The Initiation

Story Info
Young woman's first experience with real life.
6.6k words
4.12
12.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emerged from the subway station and walked to my new job. I really never had a real job before. In reality I was starting my first job. It was autumn, the temperature was pleasant and the sun was trying to break through the low fluffy clouds. All is well to bless my first day of work.

I arrived at the very tall office building that was displaying Imperial Insurance Company. Many other people were gathered in the lobby of the building awaiting elevators to take them to their work destinations. I searched for my elevator to take me to the floor where I will start work as a humble filing clerk. Having arrived at my work floor, I made enquires with the receptionist for a Ms Sampson who was to be my work supervisor. Shortly after I found Ms Sampson who told me to call her Lila, which I supposed was short for something. She was very pleasant, looked me over, gazed intensely into my eyes and cheerfully announced that I was a very pretty girl. It did not feel unusual since I get this reaction from a lot of women more so than men who generally look past me.

Learning my new job kept me truly concentrating and lunch time arrived very quickly. The office was suddenly deserted since everyone had left for lunch. So I made my way to the elevator to go to the ground floor where I had previously seen a large café just outside the building. I selected my lunch from the open buffet, paid and holding my tray looked for a table. All were occupied except for a table for two wedged into the far corner of the café. I sat down ready to start my lunch; I discovered I was very hungry after stressful first morning. I looked up, I gazing into the startling, twinkling blue eyes of a large handsome man approaching my table who asked "do you mind if I share this table?" I felt a rush of moisture to my lower body and my nipples went hard and alert. I was mesmerised. He repeated his request again. I could not speak but managed to nod my head.

He introduced himself as John Bred. Not the bread that you eat but the bred you create, he informed me. He had recently arrived from Alberta where he had a business dedicated to Investment counselling. He had decided to add to that business and to set up an office here in the city, with a bigger city with more people, he was looking forward to expanding his cliental. This business office was located on the top floor of this building. He added that he had neglected his social life for many years, dedicating his life to business. He thought that moving to a big city like this one he could dedicate some time to exploring a social life. To help him form possible relationships with women, he had hired the part time services of a therapist.

While continuing to gaze into those sparkling blue eyes and likewise he into my softening green we continued in this mode during the whole conversation. Shocked, to find that I knew that this man owned me and I would be unable to resist him. Finding my voice at last, I said my situation was somewhat similar I introduced myself as Gudrun Melnyk . This is my first job and my first day at the job. I had arrived in the city from a Catholic boarding school for girls. We continued to chat about mundane things, nice weather, hear stories about the city. We finally broke of the mutual gazing, our lunches finished we headed off to our offices.

During the afternoon I was conscious of the dampness between my legs and the discomfort of my bra

Against my sore nipples. Normally, I try to avoid wearing a bra, my breasts are full but very firm and horizontal, and however I have very large nipples which sometimes cause discomfort so I avoid wearing a bra if appropriate. Sometimes my large nipples were a tease at the girl's college. The other girls would wrestle me hold me down and torment my nipples which would almost cause me to lose control. The first day of work was over. I left work at around 5pm and as I was leaving I saw John Bred sitting in the café enjoying his coffee, our eyes locked and resumed the intense gazing as before. I gave him a wave and a smile and hurried towards my subway stop.

The following day I left for work this time dressed with no bra but covered with an under vest and on top, a voluminous white blouse. For my small size, about 5ft. I had long legs which I decided to show to my advantage by wearing a pencil skirt that finished just above the knee. I wore 3 inch heels to accentuate my legs. I felt confident of my appearance. My long black hair and white skin I thought would project an attractive package.

