All Comments on 'The Initiation'

by bondshi06

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RUN!!!

This will only end in blood and death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK with reservations

So far the story is OK. I would have given it 4* but with a huge caveat....

He was given no safe word and their actions are already pushing his limits.

The gf doesn't really know what has been planned for the rest of the evening and she may not be able to stop it if things get out of control.

We don't know but suspect that the participants are more than her usual group of girlfriends.

This could go downhill real fast.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

You seem to have dug yourself a hole and it will have to be seen as to whether or not you will be able to climb out. Up to now there has been very little evidence of bdsm (perhaps it should be in erotic horror although I found nothing erotic about it) and when you have alluded to it your imagination seems to have deserted you. The stories on this site are, and have to be, unbelievable but you have to get enjoyment from reading the story and even more if you are able to use your imagination to put yourself in as one or more of the characters. Up to now I am a long way from that position and you would seem to have aimed your story towards the extremes of sadistic or masochistic reader.

Although my comments will seem harsh please try and look at them as positive criticism. The story did start off well but as it progressed up to and beyond the figures in their robes my interest waned and it was a struggle to get to the end. If I enjoy the next chapter I will have no hesitation in saying so and likewise I hope to be able to say I have enjoyed any other of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AND......... AND.......... AND...........????? I know you like your stories short and sweet but this has way too many dangling ends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where’s the rest of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous