking as much as her bounds would allow.

"Right, now I'm going to press this thing below your crotch here..." Rich pressed the tip of the prod on Astrid's inner thigh, an inch below her vulva. Nearly lost in a masochistic daze, she dimly heard a number being called out -- she wasn't sure which one. Her body told her she could take no more; she had to stop this quickly.

"No! Please, Rich... stop. I can't take any more."

"It's ok, sweetie," Rich said. "Let's get you off this wall." Rich unwrapped her collar chain from the coat hook and detached the chain connecting her tied arms to the spreader bar between her feet. Her arms were left tied behind her back and her legs forced apart by spreader bar. Astrid was exhausted and defeated; she fell forward into his arms.

Rich whispered in her ear: "You did really well, cunt. I'm proud of you. No screaming or swearing. OK, let me help you onto your knees."

He let Astrid collapse gradually onto the floor as he held her torso, manhandling her so that she found herself on her knees in front of the toilet, rocking to keep her balance. Rich untied her arms and they fell to her sides. He gave her a gentle push, toppling her forward. She fell down onto her newly freed hands, which planted themselves on either side of the toilet bowl. It wasn't too filthy: there were areas of piss staining here and there, a small streak of shit (could have been either hers or Rich's) round the back of the bowl. Still, it was disgusting to contemplate touching it with her mouth. Astrid tried to stop contemplating -- thinking -- entirely.

Rich gently pushed Astrid's head down into the toilet bowl. Some of her hair fell forward into the toilet water. There was nothing left but for her to stick out her tongue and press it to the enamel. She gave it a small lick. Even though she had landed her tongue on the cleaner side of the bowl, the thin layer of days' old piss and dirt gave off a bitter, stale and pungent taste. How was she ever going to finish licking clean the bowl? Did this sadist seriously expect her to do so? She gave a few more ginger licks to the enamel sides of the bowl. Her stomach was churning. She was also aware of needing to urinate herself. She paused, her head hanging down stupidly in the bowl.

"Ah, Astrid, my cunt, I don't think you've been given quite enough encouragement yet after all," she heard Rich say. "I'm going to increase the setting on this thing and we can try one more time. No need to move from where you are!"

Before Astrid could register the horror of what her tormentor had just said, she felt the tip of the prod pressed to her exposed cunt lips. A second later there was a sudden jolt of pain that nearly caused her to black out. The electricity flowed for less than a second but the shock caused her to collapse so that her head dipped down under the toilet water and, at the same time, she lost control of her bladder. She gasped for breath as she pushed herself up with her hands and drew her head out of the water, her wet hair tangled stupidly around her face. She listened helplessly and in abject humiliation as a stream of piss hit the floor tiles. It was pointless trying to stem the flow; she was too weak and dazed. Eventually, the stream of urine reduced to a trickle, rolling down the inside of her legs.

With no shred of dignity left to preserve, Astrid now tongued at the toilet bowl in earnest, using big sloppy licks. She quickly discovered how to scoop up the toilet water with her mouth to splash over the stains. She even licked up the small shit stain at the back of the bowl; it tasted as foul as she expected, but at least it came off easily. She gargled toilet water to wash away the taste as best she could.

Finally, Astrid felt a clump of her soaking hair being pulled backwards -- Rich's prompt for her to get her bedraggled head out of her toilet. Rich then lifted her whole body up in a bear-hug, raising her to her (still forcibly spread) feet. Her hair was still soaking wet from being dunked into the toilet water and dripped profusely onto the floor, which was still covered in her piss. It felt to her as if she had touched down on another planet.

"You did so well, sweetie," Rich cooed. "That was hard and humiliating for you but you did it without complaint."

"Thank you for making me do it," Astrid said, with as much biting sarcasm as she could muster in her exhausted, humbled state, which was not a great deal.

"My pleasure!", Rich said as he popped out his erect cock from his jeans. "As a reward, I'll soon give your hungry cunt a taste of this." Astrid looked at Rich's member with a frank expression of need.

"But, first, there is the slightly embarrassing fact that you have pissed all over the floor like a dirty animal."

"I'll clean it up quickly," Astrid offered. It was inevitable that she was going to be made to do that and she was desperate to get on with having Rich stuff his stiff cock into her soaking pussy.

"Very good, cunt. Because you've done so well, I'm going to let you use a cloth." Rich picked up a bathroom sponge from the top of a cabinet and stuffed it into Astrid's open mouth. "And I'm going to give your poor pussy a bit of relief as you work."

Rich stepped out into the hall and returned -- his cock still hanging out of his jeans -- with a wand vibrator.

Astrid thus soon found herself on all fours, a piss-soaked sponge in her mouth, alternating between rubbing her face up and down against the wet, smelly floor tiles and desperately attempting to squeeze the excess piss out of the rag as best she could be pressing it against the inner side of the toilet bowl. All the while, Rich held the end of her collar chain and lewdly poked around between her legs with the wand, tormenting her by exciting her clit, but never for quite long enough for her to come. Writhing about on the floor in her own piss and being debauched in this manner, still naked except for the collar around her neck and the spreader bar attached to her ankles, she had never felt more like an animal. And, in a perverse way, she had never felt freer. For the moment, she was without a care, without much sense of anything outside of her own body except for Rich's voice.

When Rich was satisfied with Astrid's efforts (which, in fact, objectively speaking, left much to be desired ... thankfully, the cleaners were due in a couple of days), he lifted her up and led her out of the little toilet room.

Traversing the hall and climbing the stairs took a while as Astrid was learning how to hobble with her feet yoked together by a spreader. But Rich was patient with her. It was Astrid who was impatient, frustrated at her own stumbling. She even tried, clumsily, to get Rich to fuck her halfway up the stairs. Instead, Rich manhandled her up to the first floor.

On the landing, Rich asked: "Where is the bathroom up here?" Astrid looked at him with wide-eyed alarm. She had a sudden panic that he was going to make her clean a whole other toilet instead of immediately burying his cock into her.

Rich read her thoughts and laughed. "Don't worry, precious: I'm not about to set you to work again. You'll get your shafting. It's just that you are a bit too filthy to take into a bed."

They went into Astrid's main bathroom. She almost flung herself down on the bath mat. Rich followed her onto the floor and wasted no time in plunging his throbbing cock into her hungry slit.

Ignoring her leg restraints, she bucked her hips furiously as he jackhammered into her. She had never fucked a man back with her such abandon. It felt great. She was glad that Rich had stripped her of all of her reserve by humiliating her so completely. It made all the difference. What point was there in holding back when you had no dignity to maintain? She almost believed she was an animal of some kind by the time they came, both together, Rich shooting his filthy, non-celebrity seed deep into her belly as he pulled hard on her collar chain to underline his total dominance of her.

If only people knew, she mused -- lying back on the floor, both disgusted and proud at herself -- how Astrid McEntee likes to have her sex.

Little was she aware, that at the same moment, across the other side of the metropolis, her bitter, mercenary ex-boyfriend was plotting to let the world know just that ...

[To be continued.]


12