When lunchtime came around Mavis and my boss Lila invited me to join them for lunch. We chatted generally about the office and the prevalent gossip. I noticed John entering and we connected briefly with a gaze and a smile. Back to work and filing and the afternoon of work finally ended. I collected my belongings and headed for the elevator and started to leave the building then I saw John sitting at the end table enjoying his drink. Our eyes met and he gestured me to join him. I walked to his table and he gave a big smile and said you look very chic today I like your style. He asked me where I was going I told to the subway to make my way home. He answered why do I not walk with you my apartment is right next to your subway station. I told him would be very happy to do that. He paid his bill and we set off together a male giant and a female dwarf walking together, at least that is the way it seemed to me. Sitting down looking at each other there did not seem to be much difference. Walking together meant that I stared into the sky looking for his 6ft 4 inch head. I asked him what his apartment was like and he said it was a luxury apartment in the penthouse at the top of the building. He had just moved in.¨ would I like to see it? ¨ I replied, ¨I certainly would to see how the moneyed people lived.¨

We arrived at his building and took the elevator that whisked us to the 35th floor. I gazed with awe inside the apartment. A long wide hallway led us to a large living room combined with a bar and a kitchen with a dining area set up on the far side. In the extension of the hallway I could see a few doors. Probably bedroom doors. He asked me if I would like drink and I said that I had just discovered Moscow mule which is ginger beer and vodka. He said I can do that but I have to find some Ice., meanwhile why don't sit on this couch and wait a few minutes. He left on his mission. Meanwhile I was not sitting; I wandered the apartment looking at the lovely things there, especially the paintings hung on the walls which I am sure were originals done by gifted artists. Some were locals that I had a vague knowledge of. He returned with the drinks and sat down. I stopped my wanderings and headed to the couch to sit alongside of him. Somehow between taking the drink he handed me and trying to sit down I stumbled and fell into his lap. I apologised for my clumsiness and he said not to worry let us make a proper job of it. He picked me up and settled me securely on his lap with my legs across his thighs and my legs dangling down.

I sat on his lap and we gazed at each other whilst we talked. He asked me to tell him about myself. I told him this is my first step into the big world. I had spent the previous years since I was 5 years old at a catholic college for girls. My father left my mother and me when I was 1 year and we lived with my grandparents my mother died shortly after from childbirth problems. It was left to my grandparents to care for me. They had a good financial standing. When I was 4 years old my grandmother died and my grandfather could not properly care for me so he bequeathed a trust fund in my name sufficient to last my lifetime. He the enrolled me in the Catholic Boarding School. I have had no experience with the real world apart from the periodical vacation breaks from the college when I stayed with my aunt. When I left the college I decided I did not want to go right away to university but elected to get some experience with the real world. I am not completely innocent since I got a taste of the internet and porn sites and stuff like that.

We sat locked with our eyes on each other while I was telling this story. Sitting on John's lap we were face to face and I could not resist it any more. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He was startled but then responded with the same and soon we were hungrily devouring each other. His hand started caressing my body, my arms my lower legs my neck and wherever he could get to without getting too intimate. He hand rested on my knee and my lower thigh. I willed it to travel up higher. His other hand caressed my back and he set forth to busily kiss my neck and my ears. I was on fire. My loins were dripping lots of moisture and my nipples strained as hard as spear points. My legs had moved around to rest on the couch without my shoes.

Then there was the sound of a door closing. A clatter of high heels and the scrapping of a suitcase on the floor. Appeared a very tall slim blond woman who stared at me with the same eyes as John's. Hey brother what are you up to she said. What a pretty little package you have there. She introduced herself, ¨my name is Maureen and I am that dead beats older sister, just arrived from New York¨. I told her I was Gudrun. ¨ Do you mind if I sit o pretty one?¨. She plonked herself besides my stretched feet on the couch. ¨My! My! What delightful little feet you have Gudrun may I hold them¨. I nodded my agreement. She picked up my feet and started to massage them, gazing into my eyes, the same eyes as her brother. I was absolutely lost. I thought I was in euphoria but now I was up in the sky and left the planet. She massaged each toe and took each foot one by one put my toes in her mouth and sucked meanwhile praising their daintiness and perfection. No doubt, I was absolutely lost forever. Was I to become the toy of this brother and sister?

John announces that he had an appointment with his therapist and afterwards needed to go to the Gym. I was beginning to wonder about the therapist. Maybe jealously was rearing its head? Maureen said she had to get some sleep and she had a big day tomorrow. It was Friday so I asked John if I could stay at his apartment for the night. I had no desire to go out in the cold and the dark and stay in my apartment in the sticks. He agreed and said I could sleep in his bed. No strings. If I wish. John left. I wandered the apartment for a while being nosy. I was finally laid down and went to sleep. I woke up suddenly without reason and thought I saw Maureen sitting at the end of the bed. I must be dreaming. I fell back into a deep sleep.

I woke to the smell of coffee. I was alone no sign of John. I took a quick shower using what was available in the bathroom then followed the smell of the coffee and arrived at the kitchen. Maureen was there fully dressed and ready to leave. We exchanged "good mornings and eat whatever you can find" then she rushed off. I left shortly afterwards.

I returned to my humble rooms in the suburbs and reviewed in my mind what had happened. I went to porn sites in the web and found myself masturbating and thinking about the limited experiences in the apartment of John, including my encounter with his sister. As far as I know, I have never had a climax. I did not know what to make of it and who was this therapist who was apparently dominating his life. I reviewed the presentations in the porn sites about submissive, pets and BDSM. I never considered myself to be a submissive. I was always an aggressive feisty person in my College for girls. I masturbated to images of John and which strangely included his sister. Monday rolled around and I headed to work. At lunch I joined Mavis the secretary and Lila.

I saw John, we exchanged looks and hellos and nothing more.

I left work at 5pm and saw John sitting in the café and went to join him. I asked him about his experiences at the Gym and his session with the therapist. He again explained that the gym and martial arts had been his previous life. Together with his consulting work mainly by phone and internet had deprived him of social life with women. He had greatly admired women and regretted his lack of interaction. He had the contract with the therapist to help him and guide him with social and sexual contacts with women. The therapist at times engages in sexual activity to teach him how to intelligently make love and bring his partners to climax. At the moment he is being coached to stay hard and delay his ejaculation. I was not sure how I could handle all this and maintain my ardor for John.

I asked him outright did he consider me to be his girlfriend? He looked at me for a long time without answering. He finally said that ¨you are so much younger than me, sixteen with very little experience how could I commit to be anyone's girlfriend? ¨ I quickly corrected him and reminded him I was 18 nearly 19. He said ¨still I am much older than you. By at least 14 years. Besides which my therapist advises me in that in view of my personality I would tend to dominate my partner. To dominate someone with so little experience would be like child abuse.¨ at the advice of my therapist he would need to mate with a submissive. This would require certain procedures to be followed. ` I asked John what he thought these procedures would be` For an example, he offered: you would wear no underwear; all your holes would be mine and accessible to me at all times. ¨What else¨ I asked? ¨I would control your exercise and diet to ensure your vagina is dripping wet and accessible 24/7. By the way is it wet now? ` `Dripping wet I replied. ` In spite of all the difficulties I told him that I was still interested in investigating a relationship with him. I asked him if his sister lives with him. He said no she does not. She lives in New York with her girlfriend. I had advised her recently that there is a room for her whenever she is in the city.

We left and walked together, John to his apartment and me to the subway. We agreed to meet at the café tomorrow to continue our relationship conversation.

I returned to my humble abode. Looked at more porn sites. Investigated BDSM and people's opinions on what it took to be one. Masturbated some more and tried to discover what an orgasm was and how did you know if one had one? A submissive in a relationship. Did I want to pursue this relationship with John? It looked like there were a number of people involved, Gudrun, John, his therapist and maybe his sister. Four people. I always thought myself to. Be a gutsy person. An orphan, a reject independent and an academic, brilliant. Maybe I was ready for my first great adventure?

The next day after work we met in the café. I told him I would still like to pursue a relationship with him and my feelings for him were still overpowering me. I asked him would I ever meet this therapist he was so committed to? He said it would be a good idea but not in the immediate future. He said if I was really interested maybe we could have a trial period for a week. I agreed with him it was not a bad idea. We walked together to my subway stop and that I would come to his apartment tomorrow evening at about 8 pm bring some things to stay overnight to explore the details.

I arrived at 8 pm on the dot. He asked me if I had obeyed his instructions and I confirmed that I had indeed. He asked me to lift my skirt to confirm that there were no panties. I showed him my naked self except for a massive curly black bush. I squeezed my breast to show nothing was holding them. He then told me to kneel; he said this was the greeting position. He ordered me to take it out. It took a few minutes before I realized what he was talking about. I shuffled on my knees towards him and reached out and unzipped his fly. He had no underpants. I stuck my hand in and prised this monster from his jeans. This is the first time I had see one of these in the flesh and it started to grow and swell before my eyes. I started to feel very apprehensive. Finally I had the whole thing out of his jeans. I did not know they grew so big. Go ahead he said, suck it, massage it and the take it in your mouth and swallow it. I whined that I have never seen or done anything like this before. He said this what you wanted to sign up for. I thought for a moment and said. Let's go. I tried to remember what I saw in internet. I grabbed it with two hands and started to pull and massage the beast.

John ordered me take it in my mouth and suck it. Now, get it down your throat. I looked at him in amazement; it is far too big and long. He said it has to happen. I struggled and struggled with this task. I managed to get it at the back of my throat but I was gaggling and coughing in the effort to get it down further. We need more practice with my mouth hole. Are you dripping wet he asked? I had masturbated before I came to the apartment to make sure. After the preceding activities I knew I was dripping. Let me sees. Lift your skirt. He put two fingers in my leaking vagina and agreed. Yes I was wet enough to pass this test. He stuck his fingers with my juices in his mouth and murmured delicious. Now take of all your clothes, go into the bedroom, kneel at the far end, facing the headboard, stick your ass in the air and duck your head down as close to bed as you can This is the submission position. I will be along soon to inspect you. I rushed to do as he asked after a few minutes he arrived and announced `I am here to inspect your cunt hole and your arse hole. ` I felt the squirt of some lubricant on my little arsehole. Then a finger pushed its way in and circled around for a while. Then a second finger joined it. I was now feeling some pain from the stretching. He said that some improvements are needed. I will give you a series of dildos small to large. Use the small one first until it feels comfortable and the increase the sizes progressively. He then checked my vagina(cunt) with one, two and finally three fingers. John announced that I have a beautiful cunt exquisitely formed. I want you to remove all the hair so we can admire better. I was now at the height of my arousal. I felt a tongue circling my anus. It was probing trying to enter me, a finger then entered to explore my arsehole some more. I then felt a small object penetrate me, it must be a dildo. Leave that in for at least a full day take it out for the bathroom as necessary.

Let us inspect some more of my property. Turnover, lie on your back. John then moved up to look at my breasts. Oh my these are delightful, not large but lovely. I do so love the surrounding colour. John put both hands on one breast and started massaging it inwards towards the nipple. He continued with this action until my breast was totally on fire with intense feeling. He then did the same with the other breast. Both were now on fire with desire then gave attention to my nipples. They are large but he proceeded to pull them and stretch them to make them longer. Having got them as long as possible. He started tonguing them and sucking them. I was now going out of my mind, I was totally turned on. I was thrusting wildly in the hope of a climax. He jammed two fingers in my vagina and trusted them back and forth vigorously. I started to yell and squeal and finally a huge charge of feeling overcame me and I fainted.

When I came to life again, John was kissing me, my lips my ears and my neck. A resumption of what we had on his couch a few days ago. He told me that he so enjoyed my breasts, my wide brown areolas and my long nipples. He had a machine that would make them even longer. He gave me a bottle of brown ocher, for my areolas to make them darker and more prominent. I inquired if he wanted to satisfy himself and he said there was no hurry that he wanted it to safe comfortable and very enjoyable. Well I am fairly sure that you had an orgasm? Yes I said that was my very first. I do so much want some more of them. He handed me a business card. After work tomorrow, I want you to visit the hair removal specialist shown on this card. On the back of the card, he wrote Dr. Soledad Lopez. They know the doctor very well and will understand exactly how to serve you.

12